General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Friend deleted me off Facebook cos...

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 04:17 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

if he wernt a Muslim, would you have posted this up?

You must have provoked him quite hard and even offended him to get him to react like he did. Hardcore muslim? lol what does that mean?

With a hardcore sikh name do you consider your self sikh?
Old 01-07-2010, 04:32 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

you either have faith or you don't

it's the same as asking someone to prove that your favourite colour is blue or purple or pink or whatever, what does it matter to the other person what you believe?

debating it is fine, we had a guy we used to call bless, on account of him being a proper bible basher type, but he never forced us to read the bible, repent our sins and all that, he believed in the bible and did not believe in darwinism and the like, point blank refused to believe in dinosaurs and science and all that technology stuff

that was fine with us because what ever he decided to do with himself on a sunday morning was up to him, i don't see why it should be the cause of such a falling out between peole who are supposed to be "friends" though
Old 01-07-2010, 04:33 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by Kam B
does he have "faith"?
Old 01-07-2010, 04:46 PM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Pardeep
Dude i am worried about him cos he's going to Iraq and Syria. Seeing as he is already a hardcore muslim, i feel he's going there for something completely different other than a holiday!
he is obviously a wrong'un... do everyone a favour and get the authorities to monitor him.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:46 PM
W17GLE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't believe in God and all that shizzle and even if it was true Chuck Norris would still win in a fight.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:07 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

tell him youve no intention to fight but ask to meet to clear the air. then when he's least expecting it whack him with a cosh. make sure you kick him in the balls when he's down before asking "wheres your fucking god now ?"
Old 01-07-2010, 06:29 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Why is he going Iraq/Syria? Maybe to visit? Just because the telly is telling you these are bad terrorist areas does it mean that's the only reason he is going?

Fuzzy u r an extremist for having that mentality

dojj I agree we all have red blood so it's not hard to get on with each other. It's just irgnorance
Old 01-07-2010, 06:37 PM
dojj

Why is he going Iraq/Syria? Maybe to visit? Just because the telly is telling you these are bad terrorist areas does it mean that's the only reason he is going?
he might be going there as an extra for iron man 3
Old 01-07-2010, 06:54 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

he might work for thomas cook ????
Old 01-07-2010, 07:01 PM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 70 Likes on 63 Posts

Low IQ - strong religious beliefs
Strong religious beliefs + Low IQ = Violent.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:05 PM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by twoblacklines
Whilst you cannot prove physically that God does exist, you also cannot prove physically that God does not exist. Therefore its a pointless arguement as both points are moot.
Thats the beauty of Faith. God is infallable.

However, as Richard Dawkins said there could be a crystal teapot floating around in space that created the universe. You can't disprove that either.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:13 PM
NoRubNoDub
McGarrity Motorsport

God (also known as Allah, Cthulhu, Flying Spaghetti Monster, Haruhi Suzumiya, House, Josef Fritzl, Black Jesus, GodJesus, Xenu, Moot, Yahweh, Odin, Zeus, and Morgan Freeman is the Santa Claus for adults. He/she is also a total lie and/or a scam set up by the Jews.
He is simultaneously the protagonist and antagonist of the Bible, a book which has somehow sold more copies than Harry Potter (but still not as much as Lord of the Rings), making it the most successful work of fiction evar. The Bible, the chronology of God's Adventures, is a volume of trolling, extreme violence, incest, plagues, rape and other sorts of epic win. It is believed that God created the universe for no other reason than to play a game of The Sims against Satan. He tends to be a major douche. He also appears to have taken some kind of anger management class in between the Old and New Testaments. Catholics say that happened because Jews don't know what they're talking about. Jews just don't care. God also appears in other works such as the Koran and The Book of Mormon, prompting disagreements among God fans as to what is truly canon. God will never answer prayers because He is too busy for you, because He spends all of that time in space not existing.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:30 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Pmsl @ working for thomas cook. There is that as well
Old 01-07-2010, 07:34 PM
fraser9764
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by NoRubNoDub
The Bible, the chronology of God's Adventures, is a volume of trolling, extreme violence, incest, plagues, rape and other sorts of epic win.
that line made me chuckle!
Old 01-07-2010, 07:36 PM
cosevo
Advanced PassionFord User

God (also known as Allah, Cthulhu, Flying Spaghetti Monster, Haruhi Suzumiya, House, Josef Fritzl, Black Jesus, GodJesus, Xenu, Moot, Yahweh, Odin, Zeus, and Morgan Freeman is the Santa Claus for adults. He/she is also a total lie and/or a scam set up by the Jews.
He is simultaneously the protagonist and antagonist of the Bible, a book which has somehow sold more copies than Harry Potter (but still not as much as Lord of the Rings), making it the most successful work of fiction evar. The Bible, the chronology of God's Adventures, is a volume of trolling, extreme violence, incest, plagues, rape and other sorts of epic win. It is believed that God created the universe for no other reason than to play a game of The Sims against Satan. He tends to be a major douche. He also appears to have taken some kind of anger management class in between the Old and New Testaments. Catholics say that happened because Jews don't know what they're talking about. Jews just don't care. God also appears in other works such as the Koran and The Book of Mormon, prompting disagreements among God fans as to what is truly canon. God will never answer prayers because He is too busy for you, because He spends all of that time in space not existing.
best answer so far i reckon

no god, just stop this rubbish, if you need to believe in a supreme being, believe in the wizard of oz or summink
Old 01-07-2010, 07:40 PM
NC53
Regular Contributor

Faith is just that - a belief, without any empirical evidence to back it up.

Personally, I'm not religious but that has caused all sorts of problems for me with my g/f's family as she is a v strict muslim.......................

The reason I don't believe there is one all powerful being who created everything is quite simple; it raises a bigger question than it answers, namely who created god?

I think there are too many people out there who take religion too seriously, and religious works too literally!
Old 01-07-2010, 07:50 PM
morcheen

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRH807Zg8MQ

send him this it's what it's all about ŁŁ$ and control.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:25 PM
dojj

He is simultaneously the protagonist and antagonist of the Bible, a book which has somehow sold more copies than Harry Potter (but still not as much as Lord of the Rings), making it the most successful work of fiction ever. The Bible, the chronology of God's Adventures, is a volume of trolling, extreme violence, incest, plagues, rape and other sorts of epic win. It is believed that God created the universe for no other reason than to play a game of The Sims against Satan. He tends to be a major douche. He also appears to have taken some kind of anger management class in between the Old and New Testaments. Catholics say that happened because Jews don't know what they're talking about. Jews just don't care. God also appears in other works such as the Koran and The Book of Mormon, prompting disagreements among God fans as to what is truly canon. God will never answer prayers because He is too busy for you, because He spends all of that time in space not existing.
so what you are really saying is that goblins and orcs and magical wizards and all that other fantasy stuff is actually real and that "god" is purely a work of fiction to prevent us from discovering the truth about lotr and them vallhalla types yes?
Old 01-07-2010, 08:29 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Well,religious people are from my experience some of the least trustworthy,unkind people I've ever met.I used to work in a factory as an electrician working shifts.apart from a few,most shifts were Monday to Friday,Saturday morning and all day Sunday were overtime shifts and as such,with overtime scarce,we had a rota to share the o/t.Every week the same two would complain,both god squad,wanted to change the rules to suit them,everyone else was getting more etc etc.one weekend,me and no1 god squad were due in on the same shift,Sunday night.the rules on sun night were 6-12midnight or 10pm-6am,the former being more popular due to being home by midnightish.god squad decides he wants 6-midnight,even though he's in all day Saturday.I give him my mobile number as I'm next in line and ask could he phone me if he can't make it for some reason,late night Sundays not my first choice but hey ho.cunt never turns up,I approach him and he tells me hes had family problems.Im pissed,but accept it yet i nip to the bogs and hear him telling god squad 2 he had no intention of doing so,just wanted to fuck my weekend up.Cunts!!one of them reported me to the union for asking him to run a machine while the operator went on break,20 minutes on a Monday, told them he'd recieved inadequate training,felt threatened,was frightened that he'd cause a loss of production etc etc.cheeky cunt turns up on Saturday out of turn,foreman threatens to send him home as he can't run machines....he's suddenly able to do so at the prospect of losing Ł200 for a 6 hour shift!!!!cunts!!!!My missus mother goes to church every Sunday,yet wouldn't speak to my missus for a fortnight after Xmas because my missus didn't phone her BEFORE 10am on new years day!!!she bitches absolutley everyone who she knows,causes huge problems for my girlfriend and does absolutley nothing for us.at one particular function I overheard her telling this woman how much she has her grandchild so she we can have free time and how she just wants to see him all the time even though the last time he stayed over was in 2009!!A lot of it's front for people to come accross as holier than thou,it's an image that very often conceals the most horrid of people.I neither do or don't believe in god although I don't believe science OR religion can contain all the answers.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:58 PM
MarkyMark
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

There is enough scientific proof that god doesn't exist. How can you say there isn't anything to prove he doesn't exist? Are you calling the evolution theory trash talk?
!
how is there proof that god doesnt exsist , there is still so much we dont understand about the universe and look at history, the science back then was disproved time and time again as our understanding advanced,
Old 01-07-2010, 09:05 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Evolution theory is the biggest load of bollocks in the earths history.

why has this turned into a god existing debate?

and pardeep you aint answered me yet when i said the following

'You must have provoked him quite hard and even offended him to get him to react like he did. Hardcore muslim? lol what does that mean?'
Old 01-07-2010, 09:09 PM
NoRubNoDub
McGarrity Motorsport

is it wierd to belive in ghosts and not god?
Old 01-07-2010, 09:41 PM
cosevo

did anyone see Eastenders tonight??? Classic example of what church go-ers are capable off, nasty nasty
Old 02-07-2010, 12:54 AM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by dojj
man created god to create man, end of

anyway, see someones got themselves a nice new white focus rs, blagged a lift yet someones deffo has as they were spotted doing the old "let's just drive really slowly and make sure everyone sees that i'm properly pimped out in my ride while pretending to go really slowly because there are some speed humps in the road"

very nice motor
He took me out in it the day he bought it. Very nice motor indeed. Still has the M3 too

if he wernt a Muslim, would you have posted this up?

You must have provoked him quite hard and even offended him to get him to react like he did. Hardcore muslim? lol what does that mean?

You miss my point. This isn't and wasn't about being Muslim. This was about him questioning my beliefs on evolution. He found it offensive that i said 'God doesn't exist' and when i asked him for 'Physical' proof of god which isn't a holy book or piece of paper telling a story that some numb nuts has penned, he wanted to meet for a fight. Now if he was the one questioning me, who do you think provoked it?

As for me being a Sikh? Yeah my name is a Sikh name, but who gives a fuck? I don't believe in god or religion. I haven't stepped foot in a holy temple since my brother was married 6 years ago.

As for the hardcore comment, i'm talking about Extremist who have nothing better to do than to push religion on people who live life the way they want and not 'they' want.

I have plenty of Muslim friends who even question their own faith. So this isn't about being muslim. This is strictly 'Does god exist?' and my answer is, if a man walked up to you and told you he was god, would you believe him? No you wouldn't. Why? Because he looks to ordinary and like the homeless guy begging on your street.

All 'God' believers have a 'Disney' image of god but if there is anyone of God/Devil existing, its the Devil cos there is just too much evil in this world.

And of course i would have posted this if he wasn't Muslim cos its nothing to do with Muslims. I have my own bitching that i don't go to the Gurdwara and i just tell them cos 'God can spin on it'.

Everything i have in life is because i earned it. I didn't pray once for it. I knew what i wanted and the step i needed to take to get there.

Originally Posted by fuzzy
tell him youve no intention to fight but ask to meet to clear the air. then when he's least expecting it whack him with a cosh. make sure you kick him in the balls when he's down before asking "wheres your fucking god now ?"
PMSL

why has this turned into a god existing debate?

and pardeep you aint answered me yet when i said the following

'You must have provoked him quite hard and even offended him to get him to react like he did. Hardcore muslim? lol what does that mean?'
I have.

And i don't spend 24/7 on PF.

And its because this is a 'Does god exist?' debate. It hasn't turned into one!

Evolution is bollocks? Prove that its bollocks. You telling me 'God' went around impregnating our mothers? You know cross breeding? That's exactly what happened millions of years ago. Horny creatures went around fucking other species and have done to this very day to create what we have become today.

If you believe in god thats cool, i got nothing against that especially if it makes you a better person. But don't question other peoples beliefs and get offended when someone asks you to prove he exists. And which brings us to another question, how do you know he is a 'He' and not a 'She'? Again, its just assumption!
Old 02-07-2010, 12:58 AM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by MarkyMark
how is there proof that god doesnt exsist , there is still so much we dont understand about the universe and look at history, the science back then was disproved time and time again as our understanding advanced,
You know how people fuck and create babies? You know how dogs fuck to make puppies? You know how cats fuck to make kittens?

^ I can go on and on. Millions of years ago everything was fucking anything and one of the things fucked something that created Humans. You can deny it all you want but fact remains, we were all once something coming from a male ball sack!!!
Old 02-07-2010, 01:32 AM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Unlucky.... you will now prob get suicide bombed for being an infidel
Old 02-07-2010, 02:24 AM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Just like carbon dating. Everyone knows the earth is only 6000 years old, and that dinosaur bones were planted by atheists as a joke.
Old 02-07-2010, 02:42 AM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

So in that respect why can't you disprove the bible? It is something that was written years ago before anybody knew better. People wanted an explination for things, and "god did it" was a good enough answer for everything.

Further more whats to say the bible is right? How did they know god created the sun/light. It might well be "Helios" riding his golden chariot? Surely if religion is the answer everybody should worship "Horus" (one of the earliest know gods) who was:
Born on the 25th december
Born of a Virgin
Under a star to the east
He was a child prodigy by the age of 12
Had 12 Disicples
Was betrayed and crucified
Was ressurected after 3 days.......which was all written over 3000 years before the Old testament.
Old 02-07-2010, 06:34 AM
dojj

Again, I refer you back to the old "what's my favorite colour" question.

You can argue all you want but nothing is going to change the fact that I will have my faith and you will have yours, or not in some cases.

It's a good thing ryans banned or he'd have a field day
Old 02-07-2010, 06:36 AM
dojj

Originally Posted by Chopshop85
Further more whats to say the bible is right? How did they know god created the sun/light. It might well be "Helios" riding his golden chariot? Surely if religion is the answer everybody should worship "Horus" (one of the earliest know gods) who was:
Born of a Virgin
Under a star to the east
Had 12 Disicples
Was ressurected after 3 days.......which was all written over 3000 years before the Old testament.
so what you are essentially telling usbis that Jesus was a god reboot?
Old 02-07-2010, 08:06 AM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Prove that evolution is bollocks? You must pray to Charles Darwin if you beleive that devil worshipper

Prove that God dont exist.

You type in an aggressive/patronising manner and at the same time you turn it round to make the other party sound strange. You obviously have a problem with muslims as you made clear your 'mate' is a 'muslim' first off.

I wanted to find the mean/definition of the word 'Evolution' and this came up in the search field

Evolution was a professional wrestling heel stable on World Wrestling Entertainment's Raw brand between 2003 and 2005. At the height of its existence, the group consisted of Triple H, Ric Flair, Randy Orton, and Batista.

and that dinosaur bones were planted by atheists as a joke.

Agree with you there

Last edited by Kam B; 02-07-2010 at 08:07 AM.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:26 AM
MarkyMark

You know how people fuck and create babies? You know how dogs fuck to make puppies? You know how cats fuck to make kittens?

^ I can go on and on. Millions of years ago everything was fucking anything and one of the things fucked something that created Humans. You can deny it all you want but fact remains, we were all once something coming from a male ball sack!!!
thought it was from single celled organisms which havent got ball sacks mate, evolution isnt cross breeding like you said before which i hope was a joke?

and what does your comment acutally prove? that life can reproduced and your point is what?
Old 02-07-2010, 08:28 AM
MarkyMark

So in that respect why can't you disprove the bible? It is something that was written years ago before anybody knew better. People wanted an explination for things, and "god did it" was a good enough answer for everything.

Born of a Virgin
Under a star to the east
Had 12 Disicples
never said anything about the bible mate, so your point is moot
Old 02-07-2010, 08:36 AM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Prove that evolution is bollocks? You must pray to Charles Darwin if you beleive that devil worshipper

Prove that God dont exist.

You type in an aggressive/patronising manner and at the same time you turn it round to make the other party sound strange. You obviously have a problem with muslims as you made clear your 'mate' is a 'muslim' first off.

I wanted to find the mean/definition of the word 'Evolution' and this came up in the search field

Agree with you there
Kam stop trying to make yourself a victim. And is everyone a Devil worshiper when they say they don't believe in god? Cos thats what he referred to me as when i said 'I don't believe in God'. And if i don't believe in God or the Devil, how can you accuse me of worshiping the Devil?

I'm not being aggressive, you just can't tolerate other peoples beliefs but doesn't Islam teach you to be tolerate of other people?

I don't have a problem with Muslim people as my Sister in-law is Muslim. However, i do have a problem with Muslims who talk down to people and push Islam on other people because they feel what the person believes is wrong. And that's exactly what happened that day. But as i kept throwing proof of god not existing, he wanted to fight cos he couldn't win the debate that he provoked.

But yet you have ignored my question of, how do you know god is a 'He' and not a 'She'? Have you personally met he/she?

The fact that you believe this is about 'Muslim' people proves my point on how Muslim make themselves out to be victims any chance they get. This isn't about a religion. This is about 'Does god exist?' so let keep the discussion on that and keep the whole 'Problem with Muslims' crap off the thread.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:46 AM
MarkyMark

put it this way pardeep, do you believe that the universe was created by the big bang?
Old 02-07-2010, 08:50 AM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Kam stop trying to make yourself a victim. And is everyone a Devil worshiper when they say they don't believe in god? Cos thats what he referred to me as when i said 'I don't believe in God'. And if i don't believe in God or the Devil, how can you accuse me of worshiping the Devil?

I'm not being aggressive, you just can't tolerate other peoples beliefs but doesn't Islam teach you to be tolerate of other people?

I don't have a problem with Muslim people as my Sister in-law is Muslim. However, i do have a problem with Muslims who talk down to people and push Islam on other people because they feel what the person believes is wrong. And that's exactly what happened that day. But as i kept throwing proof of god not existing, he wanted to fight cos he couldn't win the debate that he provoked.

But yet you have ignored my question of, how do you know god is a 'He' and not a 'She'? Have you personally met he/she?

The fact that you believe this is about 'Muslim' people proves my point on how Muslim make themselves out to be victims any chance they get. This isn't about a religion. This is about 'Does god exist?' so let keep the discussion on that and keep the whole 'Problem with Muslims' crap off the thread.
I havent ignored your questions of god's existance, i can only say that God does exist because of the teachings from the people he chose to spread the word of him(prophets etc). All holy scriptures relates that God is a he so i am going by that.

Ok fair enough yeah i think darwin was a devil worshipping loon but i havent called you or anyone else one on here, did i call you one? rofl

The way you put forward and made everyone know that this 'freind' of yours is a muslim is questionable as you have made sure that everyone knows 'they' are a 'muslim' why couldnt you say my 'mate' who is religious instead? (a genuine question)

Yet again you are right about being tolerate with other people, when have you seen me traying to spread the word on this forum or any forum? heck i even posted a while a go for any one with any questions on my faith il try my level best to answer them but you wasnt a member back then

I have problems with muslims talking down to others too, and i have a big problem when peoples arrogance kicks in when they talk down to anyone, we are all equal

Im not making myself into a victim im just pissed off at people like you who jump on the bandwagon causing hate and arguments for no reason
Old 02-07-2010, 08:51 AM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Why should I judge? If someone doesnt beleive in god im not going to hate them, our blood is the same colour
Old 02-07-2010, 08:53 AM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

put it this way pardeep, do you believe that the universe was created by the big bang?
The big bang is questionable for sure as no one can prove it. But what is proof is that organism and genes are the cause of us humans being here today.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:56 AM
MarkyMark

The big bang is questionable for sure as no one can prove it. But what is proof is that organism and genes are the cause of us humans being here today.
because without that we wouldnt be here in the first place, ok then how do you explain evoultion then?
Old 02-07-2010, 08:59 AM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

from what i know evolution is when something changes into something new and better and the previous doesnt exist anymore

So we evolved from monekys apparently but monkeys still exist

Quick Reply: Friend deleted me off Facebook cos...