General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tesco Car Park in Yeading!!! FUMING!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 06:23 AM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by Shifty Disco
The trick is to take the keys out of the ignition and launch them, then he ain't going anywhere.

Seriously though, fucking prick!
Did that to a guys mobile phone after he came round a bend on my side of the road forcing me up an embankment. He was oblivious on his phone even when I turned round to confront him.
Old 07-09-2010, 06:44 AM
Brian ST-2
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Warren,

The reason they're shit drivers mate, is cos only one of them has taken the test for average 20 of them on the road. And before the haters start, no that's not a racist comment, but it is the Indian and Afro Caribbean communities who have by far the worst reputation for multiple driving test taking for gain, for others.

Pardeep. pal, good work. I'd have done the same, and I've already got a dented Mondy.!!! Tesco put adequate amounts of trolley parks in their car parks, and it really boils my piss when you see these people just load the car and do one, leaving the trolley to make it's own way, wherever the fuck it likes
Old 07-09-2010, 07:12 AM
tabetha
BANNED
BANNED

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 1-PD
know that tesco well too ,prob why I park at other end of car park at supermarkets
Exactly what I do, when there are no disabled spaces(have badge), human nature being what it is furthest away will be less cars.
I'd have done the same as you, lucky it's a easy free(?) fix from your relative, some don't respect a thing just demand everyone else does.
tabetha
Old 07-09-2010, 07:13 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

That car park doesn't have CCTV to cover it so you should be ok

Thing is though that tesco is chav central and after witnessing some of the
monstrosities that shop there, Ive started to go to either the osterley kne or sainsburys in Hayes.

Typical Indians though who saunter about full of arogance as if them driving a merc gives them the right to lord it up over everyone else, it ain't fucking india so that sort of shit should stop, but it don't

As for why Asians are shit drivers? It's just because they see everyone else being shit drivers and that sort of generation of pendus struggle behind the wheel of a tractor, so when it comes to driving a car they just think of it in the same way, something to get you from a to b and not as if it's worth something. Shit I know plenty of people who get cars with aircon but don't use it because they think it's better for their fuel economy to suffer in the sun my uncle bought a mk2 mondeo and got the free ac rather than the free abs on offer and then didn't turn it on even when it was swelteringly hot inside and now he's got a mk3 with climate control, THAT stays off too
Old 07-09-2010, 07:23 AM
GUZZLER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

when i lived round that way i gave up going to the Yeading shops, pesky somali's spitting on the floor inside the shop........ not for me, in the end i used to drive 20 mins up the A40/M40 to Wycombe Asda, no shortage of Indains there but most decent folks.
Old 07-09-2010, 08:31 AM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

you should come to Slough Tesco's

good on ya - should've kicked it some more
Old 07-09-2010, 10:25 AM
Skotie jay
Regular Contributor

Location: Look in your mirror.....to late now u can see my rear :D

fooking hate car parks i had some arsehole reverse into my megane when i was working at the co-op. needless to say the fooker drove off never to be seen again. so im left with nice dent in what was a nice straightish clean car. but if im in either the saph or rst i park as far away for the rest of the douche bags as poss taking2 spaces every time. an i loved the vigilante approach. an id of booted the rear quarter alot more expensvie to fix lmao. might of even rote the car of if the dent was big enough lol
Old 07-09-2010, 10:30 AM
Skotie jay
Regular Contributor

Location: Look in your mirror.....to late now u can see my rear :D

Originally Posted by dojj
Thing is though that tesco is chav central

As for why Asians are shit drivers? It's just because they see everyone else being shit drivers and that sort of generation of pendus struggle behind the wheel of a tractor, so when it comes to driving a car they just think of it in the same way, something to get you from a to b and not as if it's worth something. Shit I know plenty of people who get cars with aircon but don't use it because they think it's better for their fuel economy to suffer in the sun my uncle bought a mk2 mondeo and got the free ac rather than the free abs on offer and then didn't turn it on even when it was swelteringly hot inside and now he's got a mk3 with climate control, THAT stays off too
spot on i totally agree i know some that can drive well but even when i go go-karting the asians turn up an show off so the crash more than set good times lmao

and what is the deal with that? ac is the wounder of the modern age lol if its slightly hot its on in mine as even when its not in use the engine still spins the system. i know loads of people that wont put it on as they recon it murders the fuel. personally my answer is only as much as your lead foot does lol
Old 07-09-2010, 10:37 AM
smokey

I'd always wondered what would happen with that scenario in a private car park.

As I understand it, its a private car park, so you wouldn't be able to claim?

Fair play for not letting the knob get away with it!
Old 07-09-2010, 10:38 AM
dojj

The merc probably belonged to his dad inany case and he'll blame his mu for pranging it lol

on te other hand, I saw some bloke the other day drive past a car on green drive and totally take th side out, I wouldhave followed him but the gap wasn't big enough for tr van to go troguh and he just carried on regardless in his civic which the blue micra got a big dent in the near side rea wing
Old 07-09-2010, 10:42 AM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

interesting point about the private car park - would be pretty hard to claim, especially if its your word against his.

Find out where the fooker lives and the dent it up some more
Old 07-09-2010, 11:56 AM
dojj

Just becUse it's privet doesn't mean your insurance policy won't cover it, just means it'll be more difficult.
Old 07-09-2010, 11:57 AM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

thats what i meant dojjer
Old 07-09-2010, 12:07 PM
craigybaby

fair play mate i'd of done the same if not worse good on ya
Old 07-09-2010, 03:19 PM
JamboRS
focus rs 1672

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

pics of damage to your car
Old 07-09-2010, 04:34 PM
pee vee
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Fair play mate. With any luck that cunt won't be letting his trolly go into anyones car again. He deserved that IMO.
Old 07-09-2010, 04:46 PM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

Fair play Pardeep - what an ignorant wanker. Brave one too, didn't have the bollocks to get out of the car but had plenty of mouth. I love the ones with balls, I really do....
Old 07-09-2010, 04:58 PM
fezzajsy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

nice one mate
Old 07-09-2010, 05:00 PM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by GUZZLER
when i lived round that way i gave up going to the Yeading shops, pesky somali's spitting on the floor inside the shop........ not for me, in the end i used to drive 20 mins up the A40/M40 to Wycombe Asda, no shortage of Indains there but most decent folks.
No comment from me Mr Guzz....no comment at all
Old 07-09-2010, 07:11 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

this is why i keep a baseball bat sorry i meant "steering lock" in my door pocket!
Old 07-09-2010, 08:02 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by JamboRS
pics of damage to your car
Its really minor mate but will take a pic in the morning. My old man said he'll sort it as he's a panel beater. Pisses me off cos my Dad is busy working on other customers cars and i don't really like to pull him away to sort some minor thing out. It would prob cost 40/60Ł MAX to get it out.

Tell you what the worst part is. His wife was trying to get away with it with the whole 'We're Indian too, we're like family' shit. Fuck that, i don't give a flying toss about them being 'Indian' as well. Its not gonna fix the dent!
Old 07-09-2010, 08:50 PM
dojj

did i see you outside the shop at around 6 this evening?

couldn't tell as you had your back to me otherwise i would have stopped for a chat
Old 07-09-2010, 08:56 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by dojj
did i see you outside the shop at around 6 this evening?

couldn't tell as you had your back to me otherwise i would have stopped for a chat
Yeah that was me