General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Arsenal v Porto

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2010, 10:18 AM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 70 Likes on 63 Posts
Default Arsenal v Porto

What a game!! Pure domination!

To all those people slating Bendtner after the weekend game. Put that hattrick in your pipe and smoke it.
Old 10-03-2010, 11:52 AM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He scored two open goals and a penalty. He's still a bag of wank and if you think otherwise then you are as deluded as Wenger.
Old 10-03-2010, 01:28 PM
flipper
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

without a doubt the worst striker in the top 5 teams !!!
Old 10-03-2010, 01:43 PM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by pani_k
He scored two open goals and a penalty. He's still a bag of wank and if you think otherwise then you are as deluded as Wenger.
Surely that says something about his possitioning though? Its not just about if you can kick the ball at the goal.

5 goals in his last 3 games isn't that bad is it??
Old 10-03-2010, 01:47 PM
Kris_23
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by flipper
without a doubt the worst striker in the top 5 teams !!!
Any of them 21 though?

Judge him when his 30.

Henry wasn't even know at 21.

80% of strikers dont peak till they are 25-28.

I'm not saying his brilliant or world class but you cant judge a player at 21.
Old 10-03-2010, 02:15 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

Originally Posted by Chopshop85
Surely that says something about his possitioning though? Its not just about if you can kick the ball at the goal.

5 goals in his last 3 games isn't that bad is it??
Somebody was listening to Andy Gray.

Put any other striker in the positions he puts himself in and their goal tally would be threefold Bendtners. Difference between Europe's elite and Premiership elite strikers with Bendtner.
Old 10-03-2010, 02:16 PM
Mike C
The Special One

Bendtner only gets slated 'cos there's so much expectation on his shoulders!

He's a bit of a contrast to most of the Arsenal players, but still a very decent striker. Every time you think to yourself "nah, he's not good enough", he'll pop up and score an absolute screamer or in this case, a hat trick.

Arsenal could really do with a genuinely world-class out-and-out striker. Bendtner definitely isn't that, but he's a useful player to have around the place and will only get better.
Old 10-03-2010, 02:21 PM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Put any other striker in the positions he puts himself in and their goal tally would be threefold Bendtners. Difference between Europe's elite and Premiership elite strikers with Bendtner.
No its just common sense. Its what I have always thought about Michael Owen for example, his ability to watch the game then get himself into the right possitions.

Yeah, but you could say that about anyone, put them in his possition and they would get goals. Its getting into that possition in the first place.
Old 10-03-2010, 03:43 PM
Kris_23

Out of interest who do you support fella?
Old 10-03-2010, 04:01 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

hes alot better then what people think has a great touch and very quick feet, he might not be a rooney but a few years and he will still be pretty awesome
Old 10-03-2010, 04:05 PM
Allyc85
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Hes no where near the finished article but if people actually took time to watch how he plays hes actually come on a long way and holds the ball up well.

If it matters that he missed a few times from close range on saturday then why does it matter that the goals he scored last night were tap ins? they all count and youve got to be in the right place at the right time to get them

Oh and I bet Pani k is a spurs fan, they are great at spouting shit....
Old 10-03-2010, 04:27 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

I'm a United fan chaps and I've been to OT before and finger crossed going in a couple of weeks when we play Liverpool Tried getting tickets with a mate for tonight's game but proved next to impossible.
Old 10-03-2010, 04:39 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Kris_23
Out of interest who do you support fella?
As if you had to ask, glory hunter if ever I heard one

Bendtner's like Crouch, he's going to piss off most people but does the stats. Doesn't get enough goals yet but he knows the positions and gets the chances so will score loads as he matures...

I'm not personally a big fan looks out of place at Arsenal but see the job he does, and 5 goals in 3 games stand out all things being said.

Last edited by Ad4m RST; 10-03-2010 at 04:40 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 04:44 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

I grew up supporting United as a kid, loved their football, watched them whenever I could, have been to games, and have had a club membership for years.

Problem...?
Old 10-03-2010, 05:33 PM
Danny @ Enhanced Performance
BANNED
BANNED

I grew up supporting United as a kid, loved their football, watched them whenever I could, have been to games, and have had a club membership for years.

Problem...?
who to who to be who to be a goooner!!!!!!

i fucking hate united!!!even more than i hate spurs or chelsea!!!

cheers danny
Old 10-03-2010, 05:55 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Problem...?
Problem? he goes might have to wind it in...

Just the rasp of a North London glory hunter when talking Arsenal. Life story was good though, hope you get up to Salford for the Liverpool game

Originally Posted by b19 dfp
who to who to be who to be a goooner!!!!!!

i fucking hate united!!!even more than i hate spurs or chelsea!!!

cheers danny
Chelsea for me though....
Old 10-03-2010, 06:05 PM
scortpower

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any of them 21 though?

Judge him when his 30.

agree with you, he's only young. i have always liked him as a player, he may of had a bad game on saturday but yesterday he played well. he scores good goals! few years he'll be great.

as for the utd fan, well they only have one real goal scorer in the whole team!! granted he is good but the goal scorers aint spread out across the team are they?
Old 10-03-2010, 06:09 PM
Kris_23

I'm a United fan chaps and I've been to OT before and finger crossed going in a couple of weeks when we play Liverpool Tried getting tickets with a mate for tonight's game but proved next to impossible.

Thought so

So whats your thoughts on Welbeck?

Fair enough he is only 19, but hows he doing for Preston at the mo? Scoring alot of goals?

At 19 Bendtner was on loan at Birmingham in the championship, scored 15 goals and helped them to win promotion to the prem.

Since then his come back to us, been on the bench most of the time but still scored 30+ goals at the top level.

And i'm pretty sure within three years he will be scoring 25+ goals a season and when he does i WILL be bumping this thread.

Any real educated football fan knows you do not get into a top three team in the prem being shit, and also knows that you can judge NO player at 21 and say they are going to be shit playing at the level he is.

I think I will trust Wenger who has time and time again taken young unknown players and turned them into world class players, If he believes in him then so do I there is no better judge of a player.

So take your pathetic criticism and bore off pal.

Last edited by Kris_23; 10-03-2010 at 06:12 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 06:22 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

AFPMSL same old trollop like a stuck record Hope your team does well in the future lads, good luck to you, all the best!
Old 10-03-2010, 06:28 PM
geordiegooner

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

best player on the park by a mile samir nasri
Old 10-03-2010, 06:35 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

AFPMSL same old trollop like a stuck record Hope your team does well in the future lads, good luck to you, all the best!
Old 10-03-2010, 07:01 PM
Kris_23

Yeah nice reply fella, Just as I thought, you know you've been made to look like typical glory hunting uneducated manure fan.

Full of shit mate.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:13 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

I can't be bothered lads, sorry to disappoint you. x
Old 10-03-2010, 07:28 PM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Well its what you get for commenting on something you clearly know nothing about when the subject of the thread was the arsenal v porto game.

As always with all you man utd fans you have to go flapping your gums about everything like you actually know football.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:36 PM
Allyc85
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Back on subject what a goal by Nasri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heHjNyINrX0

Almost forgot last night that we were without 3 of our most influential players, Gallas, Fabregas and RVP!
Old 10-03-2010, 07:51 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Hunter, knew from the get go

Why you not getting shirty now?
Old 10-03-2010, 08:04 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

Well its what you get for commenting on something you clearly know nothing about when the subject of the thread was the arsenal v porto game.

As always with all you man utd fans you have to go flapping your gums about everything like you actually know football.
I made a simple initial statement in regards to your hat trick comment and have had the goon squad on me ever since about their beloved Arsenal. Ever since I answered about the team I support instant torrent of rubbish and abuse hurled in my direction about I know nothing, manc scum etc etc etc. I do find it funny how you guys change your tune whenever it suits arguing how shit things are, Wenger doesn't know what his doing, doesn't buy players, we need a midfielder, need a striker, why is Campbell back etc etc, then all of a sudden things change he's a hero. I happen to know a good few Arsenal fans, my auntie for one who has been a devout fan for a good I don't know 40 years goes to every home, away, champs league, reserve, cup game there is even goes to see ladies. Now having a conversation with her is a pleasure because she doesn't spout the utter drivel you blinkered set of cunts keep preaching and is totally unblinkered and sees things as they are. Similar with a lot of other mates I have who share the same view in regards to Bendtner and the team as a whole.

But its pointless arguing with a brick wall isn't it since it doesn't understand English, doesn't have a brain so therefore can't think and also however much you argue with it, it still won't budge

Uneducated and know nothing? Please.

You are all the same I been to Emirates before too funny enough to watch United vs Arsenal for premiership and I have to say you are the most hateful, spiteful, blinkered and biggest set of CUNT fans I have ever seen. How's the trophy cabinet looking lads, cleaner having a hard job polishing all those trophies?

It's quite simple really:

-You have a shit squad
-You will win nothing
-Bendtner won't ever make it as a top quality striker
-YOU'RE SHIT!

P.S. United are 3-0 and cruising. No doubt I've just set myself up for another set of abuse but you know what? Suck my dick.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:11 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

You are all the same I been to Emirates before too funny enough to watch United vs Arsenal for premiership and I have to say you are the most hateful, spiteful, blinkered and biggest set of CUNT fans I have ever seen. How's the trophy cabinet looking lads, cleaner having a hard job polishing all those trophies?
You've said fuck all to the contrary...

Get the feeling your keyboard is the only time Arsenal fans will hear you call 'em cunts.

Stick to glory hunting stop trying to fill your boots on a forum
Old 10-03-2010, 08:16 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

Originally Posted by Ad4m RST
You've said fuck all to the contrary...

Get the feeling your keyboard is the only time Arsenal fans will hear you call 'em cunts.

Stick to glory hunting stop trying to fill your boots on a forum
You know absolutely fuck all about me, have said fuck all yourself about the game or football and have just sent a load of abuse my way throughout the whole thread. What the fuck have you got to contribute apart from stirring shit up? I rest my case about Arsenal fans being cunts (the majority).
Old 10-03-2010, 08:26 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

You know absolutely fuck all about me, have said fuck all yourself about the game or football and have just sent a load of abuse my way throughout the whole thread. What the fuck have you got to contribute apart from stirring shit up? I rest my case about Arsenal fans being cunts (the majority).
Just pegged you as glory hunter from the start trying to get his jollies, weren't wrong...

Move along will be a Man Utd vs. AC thread soon enough...

You calling me a cunt? don't veil it like a ponce because like I say it wouldn't be said past your keyboard and you know it.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:30 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

But reality check mate you wouldn't be saying the same things if you weren't behind a keyboard I'm sure you're a sound chap in real life but from what you've directed towards me on this thread then yes, you CUNT

P.S. this is a good description of me right about now

Old 10-03-2010, 08:35 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

But reality check mate you wouldn't be saying the same things if you weren't behind a keyboard I'm sure you're a sound chap in real life but from what you've directed towards me on this thread then yes, you CUNT

P.S. this is a good description of me right about now

Give it the glory hole mouth enough round Enfield we might find out...

Whattttt, caps lock now, flexing those IP muscles bigman
Old 10-03-2010, 08:37 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

Fuck yes, didn't you see how angry I looked

I'm always around Enfield and my car isn't very difficult to spot. Feel free to give me a toot and we'll have some *gentle* sparring roadside. Please hit lightly I'm only small
Old 10-03-2010, 08:38 PM
JK99

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Bendtner will NEVER score 25 goals a season in the Prem and you can bump this thread all you want.

He's average at best. Yes he's young, but realistically he is only good in the air. His link-up play is poor, his attitude is horrendous and he's slow - hardly the making of a World Class striker.

Who compared him to Henry at 21 and implied he's better? I nearly shit myself laughing at that one. Clowns.

He did well in the Championship at a young age but he was young, keen to impress and not afraid to put himself about. He seems to think he's Billy Big-Time these days and I think that's up to Wenger to knock that out of him then he might progress.

He will need to move on to develop I think, RVP is No.1 when fit and nobody will want to play second fiddle to him for too long.

You Gooners need to take off the blinkers at times - prime example is that cunt Charlie Nicholas. He is a total cunt who can't see past "The Arsenal". Total Cunt.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:46 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Might Arsenal though mate, Bendtner becomes world class by implication however shit he plays

Fuck yes, didn't you see how angry I looked

I'm always around Enfield and my car isn't very difficult to spot. Feel free to give me a toot and we'll have some *gentle* sparring roadside. Please hit lightly I'm only small
I'm down this weekend...Harlem rules, 100oz gloves, fast lane on the A10, saturday night...be there
Old 10-03-2010, 08:51 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

Old 10-03-2010, 09:13 PM
Kris_23

I made a simple initial statement in regards to your hat trick comment and have had the goon squad on me ever since about their beloved Arsenal. Ever since I answered about the team I support instant torrent of rubbish and abuse hurled in my direction about I know nothing, manc scum etc etc etc. I do find it funny how you guys change your tune whenever it suits arguing how shit things are, Wenger doesn't know what his doing, doesn't buy players, we need a midfielder, need a striker, why is Campbell back etc etc, then all of a sudden things change he's a hero. I happen to know a good few Arsenal fans, my auntie for one who has been a devout fan for a good I don't know 40 years goes to every home, away, champs league, reserve, cup game there is even goes to see ladies. Now having a conversation with her is a pleasure because she doesn't spout the utter drivel you blinkered set of cunts keep preaching and is totally unblinkered and sees things as they are. Similar with a lot of other mates I have who share the same view in regards to Bendtner and the team as a whole.

But its pointless arguing with a brick wall isn't it since it doesn't understand English, doesn't have a brain so therefore can't think and also however much you argue with it, it still won't budge

It's quite simple really:

-You have a shit squad
-You will win nothing
-Bendtner won't ever make it as a top quality striker
-YOU'RE SHIT!

P.S. United are 3-0 and cruising. No doubt I've just set myself up for another set of abuse but you know what? Suck my dick.
For one i actually agree with you on one point the original first post comment about bendtner is not something I agree with, it was one game doesn't now mean his the bollox.

But your comment described him as wank, and said anyone that thinks otherwise is deluded.

Therefore you're saying i'm deluded.

I didn't abuse you once until you clearly had no substance to your claims and started taking the piss. Even then i'dbe surprised if what i said did upset you.

I never spoken to you about arsenal before now so don't assume that I have moaned about Wengers management.

I am an Arsenal season ticket holder Section 14 row 11 see pic in my sig so I watch them enough to know what im talking about.

I'd also like to know what utter drival i have spouted out? I have laid out facts which is alot more than you have done. I have also said that I dont think he is world class but i'll judge him later on in his career NOT at the age of 21.

Your calling arsenal fans CUNTS? read back your post pal your the one that sounds like a childish cunt. And the irony of saying i am spouting drivel and dont have a brain!!!Read your post back you have NOTHING intelligent to say.

Let me guess you work in macdonalds flipping burgers dont you?
Old 10-03-2010, 09:21 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

What a game!! Pure domination!
Nah, pure domination is what we did to you home and away end of last season in the European cup Semi-final, what we did to you at Old Trafford and what we did to you the other week at your place in the Premiership.

To all those people slating Bendtner after the weekend game. Put that hattrick in your pipe and smoke it.
Fair play to him but he's still a player who misses 2-3 open goals like the other game where he embarrassed himself. Lets be honest, if Robin Van Persie wasn't made of glass and you had other options he wouldn't get a game.

Any of them 21 though?
Rooney was 10 times better than him and on the world stage at 16, certainly 18, at Euro 2004.

Judge him when his 30.
What when he's playing abroad at some nobody team? And if he does get good then he'll move on like Henry, Flamini, Adebayor, (Fabregas?) etc.

No but Rooney certainly was.

He's not fit enough to clean Kai Rooney's boots.

Yeah you can when he's that shit.

Surprised any Arsenal fans dare even talk to United fans after what we did to them.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:22 PM
Kris_23

Originally Posted by Jigga

Who compared him to Henry at 21 and implied he's better? I nearly shit myself laughing at that one. Clowns.

That was me read back i didnt compare him at 21 I was making a point.

Look at what any striker was doing when they were 21, were they banging in 25 goals a season at the top level like everyone seems to expect Bendtner to do?
Old 10-03-2010, 09:27 PM
Kris_23

Originally Posted by skeg
Nah, pure domination is what we did to you home and away end of last season in the European cup Semi-final, what we did to you at Old Trafford and what we did to you the other week at your place in the Premiership.

Fair play to him but he's still a player who misses 2-3 open goals like the other game where he embarrassed himself. Lets be honest, if Robin Van Persie wasn't made of glass and you had other options he wouldn't get a game.

Rooney was 10 times better than him and on the world stage at 16, certainly 18, at Euro 2004.

What when he's playing abroad at some nobody team? And if he does get good then he'll move on like Henry, Flamini, Adebayor, (Fabregas?) etc.

No but Rooney certainly was.

He's not fit enough to clean Kai Rooney's boots.

Yeah you can when he's that shit.

Surprised any Arsenal fans dare even talk to United fans after what we did to them.

I knew rooney would come into this!!! He is an exception to the norm there will be only one player of Rooneys caliber (striker) come round every 20 years.

If thats the case do you disagree with fergie that macheda and welbeck will be top players?

Are they doing what Rooney was at 17-19?

Quick Reply: Arsenal v Porto