General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

BNP fight...

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 12:16 PM
Ollie.
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The problem is Britain shouldve worked like Australia where if you have either a) enough money in the bank to buy a house and support yourself, or b) a still valuable to the country, then you can get entry. If full of useless skumbag immigrants with no intention of working or abiding by the law. We have enough lazy skummy bastards of our own to deal with without inviting every other countrys cast offs.
Old 06-05-2010, 12:17 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by Kam B

Pardeep shall i get the violins out?
Not the point. But not one person has spoke about what i have mentioned about the British killing Innocent Sikh/Hindu/Muslim people. They are moaning about Immigration but yet they don't take into consideration that they tried to take over India/Pakistan and failed. And when the Queen visited Amritsar in 1997, she couldn't even apologies for what happened.

But when the British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw went to visit, he admitted that Britain should be Ashamed of what they did.

Funny how things work out. They wanted to rule back home and now they are moaning that they are in this country and want them out.

Last edited by Pardeep; 06-05-2010 at 12:19 PM.
Old 06-05-2010, 12:39 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by ben_frst
then giving all the families that move here years ago the chance to move to there countries of origon by paying them so if they dont like it here that can fook off on stop complaining weather its the muslims, west indian, packistanies, bosnians ect
And that'll be paid for how? Think how many millions of people fall into that category, then think how much it would realistically cost to bribe someone out of their home, away from their life, their jobs, their friends. You'd need billions to action that.

It's like most BNP policies - all big grand ideas with no actual reality of them ever being implemented.
Old 06-05-2010, 12:43 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Originally Posted by Pardeep
Not the point. But not one person has spoke about what i have mentioned about the British killing Innocent Sikh/Hindu/Muslim people.
That's got precisely nothing to do with the arguments though. That's just trying to win an argument by dredging up historical fact, but in reality, it has no bearing on the world today.
Old 06-05-2010, 12:52 PM
ben_frst
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
And that'll be paid for how? Think how many millions of people fall into that category, then think how much it would realistically cost to bribe someone out of their home, away from their life, their jobs, their friends. You'd need billions to action that.

It's like most BNP policies - all big grand ideas with no actual reality of them ever being implemented.
inncorrect its not a bribe its a set amout or stfu and they had explained how they would pay for it but at the moment there website is down so i can access or be bothered to find the info lol

and like i said im not voting but do feel they have some good ideas
Old 06-05-2010, 12:54 PM
ben_frst

just thought id correct this bit

It's like most political parties policies - all big grand ideas with no actual reality of them ever being implemented.
ha
Old 06-05-2010, 12:55 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

inncorrect its not a bribe its a set amout or stfu and they had explained how they would pay for it but at the moment there website is down so i can access or be bothered to find the info lol
Doesn't matter what they call it, it's a bribe. It's money destined to persuade someone to do something they wouldn't ordinarily want to do.

As a tax payer I certainly wouldn't be happy to have my taxes spent that way.
Old 06-05-2010, 12:58 PM
ben_frst

Doesn't matter what they call it, it's a bribe. It's money destined to persuade someone to do something they wouldn't ordinarily want to do.

As a tax payer I certainly wouldn't be happy to have my taxes spent that way.
its not a bribe its for the people who want to go back and just cant afford it there not being forced to leave its an oppitunity
Old 06-05-2010, 12:59 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

and like i said im not voting but do feel they have some good ideas
you really do sound like a bit of a mong, I really cant believe you are actually stupid enough to think they have explained any such thing, ALL their policies relating to money are the work of people with no concept of how an economy work, they are easier to see through than freshly cleaned windows so how can you really be stupid enough not to be able to do so?

Its a good job there arent enough people as stupid as you to vote these clowns into power cause if they did the country would be absolutely fucked, if you think the economy is bad now you havent a clue what would be awaiting us!
Old 06-05-2010, 01:02 PM
Chip

its not a bribe its for the people who want to go back and just cant afford it there not being forced to leave its an oppitunity
Well I would certainly be taking the money and running, as there would be utterly no point in staying in this country with the BNP in charge as there wont be anything worth staying for within a very short period of time.
And that is of course what will happen with anyone inteligent, all the people with the skills and education and experience to be useful, will take a bribe and fuck off to another country, all the useless dole scrounging cunts will stay where they know they have it easy.

Last edited by Chip; 06-05-2010 at 01:04 PM.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:03 PM
.Ross.
Advanced PassionFord User

I see the Die-Hards have turned up then

Roll on Multi pages, Paragraphs and Multi quote's of Spew ..

End of the day.

They approached, Intimidated and then Spat at the bloke.
They got a slap. What's wrong with that? Dont matter if they were Black, White, Blue or Green ..

I see it isn't getting the coverage that Prescott got when he smacked that farmer

What makes me laugh is I never try to persuade people to Vote BNP but allot try to persuade me not too?
Old 06-05-2010, 01:03 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Do you also slap the back of your hand while licking your bottom teeth?
Old 06-05-2010, 01:04 PM
Kev.H
PassionFord Post Whore!!

spitting in the face deserves a beating but rasicm is a crime. for an old boy he lands a few on target too lol
Old 06-05-2010, 01:06 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Originally Posted by .Ross.
They approached, Intimidated and then Spat at the bloke.
They got a slap. What's wrong with that?
Absolutely nothing, I don't think anyone disagrees with that.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:07 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

Not the point. But not one person has spoke about what i have mentioned about the British killing Innocent Sikh/Hindu/Muslim people. They are moaning about Immigration but yet they don't take into consideration that they tried to take over India/Pakistan and failed. And when the Queen visited Amritsar in 1997, she couldn't even apologies for what happened.

But when the British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw went to visit, he admitted that Britain should be Ashamed of what they did.

Funny how things work out. They wanted to rule back home and now they are moaning that they are in this country and want them out.
its ironic isnt it

people telling asian to get outta this country - ffs it was the english that invaded india, raped it dry then left

irony at its best
Old 06-05-2010, 01:09 PM
Chip

as for the national party haters just take a look at there policies on there website immergration and policing
capital punishment for pedos and murderers

Good idea, although massively expensive to implement in reality of course.

chain gangs so the prisons are actually a tough place to go not a holiday camp

Good idea, although likely to be very harmful to the economy

removing all the red tape so the police can do there jobs

Fuck that! the police need more red tape to hold back the power crazed bastards not less or none of us will have a driving license anymore

stopping all immergration including those from the eu

What a stupid idea, we frequently NEED foreign workers

deporting all the illegal immergrants

Thats the policy of ALL the major political parties currently

then re-reviewing all the applications for citizenship
then giving all the families that move here years ago the chance to move to there countries of origon by paying them so if they dont like it here that can fook off on stop complaining weather its the muslims, west indian, packistanies, bosnians ect

What a stupid idea, fuck spending my taxes on handing it all over to a load of people who dont want to be here, if they dont want to be here then they should save up their own money to leave, not use mine!
Old 06-05-2010, 01:11 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

That's got precisely nothing to do with the arguments though. That's just trying to win an argument by dredging up historical fact, but in reality, it has no bearing on the world today.
No its not. Its the fact that this is something that will never be bought up in politics. Asians have every right to be in this country. Britain raped the country dry and now they are upset because Asians have invaded Britain.

Yeah its a bitch that they rape us for benefits but at the same time, who can blame them? India was one of the richest countries in the world and the British took that away from them.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:11 PM
ben_frst

im a mong because i agree with some of there policies? like i said im not voting because there no point what so ever my family all vote lib dem but tbh im not interesed

any more abuse for my opinion chip?

muppet
Old 06-05-2010, 01:13 PM
Chip

im a mong because i agree with some of there policies?
Not at all mate, you totally misunderstood me.
You are a mong for believeing the utter bollocks they posted up to claim how they could fund it.

any more abuse for my opinion chip?
no abuse of your opinion at all, merely of how fucking gullable you are
Old 06-05-2010, 01:14 PM
ben_frst

i see alot of you feel the same tbh im not here to discuss this i dont know enough about it but like i said again i dont vote so who cares

well saved chip but anyone who trusts a politician is a mug

Last edited by ben_frst; 06-05-2010 at 01:16 PM.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:16 PM
Chip

No its not. Its the fact that this is something that will never be bought up in politics. Asians have every right to be in this country. Britain raped the country dry and now they are upset because Asians have invaded Britain.

Yeah its a bitch that they rape us for benefits but at the same time, who can blame them? India was one of the richest countries in the world and the British took that away from them.
That irony is double sided though, because they fought to protect their wealth from being taken, so why shouldnt we fight to stop ours being taken too?
Its not our fault they werent any good at fighting, and its not the indians fault that most of the lazy white cunts who vote bnp cant be arsed to get a job, so its pointless either side blaming the other for themselves being rubbish
Old 06-05-2010, 01:25 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by Chip
That irony is double sided though, because they fought to protect their wealth from being taken, so why shouldnt we fight to stop ours being taken too?
Its not our fault they werent any good at fighting, and its not the indians fault that most of the lazy white cunts who vote bnp cant be arsed to get a job, so its pointless either side blaming the other for themselves being rubbish
Not good at fighting? You think that opening fire on unarmed people is down to not being good at fighting?

If someone pulls a gun on you, you gonna fight? Highly doubt it mate.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:28 PM
Chip

Not good at fighting? You think that opening fire on unarmed people is down to not being good at fighting?

If someone pulls a gun on you, you gonna fight? Highly doubt it mate.

Having a gun, is one of the first parts of being good at fighting in a gun fight.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:33 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Having a gun, is one of the first parts of being good at fighting in a gun fight.
maybe if both parties are armed and are not women and children.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:37 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by R4N S S
maybe if both parties are armed and are not women and children.
Indeed, it was as unfair a fight as it is now when an educated indian doctor and a thickfuck BNP racist are both going for a job
Old 06-05-2010, 01:38 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

No its not. I agree the days of being a true warrior and fighting using a sword is over. But you honestly think that had guns not been involved, the British would have stood a chance?

Fact of the matter is, Karma has played a big part in Asian Britain. They tried to take over India and failed. The Indians came to the country in the early 60s and did it right. They worked hard and earned a spot. They didn't need guns to make themselves known to the UK. And look whats happened now, they want rid of us. But will that ever be bought up in Politics? No way. Cos its not Asians who are to blame for Immigration. Its your very own government.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Chip

No its not. I agree the days of being a true warrior and fighting using a sword is over. But you honestly think that had guns not been involved, the British would have stood a chance?
Of course not, we picked fights we knew we could win, like any country trying to take over the world does, wether that be the mongols or the romans or the british or the indians fighting internally.

Fact of the matter is, Karma has played a big part in Asian Britain. They tried to take over India and failed. The Indians came to the country in the early 60s and did it right. They worked hard and earned a spot. They didn't need guns to make themselves known to the UK. And look whats happened now, they want rid of us. But will that ever be bought up in Politics? No way. Cos its not Asians who are to blame for Immigration. Its your very own government.
Agreed, I hate some of the indianisation of our country, but I dont ever complain about it because the simple matter is that many of their businessman are better than many of ours so have displaced them.
I like fish and chips and I hate curry, so just on the highstreet the changes are against what I want, but its pointless thinking that I can change that by hating people, hence I dont join the BNP.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:42 PM
BLACKCOS
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

It was a bbc film crew that filmed it.not a camera phone. most people no matter what colour , religin would give a smack for spitting in there face.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:50 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by BLACKCOS
It was a bbc film crew that filmed it.not a camera phone. most people no matter what colour , religin would give a smack for spitting in there face.
Yeah true. But in a way he had it coming. The nerve to ask them 'how many of youse are robbers?'

I'd have picked something up and smashed it in his head!!! Fucking racist cunt!!!

A lot of you on here have tunnel vision. Any asian will be offended for being asked that.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:56 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

ALL politicians are cunts.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:00 PM
lead_foot
is awesome

Yeah true. But in a way he had it coming. The nerve to ask them 'how many of youse are robbers?'

I'd have picked something up and smashed it in his head!!! Fucking racist cunt!!!

A lot of you on here have tunnel vision. Any asian will be offended for being asked that.
The problem is we don't know what was said before that.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:02 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

gotta agree with lead foot as we are only being shown half the story - ideally need to know what happended prior to the spitting.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:04 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by lead_foot
The problem is we don't know what was said before that.
Originally Posted by R4N S S
gotta agree with lead foot as we are only being shown half the story - ideally need to know what happended prior to the spitting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrNOq5k3L_Q

Think thats enough. I'm sure BBC would have released it all if they weren't provoking it.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:14 PM
dannyblackpool
Boost Builder

'how many of youse are robbers?'
is that what he says?? cant make it out properly, he points at who his with and i thought he said "How many is there of us?" which again he states there is more of us than you when they start acting in a threathening way.............

Last edited by dannyblackpool; 06-05-2010 at 02:16 PM.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:21 PM
lead_foot
is awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrNOq5k3L_Q

Think thats enough. I'm sure BBC would have released it all if they weren't provoking it.
I meant prior to the start of that video. I doubt he just randomly shouted at the group of blokes without any inital contact.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:29 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

i couldnt hear anything about robbers - he did say theres more of us than you mate and then the other guy spat at him.

Gotta say tho - when he says look, just get on your way will ya - his lips look like he is saying fuck off. The sound is dodgy as it cuts in at key moments almost as if to edit swearing by the bnp guy.

Looking at that vid it looks like its the muslims that have provoked it not the BNP.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:31 PM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

on the version i watched, the bnp dude said, are you all robbers, which is on bbc website
Old 06-05-2010, 02:32 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

so there are several versions of this out there already, some of which are edited
Old 06-05-2010, 02:41 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by RANJ
on the version i watched, the bnp dude said, are you all robbers, which is on bbc website
Yep, thats the one i watched.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:50 PM
lead_foot
is awesome

Originally Posted by RANJ
Yep, thats the one i watched.
Shut up you robbing bastards!

Quick Reply: BNP fight...