General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Yes!! Last bad memory gone!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 12:06 PM
Bev79

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When my ex left me with an 8 week old baby he sent a mate round to collect his stuff for him. I packed it already for him. Belts cut in half, crutch cut out of his trousers, his football mugs with no handles. I gave everything back, just not in the same condition
Old 01-06-2010, 03:03 PM
AGAR-COSWORTH
Redumbdancy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good on you - I remember reading your original post just after you had broken up. I'm glad its all behind you now. All the best for the future.

P.S. Technics separates rule!
Old 01-06-2010, 08:32 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Oranoco
Where's the satisfaction to be had from that?
if you're serious, i'm not surprised she left you for someone else as that makes you sound like a selfish cunt. you wouldn't get any satisfaction from helping out someone less fortunate than yourself?
Old 01-06-2010, 08:46 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by foreigneRS
if you're serious, i'm not surprised she left you for someone else as that makes you sound like a selfish cunt. you wouldn't get any satisfaction from helping out someone less fortunate than yourself?
How fucking dare you! I've handed loads of stuff to charity over the years when I no longer require it, and will continue to do so. I gave all the kitchen stuff (kettle, plates, mugs, cutlery) my ex and I got together to a friend of a friend who was just setting out on her own with a little one after a split. Anybody that knows me knows I bend over backwards to help others and expect nothing in return. Smashing up her last piece of furniture was a release that I needed to feel free again from her.

Who the Hell do you think you are to make a comment like that?
Old 01-06-2010, 08:55 PM
craigp
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Sorry to hear mate. It does come good in the end though and it's quite satisfying
It sure does buddy

jesus that post from foreigneRS, wtf the lad was obviously gutted and if it helps smashing that up helps then happy days.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:13 PM
James
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good on you, i too remember the origianl post and am glad you're back on top again!

Nick, have you ever tried to give anything away for free? recently i have a spare house (no i'm not dojj, LOL) and have tried to give everything away inside because quite simply i'm too tight to rent a skip and don't have the time to fill it except weekends! It's nearly all good useable stuff too, washing machine, cooker, hoovers, normal everyday stuff.
Anyways, i've contacted nearly every charity you can think of, local nursing homes, freecycle and such like and basicly unless it's in mint condition with warrenty and you can deliver it no-one is interested. so i've had to pay money to have dumped thousand pound beds and armchairs that electrically adjust in every angle possible. it's crazy.

i know i could of ebayed alot of it but i don't have the time and cba. giving stuff away isn't always that easy.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:19 PM
jaiscossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by foreigneRS
Was his cabinet/or ex's so up to him what he does to it Could of smashed the shite out of it then took it up the charity shop and they would probably stick a price tag of Ł30 or summit silly on it. rip off cunts

Last edited by jaiscossie; 01-06-2010 at 09:20 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:22 PM
rubinsbin
BANNED
BANNED

IF YOU CANT CONTROL YOUR WOMEN (APPARENTLY YOU CANNOT-OR SATISFY THEM!!) PERHAPS YOUR GAY AND AND DONT REALISE IT YET!!-JUST A THOUGHT ASK YOURSELF?DO YOU LIKE YOUR MATES BETTER??
-----------------THERES YOUR ANSWER
Old 01-06-2010, 09:25 PM
jaiscossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by rubinsbin
IF YOU CANT CONTROL YOUR WOMEN (APPARENTLY YOU CANNOT-OR SATISFY THEM!!) PERHAPS YOUR GAY AND AND DONT REALISE IT YET!!-JUST A THOUGHT ASK YOURSELF?DO YOU LIKE YOUR MATES BETTER??
-----------------THERES YOUR ANSWER

Weirdo....some women are just slags mate and cant keep there legs shut, you could stick it up them 20 times a day and they would still want more, has nothing to do with satisying them.One bird i was with once been with for a few years, had just been round and nailed her and there was a knock at the door as i was leaving, next guy had come round to give her one.Let him get on with it

Last edited by jaiscossie; 01-06-2010 at 09:29 PM.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:04 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

How fucking dare you! I've handed loads of stuff to charity over the years when I no longer require it, and will continue to do so. I gave all the kitchen stuff (kettle, plates, mugs, cutlery) my ex and I got together to a friend of a friend who was just setting out on her own with a little one after a split. Anybody that knows me knows I bend over backwards to help others and expect nothing in return. Smashing up her last piece of furniture was a release that I needed to feel free again from her.

Who the Hell do you think you are to make a comment like that?
seems you're not over it after all, you still appear to have anger issues

james, i have given plenty of stuff like that away both on freecycle and the heart foundation shop in crawley takes electrical items and furniture which is useful, but i agree that it can be difficult.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:29 PM
Stoo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Nice one!

Good job

Last edited by Stoo; 02-06-2010 at 09:32 PM.