General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Ignorant ***t parking outside house!

Search this Thread

Old 29-06-2010, 05:27 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

It worrys me that people like the OP are allowed to breed... . Oh and I didn't call you a prick, I said you are coming across as one.

So, Question asked twice and still not answered, HAVE YOU TALKED TO THE GUY IN QUESTION YET??
Old 29-06-2010, 05:44 PM
StephenC
..BS Motorsport..

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Chip
You clearly miss the subtle difference between exercising ones freedom whilst respecting the property of others, like the nice man with the porsche and exercising your freedom whilist disrespecting the property of others, like chav scum kids playing racket or ball games in a street full of cars.

Im sure you'll work that difference out when he knocks on your door asking for payment if your kids damage his car whilist exercising their freedom playing games over it, which of course would be a risk, if you are too ignorant or badly brought up to realise it now before they do so
chip, your a knowledgable guy but know fuck all about me or my life. As for disrespecting property, trust me, im the only one on the entire estate that has respect for things, forever telling my kids to stay clear of cars and not to walk on peoples walls etc.
this is my R32 after the other kids on the street thought I was in the wrong for reporting one of them to the police for throwing a brick at my daughters head and causing her to need stitches!! cost a good £800 to get it repainted on one side and the roof thats why I sold it cos it was blatantly obvious that having anything nice simply makes others jealous.

for the record the kids are out back playing badminton in the garden, seriously do you think a car buff would really damage someone elses car no matter how much a plastic millionaire he looks in it ????
some people really do need sense of humour bypasses on here.

Originally Posted by RWD_cossie_wil
It worrys me that people like the OP are allowed to breed... . Oh and I didn't call you a prick, I said you are coming across as one.

So, Question asked twice and still not answered, HAVE YOU TALKED TO THE GUY IN QUESTION YET??

yeah, when she came home last night I went to move my car to give her the space and laddo came out, had a chat and got it all squared up. Funny how the PF bandwagon gets rolling isnt it to your dismay I have 'breeded' and my kids are spot on, make friends wherever they go and Im pleased to say brought up the old school way (bar the boy who used to be a bit rebelious but hes in line now). Thanks for the concern
Old 29-06-2010, 05:47 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Sorry buy you don't exactly make things easy for yourself in the manner you say things do you?

But then again I suppose a thread saying: "Bloke parks car, annoyed me a bit,asked to move and does" Won't get much attention will it?
Old 29-06-2010, 05:48 PM
StephenC
..BS Motorsport..

Originally Posted by RWD_cossie_wil
Sorry buy you don't exactly make things easy for yourself in the manner you say things do you?

But then again I suppose a thread saying: "Bloke parks car, annoyed me a bit,asked to move and does" Won't get much attention will it?
come on, weve both been here 6 years plus, must know the game by now
Old 29-06-2010, 05:48 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You got a dropped kerb? If not, he can do what he feels like!
Old 29-06-2010, 05:54 PM
dingla rs
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

slash his tyres every time he parks there. soon move then
Old 29-06-2010, 06:12 PM
rik-rs
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 137 Likes on 118 Posts

bit shitty down our road too, old neighbors leave cones out when they go out, and i leave my car at work most days and bike it.....
Old 29-06-2010, 07:01 PM
STAFFY OWNER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 48 Likes on 37 Posts

Don't get me started about parking problems with arsehole neighbours:

https://passionford.com/forum/4619591-post58.html

Last edited by STAFFY OWNER; 29-06-2010 at 07:46 PM.
Old 29-06-2010, 07:42 PM
Icurus
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

I do feel sorry for the aggro this can cause, but best thing is to live with it, get a drive or move to a place with off street parking, but dont get a shared drive as they can be hassle too!

I was working at a customers house a couple of months ago and I noticed 4 old bangers parked up outside, I asked her if they were hers? Nope, their his next doors.

They where absolute heaps! square tyres, rusty etc, not moved in years the lady said, 1 was a transt camper van, another was a tigra, cant rem the other 2, but they all had tax!

Apparently the chap next door knows an MOT place and they give him the tickets for the cars so that he can tax them!

He takes up 4 spaces in an already over crowded street!

Unbelievable!
Old 29-06-2010, 07:54 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveEscos
Oooh no no no no no, may I correct this...

Being 20 stone.... you need to.... GO ON A DIET YOU FAT CUNT!

Old 29-06-2010, 08:07 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Least it got sorted out mate.
Old 29-06-2010, 08:07 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by vaughant
Well,it's an ml 270 cdi so that's your opinion,you drive a zetec s fiesta don't you?totally different cars really,just the jeep is probably worth 5 times the fiesta She hadn't/ dosent park in disabled bays and is a really good driver,honestly this guy was a total old cunt and there seem to be more and more of them about at the moment.I'll accept I was hot headed and shouldnt have publicised that fact.and as for being abused every week you really want too see how people act to a good looking woman driving a biggish car,she drives pretty aggressivley granted but no worse than you or I.

Love the tags btw,I am an elephant and vaucunt is just awesome,I might start using that on other forums as a user name!!!
And I'm sure she needs a fake 4x4 for all the harsh off-roading she does in the welsh mountains? Oh wait, maybe not, because the crappy things struggle to gain traction in a grass field...
What has it's worth got to do with anything? Atleast I bought a car I've wanted since they came out, and that I can use for what it was designed for, not some jacked up thing for her to do the school run, bleached blonde hair and orange face galore.
Old 29-06-2010, 08:11 PM
georgie1
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

at the end of the day he pay his road tax so end of the moan he can park where he want as long as it not across your drive and you got a drop kerb
Old 29-06-2010, 08:31 PM
Isaac.Hunt

Originally Posted by Oranoco
You've paid your road tax, your car is taxed, insured and MOT'd so you can park it where you like as long as you adhere to any parking restrictions that are in force.

Unfortunately you do not have the right to park outside your house. You could have a quiet word and see what the guy says but if he tells you to jog on (as to be fair I would) you don't have a leg to stand on. Sorry mate, not what you want to hear but it's the truth. If you step back a bit and think about it you'll see he's not being an ignorant anything.
We had a similar problem with parking at my mothers. The old guy opposite seems to think that his house is built on a private road governed by local by laws (laws covering just this one street?!?). He rang the police and the council to report an insured, MOT'd and taxed car being parked outside his house on said road and wanted it moved regardless. He approached my mother to tell her about his 'by law' (lol). He made noises about getting it towed and went around measuring my mother's gate (don't really know what the width of the gate has to do with whether the car parking was against his imaginery law, but there we are) to try and intimidate her. Sad old goat obviously doesn't look too well, as the street sign has the local council symbol on the side of it. Absolute fooking plank. The police actually turned up and told us he was ringing the council daily about a visitor. He has a driveway too. Had he asked nicely we would have shuffled around to try and accomodate his whims to be nice, but coming over late at night being patronising to my mother gets you nowhere.

In short, don't make yourself look like an utter imbecile by claiming that a portion of a public road is yours. If your girlfriend needs to park outside your house for safety, move your car further down the road when she gets in so she can have your space. Why should next door's friend have to leave an empty space right next to where they want to visit because at some point in the future your girlfriend wants to park there? Don't be ridiculous. If appealing to his better nature works, fine.

Even if the street was designated for resident's only parking, visitors permits would be available which would mean next door could give Mr Porsche a permit to still park outside your gate.

Last edited by Isaac.Hunt; 29-06-2010 at 08:39 PM.
Old 29-06-2010, 08:40 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by zetec-Sam
And I'm sure she needs a fake 4x4 for all the harsh off-roading she does in the welsh mountains? Oh wait, maybe not, because the crappy things struggle to gain traction in a grass field...
What has it's worth got to do with anything? Atleast I bought a car I've wanted since they came out, and that I can use for what it was designed for, not some jacked up thing for her to do the school run, bleached blonde hair and orange face galore.

Now it's getting a bit silly now isn't it?as you can see,I've taken the abuse pretty well and in fairness your now coming across as a bit of a jealous boy who can't handle a bit of
banter?I had a zetec s brand spanking new and loved it so it wasn't a criticism of the car but when you call my merc I've worked very hard to get a shonky old jeep you can expect a little bit back can't you?my missus detests blondes for your info and is far from orange and as my sons 14 there'd be little or no chance taking him on a school run unless he's late,he gets the bus like all the other kids.it's certainly no off roader but as you
may recall last week I responded to a thread you were involved in regarding colour codes of cars hence how I know you've got the zetec s.I own my own paintshop and car trailer so I've got to tow it with something and like you it's something i've always wanted,I'm 34 now so need something comfy to fit my fat arse in.also for your info,I don't live in the mountains,not all Wales is valleys and countryside you know,it's like saying all of the midlands is tower blocks.I happen to live in a nice area but it is a bit remote so a 4x4 is pretty handy.look,I've fucked up by mentioning what happenned on Sunday but tbh I know as much about you as you do about me so I won't assume your family life and now you don't need to assume mine.
Old 29-06-2010, 08:43 PM
Isaac.Hunt

my missus detests blondes for your info
Dear lord

Detests a hair colour? I'm happy she isn't in the cabinet, imagine her views on other cultures and religions if her opinion on hair tone is so strict.
Old 29-06-2010, 08:48 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Now it's getting a bit silly now isn't it?as you can see,I've taken the abuse pretty well and in fairness your now coming across as a bit of a jealous boy who can't handle a bit of
banter?I had a zetec s brand spanking new and loved it so it wasn't a criticism of the car but when you call my merc I've worked very hard to get a shonky old jeep you can expect a little bit back can't you?my missus detests blondes for your info and is far from orange and as my sons 14 there'd be little or no chance taking him on a school run unless he's late,he gets the bus like all the other kids.it's certainly no off roader but as you
may recall last week I responded to a thread you were involved in regarding colour codes of cars hence how I know you've got the zetec s.I own my own paintshop and car trailer so I've got to tow it with something and like you it's something i've always wanted,I'm 34 now so need something comfy to fit my fat arse in.also for your info,I don't live in the mountains,not all Wales is valleys and countryside you know,it's like saying all of the midlands is tower blocks.I happen to live in a nice area but it is a bit remote so a 4x4 is pretty handy.look,I've fucked up by mentioning what happenned on Sunday but tbh I know as much about you as you do about me so I won't assume your family life and now you don't need to assume mine.

Ahhh ok, I apologise for being a cunt. I'm not jealous of it atall, I just like being, well a cunt, and always rise to arguments. No love lost?
Old 29-06-2010, 08:53 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Isaac.Hunt
Dear lord

Detests a hair colour? I'm happy she isn't in the cabinet, imagine her views on other cultures and religions if her opinion on hair tone is so strict.
the lad was assuming that she's a permatanned blonde dumbo wag type of girl who generally frequents that type of vehicle so I'm merely stating that she detests that stereotype of woman as most do,most of us men do not.as for views on other cultures and religions there's not a thread long enough on here for us to debate that you p.c moron!!!Fuck me you'll be telling me immigrations ok next,poor fuckers can't return to their war torn countries,why don't they stay in France or Spain then?please don't open a can of worms as I'm taking the dog for a walk now,or is that not fitting in with health and safety?
Old 29-06-2010, 08:53 PM
bil_s2
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Hmm.. I've heard the "only bought a boxster b/c you can't afford a 911" but I've never heard the "plastic millionaire" one before.
Is that genuinely what people think?

Yes you can get an early one cheaply these days, but I didn't know there was such resentment to it?

Not that i'm taking it personally of course..
Old 29-06-2010, 09:00 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

wow this is different!!!

There some bollox being posted on PF again, who'd a thought it
Old 29-06-2010, 09:02 PM
Isaac.Hunt

the lad was assuming that she's a permatanned blonde dumbo wag type of girl who generally frequents that type of vehicle so I'm merely stating that she detests that stereotype of woman as most do,most of us men do not.as for views on other cultures and religions there's not a thread long enough on here for us to debate that you p.c moron!!!Fuck me you'll be telling me immigrations ok next,poor fuckers can't return to their war torn countries,why don't they stay in France or Spain then?please don't open a can of worms as I'm taking the dog for a walk now,or is that not fitting in with health and safety?
I am the moron? Dear lord. There must be something you can vandalise on your walk to make yourself feel better. If you post about your girlfriend "detests" something, do not grumble when somebody reads it and disagrees with the sentiment.

I am neither pro nor anti immigration, but I am anti stupid, which is a shame considering how much of it there is around.

Last edited by Isaac.Hunt; 29-06-2010 at 09:03 PM.
Old 29-06-2010, 09:52 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Ahhh ok, I apologise for being a cunt. I'm not jealous of it atall, I just like being, well a cunt, and always rise to arguments. No love lost?
I'd still give you a big cuddle anytime your down this way!!!I'm a cunt too,but more of a fat cunt really!!!Your far too young to want an ml
anyway,well maybe the amg version!!!!!
Old 29-06-2010, 09:56 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Isaac.Hunt
I am the moron? Dear lord. There must be something you can vandalise on your walk to make yourself feel better. If you post about your girlfriend "detests" something, do not grumble when somebody reads it and disagrees with the sentiment.

I am neither pro nor anti immigration, but I am anti stupid, which is a shame considering how much of it there is around.

Point taken but please read your original post,it's sounds like something from a michael Jackson song
Old 29-06-2010, 10:15 PM
Spoony.
PassionFord Regular

i allways get fuckers on the school run parkin over my drive,and wen i pull up next to them (my front bumper to ther doors) i get looked at like i jus shit in ther cornflakes,then most realise and move............but not all,and that really pisses me off then!!...had tesco delivery van on my drive one time (not delivering to me),wen i asked wot he was doin he replied 'jus using it a sec,wont be long'..cheeky bastard
Old 29-06-2010, 11:02 PM
turbochild
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RSTT-ross
i had a tesco delivery van on my drive one time (not delivering to me),wen i asked wot he was doin he replied 'jus using it a sec,wont be long'..cheeky bastard
Sorry but that made me laugh ok it was cheeky but was also a quality reply
Old 29-06-2010, 11:16 PM
Steven_RW
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Porkie
Nice.

so you haven't got the fucking bollocks to actually confront the person and ask why he is being so 'arsey' and 'impatient'.

you just damage his car behind his back.

Scummy low life thing to do.

VERY FUCKING COWARDLY AS WELL!!!!

'You kept a low profile' ???

You mean you 'HID' from him!!!!!

and then you BRAG on the internet about vandalism ?!?!?!?

Wow....

lol - thats quite funny .

As is this topic - typical chav passionford topic.

It's a road, people can park wherever they want as long as it is within the parking regulations. Ask him if he would consider parking his nice porsche a few streets away nicely or tell ur gf to get round there and ask him herself.

RW
Old 30-06-2010, 05:45 PM
rs_traynor
stage4 2wd cosworth

cut the cunts brake pipes so when he goes to work hell write his car off and ull have both the spaces.simples
Old 30-06-2010, 05:52 PM
rs_traynor
stage4 2wd cosworth

cut the cunts brake pipes so when he goes to work hell write his car off and ull have both the spaces.simples
Old 30-06-2010, 06:12 PM
St3V3_C
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by rs_traynor
Retard.
Old 30-06-2010, 06:33 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

The car in the pics looks a right mess.Why does no one give a shit any more.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:09 AM
StephenC
..BS Motorsport..

Originally Posted by Glenny Boy
The car in the pics looks a right mess.Why does no one give a shit any more.
tell me about it, police wouldnt even come out to look at it the kids were quite ingenious, they took small rocks then smothered them in mud so as to stick to car once the rock had scratched/dented it. Little darlings thus explaining why i sold it and wont buy anything decent, was on phone other day and watched a little shit run up to my 206 and just boot the door knocking the trim off, I wouldnt have ever dreamed of doing anything like that when I was a kid. Horrible little tvvats.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:36 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Maybe if you didnt have such a shit attititude towards your neighbours yourself you wouldnt get picked on by the local kids for being a grumpy cunt in the first place?

Either that, or if its just a random attack that you didnt provoke cause they are all scum round there then why not move?
Old 01-07-2010, 11:04 AM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by StephenC
was on phone other day and watched a little shit run up to my 206 and just boot the door knocking the trim off, I wouldnt have ever dreamed of doing anything like that when I was a kid. Horrible little tvvats.
I would have slapped the little cunt

a few years ago when visitng a friends house not far from mine, we were out in the back garden and I cuold see through the house out to the front where my car was parked across his drive - noticed some little scrote was trying to nick my decent valve caps for his bike by the time we got to the front of the house he was halfway down the road - ended up shouting at him to return which he did shitting bricks and made him put them back on my car he was almost in tears as he i was intimidating him a bit but at least my car was never touched again
Old 04-07-2010, 01:40 AM
twoblacklines
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Chip
Maybe if you didnt have such a shit attititude towards your neighbours yourself you wouldnt get picked on by the local kids for being a grumpy cunt in the first place?

Either that, or if its just a random attack that you didnt provoke cause they are all scum round there then why not move?
But to be fair if one of your neighbours had a new bf who parked his jeep side on across your parents pavement stopping them from getting in and out wouldnt you be a bit pissed off too ? I know i would, only i wouldnt be making a thread about it, id just phone the council.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:27 AM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

its a free world isnt it... Double edged sword this freedom shit.
My missis works 4pm til 10pm so my car is out there but obvioulsy gap for hers when she gets back.
Anyway, afore mentioned neighbour (fatty) has started seeing some 10 bob millionaire in a porsche boxster who seems to think its great to park outside my gate and leave it there all night. Thats all well and good but its me that gets the earache at 10pm when she gets back and
has to park at end of street
short street
blatantly obvious that having anything nice simply makes others jealous.
wanky old boxster!!
jealous when I could buy it three times over but wouldnt have one given.
im the only one on the entire estate that has respect for things
hes seen me walk the dog though so it wouldnt be hard to know who did it
Its called common decency.
heap o shit
if you don't have nothing nice to say then don't bother saying it??
shes rank and hes a cock.
my kids are spot on, make friends wherever they go
I'm letting them play in the street
see how he likes them playing that over his heap o shit
If dick face doesnt like people playing near his car he'll have to move it won't he.
throwing a brick at my daughters head and causing her to need stitches!!
Find it quit ironic
Old 04-07-2010, 09:33 AM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm guessing you've never actually tried an ML offroad because if you had you would know that they are pretty capable in the rough stuff.

I've had one balanced on the two diagonally opposite wheels (the inside back wheel was 4 feet off the ground!) and it just keeps pulling. They might not quite be up with Landrover product but there's not much else that's going to beat them.

Of course, maybe you have tried one but just didn't know how to drive it?
Old 04-07-2010, 10:15 AM
StephenC
..BS Motorsport..

MWF

how bored are you find something productive to do FFS
Old 04-07-2010, 10:23 AM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

mwf brilliant post ha ha
Old 04-07-2010, 10:54 AM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Iain Mac
I'm guessing you've never actually tried an ML offroad because if you had you would know that they are pretty capable in the rough stuff.

I've had one balanced on the two diagonally opposite wheels (the inside back wheel was 4 feet off the ground!) and it just keeps pulling. They might not quite be up with Landrover product but there's not much else that's going to beat them.

Of course, maybe you have tried one but just didn't know how to drive it?

Hi mate,it's my jeep but I've never really tried it off road seriously as I didn't think they'd be that good and,to me,I paid a lot of cash for it so I was a bit afraid of getting it stuck/damaged!!!!I've driven it up the mountain by me and in low range it flew up and tbh it has got massive ground clearance so I might give it a try before I get rid now I know it'll be ok!!It's the 2.7 cdi and fair play has tons of torque.I was going to chip it but i'm getting near enough 28-30mpg in overall driving so I didn't really want to change that much!!
Old 04-07-2010, 11:19 AM
studabear
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 204 Likes on 192 Posts

Originally Posted by super_cb
used to have the exact same problem so i moved to a house with a drive for 3 cars

Same here but I can fit 4 and 1 in the garage, still got my mates car outside though while he's in thailand for 6 weeks

Just to add, another great p/f thread

Quick Reply: Ignorant ***t parking outside house!