General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

BERBATOV!

Search this Thread

Old 19-09-2010, 02:14 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts
Talking BERBATOV!

That is All!
Old 19-09-2010, 02:19 PM
Elwood
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ebonycossie4x4
That is All!
Perfectly summed up. Not much to write home about.
Old 19-09-2010, 02:25 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

no. so good he has just said it all on the pitch

ive said it before prematurely but ill say it again

WHO THE F**K ARE LIVERPOOL!
Old 19-09-2010, 02:27 PM
Billy_RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 47 Likes on 42 Posts

That cunt looks like Mr. Burns from the Simpsons......
Old 19-09-2010, 02:28 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

another Essex based Man U fan
Old 19-09-2010, 02:32 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by RWD_cossie_wil
another Essex based Man U fan
only 5 posts to get to that lol.

Heard it all before

Do you support your closest team?

Not many do.
Old 19-09-2010, 02:33 PM
dazoriginal
prodigal son

clearly the man has ability
just needs to be consistent
Old 19-09-2010, 02:37 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

so thats what they paid Ł30M for, one good game in three years, thats very expensive 3 points

to be fair though, for the first hour we were fucking awful, and when you only play for 30 minutes of a 90 minute game, you dont deserve anything, best team by a mile, won the game, so i cant complain, although if it was carragher was last man, and hauled down rooney on the edge of the box, i think the card would have been red, not yellow, like o'shea's
Old 19-09-2010, 02:40 PM
fezzajsy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by dazoriginal
clearly the man has ability
just needs to be consistent

Old 19-09-2010, 02:46 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Fiddy that post is rediculous. You say we deserve it and then try and say we dont in the same sentence.

You got more decisions than us which at old trafford is shocking and should never happen again.

Carragher should have been off and a pen awarded for handball.

Skrtel took down various players climbing all ovber as usual.

You score from a pen and a weak freekick. youre not in the same league anymore and didnt deserve a thing.

League winners Never
Top 4 Not this Decade
Top 6 Not this year!

Shocking!
Old 19-09-2010, 02:51 PM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Pipe down Ebony. You are embarassing yourself YET AGAIN on a football thread. Wow you beat Liverpool at home. AMAZING

Still not above us though are you. The Arsenal
Old 19-09-2010, 02:55 PM
morcheen
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

nice to see the manc friendly ref only gave a yellow to o'shea was it? wenger look and learn,this is how you influence refs the way fergie does it,and been getting away with it for years,even the shit arse sky bods said nothing !!!
Old 19-09-2010, 03:00 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Fiddy that post is rediculous. You say we deserve it and then try and say we dont in the same sentence.

You got more decisions than us which at old trafford is shocking and should never happen again.

Carragher should have been off and a pen awarded for handball.

Skrtel took down various players climbing all ovber as usual.

You score from a pen and a weak freekick. youre not in the same league anymore and didnt deserve a thing.

League winners Never
Top 4 Not this Decade
Top 6 Not this year!

Shocking!
i was mearly pointing out that if it was roles reveresed, id bet, infact, guarantee, carra would have been sent off, you know it aswel as i do, so how is it ridiculous lol ?. personally, i think the ref got it bang on, it was a yellow card, there was no certainty that torres would have even got the ball, so he couldnt send him off

and ive already stated, over the 90 minutes, united were the better team, and deserved to win the game, its you jumping to the defence of 'your' team

As far as carra getting sent off and a penalty for hand ball, that kind of goes to show your mentaility, and gives a good example of what im saying about oshea's yellow card, being red if it was rolls reversed. he wasnt expecting the ball, it came at him form a yard away, and he couldnt have got his hand out of the way if he wanted to, he didnt have time.

and being in the same league, i agree we are no where near, but your not in the same league as chelsea, so you keep singing about the mighty man utd, the second best team in the country, whats that saying, second place, is first place for losers
Old 19-09-2010, 03:04 PM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Agree with what Fiddy has said.. Was shocked to see a yellow and not a red card. .. typical lucky United..

Ebony.. your posts make me cringe... stop embarrassing yourself. Nearly as bad as that thread you started a while back... about football
Old 19-09-2010, 03:05 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

That is All!
He was awesome today wasn't he? Having a cracking season so far, been great all the way. He's always been a top player no one can deny that, his technique and touch are amazing as are some of the skills he pulls off but now he's getting MORE goals too, which was the missing part.

Goals against those dippers count for tripple IMO.

Originally Posted by Fiddy
so thats what they paid Ł30M for, one good game in three years, thats very expensive 3 points
One good game? You just just watching this season or something.

to be fair though, for the first hour we were fucking awful, and when you only play for 30 minutes of a 90 minute game, you dont deserve anything, best team by a mile, won the game, so i cant complain, although if it was carragher was last man, and hauled down rooney on the edge of the box, i think the card would have been red, not yellow, like o'shea's

You can't moan about the ref, you were 2-0 down and had created nothing then got a penalty and edge of box free kick from the ref which got you back into the game. Overall you were dominated.

Would have been a joke if we'd pissed that away as well like Fulham and Everton. See the starfish kiss the camera again but it didn't end it joy this time.
Old 19-09-2010, 03:07 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i was mearly pointing out that if it was roles reveresed, id bet, infact, guarantee, carra would have been sent off, you know it aswel as i do, so how is it ridiculous lol ?. personally, i think the ref got it bang on, it was a yellow card, there was no certainty that torres would have even got the ball, so he couldnt send him off

and ive already stated, over the 90 minutes, united were the better team, and deserved to win the game, its you jumping to the defence of 'your' team

As far as carra getting sent off and a penalty for hand ball, that kind of goes to show your mentaility, and gives a good example of what im saying about oshea's yellow card, being red if it was rolls reversed. he wasnt expecting the ball, it came at him form a yard away, and he couldnt have got his hand out of the way if he wanted to, he didnt have time.

and being in the same league, i agree we are no where near, but your not in the same league as chelsea, so you keep singing about the mighty man utd, the second best team in the country, whats that saying, second place, is first place for losers

You lost mate, stop crying. Instead just admit that you were outplayed and move on.
Old 19-09-2010, 03:14 PM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Who are chelsea playing this afternoon?
Old 19-09-2010, 03:19 PM
Rod-Tarry
Happily retired

Received 237 Likes on 151 Posts

Berbatov has always been a favourite of mine, such silky skills & layed back style.
Glad hes getting goals this season think he will be Uniteds best player this year.
Liverpool are 16th & thats about the standard they are at im afraid.
Old 19-09-2010, 03:32 PM
STeve
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)
Official PassionFord Trader
Official PassionFord BANNED Trader
Super Moderator

Received 869 Likes on 697 Posts

Originally Posted by CossieRich
Who are chelsea playing this afternoon?

the mighty blackpool who are losing 3-0 already and its not even half time

Last edited by STeve; 19-09-2010 at 03:34 PM.
Old 19-09-2010, 03:40 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The guy is a class act! looks the part these days
Old 19-09-2010, 03:43 PM
STeve
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 1-PD
thwho are losing 3-0 already and its not even half time

make that 4.0 and 41 minutes gone
Old 19-09-2010, 03:43 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by 1-PD
the mighty blackpool who are losing 3-0 already and its not even half time

Really? Saw they had Blackpool at home after us and didn't even bother to look, might as well just give them the points before kick off.

We've just had Everton away, Rangers and then Liverpool whilst they had so far West Brom, Wigan, Stoke, West ham, MSK Zilina and Blackpool.
Old 19-09-2010, 03:45 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by skeg
You lost mate, stop crying. Instead just admit that you were outplayed and move on.

are you stupid, cant read, mentally retarded, a window licker, or just didnt go to specsavers ?, i have said TWICE we were outplayed, and the best team won, BEFORE you posted, and even IN the post you quoted
Old 19-09-2010, 03:50 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

are you stupid, cant read, mentally retarded, a window licker, or just didnt go to specsavers ?, i have said TWICE we were outplayed, and the best team won, BEFORE you posted, and even IN the post you quoted

Ohhhh someone sounds moody. Don't forget to watch MOTD2 tonight.
Old 19-09-2010, 03:53 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Personally I'm loving the season so far,plenty of shock results already.I'm a super swans fan first but I like many others support a premiership side who are in my case arsenal.

I can't see beyond Chelsea for the title myself but they haven't really been challenged yet.Liverpool look a bit of a spent force but I think hodgsons got a battle going on behind the scenes with the owners as he's a top manager.

I've been really happy with arsenals start to the season,navigated three tricky ties so far in Liverpool,Blackburn and sunderland away, 5 points instead of three from those games last year,looking good in Europe.

I like the fact this season that arsenal look like scoring from a few methods rather than just trying to pass the ball into the net.

As for man u,I think you'll be there or thereabouts but I can't see a major challenge like last season.

My predictions:
1.Chelsea
2.arsenal
3.man u
4.tottingham

Bottom:
Hammers(sadly)
Wigan
Blackpool/Birmingham/Stoke/WBA/Sunderland!!!
Old 19-09-2010, 03:57 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

United !
Old 19-09-2010, 04:01 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Berbs is QUALITY he just needs to lose the moodyness and put 100% effort in all the time, didn't see todays game but its nice to see liverpool not getting dominated to say theve been so shit

man u, arsenal, liverpool, does it matter? chelsea are a different class
Old 19-09-2010, 04:02 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Ohhhh someone sounds moody.
Moody ?, I was being serious, it was a question
Old 19-09-2010, 04:16 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by vaughant

As for man u,I think you'll be there or thereabouts but I can't see a major challenge like last season.

My predictions:
1.Chelsea
2.arsenal
3.man u
4.tottingham
United were 1 point and GD from winning an all time record 4th title in a row last season so surely it'd be silly to write them off so early in the season especially as we often start slow. Only 4 teams have ever won three in a row, only one manager and people always get down on us when we haven't won it.

Think the Guardian did an article about how we are in decline like Liverpool, these articles come out every time we don't win it. There's a long long way to go yet.

Originally Posted by danneth
man u, arsenal, liverpool, does it matter? chelsea are a different class
Shame they weren't a different class in the biggest game in their history, Moscow.

Moody ?, I was being serious, it was a question
I love on that overhead kick how Reina didn't even move. Today we teased you and then left you with nothing.
Old 19-09-2010, 04:19 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

United were 1 point and GD from winning an all time record 4th title in a row last season so surely it'd be silly to write them off so early in the season especially as we often start slow. Only 4 teams have ever won three in a row, only one manager and people always get down on us when we haven't won it.

Think the Guardian did an article about how we are in decline like Liverpool, these articles come out every time we don't win it. There's a long long way to go yet.

Shame they weren't a different class in the biggest game in their history, Moscow.

I love on that overhead kick how Reina didn't even move. Today we teased you and then left you with nothing.

whats that got to do with storming the premiwership AGAIN
Old 19-09-2010, 04:26 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

whats that got to do with storming the premiwership AGAIN

Because you named 3 massive clubs United, Arsenal and Liverpool then said Chelsea are a different class. 18, 14, 18 and then..... 4 titles. I'd say that was very true lol.

As for the Premiership, the won the last won by a point and have only played 5 games of the new one, hardly storming is it.
Old 19-09-2010, 04:28 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Because you named 3 massive clubs United, Arsenal and Liverpool then said Chelsea are a different class. 18, 14, 18 and then..... 4 titles. I'd say that was very true lol.

As for the Premiership, the won the last won by a point and have only played 5 games of the new one, hardly storming is it.
Different class as of this season, i never mentioned anything in the past? there scoring and playing the best football by a mile this season where as everyone else is very average
Old 19-09-2010, 04:46 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

i never mentioned anything in the past?
Shock horror, i thought it was liverpool fans who lived in the 'past', thats what the mancs have been saying for the last ten years anyway, then when a team overtakes them, to become the best team in the country, guess what they start talking about...............

thats what makes me laugh, we, are by mine/our, own addmission, shite, there is no skating around it, the reality is, we are, they beat us by one goal, a self admitted, shite team, and all of a sudden, there as good as chelsea. they threw away a two goal lead against a very average everton side, threw the lead away twice, against a very average fulham side, and almost, threw away a two goal lead, to beat a very average liverpool side, and its glory glory man utd
Old 19-09-2010, 04:48 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

oh, so thats what it was, goading us into thinking we had a 'chance', to snatch it away from us at the last minute.

pitty it didnt work out for you the same at fulham and everton
Old 19-09-2010, 04:50 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

oh, so thats what it was, goading us into thinking we had a 'chance', to snatch it away from us at the last minute.

Old 19-09-2010, 05:06 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Different class as of this season
You didn't say that though, you just put 4 clubs and said one is a different class, and you're right. 10 titles behind Arsenal alone.

i never mentioned anything in the past?
You did, later on wheh you said "storming the Premiership 'AGAIN'".

there scoring and playing the best football by a mile this season where as everyone else is very average
That's your view mate, I realise you support Sheffield Wednesday and so have to glory support, errr, I mean follow a second team as well but they only played WBA, Wigan, Stoke and Blackpool so far. West Ham might be a fairly tricky tie in the past but they are in a big mess these days.

IMO, scoring 3 goals against the two Liverpool sides, two notoriously tricky fixtures is better than scoring 5 or six against the newbies and poor. (no offense to fans of those)

As you know mate, this game means so much more. Just think of the pain your in right now. When's the Europa cup back on, might have a chance in that.
Old 19-09-2010, 05:27 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Tbh that's how I see it,I'll hopefully be proved wrong as I love the competition but I just really think Chelsea are going to walk it,regardless of who they've played so far,they just look so strong.

I think it's between Man u and arsenal for 2nd place and I believe that will be a good competition.

As I said,I'm a swans fan from before we beat hull 4-2 on the last day to stay up from relegation to the conference ( that's the blue square premier to those too young to remember) so I'm really sitting on the fence a bit but I just hope arsenal get a nice trophy for the new cabinet at the emirates,European cup would be nice!!!!
Old 19-09-2010, 05:30 PM
STeve
Super Moderator

all teams have a blip but my gut feeling is the gooners are gonna slip up and go down the list
Old 19-09-2010, 05:42 PM
RS_CHAZ
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

its the same story as last season so far......chelsea up and at it from the start, arsenal not far from behind and united slow out the blocks. As a United fan myself, i can see it being the usual 3 horse race up until december, where the Arsenal fall to bits and drop silly points. I think it just goes to show that the likes of Man Utd and Chelsea are in a league of their own in todays football. To win the title, you need consistancy, something Arsenal have lacked.

Berbatov was fantastic today, and i think this could well be the game that properlly kicks off his United career. so long as his mardyness from last season doesnt creep in and he maintains his work ethic of this season, i think the stretford end will slowly take him in
Old 19-09-2010, 05:58 PM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

SHOCKER!!!

SKEG is back.

As you missed it last time.

Have you any thoughts on this game?

https://passionford.com/forum/genera...mins-left.html

Quick Reply: BERBATOV!