General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Just been rear ended THINK IT FOR A INJURY CLAIM

Search this Thread

Old 20-04-2010, 05:40 PM
RS500/364
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just been rear ended THINK IT FOR A INJURY CLAIM

I was driving along and behind a silver Vaxhall he was going 10 mph
i tooted once and 200 yards up the road he pulled over i went around him and
He pullled away wheel spinning up me ass tooted 5 times
i slowed down gentle and he fucking rammed me in the rear lucky i have a tow bar
His car i belive will be written off
within 3 mins of the accident he called the police ambulance and his insurance but
i see someone cutting the grass and got the details heard him wheel spinning and acceleration hard
i have a on going back problem now this twat just put it back by months were that one who does the personal injure on here

And was in the Mondeo not the RS500

Anyone HPI this car

Last edited by RS500/364; 20-04-2010 at 06:35 PM.
Old 20-04-2010, 05:51 PM
H7 CYA
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Where theres blame theres a claim!!!
Old 20-04-2010, 05:56 PM
BM08
Professional Waffler

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I think his name is Roosie? something like that.

Get every penny you can chap
Old 20-04-2010, 05:58 PM
Nath
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The guy you mention cutting the grass?

Do you think he'd come to my house in Finchampstead to cut my lawn?
Old 20-04-2010, 06:01 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

Yep claim up mate. Specially if you don't have any injuries. I'd love for my car insurance to go up as a result
Old 20-04-2010, 06:03 PM
RS500/364
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Nath
The guy you mention cutting the grass?

Do you think he'd come to my house in Finchampstead to cut my lawn?
I will let you hire me ride on mower !
were is paddy these days
Old 20-04-2010, 06:41 PM
RS500/364
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Thrush
Yep claim up mate. Specially if you don't have any injuries. I'd love for my car insurance to go up as a result
Did you not read i have a back injury that has just been put back months in the recovery
as a result of this HE start saying he was injured from this withing 2 minute wiplash takes 1-2 days to start hurting send the bill to him ffs
Old 20-04-2010, 07:03 PM
ben_frst
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

hes hit you up the ass so no matter what its his fault even if you slammed on he hasnt left a safe stopping distance

the fact you have a witness that saw the wheel spinning that means he was not in full control of the car so thats wreckless/dangerous driving

fooking nail his insurance and only accept the injury payment as a down payment get treatment and its it still hurts you can claim again

i know one guy who was knocked off his bike and got 8k and the scolicitor accepted it as a down payment and not a settlement just to give him scope to claim more if his injuries caused him any more pain later on
Old 20-04-2010, 07:08 PM
Nath
10K+ Poster!!

You just want to make sure that the guy in the Vectra doesn't try to say you brake tested him after aggressively overtaking him, etc and set himself up for a claim off you.

Talking about Paddy. I spoke to him the other day, he mentioned you.
Old 20-04-2010, 07:31 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

You had this accident today and know ALREADY it's put your recovery back by months? Are you a chiropractor?

I'll let you into a small secret - back problems never heal. I know. I have one also. Once you've put your back out/slipped a disc/whatever you want to call it, the damage is done. It will never go away. On a good day you forget it's there, and on a bad day you lie in bed all day staring at the ceiling cos it hurts to even turn your head.

But you might aswel claim it up - everyone else does... Which is why my car insurance is so fucking expensive.

I think the attitude of everyone in this country in regards to claiming for everything was summed up perfectly by BM08...
Old 20-04-2010, 07:44 PM
Nath
10K+ Poster!!

But you might as well claim it up - everyone else does... Which is why my car insurance is so fucking expensive.
You seriously think that if no one claimed, that your insurance would be cheaper? Behave thrush. You know full well that is not true

People who claim to blatantly scam deserve a raw, dry fisting
Old 20-04-2010, 07:54 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

It wouldn't be as expensive as it is now, and thats for sure. Insurance companies are in it to make money, so when they have to fork out millions in claims, they want to claw this deficit back. So how do they do that? Raising premiums across the board. Simple
Old 20-04-2010, 08:28 PM
RS500/364
BANNED
BANNED

So the two bruses on the top of my head must mean i am faking it
ffs he said he had wiplash within 2 minute that does not happen !
Old 20-04-2010, 09:01 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

The two bruises on your head mean your recovery from your back injury has been put back by months?

Come on man, you're not even making sense now!

And so what if he's claiming whiplash? 1) he's at fault, so he's not likely to get shit, and 2) any good insurance assessor will know you can't claim whiplash within 2 mins of a low speed impact.
Old 20-04-2010, 09:25 PM
RS500/364
BANNED
BANNED

The two bruises on your head mean your recovery from your back injury has been put back by months?

Come on man, you're not even making sense now!

And so what if he's claiming whiplash? 1) he's at fault, so he's not likely to get shit, and 2) any good insurance assessor will know you can't claim whiplash within 2 mins of a low speed impact.
You have not got a clue have you
think you insure has gone up just because you cant be bothered t look around don't blame others for you expense !
Old 21-04-2010, 03:44 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

You mong I'm not talking about my personal insurance as in just me - insurance across the country goes up - just like inflation. When people claim, beit real or faking it, the insurance companies pay out MILLIONS every year. The insurance companies are in their business to make money. So when they see that they've pulled in xx amount, and paid out xx amount, naturally they want to make that money back. And thus insurance goes up.

It's pretty much the basis of business and economics!

I can't believe you can't grasp that, or are you really that dim?
Old 21-04-2010, 03:54 PM
RS500/364
BANNED
BANNED

So your point is what people who are injured should not be paid out
You want to moan about money being wasted talk the the government expense council !
Old 21-04-2010, 04:04 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Where did I say that?

All I simply said was that when a companies outgoings rise, the cost of their product also rises to compensate for the deficit.

And when you have millions of people falsifying insurance claims to make a quick buck, the cost of insurance rockets for EVERYONE.

But I didn't say people with genuine claims should not get anything. However, I don't think you have a genuine claim. You started your thread by saying nothing of an injury, but insinuated you were pissed off about it and "deserved a claim"

You then say you have an ongoing back problem which somehow, even tho you're not a doctor, know within minutes that your recovery has been put back by months and months.

Then claim that you have two bruises on the top of your head, which a) isn't consistent with a rear shunt (unless you were leaning forwards over the steering wheel with the top of your head pointed at the windscreen, without a seatbelt on) and b) these two bruises are proof that your back problem recovery has been put back by months, which also makes no sense at all.

So really I think you're full of shit; you're pissed off you got in a fender bender, decided to give it the biggun about claiming it up, got shot down and now you're trying to backtrack to cover yourself...
Old 21-04-2010, 04:20 PM
RS500/364
BANNED
BANNED

You started your thread by saying nothing of an injury, but insinuated you were pissed off about it and "deserved a claim"
i have a on going back problem now this twat just put it back by months were that one who does the personal injure on here on the (first message )

You then say you have an ongoing back problem which somehow, even tho you're not a doctor, know within minutes that your recovery has been put back by months and months.
I had part of it sorted and finished the Psycho now the pain is back from this that is how i know

Then claim that you have two bruises on the top of your head, which a) isn't consistent with a rear shunt (unless you were leaning forwards over the steering wheel with the top of your head pointed at the windscreen, without a seatbelt on) and b) these two bruises are proof that your back problem recovery has been put back by months, which also makes no sense at all.
sopos they just happened by a me farting maybe was the sun shade twat

So really I think you're full of shit; you're pissed off you got in a fender bender, decided to give it the biggun about claiming it up, got shot down and now you're trying to backtrack to cover yourself...
If i was back tracking how is it in the first post i stated some thing you said i didnt so YOU ARE WRONG !
Old 21-04-2010, 04:24 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

h'okay

Might aswel claim it up then - you seem that sort of chap
Old 21-04-2010, 04:25 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

TBH years ago you got fuck all in the way of financial compensation for pain. And it should almost go back to those days. You had an accident, you just goit on with it, shit happens etc.

The claim culture has gone too far. It should cover reasonable loses only, ie fix car, medical expenses, lost earnings. And only in extreme cases should you get payouts to cover lost earnings in the future, say if you couldnt do your job.

Life is pain, just because sometimes someone else can be blamed for that pain doesnt mean you should get paid out Its greed end of!!!
Old 21-04-2010, 04:30 PM
RS500/364
BANNED
BANNED

It should be like New Zealand there is a pot and your told what you get not like the solider lost a leg Ł2k and the women broke her nail gets Ł10k
Old 21-04-2010, 04:33 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

yeah that is daft, and the soldier turned down disability as they claimed having his leg blown off wasnt a disability as he had a prosthetic leg
Old 21-04-2010, 06:19 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

thrush, he's had an ongoing back problem for the best part of a year mate so he knows what he's feeling, at the surrey meet a few months ago he was explaing how long his physio was taking andwhat sort of issues there were with his treatment, so he's not really going to risk it all buy putting in a dodgey claim "just to teach some young whippersnapper a lesson"
Old 21-04-2010, 06:24 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

can you claim for brain damage?
Old 21-04-2010, 06:27 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Dojj, I never claimed he doesn't have an on going back problem. I merely suggested knowing "it's put my recovery back by months" to be a strange thing to say without having been for a full check up and physio to determine the damage that may or may not have been caused by the rear shunt, and also that two bruises on the top of the head are a) inconsistent with a rear shunt and b) not proof that months of physio have been thrown out the window...
Old 21-04-2010, 06:28 PM
geordiegooner
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

cannot hpi it but its insured.
The details on the MID are:

Vehicle Make/Model:VAUXHALL VECTRA 1.8I (00-01) LS ESTATE
Old 21-04-2010, 07:18 PM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by foreigneRS
can you claim for brain damage?
brilliant
Old 21-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

What the fuck? I can't believe how Thrush has come down on this guy who has just been involved in an accident. Questioning his motives and what not, it's ridiculous. You’re like Inspector Morse, Sherlock Holmes Poirot all rolled into one, and I think you need to get a grip of yourself. The guy clearly stated he was injured, and you've still gone on at him.

I hope you get better soon mate.

Benni.
Old 21-04-2010, 07:34 PM
Roosie
500bhp Cosworth in making

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Hope your ok mate if you need any advice mate just give me a message, ignore all the haters on here if your hurt then you have the right to get what your owed!
Old 21-04-2010, 07:34 PM
richie29gt

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
TBH years ago you got fuck all in the way of financial compensation for pain. And it should almost go back to those days. You had an accident, you just goit on with it, shit happens etc.

The claim culture has gone too far. It should cover reasonable loses only, ie fix car, medical expenses, lost earnings. And only in extreme cases should you get payouts to cover lost earnings in the future, say if you couldnt do your job.

Life is pain, just because sometimes someone else can be blamed for that pain doesnt mean you should get paid out Its greed end of!!!
WELLL SAID i agree it should go back to the way it was bloody americans idea be where theres blame theres a claim crap ive had a few accidents fault and non fault and yet didnt claim got wot i was owed for car and travel fares and that was it job done

and regarding ur previous back pian u wouldnt get paid out anyway as was b4 the said prang
so imo dont waste ur time
get ur car fixed and leave it at that
the other guy has done himself by going into the back of you so he will be paying out for the cost of damage 2 both cars
Old 21-04-2010, 07:38 PM
Roosie
500bhp Cosworth in making

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Nath
You seriously think that if no one claimed, that your insurance would be cheaper? Behave thrush. You know full well that is not true

People who claim to blatantly scam deserve a raw, dry fisting
hit the nail on the head there Nath Insurance company make soooo much money and PI claims were down in 2009 than 2008 but insurance went up
Old 21-04-2010, 08:18 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Dojj, I never claimed he doesn't have an on going back problem. I merely suggested knowing "it's put my recovery back by months" to be a strange thing to say without having been for a full check up and physio to determine the damage that may or may not have been caused by the rear shunt, and also that two bruises on the top of the head are a) inconsistent with a rear shunt and b) not proof that months of physio have been thrown out the window...
i understand the points you have made mate, but i think you are looking at it from one angle (the other guys insurance company) and he's looking at it from another (his own personal knowledge of his own condition) but, at the end of the day, whats going to count is what the insurance companies agree with
Old 21-04-2010, 08:22 PM
Darylc.
49cc superbike!

don't claim the injury. You said it yourself, you already had a bad back.

can a doctor confirm the crash did damage?

It's wusses claiming wiplash etc that mean mongs can sue mcdonalds for selling hot coffee
Old 21-04-2010, 08:24 PM
Darylc.
49cc superbike!

You had this accident today and know ALREADY it's put your recovery back by months? Are you a chiropractor?

I'll let you into a small secret - back problems never heal. I know. I have one also. Once you've put your back out/slipped a disc/whatever you want to call it, the damage is done. It will never go away. On a good day you forget it's there, and on a bad day you lie in bed all day staring at the ceiling cos it hurts to even turn your head.

But you might aswel claim it up - everyone else does... Which is why my car insurance is so fucking expensive.

I think the attitude of everyone in this country in regards to claiming for everything was summed up perfectly by BM08...
Old 21-04-2010, 08:34 PM
RS500/364
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by DarylC
don't claim the injury. You said it yourself, you already had a bad back.

can a doctor confirm the crash did damage?

It's wusses claiming wiplash etc that mean mongs can sue mcdonalds for selling hot coffee
Already been done that is why the cups now say caution hot !

And if he has made it worst why should he not pay !
Old 21-04-2010, 09:48 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Oh fuck off Benni you tart - not noticed the original post has been edited AFTER the first bunch of replies were placed? Funny how shit changes to make things look differently eh?

As for the OP's last comment - summed it up right there pal : "why should he not pay". Well, why should he pay? What has he cost you? And can you prove he cost you it? Can you prove this 10mph impact, that bruised your head, has cost you money and injured your already injured back?

I've got a bad knee. If I trip over a crack in the pavement, can I claim off the council cos my knee hurts?

Isn't it ironic you whinging about the guy that hit you complaining of whiplash "so soon after it happened" and that he's a faker looking for a claim. Yet you are convinced your back recovery has been put back by months "so soon after it happened" and are looking for a claim. Shoe on the other foot and all that eh

Last edited by Thrush; 21-04-2010 at 09:50 PM.
Old 22-04-2010, 06:43 AM
nellyscossy
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

the guy with the wiplash cant claim can he ,,it was his fault.....i say fook em all and claim ,insurance went up to fook in the nineties because of joyriding and it never came back down, now its the claim culture , some insurance companies insure themselves so they dont lose.
as for having a bad back anyway, thats a toughy , i have a claim ongoing and through it all i have been asked loads of times whether i had any injuries prior to the accident.
Old 22-04-2010, 07:12 AM
RS500/364
BANNED
BANNED

Oh fuck off Benni you tart - not noticed the original post has been edited
Was edited to show the picture
i have a on going back problem now this twat just put it back by months were that one who does the personal injure on here
Last edited by RS500/364; 20-04-2010 at 06:35 PM was in before your repily !

As for the OP's last comment - summed it up right there pal : "why should he not pay".
He did it on purpose so that is why people like me make the the claim because if he had not done it i would not need to !

Isn't it ironic you whinging about the guy that hit you complaining of whiplash "so soon after it happened" and that he's a faker looking for a claim. Yet you are convinced your back recovery has been put back by months "so soon after it happened" and are looking for a claim. Shoe on the other foot and all that eh
I think what you are trying to say is i don't know what happened at the sceen or with my own body i have lived with for 42 tears i must have a split personality and he must have been there with my mum at that time as she has the same thoughts in this
so he can let me go around him wheel spin up my ass and ram me juilt my already damage in remission back and the psycho that had help put it in need for more and not pay !

Originally Posted by nellyscossy
the guy with the wiplash cant claim can he ,,it was his fault.....i say fook em all and claim ,insurance went up to fook in the nineties because of joyriding and it never came back down, now its the claim culture , some insurance companies insure themselves so they dont lose.
as for having a bad back anyway, thats a toughy , i have a claim ongoing and through it all i have been asked loads of times whether i had any injuries prior to the accident.
I have no problem stating i have a bad back before tis but not like this ! and if i didn't tell would be a dodgy claim i dont want the money or the extra expense so why should i pay ? i want no pain i have enough to sort without having this !

Last edited by RS500/364; 22-04-2010 at 07:19 AM.
Old 22-04-2010, 08:12 AM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Thanks for repeating yourself. So why do you deserve money for it?

Quick Reply: Just been rear ended THINK IT FOR A INJURY CLAIM