General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Does anyone play poker on party poker?

Search this Thread

Old 27-05-2010, 02:14 AM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Does anyone play poker on party poker?

I'm beginning to think this site is absolutly rigged to fuck .... It's like clockwork, once your balance gets close to $100, (I only play for a few quid, nothing mega), you just get nothing... The amount of hands I have lost on the river, or to running cards on the turn and river is absolutly laughable , I have played about 30 sit and go tournaments in the last few days, and cashed ONCE!! I am a pretty good player, and do ok live as well, but it is just unbelievable some of the cards that come out when you are miles ahead and have made all the right moves.. Or, you can sit through 4 or 5 games, and get blinded out as you get absolutly nothing, or if you do get the sniff of a hand, you can't hit the board.....

It is almost comical, I have had the "same" $100 in for about a year now, it just goes down to $10-15, and then I start winning again , but as soon as I get to $100 or over, I couldn't hit water if I fell out of a boat

Does anyone else get this?