General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Halal approved........

Search this Thread

Old 22-03-2010, 05:55 PM
cossiejay
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ginge !
mate i REALLY have no say in who my daughter marries, aslong as she is looked after and respected thats FAR more important than what my mates would say about me,,,,,,, sorry i mean what silly had she may put on,,, hell she could even marry a sikh tbh would rather she done that they married someone who never treated her well and beat her up when he was having a bad day,,,,but aslong as he wears hes rose on 23rd of april its ok if he beats her up,,,, some women need to learn respect the hard way i guess

people are people,, why dont we find a reason to hate them first when we meet them
sorry for this but i am narrow minded and yes i am racist,this is england where freedom of speech is suppose to be allowed but if my of my kids got with another race then they are out simples as while they are under my roof they live by my rules
now you can all jump on me for this but i dont give a toss thanks
Old 22-03-2010, 05:57 PM
morcheen

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

"mate we aint allowed to be english due to narrow minded people with dr martins and green bomber jackets"

now who's making racial stereotypes?

is halal and kosher very nearly the same thing?

must not wear my green bomber jacket and dm's if ginge is about
Old 22-03-2010, 05:58 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ad4m RST
Same way I've always remebered it...

Think the animal is dead before they really start draining but the old skool stories are that they like to keep heart goin & blood pumping for quicker process. Didn't want to band that about with people shouting RACIST though
its not its cause muslim religon is very much in the dark ages, women are not equal, lots of other stupid stuff and the animal is a sacrfice in the traditional way it has always been done which IS cruel ill agree but its nothing to do with speeding up the process,,,its the western world that is obsessed by time
Old 22-03-2010, 06:04 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by rsmat
AM I BEING FOOKING RACIST???..think not!!!..and if it no different to vegan or vegi why the fook doesnt a sherbit dipp have that wrote on it aswell ??

now get ya head up out of the sand and see the real britain.. i have 9yrs i spend with the army try seeing through my eyes ginger 1.

sorry for being angry lad but dont ever call me a narrow minded racist when im not!!! or better still come say it to my face.

Kick his cunt in matt.
Old 22-03-2010, 06:08 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

its not its cause muslim religon is very much in the dark ages, women are not equal, lots of other stupid stuff and the animal is a sacrfice in the traditional way it has always been done which IS cruel ill agree but its nothing to do with speeding up the process,,,its the western world that is obsessed by time
All getting a bit abstract TBH...

Brammer said it's mostly the same meat labelled different. All I know is what Halal pertains to, but means nothing in real terms. Same as 'mineral water' never much better than tap supply, organic veg GM'd like crazy etc.

Placebo effect all round.
Old 22-03-2010, 06:15 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by cossiejay
sorry for this but i am narrow minded and yes i am racist,this is england where freedom of speech is suppose to be allowed but if my of my kids got with another race then they are out simples as while they are under my roof they live by my rules
so you hate a ENTIRE world out there just cause they aint christian,,, or cause they have different skin tone,,,,,, or what about there eyes,,,,,should they be blue and should we measure then size of ears and jaw line,,,,,, you know so that we can have just one master race where we all look the same

i do hope you fit in that catagory you belive in ?

cant see why people are proud to hate someone they dont know,,,,, how would you feel if your kid came home from school telling you " nobody talks to me in my class,, they dont like me cause im ------- "

bet you would feel rage of the highest order or would you tell her " well,, sometimes its ok for others not to like you"
Old 22-03-2010, 07:24 PM
cossiejay

so you hate a ENTIRE world out there just cause they aint christian,,, or cause they have different skin tone,,,,,, or what about there eyes,,,,,should they be blue and should we measure then size of ears and jaw line,,,,,, you know so that we can have just one master race where we all look the same

cant see why people are proud to hate someone they dont know,,,,, how would you feel if your kid came home from school telling you " nobody talks to me in my class,, they dont like me cause im ------- "

bet you would feel rage of the highest order or would you tell her " well,, sometimes its ok for others not to like you"
i dont have to explain my reasons to you and it has nothing to do with religion,it has to do with everyman and his dog coming into this country and fleeceing it enoc powell got it right in the 70's dont let them in but they did .how would you feel when you have gone out shopping with your wife when a car full of paki's calls your wife a slag for no reason at all because that is what happened to us ,and bloody muslims,pakistanis,etc are bigger racists then any one so until you have been in my position piss off i am entiteld to my opinion
Old 23-03-2010, 12:43 AM
bubba sparxx

i dont have to explain my reasons to you and it has nothing to do with religion,it has to do with everyman and his dog coming into this country and fleeceing it enoc powell got it right in the 70's dont let them in but they did .how would you feel when you have gone out shopping with your wife when a car full of paki's calls your wife a slag for no reason at all because that is what happened to us ,and bloody muslims,pakistanis,etc are bigger racists then any one so until you have been in my position piss off i am entiteld to my opinion
She werent wearing the burkha thats probably the reason
Old 23-03-2010, 02:16 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

we just have moved forward but the koran has never changed hence the stuff is a little out of date at the best of times
Yes we have moved forwards in many areas. Accomodating others does NOT mean going backwards in the UK though.

so would you agree the traditional islamic views of woman not being equal, animal cruelty etc go against our modern moral views?? Yes we should embrace other cultures but not if it means going backwards as a whole.

Extreme forms of islam need modernising, its as simple as that. If Islam is as tolerant as it claims then they need to modernise thier beliefs to comply with our laws. Sure they have the freedom to do what they want within our laws, but things like not treating woman as equals, arranged/forced marriages etc are simply not compatible with our modern values.
Old 23-03-2010, 07:35 AM
Tank Mike

mate i REALLY have no say in who my daughter marries, aslong as she is looked after and respected thats FAR more important than what my mates would say about me,,,,,,, sorry i mean what silly had she may put on,,, hell she could even marry a sikh tbh would rather she done that they married someone who never treated her well and beat her up when he was having a bad day,,,,but aslong as he wears hes rose on 23rd of april its ok if he beats her up,,,, some women need to learn respect the hard way i guess

people are people,, why dont we find a reason to hate them first when we meet them

Are you out of you mind??????? Fuck being your daughter!!!
Old 23-03-2010, 08:29 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Tank Mike
Are you out of you mind??????? Fuck being your daughter!!!
think you will find i was taking the piss
Old 23-03-2010, 08:55 AM
cossiejay

i don't think you was taking the piss mate
Old 23-03-2010, 10:25 AM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol thats funny
Old 23-03-2010, 10:42 AM
Turbosimpsons

Originally Posted by busa bob
im not racist in the slightest nor am i against halal or their religion as long as they do it in their own country! Rather than force it down our throats! We ENGLISH, AREN'T ALLOWED TO BE ENGLISH in our own fuckin country as it offends them..SO FUCKIN WHAT!!
WE couldnt get away with in their country what they get away with here
well said that man.
Old 23-03-2010, 10:52 AM
timrud
BANNED
BANNED

Muslims certainly do live in the dark ages. They treat animals with more respect than their women.

Religion in general never ceases to amaze me. You only get one life, and millions of brainwashed numb nuts sacrifice there entire life towards something that does not even exist. Muppets.
Old 23-03-2010, 10:53 AM
Spax
PassionFord Post Troll

enoc powell got it right in the 70's dont let them in but they did
+1
Old 23-03-2010, 11:01 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by busa bob
im not racist in the slightest nor am i against halal or their religion as long as they do it in their own country! Rather than force it down our throats! We ENGLISH, AREN'T ALLOWED TO BE ENGLISH in our own fuckin country as it offends them..SO FUCKIN WHAT!!
WE couldnt get away with in their country what they get away with here
I can't think of a single incident in my 35 years of life were I've not been allowed to be English. Actually there was that time when I was about 7 and we went to the swimming baths, but they wouldn't let us in as it was a Muslim women only session - but other than that I've been allowed to be as English/British as I like for the entirety of my life.

You do come across as a very very angry bloke.
Old 23-03-2010, 11:09 AM
ECU Monitor Enthusiast
BANNED
BANNED

Dan,

A guy I know from a few years ago who lives in Bath was stopped by the police and told to remove the Union Flag from his rear parcel shelf as it could cause offence to tourists

Yes we are free to be as British as we want in our own country
Old 23-03-2010, 11:09 AM
Mike C
The Special One

I'm with you 100%

Old 23-03-2010, 11:22 AM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

mate

i went to an all white school, 2 asians in the entire school, i got picked on etc, paki this amd paki that, gave a few kickins, got my fairshare back, but boy i didnt bring into my adult life. its people like you dragging society down, kick out every non white and see how far the uk goes,?
Old 23-03-2010, 11:23 AM
Rsmat
300+
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)

Received 585 Likes on 517 Posts

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
I can't think of a single incident in my 35 years of life were I've not been allowed to be English. Actually there was that time when I was about 7 and we went to the swimming baths, but they wouldn't let us in as it was a Muslim women only session - but other than that I've been allowed to be as English/British as I like for the entirety of my life.

You do come across as a very very angry bloke.

dan even though i served 9yrs i am not a racist but meerly a realist and it does make people bitter to which i can understand with the exsperiance that cossiejay (sp) has had .. i on the otherhand try to ignore whats going on round me (where i live) as it would eventually make me very bitter...but i have my own goings on to not even notice owt else outside my little world...but there`s to many people with bad exsperiances that then have a hatred..thats there own opinion!! our grandfathers fought for our freedom and the abillity to speak.....everyone has the right to a opinion.
Old 23-03-2010, 11:53 AM
COZ!!!!
Ford -The power of dreams

is halal and kosher very nearly the same thing?

[/QUOTE]

Yes it is. We can walk into a jewish restraunt and yam on ther kosher meet no probs.
Old 23-03-2010, 12:30 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by RANJ
mate

i went to an all white school, 2 asians in the entire school, i got picked on etc, paki this amd paki that, gave a few kickins, got my fairshare back, but boy i didnt bring into my adult life. its people like you dragging society down, kick out every non white and see how far the uk goes,?
+1

When i was 10 i moved out from southall and into slough where i ended up being the minority and was confused as all the white kids kept calling me paki but all i could think of was im not a paki...im a sikh.

Then it clicked that these guys are generalising everyone with the same brush due to my skin colour

ignorant cunts

I could call you pikey, so how would you like that?
Old 23-03-2010, 12:47 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by RANJ
mate

well surgery in hospitals might be a issue,,,,, imagine the waiting lists after that happened
Old 23-03-2010, 12:53 PM
Alan_D
PassionFord Post Troll

what a load of crap, we are a cosmopolitan society, we have multi cultures here and so we should take them into account, its no different to vegan or vegi IMO

christ there are some narrow minded people who do anything to be racist,,, we are a country that invaded most of the world at some point and im sure we all aint from here 100% if we look back

kids should not be refused food when they can eat it just causeit might be against religion this way there are some sweets they can have and allow to be children
You are kidding right? Do you know what halal is?

I'll sum it up quickly for you: basically there is a religion that is so unwilling to compromise when it comes to their beliefs that they insist on only eating meat if it comes from animals killed in horrible inhumane ways. Yes, that's right, it means that we've essentially gone back to medieval times when it comes to some things, all for the sake of superstition.

It's fucking crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhN6CG1zCRc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9dXG...eature=related

Last edited by Alan_D; 23-03-2010 at 12:58 PM.
Old 23-03-2010, 01:05 PM
Alan_D
PassionFord Post Troll

The thing is Ginge, the laws and the way of life in this country are no longer influenced by Christianity(No one would want that back in charge either!). They are instead based on the reality of life and what the majority deems acceptable. Are you seriously saying it's reasonable that Islam takes the civilised world back to the dark ages? It's not acceptable! The west did not become the power it was because of oppressive superstitious nonsense. If you look at how our countries have developed, even in the last 20 years, it's amazing. We are world leaders! If Islam was in charge we would still be living in huts!

I don't have a problem with anyone believing anything they want, but why should "beliefs" have an influence on reality?
Old 23-03-2010, 01:11 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Originally Posted by rsmat
dan even though i served 9yrs i am not a racist but meerly a realist and it does make people bitter to which i can understand with the exsperiance that cossiejay (sp) has had .. i on the otherhand try to ignore whats going on round me (where i live) as it would eventually make me very bitter...but i have my own goings on to not even notice owt else outside my little world...but there`s to many people with bad exsperiances that then have a hatred..thats there own opinion!! our grandfathers fought for our freedom and the abillity to speak.....everyone has the right to a opinion.
Can see your point, plus I can totally see where Cossiejay's coming from. I grew up in Burnley where he lives, and I can utterly see why the Race Riots kicked off there, and why the BNP got in. I don't agree with the attitude but can very much understand why it's come about.
Old 23-03-2010, 01:31 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Alan_D
The thing is Ginge, the laws and the way of life in this country are no longer influenced by Christianity(No one would want that back in charge either!). They are instead based on the reality of life and what the majority deems acceptable. Are you seriously saying it's reasonable that Islam takes the civilised world back to the dark ages? It's not acceptable! The west did not become the power it was because of oppressive superstitious nonsense. If you look at how our countries have developed, even in the last 20 years, it's amazing. We are world leaders! If Islam was in charge we would still be living in huts!

I don't have a problem with anyone believing anything they want, but why should "beliefs" have an influence on reality?
are we refering to the belief of prayer for the animal they eat ? or the nut jobs with bodywarmers with no warrantys ?

halal food i dont agree with the killing but i understand the tradition and wanting to keep with some of it to show respect of others,, just the nut cases with hooks for hands whos son robbed cars from heathrow and sold for profit and other pricks in life i dont
Old 23-03-2010, 03:53 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Alan_D

I actrually agree with Alan here

oh and Series 1 Guy I dont have a problem with it as i know im not one and simply ignore it - i was merely pointing out the generalisation that goes on due to skin colour.

Its like calling a Nigerian a Somalian - to some of you they may appear to be the same but to others they couldnt be worlds apart in culture and mannerisms - its just the skin colour that makes them appear similar.

Anyone catch my point or am i pissing against the wind all over my own shoes?
Old 23-03-2010, 03:55 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Also its the minority who ruin it for the majority.

I know plenty of people from all walks of life and backgrounds and most of those folk are decent, law abiding people.

But then there is the minority who ruin it for everyone else.
Old 23-03-2010, 04:07 PM
cossiejay

Originally Posted by R4N S S
I actrually agree with Alan here

oh and Series 1 Guy I dont have a problem with it as i know im not one and simply ignore it - i was merely pointing out the generalisation that goes on due to skin colour.

Its like calling a Nigerian a Somalian - to some of you they may appear to be the same but to others they couldnt be worlds apart in culture and mannerisms - its just the skin colour that makes them appear similar.

Anyone catch my point or am i pissing against the wind all over my own shoes?

polish,croations,latvians ,etc any one who should not be here should be got rid of
Old 23-03-2010, 04:15 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

polish,croations,latvians ,etc any one who should not be here should be got rid of
buy why?

have all of them upset you or your family? lol

i was born and bred here does that mean i should be sent back to where my parents came from?

If you are so narrow minded to believe no foreigners should enter another country then care to explain why England invaded India and robbed it blind?

Why did the English army invade other countries in the name of the Empire?

Dont get me wrong - i love this country as its all i know. (have never been to India, only been to Canada, USA, Singapore and loads of European countries) but judging by some of the replies on here its no wonder some people turn to racism so they can fight off more racism
Old 23-03-2010, 04:16 PM
~nomad~
PassionFord Post Whore!!

lol, and who decides "who should be here"?
Old 23-03-2010, 04:17 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

The ones who don't contribute to society yes, but to state that all 'foreigners' should be "got rid of" is a really stupid thing to say.
Old 23-03-2010, 04:18 PM
~nomad~
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by R4N S S
buy why?

have all of them upset you or your family? lol

i was born and bred here does that mean i should be sent back to where my parents came from?

If you are so narrow minded to believe no foreigners should enter another country then care to explain why England invaded India and robbed it blind?

Why did the English army invade other countries in the name of the Empire?

Dont get me wrong - i love this country as its all i know. (have never been to India, only been to Canada, USA, Singapore and loads of European countries) but judging by some of the replies on here its no wonder some people turn to racism so they can fight off more racism
You are banging your head off a brick wall mate, I have never met a intelligent bigot. FFS their leader, Nick Griffin is a total mong, and he is their no.1
Old 23-03-2010, 04:19 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Originally Posted by Nomaderst
I have never met a intelligent bigot.
And you never will.
Old 23-03-2010, 04:23 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Nomaderst
You are banging your head off a brick wall mate, I have never met a intelligent bigot. FFS their leader, Nick Griffin is a total mong, and he is their no.1
mate tell me about it - it just makes me laugh that in this day and age we still have ignorant idiots in society.

Can you imagine what the state of this country will be in if all the non white british people were forced out? (I say non white british as I myself am british and non white as are millions of others in this country)

you wouldnt have any corner shops, no petrol stations, no doctors, no takeaways.

You will be left with loads of jobs none of you want to do and i suspect a lot would rather just sit on the dole -- oh wait...

Quick Reply: Halal approved........