General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Ignorant ***t parking outside house!

Search this Thread

Old 29-06-2010, 08:43 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by vaughant
Had a problem on Sunday in sainsburys car park.my missus had complained the last few times she's been there of old people bullying her,shouting for her to move the trolley etc,revving their engines and generally being wankers I think mainly because she drives a merc jeep and can ACTUALLY park it.Some old cunt decide,despite there being at least ten other spaces right next to us he would try and park 1mm from the jeep.not noticing I was putting stuff in the boot he started revving his star in a reasonably priced car shit chevvy thing and mouthing to the missus "move!!".I keep a low profile and wait for the cunt to fuck off all grinning and chuffed....until he got back and some bastard had rammed the trolley all down the side of his shitbox,the bastard had even gone to the effort of catching a sharp bit of the trolley and scratching it the entire length of the two now dented doors.oh,and being 20 stone I need to open my heavy mercedes door wide....and into his rear door denting that as well.shit happens but would you park your porker there again if that happenned?
Belm!
Old 29-06-2010, 08:47 AM
NoRubNoDub
McGarrity Motorsport

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wirralphil
Kill him.

Or stfu.
+1
Old 29-06-2010, 08:54 AM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What does belm mean?I'm confused!!!!
Old 29-06-2010, 08:56 AM
fiestamad
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

gets some road cones and put them where ur misses parks then when she comes home she can move them then park
Old 29-06-2010, 08:57 AM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

Had a problem on Sunday in sainsburys car park.my missus had complained the last few times she's been there of old people bullying her,shouting for her to move the trolley etc,revving their engines and generally being wankers I think mainly because she drives a merc jeep and can ACTUALLY park it.Some old cunt decide,despite there being at least ten other spaces right next to us he would try and park 1mm from the jeep.not noticing I was putting stuff in the boot he started revving his star in a reasonably priced car shit chevvy thing and mouthing to the missus "move!!".I keep a low profile and wait for the cunt to fuck off all grinning and chuffed....until he got back and some bastard had rammed the trolley all down the side of his shitbox,the bastard had even gone to the effort of catching a sharp bit of the trolley and scratching it the entire length of the two now dented doors.oh,and being 20 stone I need to open my heavy mercedes door wide....and into his rear door denting that as well.shit happens but would you park your porker there again if that happenned?

Nice.

so you haven't got the fucking bollocks to actually confront the person and ask why he is being so 'arsey' and 'impatient'.

you just damage his car behind his back.

Scummy low life thing to do.

VERY FUCKING COWARDLY AS WELL!!!!

'You kept a low profile' ???

You mean you 'HID' from him!!!!!

and then you BRAG on the internet about vandalism ?!?!?!?

Wow....
Old 29-06-2010, 08:59 AM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

What does belm mean?I'm confused!!!!
nor did I

so I googled it!

first pic says it all!!!!

you are one of these.

Old 29-06-2010, 09:00 AM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Thanks for the info porkie!!
Old 29-06-2010, 09:00 AM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

oh,and being 20 stone I need to open my heavy mercedes door wide
Oooh no no no no no, may I correct this...

Being 20 stone.... you need to.... GO ON A DIET YOU FAT CUNT!
Old 29-06-2010, 09:01 AM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by DaveEscos

That is definatley true!!!
Old 29-06-2010, 09:06 AM
StephenC
..BS Motorsport..

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

some tangent this is going off in!! I'll have a word in his ear tonight. Cant be arsed scooping dog shit up
Old 29-06-2010, 09:18 AM
Rod-Tarry
Happily retired

Received 237 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
Don't take this the wrong way but I'm always surprised when people buy houses with no parking and moan that there's no parking! It's a pain in the ass but ultimately you don't own the road, so unless it can be resolved amicably it's tough!

Thats sensible talk for a magazine writer Dan .

Do what the Chavs on here say mate, Kill him, will make you a hero on the internet & car parking probs will be over when your doing 20 years sounds like the solution.
Old 29-06-2010, 09:22 AM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by StephenC
some tangent this is going off in!! I'll have a word in his ear tonight. Cant be arsed scooping dog shit up
Sorry,I'm part of that myself!!!if you do have a word and he's still being a prick then obviously be very careful what your next steps are as you'll then be the prime suspect,even if you've done nothing.I'm sure the guy will be fine and if I've ever had parking problems,which I don't generally as I can get three or four cars in the drive,but next door have a few times parked their car in the middle of the two spaces outside hence making it one,I've found it best to just ask politely and fair play it never happenned again.I can accept I've come across as a belm in my earlier post but belive me that was the best option as otherwise it would only have ended up in the police being called if I'd so much as raised my voice to the old cunt as that's unfortunatley what their like where I live so perhaps a bit hot headedly I damaged his car.I had the council outside my house because I'd parked my trailor there overnight,it's 100% legal,has reflectors on it and was only across my drive,not affecting anyone else at all but as I live in a nice area people on the estate feel that everyone must conform to a set profile and can't bear it when certain people do things differently.My punishment will be that I'll probably go to hell for what I did to cuntus oldus but I've heard it's always warm down there.
Old 29-06-2010, 09:43 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

What a penis. Grade A cock.

WHy would old people get pissed at your mrs EVERY week? Parking in disabled bays by any chance?

Originally Posted by DaveEscos

ROTF
Old 29-06-2010, 10:03 AM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Originally Posted by Lambchop
What a penis. Grade A cock.

WHy would old people get pissed at your mrs EVERY week? Parking in disabled bays by any chance?
Drives a shitty merc jeep, no doubt parks wherever she wants/where the car happens to stop, just like the ones that come to where I work
Old 29-06-2010, 11:02 AM
Jim Galbally
20K+ Super Poster.

you having a laugh? Its called common decency. I wouldnt park my car in front of someone elses gate without feeling a cunt.
sorry i really dont understand what on earth you think the bloke is doing wrong?

unless i'm missing some major bit of the puzzle and the parking is actually inconsiderate all youve said is hes parking outside your house... so? you want him ot park outside someone elses instead?

take a pic if you think i'm somehow missing something, as it sounds to me like you share the same issue as the vast majority of the population but you somehow think you're entitled to the piece of public road in the vicinity of your house?
Old 29-06-2010, 11:05 AM
ECU Monitor Enthusiast
BANNED
BANNED

Sorry but it really boils my piss when people expect to own the public roads in these situations.

Get a house with a drive if it matters that much or sell your cars !

In my town, they have just built a new row of 12 houses/flats and given them 7 off road spaces.
yet nearly every house has a car or more than one car and parks on both sides of the street making it difficult to drive down if not impossible for some vehicles to drive through down a busy main road !

I reckon people with garages/drives should get a road tax discount...LOL
Old 29-06-2010, 11:17 AM
RS500/364
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Flux Capacitor.
Sorry but it really boils my piss when people expect to own the public roads in these situations.

In my town, they have just built a new row of 12 houses/flats and given them 7 off road spaces.
yet nearly every house has a car or more than one car and parks on both sides of the street making it difficult to drive down if not impossible for some vehicles to drive through down a busy main road !

The customer service man has spoken ! listen he is wise !
Old 29-06-2010, 01:01 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

the council stipulated that each of the 6 new houses that have been built 3 doors down from me must have disabled access and 2 off street parking bays
that leaves them with no gardens at all and they are being given to the local council to put nice people in with no jobs and plenty of kids

wonderfull world we live in eh where you have to now buy a parking spot because you have a job, but those without get given free parking AND a free bus pass
Old 29-06-2010, 01:28 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

you guys are gonna LOVE resident parking when that soon arrives in the area due to residents complaining they cant park outside there own home and have to walk 20 meters to get home,,,,,,, then NO cunt will be able to park,,,,, half the street will be a double yellow line and you cant have friends visit during the day and if you go on holiday you have to find a friend to store your car JUST INCASE they decide to suspend the place your parked in and give you a 120 quid ticket THEN tow the fucking car away,,,, and charge 30 quid a day storage ontop of the 245 quid towing fee

oh and i still cant fucking park outside my place and that part is a pay and display bay that costs 5.20 an hour and the max i can park there is 2 hours before waiting a hour before i can park back again,,,,,,, yeah i feel your pain

oh and the res permit is 380 quid a fucking year aswell
Old 29-06-2010, 01:29 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

These people then moan when a fire engine has to get through and scratches their cars squuezing down the middle.
Old 29-06-2010, 01:36 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

You've paid your road tax, your car is taxed, insured and MOT'd so you can park it where you like as long as you adhere to any parking restrictions that are in force.

Unfortunately you do not have the right to park outside your house. You could have a quiet word and see what the guy says but if he tells you to jog on (as to be fair I would) you don't have a leg to stand on. Sorry mate, not what you want to hear but it's the truth. If you step back a bit and think about it you'll see he's not being an ignorant anything.
Old 29-06-2010, 01:36 PM
D.K.
BANNED
BANNED

Wait for him and when he turns up tell him you see his misses has been having it off with the milkman/postman/bin man, then sit back and watch him go ape at her and f*ck off.

Then you get ya space back..job done
Old 29-06-2010, 01:40 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Ginge !
you guys are gonna LOVE resident parking when that soon arrives in the area due to residents complaining they cant park outside there own home and have to walk 20 meters to get home,,,,,,, then NO cunt will be able to park,,,,, half the street will be a double yellow line and you cant have friends visit during the day and if you go on holiday you have to find a friend to store your car JUST INCASE they decide to suspend the place your parked in and give you a 120 quid ticket THEN tow the fucking car away,,,, and charge 30 quid a day storage ontop of the 245 quid towing fee

oh and i still cant fucking park outside my place and that part is a pay and display bay that costs 5.20 an hour and the max i can park there is 2 hours before waiting a hour before i can park back again,,,,,,, yeah i feel your pain

One word for you – Move.
Old 29-06-2010, 01:58 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

i really dont understand the planning morons who allow stuff like this. its same round here, loads of brand new builds with little or no parking consideration.

its down right stupid. wether the eco freak lot like it or not, most families have at least one car. so it is stupid to not consider the impact of parking in a new development.

even if we all drive shitty prius's etc then you still need somewhere to park them

You cant encourage people to go green by providing no residential parking. just doesnt work and causes more hassle for everyone including the council.
Old 29-06-2010, 02:01 PM
smokey

Originally Posted by Glenny Boy
I can remember going for sunday dinner with my mam n dad years ago. We went back to there house only to find the next doors neighbour had parked a van on our drive.
Surely thats illegal as ist your property?
Old 29-06-2010, 02:21 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
One word for you – Move.

ive told the neighbours that,,,,,, but they wont fucking listen !!!
Old 29-06-2010, 02:24 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by smokey
Surely thats illegal as ist your property?
someone done that to my cousin YEARS ago,,,, was a landrover parked on his drive,,,,, he beeped the horn and waited for 10 mins,,,,, then got out a hammer, poped window and let off the handbrake and pushed it in the road and you know the FUNNY thing,,,,, nobody has EVER knocked on hes door about it to have a punch up or a growl and he has never seen the landrover again either
Old 29-06-2010, 02:39 PM
StephenC
..BS Motorsport..

Originally Posted by Jim Galbally
sorry i really dont understand what on earth you think the bloke is doing wrong?
the truth of the matter is that you could probably park 3 cars out there if you tried but this bell parks in the most awkward place so you can barely get two in. He isnt doing anything 'wrong' but its what id call bad manners on a short street where he doesnt live and from day one has seen the existing residents cars already parked up. Got kids a new badminton set to play with so see how he likes them playing that over his heap o shit
Old 29-06-2010, 02:43 PM
Jim Galbally
20K+ Super Poster.

how has he seen your girlfriends car if yuo say she's never there?

so what youre sayin is that hes parking his car across 2 spaces making a 3 car gap a 2 car gap and thats the problem? if so have a polite word or leave a note. its not illegal tho

however if the reason is you just dont want him to park there, then tough! he has as much right to do so as anybody!

anywhere he parks will be outside SOMEONE'S house
Old 29-06-2010, 03:08 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by Ginge !

someone done that to my cousin YEARS ago,,,, was a landrover parked on his drive,,,,, he beeped the horn and waited for 10 mins,,,,, then got out a hammer, poped window and let off the handbrake and pushed it in the road and you know the FUNNY thing,,,,, nobody has EVER knocked on hes door about it to have a punch up or a growl and he has never seen the landrover again either
put up a security post
when someone parks in your drive, pull the post up and lock it in place
when they knock on the door asking whats going on you politly say that you just rent the place and the landlord isn't about
then you wait till they've fucked off and put the car on ebay or call the local scrap man to come and take it away
Old 29-06-2010, 03:12 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

the truth of the matter is that you could probably park 3 cars out there if you tried but this bell parks in the most awkward place so you can barely get two in. He isnt doing anything 'wrong' but its what id call bad manners on a short street where he doesnt live and from day one has seen the existing residents cars already parked up. Got kids a new badminton set to play with so see how he likes them playing that over his heap o shit
SO, have you not talked to him like a reasonable adult human being, informed him of the issue his parking is causing, and asked to come to a reasonable compromise of parking in a better manner or slightly further away? He might not even realize that there is an issue??!

No, it's far easier to be a jelous cunt of a half decent car, and teach your kids it's ok to damage somones property if you don't get your own way by expecting someone to know that the public road is actually yours? ... Sorry but you are coming across as a bit of a prick TBH....

Last edited by RWD_cossie_wil; 29-06-2010 at 03:14 PM.
Old 29-06-2010, 03:15 PM
caprizetec170

Buy two smart cars problem solved
Old 29-06-2010, 03:44 PM
dojj

go and buy a bit of white paint and a brush
paint some parking bays in the space
job jobbed
you can even get some fake parking tickets to dish out if he parks the wrong way

or you could just leave a little note on the windscreen asking if he can park a little further up in the future with a few kisses on it
Old 29-06-2010, 04:17 PM
StephenC
..BS Motorsport..

Originally Posted by RWD_cossie_wil
SO, have you not talked to him like a reasonable adult human being, informed him of the issue his parking is causing, and asked to come to a reasonable compromise of parking in a better manner or slightly further away? He might not even realize that there is an issue??!

No, it's far easier to be a jelous cunt of a half decent car, and teach your kids it's ok to damage somones property if you don't get your own way by expecting someone to know that the public road is actually yours? ... Sorry but you are coming across as a bit of a prick TBH....
Find it quit ironic you start a reply about been a reasonable human been then finish it off with a full paragraph of speculative bullshit!!!! It's not a half decent car,its a wanky old boxster!! Why would I be jealous when I could buy it three times over but wouldnt have one given. I'm not teaching my kids anything about damaging property, I'm letting them play in the street that I dont own like I did when I was a kid. If dick face doesnt like people playing near his car he'll have to move it won't he. As for public road been mine?? Never once said that or implied it, just expect people to have manners, unlike yourself clearly!!!! Calling me a prick really makes me think your words of wisdom are worth listening to! Honest! Can only hope a family of gypos set up camp outside your house and they kindly remind you that you don't own a public road!! Fuck me, didnt your mum tell you if you don't have nothing nice to say then don't bother saying it?? Fucking keyboard warrior cock end!!
Old 29-06-2010, 04:43 PM
Chip

you specifically said you would have have them play badmington over his car, thats why you were called a prick.
Old 29-06-2010, 04:47 PM
rs-tuner
Advanced PassionFord User

I love passionford
Old 29-06-2010, 05:02 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by zetec-Sam
Drives a shitty merc jeep, no doubt parks wherever she wants/where the car happens to stop, just like the ones that come to where I work
Well,it's an ml 270 cdi so that's your opinion,you drive a zetec s fiesta don't you?totally different cars really,just the jeep is probably worth 5 times the fiesta She hadn't/ dosent park in disabled bays and is a really good driver,honestly this guy was a total old cunt and there seem to be more and more of them about at the moment.I'll accept I was hot headed and shouldnt have publicised that fact.and as for being abused every week you really want too see how people act to a good looking woman driving a biggish car,she drives pretty aggressivley granted but no worse than you or I.

Love the tags btw,I am an elephant and vaucunt is just awesome,I might start using that on other forums as a user name!!!
Old 29-06-2010, 05:03 PM
martysmartie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 103 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by It's Czech Mate
Happens all the time, but if nobody is causing an obstruction to my drive or the pavement then I have to lump it, thats life mate

All you can do is have a word with your neighbour and see if he has any sympathy for your other half getting home late etc

All those suggesting vandalism/dog shit etc are utter cocks. You dont own the road outside your house and everybody paying road tax is entitled to use it just the same as you
Agreed, you do not own the road, anyone is entitled to park there so he is not at fault, only thing you can do is have a word see if they have any sympathy.

Martin
Old 29-06-2010, 05:15 PM
StephenC
..BS Motorsport..

Originally Posted by Chip
you specifically said you would have have them play badmington over his car
and????? its a free world isnt it, thats what every one else is trying to get across. long as they dont touch it whats the beef? Double edged sword this freedom shit.
Old 29-06-2010, 05:20 PM
Chip

and????? its a free world isnt it, thats what every one else is trying to get across. long as they dont touch it whats the beef? Double edged sword this freedom shit.
You clearly miss the subtle difference between exercising ones freedom whilst respecting the property of others, like the nice man with the porsche and exercising your freedom whilist disrespecting the property of others, like chav scum kids playing racket or ball games in a street full of cars.

Im sure you'll work that difference out when he knocks on your door asking for payment if your kids damage his car whilist exercising their freedom playing games over it, which of course would be a risk, if you are too ignorant or badly brought up to realise it now before they do so

Last edited by Chip; 29-06-2010 at 05:21 PM.

Quick Reply: Ignorant ***t parking outside house!