General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Oh great... the gypos have moved in next door...

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 01:10 PM
fraser9764
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts

We had Some near us a while back on a farmers field,
the farmer and a couple of his mates got a few muck spreaders together and drove straight through the centre of their campsite.
the police were called before hand and they turned up and stood at the side of the field and watched.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:28 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

did the farmers then get arrested for an illegal eviction/assault/criminal damage??? wouldnt surprise me these days. After all, gypos are a ethnic minority with low IQ, poor education, poor health, very high illiteracy etc so need protecting in this politically correct bullshit world
Old 06-05-2010, 08:39 PM
Rsmat
300+
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)

Received 585 Likes on 517 Posts

gutted looks a shit hole with them there mate.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:28 PM
rocky_robin
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nae luck!

I've been through this before.

My mum stays in the middle of the country with just fields surrounding her. One day a caravan appeared in the field and within the hr many more joined em!

Long story cut short, it ends up the farmer took payment for them to stay there (he is a total D**K anyway) and think he did this out of spite.

Anyway, an artic lorry came down the road (tiny, non-tarmaced road) and offloaded a stack of sofas. The tinks ended up selling them door-to-door.
We have coppers round every 30mins cause of what they were up to and what I did to them (another long story, but it did involve me swinging a pool cue at one of thier heads!!)

After getting trading standards involved, they buggered off 1hr before they arrived.........hmmmmmmm....inside job for sure! They sure 'know' where they can get let off my the law!

See pics

Old 06-05-2010, 09:31 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

you could have fun in that field with a sniper rifle from the upstairs balcony

Then a machine gun for when they start to flee
Old 06-05-2010, 09:48 PM
Slaney21
Roflmaowtfbbqhax!

just molotov the pikeys from behind the wall and explain to the police that you were just trying out what the greeks do to try and get rid of unwanted pests

feel for you mate. Must be shit times seeing that everytime you look out the window
Old 06-05-2010, 09:54 PM
andycos
Regular Contributor

Milk bottles:
Unleaded:
Blazing rag:
Just go nuts !!!
Old 06-05-2010, 10:02 PM
boothy
BANNED
BANNED

Thieving cunts
Old 07-05-2010, 12:47 AM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by steanlol
Looks like you got a nice big car park outside your window , once they get moved on i bet they'll be round to set up camp there , they will of been round to check it out already i bet .
Yep, clocked them looking over the wall yesterday.

Originally Posted by CossieRich
Where in croydon is that Stu?
Croydon Central, I'm literally 10min walk from the Whitgift Center, round the back of the home office building.

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
available for hire for the right price

cctv wont help as pikeys dont give a shit as they know the police wont touch them.

did they break down a fence??

if the police had some fucking balls it should be a simple case of arrest them all on suspicion of criminal damage.

if that doesnt sort it, check the tax, mot and insurance of all the vehicles and get the VOSA man to road side test them. I bet half those vehicles are illegal and could be seized.

The law does allow these people to be dealth with. Its just the police are too cowardly and weak pandering to political correctness to bother.
Yep, they broke into the plot from what I can see, it was all boarded up because they had finished taking down a building end of last year. Site has been empty for a few months.

Cops won't to anything, they have more rights than the land owners council has visited from what I understand but have to give them time to leave

In the mean time, they are dumping more crap in the plot I dont even want to know what they are doing with all their shit and piss.

Originally Posted by xr2wishy
at least with campervans they aren't planning to stay for too long.
certain parts of town where i live have proper established sites with statics, those cunts are going no where fast!
There are at least two permanent places for them to live around the area with all the amenities they could want. Its a joke
Old 07-05-2010, 12:55 AM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by RC4
is it just me or does that area resemble beruit anyhow !!!!!
fuck living round there
Dont be a Twat I'm very proud of my area, hence the reason I am so annoyed at people coming in and making a mess of it.

Have you ever been to Central Croydon? Probably not. I have however lived in Beirut when I was young and before the fighting got to its worst.

Lebanon

Croydon

Not really the same is it You wouldn't like it if I came round your way and said you live in a shit hole would you And yes that is the same carpark from my flat window.

Jesus some people.

Last edited by MadMac; 07-05-2010 at 12:56 AM.
Old 07-05-2010, 02:03 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

theres plenty of campsites in this country. so the fucking pikey cunts should use them!!!

Ahh but heres the catch, it costs money to use them, so they dont!!! what a fucking surprise. Then the smelly cunts whinge they get discriminated against and have no where to camp.
Old 07-05-2010, 07:46 AM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

Talk about sterotypes, the cunts were playing Irish folk songs at full volume singing along to em at 7:30 this morning!!
Old 07-05-2010, 07:57 AM
fish99
Advanced PassionFord User

Dealing with "The Traveling fraternity" is a nightmare.. they will know the law better than the Police with regards to settling at certain locations. There are laws in place to protect them if they rock onto a piece of land with less than X amount of caravans. The only way to legally remove them will be with a court order obtained by the land owner. You cannot lock them in at the compound as you will be looking at false imprisonment, and could be preventing them to going to the hospital etc.

There was a scam I heard about, where they turn up at a bit of land, again with under a certain amount of caravans. They then approach the land owners and say " give us Ł500 and we will leave, knowing full well that it will cost the land owner Ł2000 to go through the courts to get rid. Its fooking disgusting.

They turned up on someones site where I lived, they didnt last the night as big burly chaps turned up and set fire to their caravans. I think they chose the wrong persons land.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:20 AM
Markb_s1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by MadMac
Dont be a Twat I'm very proud of my area, hence the reason I am so annoyed at people coming in and making a mess of it.

Have you ever been to Central Croydon? Probably not. I have however lived in Beirut when I was young and before the fighting got to its worst.

Lebanon

Croydon

Not really the same is it You wouldn't like it if I came round your way and said you live in a shit hole would you And yes that is the same carpark from my flat window.

Jesus some people.
well said!

(although it has to be said the town centre is often full of cunts!)

I know where you mean now.. I can't see them being allowed to stay there that long because it's so close to the centre. Won't take long for them to be causing a load of grief in the shops/bars i reckon.
Old 07-05-2010, 09:10 AM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

You not got any pics of the gypo women
Old 07-05-2010, 11:27 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Originally Posted by fish99
They turned up on someones site where I lived, they didnt last the night as big burly chaps turned up and set fire to their caravans. I think they chose the wrong persons land.
Thats what should happen to all of them when they park there caravans anywhere but a legal paid up caravan site

We've got enough freeloaders in this country as it is
Old 07-05-2010, 12:22 PM
RC4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i only said it looks a scruffy area,which i.m.o it does in fact i wouldnt put my dog kennel there t.b.h
and theres no fooking chance is that church/graveyard pic the other window view to the beruit/pikey car park pic you posted PMSL
Old 07-05-2010, 12:23 PM
RC4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

and believe me you wouldnt call my area scruffy
Old 07-07-2010, 04:54 PM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

Well after getting evicted not long after this thread was posted by the rozzers I have come home today to this

Ffs These guys have some fucking bollocks.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:05 PM
erjones
PassionFord Regular

D'ya like Dags?!
Old 07-07-2010, 05:11 PM
andrewaspinall
Part of the Furniture

1 wOOD AND A BUCKET OF BALLS ENJOY
Old 07-07-2010, 05:11 PM
david 100

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We have travellers near us and i store my car trailer there and they let me use their pit to do jobs to my Cosworth and Range Rover, and when we go on holiday they watch my house and garage, but i know some are a lot of trouble and so are the local kids, i am far from standing up for them but the ones near us are a good bunch of people and i have to speak as i find, rather them be friends than fo
Old 07-07-2010, 05:30 PM
saphlover
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Big G
You not got any pics of the gypo women
They get proper dressed up and look really nice when they go out , but I wouldnt go anywere near any of them.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:38 PM
mk7fiesta

Well after getting evicted not long after this thread was posted by the rozzers I have come home today to this

Ffs These guys have some fucking bollocks.
now they look like proper pikies with caravans and not motorhomes good luck
Old 07-07-2010, 05:41 PM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by david 100
We have travellers near us and i store my car trailer there and they let me use their pit to do jobs to my Cosworth and Range Rover, and when we go on holiday they watch my house and garage, but i know some are a lot of trouble and so are the local kids, i am far from standing up for them but the ones near us are a good bunch of people and i have to speak as i find, rather them be friends than fo
I wouldn't mind to much, but they have their generator running all night, and all their shit just piles up. This is what was left from the last lot.

I don't even want to know what they do with their shit and piss.

Plus its privately owned land by a developer who is starting construction work on the site.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:48 PM
focusv8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 86 Likes on 81 Posts

You'd think they'd complain about the amount of rubbish on the site and demand it be moved as it's spoiling their surroundings.....

Old 07-07-2010, 05:51 PM
andy130
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

go down an see if theres any hot women in it
Old 07-07-2010, 05:59 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

the land owners not learned!!! I'd of thought theyd of put up higher security fences and maybe cctv. Then you can go arrest the fuckers for criminal damage to gain access!!
Old 07-07-2010, 06:09 PM
turbotoaster
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

I wouldn't mind to much, but they have their generator running all night, and all their shit just piles up. This is what was left from the last lot.

Plus its privately owned land by a developer who is starting construction work on the site.
i thought for a moment that was a pool table, i was gonna say go down there and grab it, free pool table can offset the pain of having to look at metal moving houses
Old 07-07-2010, 07:05 PM
billybigspuds
BANNED
BANNED

it is a pool table
Old 07-07-2010, 07:09 PM
studabear
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 206 Likes on 193 Posts

they will have been doing rubbish removals on the cheap, no wonder they are cheap they don't pay tipping charges
Old 07-07-2010, 07:29 PM
Dexy
DTFTW

Originally Posted by erjones
D'ya like Dags?!
Dags? aww dogs, sure i like dags, I like caravans more
Old 07-07-2010, 07:40 PM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by RC4
i only said it looks a scruffy area,which i.m.o it does in fact i wouldnt put my dog kennel there t.b.h
and theres no fooking chance is that church/graveyard pic the other window view to the beruit/pikey car park pic you posted PMSL
Post 59 suggests otherwise so
Old 07-07-2010, 08:08 PM
david 100

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We had some on the common in front of our house and they left a fricking mess, my wife was watching a couple of their kids out of our window and one kid crapped on the grass and wiped his arse a long the ground like a dog, yes there are some bastards and we have had our share of them
Old 07-07-2010, 08:30 PM
JLStretton
Choose Life.

Originally Posted by david 100
my wife was watching a couple of their kids out of our window and one kid crapped on the grass and wiped his arse a long the ground like a dog,
Old 07-07-2010, 08:43 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Clorty fucking pikey cunts need exterminating.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:54 PM
airbrushfx
PassionFord Regular

i live down south and are surrounded by the downs, quite picturesque i suppose, well theres an area near the a27 where pikey scum are ALLOWED, ok thats that, however they then seem to think it's ok to set up another camp no more then a couple mile down the road!!! again its very near the a27 and they set up just across a b road from a large village. it's an area where they host fetes partys events etc and vagely remember a few late night raves unbeknown to the local rozzers lol but you get the picture
well when these fuckers turned up the whole area was in uproar due to the permitted site just down the road.
so a few of us all got together to hatch our plan, everyone was up for it so we started.
firstly the local petrol stations would not serve them, nor the local pubs with temporary door men. next we obtained a few smoke machines and aimed them at the site, along with the local car guys blearing out as much d n b at 4 in the morning, plus across the road they were also building site with some very bright rotating lights again aimed at the site. next day the site had found that all the vehicles tyres were let down, not damaged just let down, when they realized it all started top get messy. it was a sunday morning and they were not happy, a huge row erupted and the police were called. we knew the cops couldn't/wouldn't do anything so we dissappeared for a couple of hours. we all felt the need to go shopping for paint! the local big chains of diy plus supermarkets were raided and after hearing our plan one even gave us cost price!! then a lot of balloons and super soakers were filled and you kinda know where this is going.
the site then got woken up that nite and became very colourful, the police were called again and finally the fuckers packed up and left, we were told that we had actually caused criminal damage and could have been arrested but we so fed up of the pikeys advise them to leave to keep the peace. had a few sleepless nights cause of it but community spirit still lives
Old 07-07-2010, 09:24 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

im surprised you didnt get petrol through the letter box if you were hassling them in distinctive cars. theyll just drive round till they find it and know the house to burn down

you got to be discreet with your criminal enterprises
Old 07-07-2010, 09:28 PM
STAFFY OWNER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 48 Likes on 37 Posts

Many years ago we had gypos set up camp on a site where the funfair usually sets up once a year. When the fairground people turned up and saw that they couldn't get on their site due to the gypos camping there they wasted no time in pushing their caravans out the way and into a small stream that runs alongside the field, for once the pikeys didn't argue and just moved on - i think they realised that they had met their match in another bunch of people who don't always operate strictly within the law.
Old 07-07-2010, 10:43 PM
melinamotor
Farpylee

Mate,

Whilst there I doubt they will nick anything, they dont do it on the doorstep anymore (unless you have gas bottles in your garage). Be wary of them walking dogs around the neighbourhood, they case up the local goodies this way.
The month after they leave is the critical time for things to go walkies!

Quick Reply: Oh great... the gypos have moved in next door...