General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

BNP fight...

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 02:27 AM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by botters
your right i didnt know the history of britain and india, but what i am getting at with the whole churches abroad thing is im saying that if i myself were trying to open one in a muslim community i would struggle greatley whearas over here we have to give in because of political correctness, now im not saying we should not let people practise there beliefs, but when they are spreading hate and this fucked up version of the quran that some have made up they should be stopped

and as i have said above i really dont want the bnp runnin this country as i do believe that they are deeply set in racism, i just hope that if they get enough votes then whoever gets in power will have to be seen to be doing something to stop the things that some of there policys stand for to not only better the country but also in the long term stop the bnp from getting to power!

i apologise for this long winded way of getting my point across but must say that the 8 pints of stella i have consumed have somewhat taken affect!
Its not that they have to be stopped. The government need to stop giving the what they want. I like you am sick of Halal this and Halal that around where i live. Can't even buy KFC over here.

However, the British want the Immigrants gone but not one of you will stand up to it. So BNP are making it sound worse than it actually is and every blind person will vote because off what they have been projecting and not proving.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:33 AM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

IMO, It shouldnt be about being British...

it should be about being ENGLISH
Old 06-05-2010, 06:34 AM
RobL
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by Pardeep
No doubt about it. But the way BNP are playing it is whats pissing people off. They say 'British and British Citizens' but in reality they are saying 'White Britain'. Once they get the power, this country will become even worse. Not for them, but for the remaining people living here. Britain needs Ethnic people to survive. 70% of doctors are Asians in this country. You get rid of them, how can 30% help the casualties of the uk? Its impossible.

BNP are smart with how they are trying to play this but any person can see what their history is and how they are using new tactics to cover it up just to get voted it. Once voted it, they'll make this country what they want but it won't benefit the 'British' one bit.

And what really fuck me off about BNP is the fact that they would ban Interracial Couples. What the fuck is that about? People really want to vote these Racist suit wearers to run this country? Damn!!! -

'''Nor even does it mean that we think that it is a good thing for even a single person of European stock to have so much as one child with a Japanese or Chinese. We do not, because such a union mixes what are not meant to be mixed, destroys two ancient family lines, and undermines two equally great but entirely separate cultures.Much though many people would rather see a totally all-white Britain, this less than perfect arrangement and the fact that the United States of America is under the control of multi-racist fanatics who would bomb this country back into the Stone Age if we gave them the excuse by evicting the last non-whites at gunpoint.
However much we understand why miscegenation is fundamentally a bad thing, here are a hundred ways in which miscegenation could be discouraged – having TV soaps portray the problems it really can cause rather than presenting a fantasy picture of how wonderful it is supposed to be would be just one. Best of all, however, would be an education system that teaches children of different races to have pride in their own people and to understand the essentially unnatural and destructive nature of miscegenation.
Do I regard a black or Asian, who loves Britain, as a suitable candidate to stand for the BNP at election time? No, I do not.
Do I regard someone who is married to or living with a partner of another race as a suitable member or candidate for the BNP? No, because by their choice they have clearly shown that they do not share our most fundamental values."

and

""... while the BNP is not racist, it must not become multi-racist either. Our fundamental determination to secure a future for white children is restated, and an area of uncertainty is addressed and a position which is both principled and politically realistic is firmly established. We don't hate anyone, especially the mixed race children who are the most tragic victims of enforced multi-racism, but that does not mean that we accept miscegenation as moral or normal. We do not and we never will."
zzZZzzZZzz
Old 06-05-2010, 06:36 AM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
theres no getting away from the fact the BNP are racist and they just dont have a workable maniesto that can sort this country. immigration is small fry in the REAL world of britain. Immigration just happens to piss off a lot of people and the BNP panders to this.

Spot on Warren
Old 06-05-2010, 06:37 AM
BANNED
BANNED

Very intersting thread this, gone a tad off topic but a good read, im a welshman and patriotic british dude but my farther is Indian (now british) He was INVITED to this country in 1966 on a doctor recruitment scheme from india. He has worked all his life but has had to retire due to a near fatal heart attack. He now receives a pention from a private scheme he has always paid into. When my farther came into this country there was a huge scheme which involved the recruiting of foreign doctors, without this scheme the nhs/medical system would not have been able to sustain itself. Now however the amount of british medical training institutes has doubles and the government has inforced a ban/reduction on the recruiting of foreign doctors. I think this is a good example of how things can be turned around in the correct way. I really believe illegal imigration should not be controlled but STOPPPED all together, we need to sort out the issues with our own people before we can begin to sort others out. Sure people in other countries have a really bad time and life in poor conditions hence sneeking over to our country but that wont solve the problem, only spread it and create more problems. We need to get the british people back into a state on unified mind and also back into a working mentality, the younger generation seem very promising as there are now a lot more qualified people actually looking for work than there is jobs, this is better than what it was when I was leaving school as most people just bummed around on the dole or suddernly developed a limp.

Once our country has increased the working industry become financially stable then we could look at grouping together and sharing the burden of helping those other countries.

I dont vote for the bnp but do agree with some of their policies, I strongly belive that non british citizens should not be allowed to come here to exploit our generous schemes for example my miss's showed me an article which explained how a polish magazine was explaing how to come to britain and work the system. This is an example of our week government. But it does worry me when they have been quoted stating the holocaust didnt happen or was government propaganda and non white people are genetically less intelligent that white people??? As for religion and stuff, I think britain is anglo saxon/christian ect? , i must admit i havnt a clue what I am, my mum sent me to sunday school when I was a lad but I just wasnt interested, I think you should practise what you believe in(if any) but if you are in another country you should respect that country's national religion.

(I only believe in god when there is something wrong with me.lol)

I live in north wales where the only real other minorities are checks and pols, both are pretty much sound and very hard working but the polish in my local gym tend to be big meat heads who dont have any manors are are very rude. But i have been around the country and have seen very built up areas with large communities of blacks and asians which to me seems a bit intimidating, probably because im not used to it. I was racially attacked a while ago from a lad who was from bradford and had a hard time there, called me and my farther all the names under the sun, dirty packy bastard etc etc, well it all kicked off n all, but now we are actually goods friends which is a bit of a mad turn around!

The fact my skin is half rice and chips and my farther needs to smile at night so you can see him isnt the point, we have worked all our lives and have britain held very close to our hearts which is how it should be, if we were all like this then the country would be an even better place than it is today. In 2007 I was due to emigrate to oz with a good friend of mine but had to bottle out, its sounds daft but I just couldnt leave this soggy damp country, love itlol hence thats when Autoflock got started.

We need a party which has one priority only, and thats Britain, they would have my tick in the box

Raj
Old 06-05-2010, 06:47 AM
Paddy
Legend

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

I'd have beaten the crap out of the guy for spitting at me as well.

However, I'm not a public figure trying to get voted into a position of responsibility. Would I want that person representing my constituency in parliament or even on the world stage? A petulent, fundementally racist thug with only one topic to speak of in his manifesto?

The BNP are a total joke imo. They are like the Jeremy Kyle programme, a show made up for the Sun reading masses to punch the air in agreement or frustration over a load of old twoddle.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:51 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Pardeep
. 70% of doctors are Asians in this country.

Is that an ACTUAL statistic?

My perception in hospitals is that yes loads are Asian but 70% seems crazy.

Oh and change that avatar you look like a right tit
Old 06-05-2010, 06:52 AM
jon_ross
PassionFord Regular

i would of knocks the little chavvy fucker out, and his scummy mates

BNP,BNP,BNP,BNP,BNP,BNP,BNP,BNP,BNP,BNP
Old 06-05-2010, 06:58 AM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Lambchop

In the old days, I am pretty sure I would have copied that, pasted it in to paint and added a penis to the hand!

Only the old skool lot would know that, not this new wave of dweebs we seem to have picked up!
Old 06-05-2010, 07:45 AM
badnews
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

muslims are the problem they do not mix, bnp for me and as for that scrote if ya spit in someones face expect a slap and a good one as you are filth and deserve all you get.
Old 06-05-2010, 07:47 AM
RS500/364
BANNED
BANNED

Got to say if they did get in we wont be wasting so much in the security !
Old 06-05-2010, 08:07 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveEscos
In the old days, I am pretty sure I would have copied that, pasted it in to paint and added a penis to the hand!

Only the old skool lot would know that, not this new wave of dweebs we seem to have picked up!
Nothing stopping you doing it now mate. No reason why the old skool flavour cant continue
Old 06-05-2010, 08:24 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by john
Rightoooooooo your mate said so, I highly doubt the candidate was being racist especially with what looked like a camera crew there didnt look to be filmed on a mobile.
Er... He's BNP numbnuts!
Old 06-05-2010, 08:36 AM
lead_foot
is awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrNOq5k3L_Q
Old 06-05-2010, 08:41 AM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

id wud have doen the same if someone spat in my face, but they were provoked
Old 06-05-2010, 08:48 AM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by DaveEscos
IMO, It shouldnt be about being British...

it should be about being ENGLISH

What about the Scottish, Welsh and N.Irish folk that make up a fair % of the votes?

It shouldn't be about being British, it should be about being proud of you're own country, which may be England/Scotland etc... Voting in who you think will do the best job where you are.

I know what you're saying though, if anyone asks me, i'm Scottish, not British.
Old 06-05-2010, 08:50 AM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by lead_foot

Fucking awesome. Imagine being on youtube getting kicked about by a politician!
Old 06-05-2010, 08:50 AM
john
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
Er... He's BNP numbnuts!
To his face then you plonker at that precise moment. Talk about trying to twist something, hear was me thinking you were half inteligent.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:03 AM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

video sums up all the problems with these areas in my opinion, I wouldnt say im racist but its the way that these so called gangs act, that make you want to be.

This country is a democracy and allows people to speak their mind and put across there views.

What if i spat in the face of every muslim preaching in these mosques and such, i would expect to get a kick in.

He should have got more of a beating, pity he didnt get made to bite the kerb!

Last edited by Ebonycossie4x4; 06-05-2010 at 09:16 AM.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:15 AM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

hear was me thinking you were half inteligent.

oh the irony
Old 06-05-2010, 09:15 AM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

lol beating, they were only 17/18 still chavvy fucks desevred it
Old 06-05-2010, 09:17 AM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Coldo
I know what you're saying though, if anyone asks me, i'm Scottish, not British.
exactly mate, I'm English, not British

Seems nowadays though that there is no option on anything when declaring nationality, to tick 'English'
Old 06-05-2010, 09:20 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

To his face then you plonker at that precise moment. Talk about trying to twist something, hear was me thinking you were half inteligent.
John - The BNP is a racist party, they have racist views, he was talking to a group of Asian youths, one of who felt compelled to spit in his face. What the fuck do you think they were talking about? Flower arranging???

Originally Posted by S1 JOHN S1
TBH in my life i have only seen pakistanis muslims etc beeen racist i actually dont know any white racist people but fucking hell i have come across people who we have give asylum to been racist as fuck! (also possible illegals)
Is it just me, or does that make no sense whatsoever?

And before the Nazis jump on me - you're all free to vote for whoever you want, and if voting for the BNP keeps you happy and makes you think you're helping the country, then go ahead, knock yourself out.

(For the record, whatever my views, anyone who spits in someone's face deserves a fucking shoeing!)
Old 06-05-2010, 09:41 AM
john
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
John - The BNP is a racist party, they have racist views, he was talking to a group of Asian youths, one of who felt compelled to spit in his face. What the fuck do you think they were talking about? Flower arranging???

Is it just me, or does that make no sense whatsoever?

And before the Nazis jump on me - you're all free to vote for whoever you want, and if voting for the BNP keeps you happy and makes you think you're helping the country, then go ahead, knock yourself out.

(For the record, whatever my views, anyone who spits in someone's face deserves a fucking shoeing!)
Dan i know they are, My point being i doubt at that moment in time they were being racially abusive towards the asians at the time. My opinion on the situation at the time was the idiot who spat in his face found out they were BNP ( Where your point is valid ) and they took it on themselves to act in the cocky way many british asians do and do something so vulgor to them.

Hope i made my point clearer this time around ?
Old 06-05-2010, 09:50 AM
Alan_D
PassionFord Post Troll

The little pricks deserved more than that. Spitting is horrible, but someone spitting in your face? You've got the right to do something about it.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:51 AM
GTi-R23
The ladies love it French

Dirty cunt should've had more of a kicking for spitting in someones face, regardless of the colour of his skin, race, religion etc.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:57 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Hope i made my point clearer this time around ?
Yes you have. We're both guessing though. If I was a betting man I would put a small wager on it being something 'inflamatory', if not a full-on "You're a Dirty Paki" style comment.

Edit: Just listened to it with sound, and fatty was trying to stop trouble, not start it, so hands up, I was wrong. Interesting that the first video was edited, so you didn't see the Asian guys 'menacingly' approaching the BNP dudes. (Still think BNP are a bunch of cunts FTR )

Last edited by DanW@FastFord; 06-05-2010 at 10:18 AM.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:35 AM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

aint read the whole thread but it looks like the bnp dude tells one of the others to fuckl off just before the spitting

I would hate to get spat on and would retaliate with my size 12s too
Old 06-05-2010, 10:41 AM
Markb_s1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I saw it on the news last night.. the only thing I heard the BNP bloke say was " there's more of us than therre is of you" then it went straight into the ruck.

IF someone spat in my face they'd be getting a good hiding too!
Old 06-05-2010, 10:51 AM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

Dan my point was,

This video sums alot up tbh! How many white people do you see spitting at muslims? (because of there views)? cant say i have, Although my SELF i have been on the receiving end of our muslims friend's been called every name possible etc and even been attacked, for been WHITE yes that's right i was attacked for been white!! bollox

The police dont wanna know for shit (too much hassle and issues there)

Like i said i actually can say i dont know any RACIST WHITE PEOPLE yet i I HAVE BEEN ATTACKED by muslims (Racist attack at that) See my point?

That's what has happened to me anyway.

Seems that they make a rod for there own back imo!

bollox, i know loads of racist white people who have attacked, me at school is one, didnt make me turn against white people, lol my wife to be is english white and so is my son (half white/indian)

and most me mates are white, its the thick narrow minded and most uneducated people bnp target, why, ? they easy targets and prob been let down by society
Old 06-05-2010, 11:16 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

your confusing religion and race in your post John, which makes you seem like an idiot.

Im sure there's a few brit born blue eyed blond white people who are muslims.

gyppos arent our problem, technically most are irish immigrants
Old 06-05-2010, 11:30 AM
Markb_s1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver

Im sure there's a few brit born blue eyed blond white people who are muslims.
I know a couple!
Old 06-05-2010, 11:34 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Dan my point was,
How many white people do you see spitting at muslims? (because of there views)?
None, but I'm sure I would see plenty if there was a Muslim party that stood for election, and one of their main manifesto points was 'kick out all whiteys'. In fact I'd be at the front of the queue with a big greeny waiting to go!

i dont know any RACIST WHITE PEOPLE yet i I HAVE BEEN ATTACKED by muslims (Racist attack at that) See my point?
No, I don't see your point at all. Just because you don't know any "racist white people" doesn't mean they don't exist.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:59 AM
TWoods
Regular Contributor

Whatever your views no way a politician to act, consider number of times the other parties have been spat on over the years do they all got ape shit? To me that just shows they are just thugs who couldnt run a country given every oppertunity it would be a disaster. I dont wont to live in a society where it is ok to beat the shit out of someone there should never an excuse and that what i teach my kids.

Just because they shout things that the white working class my agree too doesnt make it right and immigration is NOT a problem we need workers just the average brit is unwilling to do many jobs that ARE available with inflated self worth. So if someone outside UK comes to work by however means to do a job you wouldnt do is that fair to say immigration is a problem and major reason to vote for bnp? clearly you beleive the spin other parties would not stop immigration because we NEED these people for this country to survive at all levels.

Whos going to clean up? look after patients? whos going to work doing horrible jobs or work unsociable hours doing? For every 1000 foreigners who would do such jobs there is 1 brit who maybe do it if they got inflated pay and long term benefits and ofcourse a union of some sort to back up thier lazy arse.

I was going to bnp now im glad i didnt
Old 06-05-2010, 12:02 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by Lambchop
Is that an ACTUAL statistic?

My perception in hospitals is that yes loads are Asian but 70% seems crazy.

In 2007, most of England's doctor were 60% Asian. In the last 3 year it has risen to near enough 70%. Its only as of February 2010 NHS are trying to stop foreign doctors.
Old 06-05-2010, 12:03 PM
ben_frst
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i say good on the bloke at the end of the day he was rolling arond with a bunch of blokes half his age

as for the national party haters just take a look at there policies on there website immergration and policing

capital punishment for pedos and murderers
chain gangs so the prisons are actually a tough place to go not a holiday camp
removing all the red tape so the police can do there jobs

stopping all immergration including those from the eu
deporting all the illegal immergrants
then re-reviewing all the applications for citizenship
then giving all the families that move here years ago the chance to move to there countries of origon by paying them so if they dont like it here that can fook off on stop complaining weather its the muslims, west indian, packistanies, bosnians ect

in a whole they are a good party and if they won seats they could sort there acts out (by sacking Nick Griffin) and have the man power and money to sort out a decent mainifesto most of the bnp reps are not paid 100k a year +expenses

i wont be voting this time as tbh i dont think any of the leading parties can be trusted and will all chance there minds of policies after the election and tax on fuel/income/property will all go up as its the only way the goverment can make some cash to dig themselves out of the hole there in

Last edited by ben_frst; 06-05-2010 at 12:04 PM.
Old 06-05-2010, 12:05 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Markb_s1
I know a couple!

I know LOADS! even some ex NF dudes too, i was like WTF!

No matter provoked or not provoked, brown white yellow etc YOU DO NOT SPIT AT PEOPLE its fucking disgusting

Pardeep shall i get the violins out?

tha boy got what he deserved i guess but what do you expect from a boy with his bum chums all full of testosterone/adrenaline?

Num nuts, the lot of them.

Quick Reply: BNP fight...