General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Biker moron this morning

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 06:52 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts
Default Biker moron this morning

So there I was sitting at the traffic lights waiting to turn right when this guy comes along on this bike American chopper type bike, wearing all the get up to look like a gimp with the funny painted helmet etc and tries to squeeze past the side of the van and the traffic light island.

But he's too fat and his bike is to big so he can't so rather than back up he just sits there and, when the lights change, he tries to go past.

And I'm thinking to myself "I've got 40 minutes to do a 10 minutes journey so I'm going to wait".

And so I waited until the lights went red again and this guy is still trying to squeeze his bike past.

And the lights went green again, and then red again.

At this point he's looked at me and given me some dirty look through his helmet (I'm assuming ) so I gave him a thumbs up and got an old newspaper out and pretended to start reading

So eventually he's started to back up as the lights have changed again so, just for added measure, I waited for them to go green and red again.

At that time in the morning there was no traffic and considering I'm still 10 minutes early to get to where I need to get to I think he got the message as he eventually shot off into the distance.

So my question to your bikerists is this, was he being a twat or is this what you would deem my fault for not letting him through like he seems to have felt was the issue?
Old 08-09-2010, 06:57 AM
Red16
10K+ Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think I would've been close to dragging you out of the van for taking the piss mate!
Old 08-09-2010, 07:00 AM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ye me to, you sound liek you were just being a tit for the sake of it
Old 08-09-2010, 07:00 AM
billybigspuds
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i was gonna say that, my mates on bikes are nutters, allways in road rage due to people cutting them up etc, one of em loves taking his helmet off nutting them then putting it back on, back on his bike and off he goes pmsl
Old 08-09-2010, 07:10 AM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Sounds to me like you were the twat there,personally,I always move over for bikers,why should they be held up just because you are?

Many a time I've been "taxiing" in the bike and some prick pulls his car as far as possible to the right/left to stop me doing it,big mistake,I'll always find a way past them,who's it harming anyway?

I hope your not one of those wankers who drives in the middle of two lanes to stop people filtering when there's roadworks up ahead to stop sensible people from keeping the traffic flowing.after all,if it says the roadworks are 800yds away,why do peeps feel they must get in that lane there and then?it's 800yds to go yet!!!!

I do take your point on the harley style bikes though as sadly the vast majority of these boys are weekend warriors or fair weather riders who have very little knowledge of riding in traffic,those bikes are often very heavy and many a time I've seen them nearly fall off trying to negotiate traffic!!!!
Old 08-09-2010, 07:10 AM
JK12
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts

you wind up! like it though!!
Old 08-09-2010, 07:15 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Red16
I think I would've been close to dragging you out of the van for taking the piss mate!

Correct. Bell end as usual

Trending Topics

Old 08-09-2010, 07:16 AM
alistairolsen
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by vaughant
I hope your not one of those wankers who drives in the middle of two lanes to stop people filtering when there's roadworks up ahead to stop sensible people from keeping the traffic flowing.after all,if it says the roadworks are 800yds away,why do peeps feel they must get in that lane there and then?it's 800yds to go yet!!!!
Because when you get to about 400 yards the traffic slows considerably and if people dont filter while they are able to match the speed in the new lane and pull accross into a gap you create the awful stop start shite with cunts parked at the end of the now closed lane with their indicators blinking hopefully.

You have 800 yards to filter appropriately, not 750 to blast up the outside and then hope to fuck someone will come to a complete stop to let you in because you're incapable of reading the road ahead and driving accordingly.

Dojj, you're a cunt too!
Old 08-09-2010, 07:24 AM
spudmurphy
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by billybigspuds
i was gonna say that, my mates on bikes are nutters, allways in road rage due to people cutting them up etc, one of em loves taking his helmet off nutting them then putting it back on, back on his bike and off he goes pmsl
Typical Power Ranger cunt

Problem withn some of these bikers is that they would still be cocks no matter what they were in/on/doing.

As for Dojj's incident, bit of a draw there, biker was being a cock, Dojj was definitely being a cock but the biker deserved it

Spud
Old 08-09-2010, 07:26 AM
xr2john
Passionford Addict

Received 89 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by Red16
Aye me too
Old 08-09-2010, 07:29 AM
dojj

So which one of you actually read the bit where I said he was trying to go through a gap that wasn't there when I was sitting at the traffic lights waiting to turn right?

No one, otherwise you would have realised that he's put his bike in a spot where he can't go anywhere and if I carried on to turn right I would have hit him.

And no, I dont sit in the middle, I carry on as normal

If the hairy biker had seen there was no gap for him to get through he should had stopped behind me, but typical pf haterz attitude never surprises me
Old 08-09-2010, 07:38 AM
rubinsbin
BANNED
BANNED

most bikers ive seen are parked up in laybys on the edge of forests!!!!!! and wear helmets to hide there ugly dogging faces!!-all you see is there eyss and there genitalia-LOL
ah well so be it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!everyone to there own,
Old 08-09-2010, 07:40 AM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by rubinsbin
most bikers ive seen are parked up in laybys on the edge of forests!!!!!! and wear helmets to hide there ugly dogging faces!!-all you see is there eyss and there genitalia-LOL
ah well so be it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!everyone to there own,
Have you heard fucking rocco siffredi
Old 08-09-2010, 07:50 AM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

You have 800 yards to filter appropriately, not 750 to blast up the outside and then hope to fuck someone will come to a complete stop to let you in because you're incapable of reading the road ahead and driving accordingly.

Correct,but why do people the SECOND they see the roadworks ahead sign slam on and start indicating hence holding EVERYONE UP!!

Now that's annoying,as said it should be filtered in nicely,that way traffic keeps moving.you always find that it's a scummy mummy type in a people carrier using sat nav to complete the same journey she does everyday holding up traffic in BOTH lanes.

Your right about dojj too,what a cunt!!!!
Old 08-09-2010, 07:51 AM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Alps Pacino
Have you heard fucking rocco siffredi

I hope my missus hasn't,I'll feel inadequate for the rest of my life!!!that guy is proper brutal!!!!
Old 08-09-2010, 07:54 AM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

he's on this thread posting under "rubinsbin" lol
Old 08-09-2010, 07:58 AM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Next time you upset a biker by being a complete and utter fucking gom I hope he punches your window out with his kevlar plated gloves and then rips your face off through the shattered glass.

You are a grade A fucking prick Dojj.

Go steal someone elses oxygen
Old 08-09-2010, 07:58 AM
g10ens
Regular Contributor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lol sounds like you haven't got much to do with your time if you can sit through 3 or 4 light changes and then go to the effort of telling the story on PF to ask what people think and then not liking it when they say you were wrong. Does sound quite funny though and I bet matey will check for a gap in future!
A couple of times in the past if someones been tailgating me when in driving at the speed limit I've sat at green lights and then floored it away as they've turned amber leaving the person behind sat at the red light.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:19 AM
Mk1-stu
Patronus

fuck bikers. I don't see why i should get out of their way ! I've got just as much right to be on the road as they have ! If the majority of them weren't cunts, i'd probably be more respectful to them, but being as they all pretty much seem to be in a rush, fuck 'em.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:25 AM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

being a biker i dont expect people to move over for me casue as you say cars have just as much right to be on the road as a bike, however the problem is the amount of car drivers that think motorbikes dont have as much of a right to be ont he road as cars and do stupid things like close gaps up on purpose or stop bikes from getting past and why?
Old 08-09-2010, 08:29 AM
BIG WULL
Fae the Dale

ha ha, nice! If i'd been in the van i'd have done something similar. Always good to rip the piss whenever possible.
That said if I were on the bike some physical violence would have been in order, being in the wrong or not. But in saying that I wouldn't have tried to get through a space thats too small. Been in worse situations with the bike right enough, quite often find myself a bit red faced

Nice work all the same
Old 08-09-2010, 08:29 AM
Mk1-stu
Patronus

i don't move over to block them but it is fuckin annoying when they squeeze through stupid little gaps, twat the mirrors on the car and just glare at you like your some sort of cunt.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:33 AM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i dont know of 1 biker that does that and in all honnesty if there that much of a bellend to do it on a bike they would probably do the same thing in a car
Old 08-09-2010, 08:43 AM
mac82
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

too be fair, hes on a "harly" type bike, so was probably a born again biker and may have misjudged the size of the gap.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:06 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

being a biker i dont expect people to move over for me casue as you say cars have just as much right to be on the road as a bike, however the problem is the amount of car drivers that think motorbikes dont have as much of a right to be ont he road as cars and do stupid things like close gaps up on purpose or stop bikes from getting past and why?
EXACTLY what i was gonna put, it actually pisses me off when car's pull over to let you past, but as said if dojj can wait for 3 or 4 light changes then if the biker didnt i'd of expected a driver behind to get out and stroke the cunt!
Old 08-09-2010, 09:17 AM
nick-21
feet found, i have 2

Originally Posted by mrjenrst
EXACTLY what i was gonna put, it actually pisses me off when car's pull over to let you past, but as said if dojj can wait for 3 or 4 light changes then if the biker didnt i'd of expected a driver behind to get out and stroke the cunt!
Why does it piss you off when people pull over to let you past!?

If dojj geniunly did fuck with this guy for being a tosser then fair play, least he actually did it rather that what half the people on here say, "I'd have decked the c*nt" yeah sure you would have!

Dojj your a class A c*nt, well done!
Old 08-09-2010, 09:35 AM
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Pretty cuntish thing to do mate tbh
Old 08-09-2010, 09:56 AM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by billybigspuds
Does your mate drive a saxo as I thought they were the only pricks, but seems you have a lot as freinds.
Why don't you just buy him a dummy, I can't wait till he does it to the wrong person who then kicks the shit out of him, sounds a right mummys boy he does.
Dojji was a dick no doubt, I know where he's coming from with certain bikers though pisses me off I'm going round a blind corner at a sensible speed then some prick biker is coming the other way in the middle of the road and leant right over due to speed fully on target for my windscreen pillar to take his head off.
Been rear ended twice by them, as they intelligently sit in my blind spot 6 feet from my arse in traffic, both time I got out and said first you are paying for the damage, then saw if they are ok.
I rode bikes for 15 years, and never found the need to filter, of get up to other antics for the sole purpose of pissing every other motorist off.
tabetha
Old 08-09-2010, 09:57 AM
fiend
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 20 Likes on 8 Posts

I had some family visit from America, and they couldn't believe that we move over for bikers here and let them cut through the line in traffic etc.

Apparently over there they don't let it happen, they treat a motorbike as they would a car.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:59 AM
dojj

Because I spend so much time on the road I can appreciate that everyone is in a hurry to get somewhere so I letthem if they are in such a rush to get past, but, at the same time, if I'm stuck in traffic I tend to leave a space so that those same orrible biker louts can get passed

I don't doubt that some of you would kick up a fuss if you were being held up and if there was any traffic behind me I would have moved along sooner rather than later but there wasn't and I wasn't In A hurry and, as has happened before in the past, bikers who find out the hard way for being silly are much more likely to get seriously fucked up compared to car drivers who bend some metal. If the silly sod had tipped his bike over I doubt he woul have been able to pick it up again so that's probably why he was so reluctant to reverse back out of the prdicament he found himself in
Old 08-09-2010, 11:21 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by nick-21
Why does it piss you off when people pull over to let you past!?
why treat a bike different to a car? if i can get past i will, if i cant i'll stay where you can see me then fuck off when i can.

i've seen people just about swerve off the road to let me past, why?
it's fucking stupid! aslong as there not hogging right in the middle of the road and stay in the middle of there lane there's no need to at all.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:34 AM
Retro Al
RWD IS KING

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Fucking bikers thinking they own the road,im forever seeing them overtaking on solid lines round here, and bullying there way back into traffic
They blame old people when they pull out in front of them,poor old fuckers see a bike miles away dont relalise they are doing 140mph
Im sure there are lots of sensible bikers but there are a lot of cocks (just like car drivers)
Old 08-09-2010, 12:06 PM
nick-21
feet found, i have 2

Originally Posted by mrjenrst
why treat a bike different to a car? if i can get past i will, if i cant i'll stay where you can see me then fuck off when i can.

i've seen people just about swerve off the road to let me past, why?
it's fucking stupid! aslong as there not hogging right in the middle of the road and stay in the middle of there lane there's no need to at all.
I dont really, if anything appears quickly behind me and they look like they are wanting past ill flick the indicator to ackowledge there their and let them past when safe.

What really fucks me off is when i want past something too and the bike behind pays no attention to my offside indicator coming on and goes for it!

On nice evenings a lot of bikers meet down in my town and are heading there when im on my way home from work, i would say about 1/3 of them are complete tossers who are impatient and have a death wish.
Old 08-09-2010, 12:22 PM
RichieST
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 449 Likes on 397 Posts

I think its fair to say 95% of bikers ride like complete cunts. I had it just the other day, I was driving over salisbury plain (those who know it will know it is a very fast road), I was itching to get past the car in front and a couple of bikers came up behind me on these over weight, stupidly loud peices of crap. They could clearly see I was trying to get past the car in front, yet they both squeezed past me up the middle of the road.

Caught them up about a mile up the road as they were piddling it through the bends, one of them couldn't ride for shit, was all over the place. As soon as a decent overtaking oppertunity came they sped up so was silly for me to go past, then when another corner came up, bang, they were all over the shop again doing half the speed I could through the bends. And this went on for miles. Was so tempted to tap one of their back wheels!!!

As I said, 95% of them think they own the roads, so fuck em, out on the open road I would never move over to let them past, unless I was in town where it does make more sense to be on a bike!
Old 08-09-2010, 12:29 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

Six of one and half a dozen of the other here. dojj was certainly OTT in his dealing with it (and to be honest more than a bit out of order). In saying that though I do get annoyed at some bikers doing tittish things and then blaming everybody else when something goes wrong.

I had an incident on the motorway where I was in lane 3 mid overtake and saw a bike closing in fast through my mirrors. As I completed my manouver he was about 2 cars behind me so I indicate to move over so he can pass. Whilst I was doing this the twat decided to try and undertake resulting in me very nearly taking him out.

Clearly you can't make a sweeping statement about all bikers being X, Y or Z but I certainly think some bikers need to step back and perhaps look at how they are riding before trying to dump blame anywhere other than their own doorstep.
Old 08-09-2010, 12:34 PM
Dexy
DTFTW

I dont ride bikes but i do have respect for them and other road users, i just let them pass and usually move over a little for them and get a thumbs up or a wave.
Old 08-09-2010, 12:38 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

What pisses me off is when they think they can ride up the middle of a motorway, weaving in and out, and undertaking those in the fast lane. Fucking bellends, then, if some poor bastard in a car gets hit by one, the car driver always gets blamed for the motorbike rider having a deathwish!
Old 08-09-2010, 01:09 PM
Seademon
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by dojj
So there I was sitting at the traffic lights waiting to turn right when this guy comes along on this bike American chopper type bike, wearing all the get up to look like a gimp with the funny painted helmet etc and tries to squeeze past the side of the van and the traffic light island.

But he's too fat and his bike is to big so he can't so rather than back up he just sits there and, when the lights change, he tries to go past.

And I'm thinking to myself "I've got 40 minutes to do a 10 minutes journey so I'm going to wait".

And so I waited until the lights went red again and this guy is still trying to squeeze his bike past.

And the lights went green again, and then red again.

At this point he's looked at me and given me some dirty look through his helmet (I'm assuming ) so I gave him a thumbs up and got an old newspaper out and pretended to start reading

So eventually he's started to back up as the lights have changed again so, just for added measure, I waited for them to go green and red again.

At that time in the morning there was no traffic and considering I'm still 10 minutes early to get to where I need to get to I think he got the message as he eventually shot off into the distance.

So my question to your bikerists is this, was he being a twat or is this what you would deem my fault for not letting him through like he seems to have felt was the issue?
Well arent you just the man! You were a bit of a cock to be honest.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:15 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by nick-21
I dont really, if anything appears quickly behind me and they look like they are wanting past ill flick the indicator to ackowledge there their and let them past when safe.
but why? on a lot of bikes on the road by the time you've flicked you indicator they'll be gone anyway if it's safe to do so. if it isnt then fuck em they can wait.
round town they shouldnt be going any faster then you anyway and out of town there should be oooooooooooodles of room to get round you if there isnt chances are it's busy and shouldnt be flying round like fucking idiots.
i've had my fair share of off's and tbh every one has been down to riding like a cock, not EVERY crash involving a bike is down to that obviously. but i bet on a lot it's a contributing factor.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:37 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

undertaking bikers on motorways deserve to get taken out anyway!

Quick Reply: Biker moron this morning