General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

At least its all over!

Search this Thread

Old 28-06-2010, 02:27 AM
Lee1
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fudgey
this is thread about how glad i am that there will hopefully be not a lot more football talk, as its fucking dribble and bores the piss out of me, so if YOU dont like it, dont comment and jog on to one of the many threads about football gayness that i dont care to read/post on...

as for capello, he could be a shit manager, but as hes italian maybe he was trying to get england to loose to give italy a better chance, but they are already out, so he had to keep up facard and make england loose again so as to not get found out on his game plan lol
Your Great, You should change your name to fudge packer.
Old 28-06-2010, 02:57 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by Lee1
get a grip if we didn't have that goal dis-allowed we would have taken it right to them.
another excuse it would have been 4-2 whooopeeee-fucking-dooooooo still a loss for england.

face up to it, england were never good enough from the start of the tornament.
Old 28-06-2010, 09:18 AM
BRAMMER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver

And Germany just proved it, they ripped the whole team apart from counter attacks the pace of them outclassed some of our younger lads like Johnson - what it looked like to me was Ze Germans did more homework than England, they knew exactly where and what to do and it worked tremendous for them.
Old 28-06-2010, 09:32 AM
bbsheppo
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by Fudgey
this is thread about how glad i am that there will hopefully be not a lot more football talk, as its fucking dribble and bores the piss out of me, so if YOU dont like it, dont comment and jog on to one of the many threads about football gayness that i dont care to read/post on...

as for capello, he could be a shit manager, but as hes italian maybe he was trying to get england to loose to give italy a better chance, but they are already out, so he had to keep up facard and make england loose again so as to not get found out on his game plan lol
WTF!!!!!!! You don't want people to comment on your thread? YOU posted it on a PUBLIC FORUM ffs!!!!!!!!!! Then you again start discussing football in your next paragraph even though you don't want anymore football talk!
Old 28-06-2010, 09:34 AM
bbsheppo
Regular Contributor

another excuse it would have been 4-2 whooopeeee-fucking-dooooooo still a loss for england.

Agreed

Originally Posted by BRAMMER
And Germany just proved it, they ripped the whole team apart from counter attacks the pace of them outclassed some of our younger lads like Johnson - what it looked like to me was Ze Germans did more homework than England, they knew exactly where and what to do and it worked tremendous for them.
Agreed
Old 28-06-2010, 09:48 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Loving the gay comments.

So because dan doesnt enjoy watching a load of fit young men run around in shorts and kissing each other and hugging each other every time they score a goal, he is gay?

Oh the irony
Old 28-06-2010, 09:53 AM
Lee1

lol if we equalised it would of put a different spin on the game, I know they were shit, atleast im giving them some support though, not trying to make excuses so you can have these back

Last edited by Lee1; 28-06-2010 at 09:55 AM.
Old 28-06-2010, 09:55 AM
Chip

lol if we equalised it would of put a different spin on the game, not trying to make excuses so you can have these back
Hardly the true british grit and spirit of determination that one would expect from a national team from this great country!

If they lack character so much that they cant handle a bad decision and just pull their socks up and play well anyway then they dont deserve to be in the contest anyway, so if they really did let 2 goals go in after that cause they were too busy sobbing and crying that the nasty ref had been unfair to them, thenthey deserved to lose, at least the germans played with determination.
Old 28-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Lee1

'
Originally Posted by Chip
Hardly the true british grit and spirit of determination that one would expect from a national team from this great country!

If they lack character so much that they cant handle a bad decision and just pull their socks up and play well anyway then they dont deserve to be in the contest anyway, so if they really did let 2 goals go in after that cause they were too busy sobbing and crying that the nasty ref had been unfair to them, thenthey deserved to lose, at least the germans played with determination.
Read it again after I edited it, I know we was shit, but I stuck with them like every Englishman should, I expect stick of the jocks but not off Englishman, If you don't like football don't open the thread, simple as that.
Old 28-06-2010, 08:31 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I can take losing, i can take them been awful, i can take the ref making huge mistakes

what i cant take it clueless people with there " even if it had gone in would still have been 4-2 "
Old 28-06-2010, 08:36 PM
rs-tuner
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i fuckin hate football
Old 28-06-2010, 09:44 PM
Lee1

Originally Posted by danneth
I can take losing, i can take them been awful, i can take the ref making huge mistakes

what i cant take it clueless people with there " even if it had gone in would still have been 4-2 "
That's what I was trying to say lol, You can't argue with divvy's though.

Last edited by Lee1; 28-06-2010 at 09:45 PM.
Old 29-06-2010, 08:25 AM
Chip

'

Read it again after I edited it, I know we was shit, but I stuck with them like every Englishman should, I expect stick of the jocks but not off Englishman, If you don't like football don't open the thread, simple as that.
I dont dislike football, I merely keep in perspective its just a game that provides light entertainment to watch, its not something to take seriously in life, a bit like this forum TBH
Old 29-06-2010, 08:26 AM
Chip

That's what I was trying to say lol, You can't argue with divvy's though.
It might have ended 4-2, it might have ended 5-2, who knows?
But it most certianly wouldnt have ended with anything other than a german win, they were just playing far far better.
Old 29-06-2010, 09:31 AM
xr_craig
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 46 Likes on 36 Posts

I agree with chip here. The disallowed goal shouldn't change a thing. They should have come out more determined despite it. Fact is they were out classed, i know lads that would have played with a lot more heart and determination than them. Just because your an england supporter you don't have to lie and claim to be unlucky. Tell it how it is- they were fucking shite
Old 29-06-2010, 09:38 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

I know we was shit, but I stuck with them like every Englishman should,
Why? Why should every Englishman stick with them? It's a game played by a bunch of people I don't know, who get paid handsomely to run about a field for an hour or so, and who follow the instructions of an Italian man. What the fuck has that got to do with being an Englishman?
Old 29-06-2010, 09:41 AM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Fucking Hell your a bitter bastard, you only said james was the best player cos the commentator said it , get a grip if we didn't have that goal dis-allowed we would have taken it right to them.
I thought I was being quite constructive!!d James was their best player,and if not,who was?upson cos he scored a goal?he was at fault for two more!!terry?what the fuck was he doing?gerrard/Rooney/johnson,did they actually turn up?lamps was ok,thought Barry was pretty reliable but tbh I can't actually remember who else was there as they were taken apart by Germany.goals change games granted and if that happenned in the 89th minute you'd have a good point,but there was nearly an hour to make amends and if your really honest,did they give it their all?I thought James kept them in it big time in the first half when it could realistically been four without reply as he made two great saves before upson scored.across the whole tournament did you honestly think they were good enough?they had a pretty easy group on paper when you think about brazil,Portugal,I coast and s.Korea in one but at the world cup there are no easy games so I think they did underestimate their opponents this time.As I've said before you were there we weren't which hurts obviously and if Wales had got to the last 16 I'd have been ecstatic!!!
Old 29-06-2010, 10:04 AM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Originally Posted by vaughant
I thought I was being quite constructive!!d James was their best player,and if not,who was?upson cos he scored a goal?he was at fault for two more!!terry?what the fuck was he doing?gerrard/Rooney/johnson,did they actually turn up?lamps was ok,thought Barry was pretty reliable but tbh I can't actually remember who else was there as they were taken apart by Germany.goals change games granted and if that happenned in the 89th minute you'd have a good point,but there was nearly an hour to make amends and if your really honest,did they give it their all?I thought James kept them in it big time in the first half when it could realistically been four without reply as he made two great saves before upson scored.across the whole tournament did you honestly think they were good enough?they had a pretty easy group on paper when you think about brazil,Portugal,I coast and s.Korea in one but at the world cup there are no easy games so I think they did underestimate their opponents this time.As I've said before you were there we weren't which hurts obviously and if Wales had got to the last 16 I'd have been ecstatic!!!

That actually pained me to try and read all that
Old 29-06-2010, 10:25 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
Why? Why should every Englishman stick with them? It's a game played by a bunch of people I don't know, who get paid handsomely to run about a field for an hour or so, and who follow the instructions of an Italian man. What the fuck has that got to do with being an Englishman?
Indeed, there is nothing any more patriotic about following the england football team than following the england cricket team, or the england tiddlywinks team or an english actor, in fact from what Ive seen its got NOTHING to do with loving your country or not and a strong correlation with being a loud mouthed chav cunt who lives on benefits
Old 29-06-2010, 10:46 AM
massivewangers
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 186 Likes on 146 Posts

a strong correlation with being a loud mouthed chav cunt who lives on benefits
Cor that might upset a few of 'em
Old 29-06-2010, 11:02 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by massivewangers
Hopefully they'll be so upset they decide that as a matter of principle they know longer want to use my taxes to fund their fags and booze
Old 29-06-2010, 11:53 AM
massivewangers
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Hopefully they'll be so upset they decide that as a matter of principle they know longer want to use my taxes to fund their fags and booze
There's about as much chance of that happening as England lifting the world cup
Old 29-06-2010, 12:26 PM
RobL
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by massivewangers
coming from a fat noncey looking bald bloke in his thirties who fucks about with a silly looking nova,certainly wouldnt upset me
Old 29-06-2010, 01:42 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by RobL
coming from a fat noncey looking bald bloke in his thirties who fucks about with a silly looking nova,certainly wouldnt upset me
The difference is that I dont claim that fucking about with a silly looking nova is patriotic like the stupid twats who think that following a football team is always seem to do.

Ive seen people post on here that its unpatriotic if you dont support the football team, and yet the same people dont think its unpatriotic not to follow other sports, or my car for that matter
Old 29-06-2010, 02:21 PM
massivewangers
PassionFord Post Whore!!

There's red and white bits on that Nova; it must be patriotic
Old 29-06-2010, 08:13 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Originally Posted by RobL
I'd rather fuck about with a lairy RWD nova than watch 11 sweaty blokes running around with a ball, wearing tight shorts, and getting dicked on by some Germans that are actually playing to make their coutry proud of them!
Old 29-06-2010, 08:54 PM
Rossco
PassionFord Post Whore!!

They made complete pricks of them selfs infront of the whole country, its an embarassment.

I wish the country would get behind and suport us in some sports we are good at, rugby, cricket, F1, WSB etc, why make such a fuss over pissy football?
Old 01-07-2010, 08:17 PM
Fudgey
Baby Cheesus

Received 106 Likes on 93 Posts

Originally Posted by bbsheppo
WTF!!!!!!! You don't want people to comment on your thread? YOU posted it on a PUBLIC FORUM ffs!!!!!!!!!! Then you again start discussing football in your next paragraph even though you don't want anymore football talk!
re-read the thread title cuntlugs, it was a post about how all the football talk will hopefully die down as i am sick of hearing about it, and as for my comments about the shite, can you not see they are all taking the piss?