General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

the may F***ing fair......

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 08:28 PM
paul0461
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry the may F***ing fair......

i live in hereford, and every year at the beggining of may, we get a big group of 'carnival people' come into our town and set up loads of rides.
the council close every road going through town and traffic is a nightmare. not to mention all of the hibernating pikey fuckers it attracts. \
anyway i was wondering if anyone else has this pain in arse thing in their town....
Old 03-05-2010, 08:30 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

The may fucking fair sounds more like something JohnnyB would attend!

To answer your post, no thank fuck!
Old 03-05-2010, 08:30 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Firebomb the gypo cunts.
Old 03-05-2010, 08:42 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Lock your turbo up! and anything else you may want to keep, including Caravan's etc...

on a side note, any non gypo ever pumped a gypo bird?
Old 03-05-2010, 09:35 PM
GTi-R23
The ladies love it French

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We have a jubilee every July in my home town, load of pikeys show up in fucked up old wagons with dodgy fairground rides on the back. Most of the businesses in town close for the day, all the chavs and pikeys come crawling out the woodwork, get pissed on cheap cider, and fight like fuck till the sun comes up the next day, it's been the same every year for the last 200yrs or something stupid.

The fairground pikeys shag all the impressionable 15yr old girls, rip people off, and rob you blind. I steer well clear.
Old 03-05-2010, 09:45 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts

Don't be such a killjoy you miserable git

Not in my home town but I used to be a delivery driver back in the 90's and one route I had covered the town of Pinner in Middx, every summer a fair would set up around the high street and close roads etc, was a pain in the arse but it was traditional and fun for the little uns

Luciano
Old 04-05-2010, 07:38 AM
12_Second_rst

You are soo wrong gypos and fair boys are completely different a mate of mine is from the fair an he has 5 shops in my local village he will actually be at Hereford fair people tar them all with the same brush most of the fair people are tidy and have other bussiness aswell one of his family runs caravan parks and they have 8 big parks across Wales vale holiday parks, I'm sure most of them would rather drive there new mercs BMWs etc rather. Than steal your turbo, I admit there are some lowlifed most of which are boys that work on rides that have ran away from home etc
Old 04-05-2010, 07:46 AM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

Yeah, have an annual one in the park smack bang opposite my house every year. Good fun for the young kids, for everyone else it's a pain in the arse and attracts every piece of scum around. Two years back someone ended up getting stabbed and that put piad to the fireworkds and live band they used to have. The only plus point is it now closes at 10pm every night as opposed to the half eleven it was before.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:14 AM
homer j

maybe some people on here should do some home work before they start becoming keyboard warriors. the reason fights break out in fair grounds is very simple, it's prejudice like i've just seen on here that causes it. small minded idiots rock up with their mates thinking they're hard and pick a fight with one of the lads who is running a machine, but what they don't realise is that every other person working on the fair ground is either related or a very close friend so as a result the so called hard boys get ten shades of shit kicked out of them. turn the tables and ask yourselves what would you do if you were at work and ten lads came in slagging off your family, shouting abuse and threatening you or people you cared about? too fucking right you'd kick fuck out of them! so before anyone starts with the attitude above like some have by saying things like firebomb the gypo cunts, have a think about what a complete and utter twat you sound like before letting your fingers tap away on the keyboard.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:45 AM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by homer j
maybe some people on here should do some home work before they start becoming keyboard warriors. the reason fights break out in fair grounds is very simple, it's prejudice like i've just seen on here that causes it. small minded idiots rock up with their mates thinking they're hard and pick a fight with one of the lads who is running a machine, but what they don't realise is that every other person working on the fair ground is either related or a very close friend so as a result the so called hard boys get ten shades of shit kicked out of them. turn the tables and ask yourselves what would you do if you were at work and ten lads came in slagging off your family, shouting abuse and threatening you or people you cared about? too fucking right you'd kick fuck out of them! so before anyone starts with the attitude above like some have by saying things like firebomb the gypo cunts, have a think about what a complete and utter twat you sound like before letting your fingers tap away on the keyboard.
Errr....think you've got thr wrong end of the stick mate. As I see it no-one is having a go at fairground people. I do business with them and the Showman Guild and they're sound - it's the tosspots who turn up that are the problem. Fairground people are A1 in my experience - the wankers who show up aren't.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:56 AM
PeterD
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Fairground pikeys aint usually too bad, they run a business dont they?

We get them round our way every year and their never any bother. Plenty of lazy theiving twats living in houses.

Agreed about the hassle factor though.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:03 PM
Elwood

We've got two events in one day down here in Hastings.

First off, the May Day bike run. That itself is no problem whatsoever other than clogging the roads up. Nearly all (I'm talking 99.9%) behave themselves and it's good for the town. It's a good excuse to have a look at all the machines parked up along the seafront.

Secondly, we have the "Jack in the Green" parade. This is a parade through the old town populated by Morris Dancers and people who daub any innocent bystander with green paint (generally forgetting that not everyone wants to be painted and often wonder why they end up getting punched for their troubles). The parade isn't bad, but it's the douchebags it brings to the town. All the pubs in George Street, which is a winding pedestrianised area in the heart of the old town is crammed full of London/Essex wideboys intent on doing nothing than getting pissed from 10am onwards and then having a massive fight.

Consequently, it all goes wrong after about 3pm, the town's reputation gets dragged down, and the douchebags crawl back to where they came from.

So, thank you bikers, but the rest of you can bugger off!
Old 04-05-2010, 01:28 PM
homer j

Originally Posted by Mr S1
Errr....think you've got thr wrong end of the stick mate. As I see it no-one is having a go at fairground people. I do business with them and the Showman Guild and they're sound - it's the tosspots who turn up that are the problem. Fairground people are A1 in my experience - the wankers who show up aren't.

funny but i thought that was my point. it's always the little twats turning up looking for a fight who cause trouble but then turn around and blame the fair ground workers. and if you look above there are plenty of posts showing derogatory attitudes towards showmen. believe me mate, i know how sound these people are as many of my cousins are in the showmans guild. it just pisses me off when small minded idiots tar everyone with the same brush, blaming people such as my cousins for thieving from them when the fair is in town. and don't go on to say it doesn't happen because i've heard plenty of people over the years saying how they're going down the fair for a bit of pikey bashing.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:48 PM
paul0461

Originally Posted by Mr S1

thats what i was saying, the people it attracts. my step dad is an entertainer and works with fairground familes most weeks
Old 04-05-2010, 02:51 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

currently have this in the park across the road - no hassle yet tho apart from noise - but they are here every year.

Dont bother me now - although i used to have to hide the cossie for a few weeks whenever they were in town.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:55 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by vroooom ptssssh
any non gypo ever pumped a gypo bird?

Av you
Old 04-05-2010, 03:49 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by Kam B
Av you
yes he has and now he has the clap
Old 04-05-2010, 04:48 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

rannnnn
Old 04-05-2010, 05:11 PM
Phil_si2000
Kiss My RS!!

october every year, hull fair, nuff said! haha
Old 04-05-2010, 05:22 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

I hate the coooonts.I wish they all would fook off.
Old 04-05-2010, 05:47 PM
timrud
BANNED
BANNED

To the guy sticking up for the pikey scummers..

You give the scenario of people coming in and abusing them, so then all the inbreads stick it to them. If people gave me abuse at work me and my workmates would not knock seven shades of shit out of them, because thats the pikey thing to do.

Let me give you another example. Imagine you live in a shitty caravan, your live is turds and you just travel from place to place. Are you going to give a fuck about somewhere your only staying for a week? Err.... no. Plenty of those fares round here and crime always goes up. Special Police having to do patrols taking them away from frontline duties.

I'm sure there will be 1% who are ok, its the other 99% of the bottom of the barrel scum I cannot stand.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:03 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Kam B
Av you
Nah, but it's on the tick list !

Originally Posted by R4N S S
yes he has and now he has the clap

Cheers mate