General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Why did Godzilla get banned?

Search this Thread

Old 17-08-2010, 06:50 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I still talk to Paul and he's sound. One of the most genuine people I've ever come across on a forum. Still gives me great advice, and doesn't try and sell everyone and anyone steroids at all. Me and Paul have personally spoken about the implications of steroids, linked with my bone disease at length on a number of occasions. So I can tell you as a matter of fact, that he does advise.

Also, whilst he was in hospital, I spoke to Richie so they are not the same person, that's another fact. I think there was a lot of jealousy towards him because of his physique.

I'd still fuck him up with a dig though, make no mistake about that.

Benni.

Last edited by Benni; 17-08-2010 at 06:53 PM.
Old 17-08-2010, 07:02 PM
JamboRS
focus rs 1672

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Benni
I still talk to Paul and he's sound. One of the most genuine people I've ever come across on a forum. Still gives me great advice, and doesn't try and sell everyone and anyone steroids at all. Me and Paul have personally spoken about the implications of steroids, linked with my bone disease at length on a number of occasions. So I can tell you as a matter of fact, that he does advise.

Also, whilst he was in hospital, I spoke to Richie so they are not the same person, that's another fact. I think there was a lot of jealousy towards him because of his physique.

I'd still fuck it up him with ma dick though, make no mistake about that.

Benni.
EFA
Old 17-08-2010, 07:44 PM
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

I knew Benni would reply, I was waiting for it. You're about the same distance up his arse as RichieL was, so I was looking forward to hearing what you had to say. I also knew you'd be the sort of spaz to want to take steroids for a quick fix, fucking pathetic like the whole fitness room it's embarrassing.
Old 17-08-2010, 07:59 PM
kiddie
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by ballin
I knew Benni would reply, I was waiting for it. You're about the same distance up his arse as RichieL was, so I was looking forward to hearing what you had to say. I also knew you'd be the sort of spaz to want to take steroids for a quick fix, fucking pathetic like the whole fitness room it's embarrassing.
But steroids are a quick fix, I'm sure Benni hasn't touched them either.
Old 17-08-2010, 08:00 PM
kiddie

Ballin that pic is hot, is it your misses??
Old 17-08-2010, 09:39 PM
BM08
Professional Waffler

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

[QUOTE=wirralphil;5049789

Anyway why the fuck do you want to look at his pics BM08 you bent fuck [/QUOTE]

Just wanted to see what everyone was raving about, in a none gay way.

And i love the tags
Old 17-08-2010, 10:01 PM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Am tagless here. Go muppet and I go Gold!!!!
Old 18-08-2010, 02:08 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

How am I up his arse? You said he doesn't tell people about the implications of steroids, and I said he does, because he has, to me. I was correcting you, because you was wrong! I never said I was going on them. I will say though, with the help of Paul I have lost over 3 stone, so I have good reason to come on here and defend him, don't you think?

Benni.
Old 18-08-2010, 07:13 AM
Maria.
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ollie.
Fair enough Maria my reasoning was all pics seemed to be somewhere abroad. He also left his photobucket open at one point and all the pics of the guy on it was someone in much poorer condition with his daughter which godzilla spoke about so i put 2 + 2 together and obviously i came up with 19.

Originally Posted by uruk hai
Did he "make you an offer you couldnt refuse" ?
Er... no.
Old 18-08-2010, 07:32 AM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by uruk hai
Carefull, you'll wake up with a horses head at the bottom of your bed
more ike an ugly cow
Old 18-08-2010, 07:48 AM
morrismuscle
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

I hope the pathetic comment is not aimed at those of us in the fitness room who are drug free
Old 18-08-2010, 07:59 AM
vroomtshh

Originally Posted by morrismuscle
I hope the pathetic comment is not aimed at those of us in the fitness room who are drug free
What about the ones in the fitness room who've been training 10+ years but aren;t drug free?
Theres plenty of people about who jump straight onto steroids after a month in the gym, but tbh with you, 3 months later they've packed it in and its made no dofference to them.
Old 18-08-2010, 08:14 AM
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Far from it Morris apologies if that's how it came across. I admit I haven't even looked in that room for months because it was so cringe-worthy, but then again that was when godzilla was in full swing pushing his overpriced meds to anyone who showed an interest.
I just looked now and it's a lot better, but still, if you want a fitness forum, go to a proper fitness forum, this one has a very high ratio of clueless idiots.
Old 18-08-2010, 08:16 AM
Kieron

Wow, you've just shown yourself up for a complete dick. If anyone on this thread is narrowminded its you.

I don't think Benni is up Pauls arse and neither has he indicated that he is going to take steroids for a quick fix. and the comment about the fitness room is laughable, its the only room on this forum that isn't completely full of shite comments.
Old 18-08-2010, 08:37 AM
Jimbo.

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kiddie
8gigzilla!!! fpmsl, who's was that one???
Old 18-08-2010, 08:44 AM
rs-tuner

There's a fitness room
Old 19-08-2010, 12:25 AM
morrismuscle
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Far from it Morris apologies if that's how it came across. I admit I haven't even looked in that room for months because it was so cringe-worthy, but then again that was when godzilla was in full swing pushing his overpriced meds to anyone who showed an interest.
I just looked now and it's a lot better, but still, if you want a fitness forum, go to a proper fitness forum, this one has a very high ratio of clueless idiots.
He wasnt around really when I joined good point about the fitness forum