General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

town is full off idiots these day's!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 01:25 PM
saph4be
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default town is full off idiots these day's!

last time i went out i got started on but held my own as i was sober.

anyway went out friday night all day with a mate who back from army and was walking home and took a beating i can't remember what happened just picking myself up off floor i now nursing a broken rib broken nose cuts and bruise and a suspected concussion which is making me feel like shit.

now a bit off pain don't bother me but i work for myself and so am going to have to cancel all my jobs for this week as my rib is agony so i gonna loose a load off money. i have decided to avoid town now full stop it not worth the hassle
Old 05-09-2010, 01:30 PM
fatmike
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

unfortunately mate, you are not the first, and certainly wont be the last person who has said this. And it appears it is only getting worse. There are too many shitbags around these days. People don't seem to be able to have fun anymore without violence being part of it.

Alcohol is the fuel for this sort of shit, but even without it, it seems to happen alot more now.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:45 PM
Skotie jay
Regular Contributor

Location: Look in your mirror.....to late now u can see my rear :D

there is tbh to many people taking coke an thinking they ten men. the only problem is they pick on people that are just out for a good time. wankers basically
i live in birmingham weve had the problem for yrs now its seems to be the new drinking taking drugs culture. the police cant kept on top of all the class A's flying around. even tho they make out its a small problem. we worked out that 50% of the people that come into the club where taking summat other than just alcohol.

sad when people need to take summat to have a good time
Old 05-09-2010, 02:50 PM
Sinbad
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

Your Location say's it all mate its seems the norm down town to get jumped by a gang when making your way home. Someone smashed a glass into a lads face who lives near me as he staggered home.

Can be a good night out in town but sadly alot of roid freaks about seem to spoil it.
Hope everything works out ok for you
Old 05-09-2010, 03:09 PM
STeve

Received 867 Likes on 695 Posts

I have a cousin up that way and she tells me its a no go area as people would rather have a punch up than a night out
Old 05-09-2010, 03:47 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

Its everywhere these days. I cant see why people just cant go out and enjoy themselves.
Old 05-09-2010, 03:57 PM
saph4be
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i allways seem to attract trouble as i a big lad and people like to have a pop think i'll stick with my local from now on

Trending Topics

Old 05-09-2010, 04:01 PM
studabear
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 204 Likes on 192 Posts

op, unlucky that, hope you feel better soon, and the scum that done it gets the same done to them
Old 05-09-2010, 05:29 PM
Rsmat
300+

Received 585 Likes on 517 Posts

sorry to here it mate...
Old 05-09-2010, 05:57 PM
mole123
Regular Contributor

No good mate, do you fight like a girl?
Old 05-09-2010, 06:03 PM
burnzy
burnzy

Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts

funnily enough i wen't into town 2 weeks ago, was about to leave town and my mates went into a chippy on broad street, i stayed outside where a row kicked off i got caught in the middle of it and i was streaming luckily there was bouncers around me as i was on my own with about 6 of them i still got them sneaking up giving me a few sneaky digs in the process, and some cunt come running along the side of me and caught me behind the jaw then run off, i think they gave up after that as i didn't even move , if the bouncers weren't there i reckon i might of had a kicking though so respect for them sticking around me.
Old 05-09-2010, 06:10 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Sick of hearing the bollox of alcohol being the cause of 'it getting worse'. Is it fuck. We have always been a nation of beer drinkers.
Ill tell you what it is, it is the mixing of drugs and alcohol what is doing it. Not the alchohol itself. If people could just go out and have a drink without anything else it would be a better place. And dont give me the anti drug you know nothing Lee shite, as ive been there with coke and E's so i know how it makes you feel. As someone says, coke makes you feel like 10 men, my mates were even worse on the shit, sick of seeing them in fights when i was younger with it!
Old 05-09-2010, 06:18 PM
ben_frst
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i went to town 3 weeks ago a mate of mine got seperated 3 guy approached him for a fight by the time i got there one was on the deck knocked out the other two changed there minds i pulled him away, got picked up by the police 20mins later the paramedics were working on the guy in the road the police barriered the road off i thought the worst now my mates being done for gbh with intent for a broken eye socket and a broken jaw all with one punch

so the moral of the story stay away from the idiots even if u win you loose
Old 05-09-2010, 06:43 PM
gaz s1
Advanced PassionFord User

I grew out of drinking round town 10 years ago, just not worth the hassle anymore, sign of getting old i suppose
Old 05-09-2010, 06:47 PM
studabear
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 204 Likes on 192 Posts

I went to an old school night last night, alot of people were under the influence of more than alcohol, not 1 bit of trouble all night
Old 05-09-2010, 06:48 PM
Dub604
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

cause everyone has something to prove... fighting has been glamorized by football factory, green street etc, its cool to beat people up now..

I'm so glad that its not like that here.. I can go out anywhere downtown and never have a problem, I never see fights, nobody I know ever gets into fights!!

although thats not to say they dont happen, its just that they dont happen regular!!
Old 05-09-2010, 06:52 PM
gaz s1
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by studabear
I went to an old school night last night, alot of people were under the influence of more than alcohol, not 1 bit of trouble all night
Always like that mate apart from the birkenheaders at kinetic and skelter, who were on beer as well as gear, much better atmosphere at raves but i grew out of that as well
Old 05-09-2010, 06:57 PM
mgbrs
Regular Contributor

its everywhere, gets on my tits, i think that drink and definitely drugs does fuel it to a degree. it just seems people aren't content with just going out and having a good time, they feel the need to "prove a point" or "to be somebody". i went Newcastle-under-Lyme Friday nite, and me and my mate were saying, early on in the nite, i would not like be bringing my kids up in this country in the next 10-15 years. and end of the nite my mate got smacked back of the head, and then stamped on, unconscious the lot, and the cunts who did it waited for him be on his own! and i would say stoke-on-trent at night is a pretty safe area, compared with the likes of brum, notts, warrington, London! everyone seems have a "life's cheap attitude"!!
Old 05-09-2010, 07:03 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

I dont bother with town now, seems to be a growing culture for people to need a good punch up in order to make the night out a good one.

I think adding to the problem is that kids nowerdays are growing up with a realisation that the police are pretty much powerless to do anything to them so they have no fear of the consiquences.

15,16,17 year old etc will push you to kick off knowing that you wont want the shite and if you do give them a hidding, you will be the one getting dragged into the courts.

Coke has definately made a big changes as said, people drinking far more than they used to be able to without and are pumped up and paranoid.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:04 PM
mgbrs
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by studabear

thats because everyone's there for the right reasons, most festivals etc, there aint much aggro, as said above fighting has been glamorized, its part of a " good nite" now, to drink as much take as much, and do as much as you can, i think the music scene has something do with it aswell, people ain't interested in going and hearing the music they love, more about, right start of the nite, lets drink as much as we can take as much as we can and kick off on someone, to film on a mobile or tell the lads down the pub! bollocks the lot of it!
Old 05-09-2010, 07:06 PM
mgbrs
Regular Contributor

15,16,17 year old etc will push you to kick off knowing that you wont want the shite and if you do give them a hidding, you will be the one getting dragged into the courts.

Coke has definately made a big changes as said, people drinking far more than they used to be able to without and are pumped up and paranoid.[/quote]
+1
Old 05-09-2010, 07:30 PM
paul0461

it is EVERYWHERE these days. i live in a very small place not many of you would have even heard of but just last week someone got stabbed in the neck with a pole.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:57 PM
Rsmat
300+

Received 585 Likes on 517 Posts

Originally Posted by mole123
fuck off wind up!!!!
Old 05-09-2010, 09:46 PM
Skotie jay
Regular Contributor

Location: Look in your mirror.....to late now u can see my rear :D

i agree tbh i gave up drinking in brum 7yrs ago, as i was out with the people that was on the steroids an taking coke. i used to have a bit my self (the flower power) but im not the type to go picking fights. i lost count the amount of times i would turn round to find one of the lads i was out with had kicked off... needless to say i stopped chilling with these divs an started chilling an going out in my car on the weekend evenings a lot more. much more fun an better atmospohere. but raves are good because it tends to be pills going round at these an people end up loved up of pills not fooked up lol
Old 05-09-2010, 10:04 PM
J1mbo
B1mbo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I steer clear of the place being a big lad don't help at all and it pisses me right off when someone gets in yer face
Old 05-09-2010, 10:04 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Most trouble ive seen recently was this weekend, Skipton. Full of younguns, barely 18 trying to take on the bouncers lol. Was comical! Can't beleive that place though, No one my age was out! Some nice young fanny like
Old 05-09-2010, 10:06 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Originally Posted by rsmat
fuck off wind up!!!!

calm it you
Old 05-09-2010, 10:06 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
Most trouble ive seen recently was this weekend, Skipton. Full of younguns, barely 18 trying to take on the bouncers lol. Was comical! Can't beleive that place though, No one my age was out! Some nice young fanny like

off topic and been nosey, what was happening in skipton this weekend as me dad was there to but never asked why
Old 06-09-2010, 03:00 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

its not the alcohol
its not the drugs

its the attitude of people these days. the alcohol and drugs just makes it worse.
Coke doesnt make you want to fight people unless thats already on your mind, it just makes you feel invincible.

people still have a choice to start fights, drugs or not. There are no drugs that make people fight without a choice.
Old 06-09-2010, 03:57 AM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I never ever get any bother when i'm out on the town. Not wanting to offend all the southerners but it seems to be far worse down south than up north in my experience especially when you get all the youngens thinking there gangster saying init and bruv etc
Old 06-09-2010, 05:33 AM
DAN P
PassionFord Post Troll

stoped going out in bristol because of this not been in town for 5 years now would rather stay at home and watch tv lol
Old 06-09-2010, 07:26 AM
Eagle
Super Moderator

too many wannbe heros nowdays ...
cba with it .. go and see friends ..stay at thiers have fun have a few beers .... wake up happy not had to visit a&e

last time i went out saw 3 twats kicking off with the doormen .. course the doormen will win .. whats the point.. your not getting in feck off somewhere else... not then have a go at some poor bloke walking around with his mates ....
Old 06-09-2010, 07:45 AM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Coke does not make you want to get all punchy in the slightest. It's the attitude of the user!

Too many council pykey cunts sticking shit quality Ł30 a gram gear up their nose.. thinking they are the bollocks and then acting up when out in front of mates/girls.

Its also all about where you go..

Go to decent places and you still get people on coke but they are totally cool and the only annoying thing is you get a bit chatty!

Go to shitholes, and you get all the rats that you associate with such places.
Old 06-09-2010, 07:47 AM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Alps Pacino
I never ever get any bother when i'm out on the town. Not wanting to offend all the southerners but it seems to be far worse down south than up north in my experience especially when you get all the youngens thinking there gangster saying init and bruv etc

I think TOTALLY the opposite!

I seem to recall that there's been a few 'I got beaten up' threads over the years and ALLL of them have been from northeners!!

I've never seen one from London / kent
Old 06-09-2010, 08:22 AM
saph4be
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i hardly bother with town i only went to see my mate as he been in afghan serving

told our lass this morning i ain't bothering with town any more as can't be arsed with it.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:57 AM
Matt_16v

I have never ever in 28 years (although obviously haven't been out drinking for all of those!!) got into or been involved in a fight. My attitude is that i'd sooner try and chat my way out of something than get in a scuff and ruin my night. Fuck that. Dont get me wrong, i work out a lot and have done for 3 years and i could probably hold my own, but i dont want to! If a mate was getting in trouble id help them out, but by breaking it up or trying to sort the situation out not by getting involved. Obviously i completely apreciate that as in the OPs case theres not always anything you can do about it, but so far (touch wood) ive managed to avoid it! I guess ive just been lucky as well really, and by the same token nothing has ever happened to my girl-mates, mrs, sister or mum while we've been out, which are the only things that would cause my attitude to change.

BTW, i dont think the location really matters, cunts are country-wide!
Old 06-09-2010, 12:16 PM
Sinbad
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by mole123
Sadly mate some of the women in Mansfield can fight better than the blokes
Old 06-09-2010, 12:33 PM
david 100

If they was to fight then send them with our boys fighting a war that has nothing to do with us..oh sorry they want men in the army who will watch your back and they can rely on, not useless twats that want to fight after they have sucked a wet beer mat.
I was parked near a night club in Germany one night in my truck and i see a fight start, next minute a big van turned up full of police and they knock the idiots on the floor then slung them in the van and i was told they leave them locked in the van 12 hours to sober up.
Bring it here
Old 06-09-2010, 12:42 PM
muz
Wye Valley Hardcore

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

I've really started to notice this now I've given up the booze. Gives you a different perspective of how everyone is acting when your sober. I went to pick my misses up from town at 2am Sunday morning and in the short walk back to the car, I mean literally 40 feet (!) I had a lad want a fight.
I was right outside the club where I was waiting for her to come out, as she came out I hugged her and a lad walked past and said "I fucking would" about my girl, I just looked at him and smiled and rolled my eyes, turned around to walk off and he shouted "what the fuck you laughing at you little prick etc etc" two of his mates holding him back, he was acting like he was possessed, gritting his teeth etc. I was like take him home lads to his mates and they dragged him off.
We walked about 10 steps forward and he was still shouting "fucking prick, come on you cunt etc etc" with his mates trying to drag him away. He was only a 9 stone wet through sack of shit as well. I'd of killed him. But it's just not worth the agro these days as Paul said, there was a fight outside a bar here last weekend and the lad was bottled and stabbed in the throat. No matter how "double 'ard" you are, someone stabs you in the throat, it's game over.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:04 PM
GTi-R23
The ladies love it French

It's shit isn't it, it's the same here, sleepy little town I live in, a lad actually got killed here a few months back, quite a big lad, jumped by 3 other lads, smacked his head on the kerb as he fell down, game over, think he was 24yrs old. Didn't know him, but apparently he wouldn't hurt a fly and was in the wrong place wrong time etc, not sure if there was any 'previous' between him and the 3 lads, but it's still a bit scary to think you could go for a night out on the beer and not come home.

Quick Reply: town is full off idiots these day's!