General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

A Car Been Driven With No Insurance .. How To Report

Search this Thread

Old 19-03-2010, 11:47 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

we can all talk about grassing up but in fairness these insurance dodging cunts help none of us and weather your a grass or not these people should be the lowest of the low and get fucked.

All of them should get caught. Would i grass them NO but would i applaud the guy that does YES.

i have no issues with the pricks getting caught!
Old 19-03-2010, 11:51 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Ebonycossie4x4
we can all talk about grassing up but in fairness these insurance dodging cunts help none of us and weather your a grass or not these people should be the lowest of the low and get fucked.

All of them should get caught. Would i grass them NO but would i applaud the guy that does YES.

i have no issues with the pricks getting caught!
Noooooo... you'll kick start the argument off again!

(100% agree with you though!)
Old 19-03-2010, 11:53 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

lol @ dan.

Its true though im no grass but if someone else wants to i have no issue with them.
Old 20-03-2010, 12:29 AM
john
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AGAR-COSWORTH
Unbelievable some of the responses on here - I won't bother pitching in with my own opinion on the matter as I know what I'd do given the situation.

However, I'll leave you with something to think about.

Ten years ago my father was involved in a road traffic accident which resulted in him having to retire from his work 15 years earlier than he should have done. 'Luckily' the person who mowed him down was insured, and my father got the compensation he rightfully deserved to cover:

- 15 years loss of earnings
- personal injury compensation
- money for his healthcare to cover 30+ years
- additional expenses encurred due to his injury.

I won't bother disclosing how much he was awarded in compensation, however, the maximum amount the courts will pay out for uninsured drivers is £50K (AFAIK). I'm sure you can no doubt comprehend that £50K is not a lot to cover a mortgage, food bills, gas bills, savings, and to support a family of four for 15 years due to no longer having a source of income.

All I can say is thank Christ the guilty party was insured, because if he wasn't, then without a doubt my family and I would have lost our house and our entire life savings which would have to be spent to cover our costs.
Agree

Exactly the same happned to my mother, can never work again, can't walk properly ever again, brain injuries. Thank god he was insured. She maybe set up for the rest of her life and never have to worry about money ever again and do whatever she likes but wish it never happned. Just glad he was insured and anyone with no insurance should be shopped, there messing with peoples lifes if it goes wrong.
Old 20-03-2010, 12:33 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by john
Agree

Exactly the same happned to my mother, can never work again, can't walk properly ever again, brain injuries. Thank god he was insured. She maybe set up for the rest of her life and never have to worry about money ever again and do whatever she likes but wish it never happned. Just glad he was insured and anyone with no insurance should be shopped, there messing with peoples lifes if it goes wrong.
Sorry John, but even with clear cut cases like this there are people on here who think uninsured drivers should be left to carry on without insurance. They value their 'gangsta moral code' over common sense.
Old 20-03-2010, 12:46 AM
john
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
Sorry John, but even with clear cut cases like this there are people on here who think uninsured drivers should be left to carry on without insurance. They value their 'gangsta moral code' over common sense.
I was going to get drawn into some of the idiotic posts on the thread but won't. All i will say there must be some high end criminals on here with all this grassing bollox.

The only saving grace was the dick who mounted a pavement and ran my mum over who died 4 times and in hospital for 5 months was insured, even then it was a hard slog through the courts for years. Him having insurance made my mum have a lot easier life god forbid how it would be for her if he wasnt insured.
Old 20-03-2010, 12:48 AM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

thats the thing people only worry about themselves, Cause they are hard NOT.

Id love to see the hard nuts on this post in the same situation

They would sing like canaries.