General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Arsenal v Porto

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2010, 09:29 PM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 70 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by skeg
Nah, pure domination is what we did to you home and away end of last season in the European cup Semi-final, what we did to you at Old Trafford and what we did to you the other week at your place in the Premiership.

Funny I dont remember man utd beating arsenal 5-0
Old 10-03-2010, 09:32 PM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by pani_k
How's the trophy cabinet looking lads, cleaner having a hard job polishing all those trophies?

It's quite simple really:

-You have a shit squad
-You will win nothing
-Bendtner won't ever make it as a top quality striker
-YOU'RE SHIT!
Classic blinkered man utd fan thinking that arsenal dont have any trophies. 3rd biggest trophy cabinet in the Prem and thats only because liverpool have got 2 more FA cup's.

again proof that you dont know what you are talking about.

Last edited by Chopshop85; 10-03-2010 at 09:36 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:33 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Allow Skeggin'....

sorry, Beggin'

Old 10-03-2010, 09:36 PM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

You are all the same I been to Emirates before too funny enough to watch United vs Arsenal for premiership and I have to say you are the most hateful, spiteful, blinkered and biggest set of CUNT fans I have ever seen. How's the trophy cabinet looking lads, cleaner having a hard job polishing all those trophies?
Mainly because arsenal fans are passionate about their squad, rather then the usual 85% of man utd fans at a game that are just there to glory seek. Thats why most of the red shirts leave after 80mins because they would rather beat the traffic than watch their team play.

also, all this about cunts? whose the one that has come onto a thread about arsenals win over porto and kicked off about arsenal being shit and man utd being great and blah blah blah.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:44 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Kris_23
If thats the case do you disagree with fergie that macheda and welbeck will be top players?

Are they doing what Rooney was at 17-19?

You made a good point to be honest and those two are good young talents having scored for us in big games but it will be very hard for them to make it at a club as big as United, particularly as they are forward players. Over the years has seemed 'easier' for our youth academy or young reserve players to break into defence or midfield, think Brown, O'shea, Evans, Fletcher, Gibson, even Rafael. United will always have at least one big value striker.

Originally Posted by Chopshop85
Funny I dont remember man utd beating arsenal 5-0
May as well have been, you were owned home and away in a much bigger game. The recent Premiership game was no small game either.

Classic blinkered man utd fan thinking that arsenal dont have any trophies. 3rd biggest trophy cabinet in the Prem and thats only because liverpool have got 2 more FA cup's.

again proof that you dont know what you are talking about.

What, you saying Liverpool are only 2 FA cups ahead of Arsenal? They have 59 trophies mate, you ain't anywhere near to be fair, 3rd biggest English club or not!!
Old 10-03-2010, 09:51 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

arsenal still play the sexiest football though IMO, but man utd throw more money at the game and get the results and thats what its all about , although with a mounting debt who knows what will happen

that said and done though arsenal are only 2 points behind man u and have scored more goals not to shabby considering they have had most of there big names out for long periods and no one really standing out
Old 10-03-2010, 10:09 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1) Like I said same story from Arsenal fans. Change your tune whenever it suits. In Wenger we trust,when you guys don't turn out the results, he's a cunt we don't buy no one, bunch of kids etc. When you win, IN WENGER WE TRUST, kids are doing well etc etc.

2) My opening statement was that Bendtner is crap, simple as. Never said anything about how glorious United is.

3) The abuse from some of your fans towards the players was astonishing. Even if I was an Arsenal fan I'd be horrified to bring my kid to a game after hearing some of the stuff said by some of the Arsenal about players' mothers, wives, racism, children. Horrible things and I am sure you'd be ashamed of such fans also. I was also kicked in the back of the head by an Arsenal fan. Model fans I must say.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:11 PM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

What, you saying Liverpool are only 2 FA cups ahead of Arsenal? They have 59 trophies mate, you ain't anywhere near to be fair, 3rd biggest English club or not!!
So aside from Man utd and liverpool who has a bigger trophy cabinet?
Old 10-03-2010, 10:13 PM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

1) Like I said same story from Arsenal fans. Change your tune whenever it suits. In Wenger we trust,when you guys don't turn out the results, he's a cunt we don't buy no one, bunch of kids etc. When you win, IN WENGER WE TRUST, kids are doing well etc etc.

2) My opening statement was that Bendtner is crap, simple as. Never said anything about how glorious United is.

3) The abuse from some of your fans towards the players was astonishing. Even if I was an Arsenal fan I'd be horrified to bring my kid to a game after hearing some of the stuff said by some of the Arsenal about players' mothers, wives, racism, children. Horrible things and I am sure you'd be ashamed of such fans also. I was also kicked in the back of the head by an Arsenal fan. Model fans I must say.
So while you were there you heard all 30-40 ish thousand arsenal fans and all the ones at home as well?? and they are all racist horrible cunts?
Old 10-03-2010, 10:26 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

I'm sure they are all saints but put it this way the section I was in and the section of fans I could hear were not something to be proud of.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:27 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

So aside from Man utd and liverpool who has a bigger trophy cabinet?

It was the bit about "only because Liverpool have two more FA cups" that confused me because, one, I thought Arsenal had the second most FA cups after United and two, Liverpool have 59 official trophies which is far more than Arsenal.

Maybe I'm dizzy at the minute, what did you mean?

Oh and any time you feel like getting a draw against us in the Champions league, then we'll show you how the best football is played and who has been the best attacking side ever in the Premiership era. You were schooled good and proper.

Last edited by skeg; 10-03-2010 at 10:30 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:34 PM
Kris_23
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Not the same story is it though? I've tried to have a adult debate with you and all you can do is try and take the piss and talk shite.

Obviously you havent been to a Man u vs Arsenal game at old trafford.Is calling Wenger a pedo any different?

Some of the things i've heard there are disgusting.

But i suppose your too blinkered to see or hear this?

You should just stop now your making yourself sound like a fool.

Atleast Skeg has some point to his claims.

Last edited by Kris_23; 10-03-2010 at 10:35 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:44 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

I been to a Man United vs Arsenal game at OT mate, last year in the champs league when it was 1-0 when O'Shea scored. Sat (stood) in the Stretford End for the whole game. I didn't hear any obscenities coming from the United fans to be totally honest. They even were having a go at Ronaldo when he was going down and looking for a foul. And what adult debate is that? Where I work in Mcds? Where you say I'm unedcuated? I've made my position clear about what I think of your fans, what I think of Bendtner, and what you guys always spout about non Manchester based United fans. I don't need to prove to you at all how much of a fan I am, why I don't support anyone else but when you're 5 and you grow up fascinated with one team and watch them play all the time and regard Cantona and Solskjaer as your heroes, it is hard to know any better wouldn't you agree? None of my remarks have been childish and deliberately towards other members and the little banter I had with Ad4m RST is just that but you seem to be insistent on arguing with me, feel free if it makes you feel better.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:52 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

To be honest I think its silly for any football supporter to highlight another clubs bad fans and what they chant at the grounds because we ALL have arsehole fans.

I've heard our lot singing stuff at games and on TV about Hillsbrough, peado Wenger and winning it three times without killing anyone which sadly points to Hessle disaster. I've also had the Munich songs and all that directed at us, I've even said some myself in the past if I'm being honest. We all have bad fans. On Youtube there's a video of City or Liverpool fans I think pushing around a big blow up aeroplane in the concourse during HT.

Most are decent however and as for glory fans, well all the big teams have them, success brings that, one Premiership can bring as seen with Blackburn or Chelsea. When you expand the ground to 60, 70,000 or more then you'll always have a few sat there with megastore bags not bothering too much with the game etc.

Last edited by skeg; 10-03-2010 at 10:54 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 11:39 PM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

It was the bit about "only because Liverpool have two more FA cups" that confused me because, one, I thought Arsenal had the second most FA cups after United and two, Liverpool have 59 official trophies which is far more than Arsenal.

Maybe I'm dizzy at the minute, what did you mean?

Oh and any time you feel like getting a draw against us in the Champions league, then we'll show you how the best football is played and who has been the best attacking side ever in the Premiership era. You were schooled good and proper.
I meant a few more. It is FA cups they have more than us i'm sure.

Arsenal have 41 official trophies or there abouts, which isnt as much as liverpool no. Which is why I said aside from man utd and liverpool arsenal has the next largest ammount.
What I'm getting at is everybody is always harping about how arsenal is a shit team etc when in all fairness, they're not.

I dont doubt that you will probably beat us if we get drawn in the champions league, but then again, not once have I slated man utd as a team. I just disagreed that the games played between this season were not quite "domination".
Old 11-03-2010, 05:55 AM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I meant a few more. It is FA cups they have more than us i'm sure.

Nah mate, you have 10 FA cups, as I've said the second most and Liverpool have 7. It's top flight league titles, Carling league cups, community shields and European cups they have more than you.
Old 11-03-2010, 06:33 AM
scortpower

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

at the end of the day its just a bit of banter between fans, i have moments like this at work but its expected being from down south living up here. i take as much as i give its what fans do!! we can slate any team all day long.
its a more interesting season this year teams getting beat off teams you wouldnt expect lets look forward to the end and see who lifts the trophy! could be anyone at the moment. I would love it to be Arsenals of course
Old 11-03-2010, 10:40 AM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

I been to a Man United vs Arsenal game at OT mate, last year in the champs league when it was 1-0 when O'Shea scored. Sat (stood) in the Stretford End for the whole game. I didn't hear any obscenities coming from the United fans to be totally honest. They even were having a go at Ronaldo when he was going down and looking for a foul. And what adult debate is that? Where I work in Mcds? Where you say I'm unedcuated? I've made my position clear about what I think of your fans, what I think of Bendtner, and what you guys always spout about non Manchester based United fans. I don't need to prove to you at all how much of a fan I am, why I don't support anyone else but when you're 5 and you grow up fascinated with one team and watch them play all the time and regard Cantona and Solskjaer as your heroes, it is hard to know any better wouldn't you agree? None of my remarks have been childish and deliberately towards other members and the little banter I had with Ad4m RST is just that but you seem to be insistent on arguing with me, feel free if it makes you feel better.
Adult debate? this started as a celebration thread for Arsenal winning 5-0, no-one asked for fake know-it-all's to start trivialising. Bendtner isn't great you don't need a PHD for that, there's enough PF tech. discussion you can try be the protagonist in without justifying being a glory hunter here

Must be hard cheering against the team 10 mins up the road from where you LIVE and side with Mancs your whole life, I've never understood that especially in North London where we've got two huge teams...dead serious I can't understand it.

So funny when people start exorcising complexes when they support a good team too, cling to the superiority like limpets.

You and Skeg need to jog on and stop picking holes all your lives, it really plays off as niggly little pricks trying to get their rocks off (well just Skeg but you're on a sliperry slope )
Old 11-03-2010, 01:33 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

Refer to Kris 23's last post mate as he seems to be trying to have an adult debate with me.

Like I said my very first opening post was directed at the fact the OP stated for all the Bendtner haters he scored a hat trick and I merely stated that he scored 2 open goals my gran could've scored and a penalty nothing more, nothing less and it seems the Bendtner is now a hero amongst some of the Arsenal fans. That is all. As usual once the Goon squad call in the cavalry that a non Manchester based United fan is making SOME SIMPLE STATEMENTS....QUICK KILL HIM, LYNCH HIM, DIE MO'FUCKA!!!
Old 11-03-2010, 01:50 PM
Billy_RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 47 Likes on 42 Posts

I grew up supporting United as a kid, loved their football, watched them whenever I could, have been to games, and have had a club membership for years.

Problem...?
Where do you live/come from?

All this breeze manure 'fans' chat about i grew up supporting them, loved the way they played blah blah.

Get real, the only reason you 'support them is because they started to win alot in the 90's and it was 'cool' to support the top team.

I hope the Glaziers really fuck utd up and they get wound up.

That is all.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:56 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Bellion, Welbeck, Macheda....Berbatov!

No-one mentioned Manyoo's fuck-up or mis-firing strikers before you and skeg started spouting, so no-one really cares what a Utd fan thinks of ours on an Arsenal thread.

Tap in's or not who was the last Utd 3rd or 4th choice striker with a hat-trick? let alone in the CL knockouts? thought so lol....
Old 11-03-2010, 02:20 PM
squizxr
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Both teams are shite

In all seriousness, Arsenal have one hand on the title imo!!! They have by far the easiest run in, both Chelsea and Utd have thrown it away this year!! Arsenal to have lost home and away to both Chelsea and Utd this season, and to be well in the title race still shows there not shite!! There only real weakness is i dont think there physically up to winning the title, they have no commanding centre halfs (yes Vermaelen is showing signs of being that defender) they have no muscle in midfield and without RVP are light up-front!! Bendtner puts himself about, gets in the right position, but i dont think his ever gonna be a 25+ goal a season striker!!! Will be a interseting end to the season, and if Utd and Chelsea play out a draw at OT then the title could be Arsenals!!!
Old 11-03-2010, 02:23 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Originally Posted by squizxr
Both teams are shite

In all seriousness, Arsenal have one hand on the title imo!!! They have by far the easiest run in, both Chelsea and Utd have thrown it away this year!! Arsenal to have lost home and away to both Chelsea and Utd this season, and to be well in the title race still shows there not shite!! There only real weakness is i dont think there physically up to winning the title, they have no commanding centre halfs (yes Vermaelen is showing signs of being that defender) they have no muscle in midfield and without RVP are light up-front!! Bendtner puts himself about, gets in the right position, but i dont think his ever gonna be a 25+ goal a season striker!!! Will be a interseting end to the season, and if Utd and Chelsea play out a draw at OT then the title could be Arsenals!!!
is the keepers, buy a decent keeper and they will be fine
Old 11-03-2010, 02:26 PM
squizxr
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Totally forgot about that donut they have in goal!! And yea, having a decent keeper can/will win you the Premiership!! But look at the Arsenal team that won the double in 98, full of strong, in ya face footballers, with a English backbone to the side!!

A goalkeeper would go along way to helping them, but still think they need more muscle in the middle of the field, Chelsea and Utd have steamrollered Arsenal on many occassions!!
Old 11-03-2010, 07:53 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Ad4m RST
Adult debate? this started as a celebration thread for Arsenal winning 5-0, no-one asked for fake know-it-all's to start trivialising.
And no one's taking that result away from you, I've even said fair play to Bendtner but I saw you lot going on about United etc so thought I'd give you some back, if you can't take it without getting ratty then that's your lookout, its only football.

there's enough PF tech. discussion you can try be the protagonist in without justifying being a glory hunter here
To be honest mate you only get personal with those who support United because you can't go to war with them in a football banter sense, be it club size, overall success or recent results (so like many others out there you go onto the personal insults or glory supporters, calling "pricks", crying about spoiling our thread and the like. The amount of times I've heard someone say "this is a whatever' team thread", well you know what this place is like, you get piss taking and all fans will enter other teams threads, learn to deal with it.

Must be hard cheering against the team 10 mins up the road from where you LIVE and side with Mancs your whole life, I've never understood that especially in North London where we've got two huge teams...dead serious I can't understand it.
Well its not that hard to understand really. We live in a world of technology, media and press so most kids will grow up watching shows like Match of the day or seeing football matches on Sky etc so start wearing the shirts in the local park/field with their mates whilst having a kick around whilst a lot of local teams won't get a mention on TV. Some of the big London teams obviously will get coverage and attention but many many teams and local clubs don't. They say young children today even recognise the 'M' logo of Mcdonald's quicker than most things so is it really that shocking lots of people out of the city/county supporting the big 4 clubs who are plastered all over the TV, especially United who Sky know is the big fish of that TV deal and show the most. Arsenal have fans from all over also.

But either way as I said its all just personal stuff really isn't it, designed to take the attention or debate off your team which you love. If it wasn't 'glory supporting' it would be Ronaldo's diving, Rooney's fat or Glaziers debt, all of which is little to do with the pitch or results.

So funny when people start exorcising complexes when they support a good team too, cling to the superiority like limpets.

You and Skeg need to jog on and stop picking holes all your lives, it really plays off as niggly little pricks trying to get their rocks off (well just Skeg but you're on a sliperry slope )
Now now, put the handbags away, I know 3-1 hurts but I'm sure you'll win that first trophy at the new ground one day.

Tap in's or not who was the last Utd 3rd or 4th choice striker with a hat-trick? let alone in the CL knockouts? thought so lol....
Not the KO stage but Michael Owen scored 3 goals against German champions Wolfsburg, along with Bendtner and Rooney he is still the joint second top goal scorer in the Champions league on 4, all behind Ronaldo on 7 goals. Rooney also likely would have had a hat trick last night but was taken off at 65 minutes as the game was dead.

Rooney isn't our third or 4th choice striker but Owen is and he's had barely any football from Fergie, only 4 mins more than Bendtner, no doubt he would have scored more given more starts/time etc.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionslea...ics/index.html

Goals scored

Player Total Time Team
Cristiano Ronaldo 7 450 Real Madrid
Nicklas Bendtner 4 263 Arsenal
Michael Owen 4 267 Man. United
Stevan Jovetić 4 287 Fiorentina
Wayne Rooney 4 341 Man. United
Edin Džeko 4 540 Wolfsburg
Miralem Pjanić 4 582 Lyon
Old 12-03-2010, 08:51 AM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

And no one's taking that result away from you, I've even said fair play to Bendtner but I saw you lot going on about United etc so thought I'd give you some back, if you can't take it without getting ratty then that's your lookout, its only football.
I can take banter just not condescending little know-it-all's having a pop because they can! there's a difference believe it or not...

To be honest mate you only get personal with those who support United because you can't go to war with them in a football banter sense, be it club size, overall success or recent results (so like many others out there you go onto the personal insults or glory supporters, calling "pricks", crying about spoiling our thread and the like. The amount of times I've heard someone say "this is a whatever' team thread", well you know what this place is like, you get piss taking and all fans will enter other teams threads, learn to deal with it.
The point your missing is that when people dismiss Utd fans it's not a war cry it's that they genuinely don't want to pick straws with some superiority complex, a clued up Arsenal fan will know the clubs problems without the help of a anorak know what I mean. And like I say it's not banter with you Skeg, you gloat like you score all Rooneys goals it's hilarious...

Well its not that hard to understand really. We live in a world of technology, media and press so most kids will grow up watching shows like Match of the day or seeing football matches on Sky etc so start wearing the shirts in the local park/field with their mates whilst having a kick around whilst a lot of local teams won't get a mention on TV. Some of the big London teams obviously will get coverage and attention but many many teams and local clubs don't. They say young children today even recognise the 'M' logo of Mcdonald's quicker than most things so is it really that shocking lots of people out of the city/county supporting the big 4 clubs who are plastered all over the TV, especially United who Sky know is the big fish of that TV deal and show the most. Arsenal have fans from all over also.
If you lived around Palmers Green/Enfield North London you'd understand, it's massively Arsenal and Spurs since either stadium is 15-20mins away, you actively have to glory hunt I'm telling you.

Is that your long-wonded excuse as well then? nothing like supporting your home team believe me.

But either way as I said its all just personal stuff really isn't it, designed to take the attention or debate off your team which you love. If it wasn't 'glory supporting' it would be Ronaldo's diving, Rooney's fat or Glaziers debt, all of which is little to do with the pitch or results.
Wrong that's how you love to interpret any fan becasue it gives you another way in, keep flexing that fake ego lol. Rooney is world-class and enjoys fellatio with Andy Gray, Ronaldo was a ponce but worth the 80m and the Glazer stuff you can save for footy forums (which I'm sure you do!). It's not a deflection; on a 5-0 Arsenal CL thread I absolutely couldn't give a fuck about Utd whatsoever...

Let's see what the 1/4's draw brings though eh?! then you can puff your chest out

Not the KO stage but Michael Owen scored 3 goals against German champions Wolfsburg, along with Bendtner and Rooney he is still the joint second top goal scorer in the Champions league on 4, all behind Ronaldo on 7 goals. Rooney also likely would have had a hat trick last night but was taken off at 65 minutes as the game was dead.
You just compared Bendtner to Owen, that's high estimation LOL. Argument emerging was that Bendtner is still young and developing, not old and injury prone, Owen has more calibre in his career than most too beyond the fact their completely different strikers. Welbeck, Macheda or even Berbatov....discuss, don't worry i'll wait...

Last edited by Ad4m RST; 12-03-2010 at 08:54 AM.
Old 12-03-2010, 10:04 AM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

Adam...Barnet is down the road, and Leyton Orient. And yes the there are plenty of Arsenal/Spurs fans in Palmers/Enfield but there are a also a huge chunk of Chelsea, United and Liverpool fans too. And White Hart Lane is closer to Enfield than the Emirates is
Old 12-03-2010, 03:20 PM
Kris_23

You are all the same I been to Emirates before too funny enough to watch United vs Arsenal for premiership and I have to say you are the most hateful, spiteful, blinkered and biggest set of CUNT fans I have ever seen. How's the trophy cabinet looking lads, cleaner having a hard job polishing all those trophies?

It's quite simple really:

-You have a shit squad
-You will win nothing
-Bendtner won't ever make it as a top quality striker
-YOU'RE SHIT!

P.S. United are 3-0 and cruising. No doubt I've just set myself up for another set of abuse but you know what? Suck my dick.
Yeah that is really adult debate pal.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:22 PM
Kris_23

Not to add Nani Ł18m Anderson Ł16m.

What have they done?

Do you slag them off and say they are wank?
Old 12-03-2010, 03:30 PM
Kris_23

Refer to Kris 23's last post mate as he seems to be trying to have an adult debate with me.

Like I said my very first opening post was directed at the fact the OP stated for all the Bendtner haters he scored a hat trick and I merely stated that he scored 2 open goals my gran could've scored and a penalty nothing more, nothing less and it seems the Bendtner is now a hero amongst some of the Arsenal fans. That is all. As usual once the Goon squad call in the cavalry that a non Manchester based United fan is making SOME SIMPLE STATEMENTS....QUICK KILL HIM, LYNCH HIM, DIE MO'FUCKA!!!
My arguement is your comment and post of "Bendtner is wank and anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded"

i've stated facts and reasons as to why i think he is not wank and you have given me no reasons or facts to prove your statement.

So do you have facts and reasons as to how you have come to this conclusion?
Old 12-03-2010, 05:11 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

You can crash the entire passionford server with facts and figures of Bendtner mate a la Benitez style but that aside are you really suggesting he is a top quality striker that given he starts 9/10 games and plays as the number 1 striker you will expect him to bang in the goals and carry the team as a powerful striker and goalscorer? Do me a favour. And correct me if I'm wrong the way Arsenal seem to play isn't with an out and out point man like most of the other teams as a lot of the build up and goal scoring comes from the midfield (your strong point supposedly) rather than having a focal point in a striker. How about this so we can put an end to this thread because I'm wishing I never bothered now, regard my very first statement as my OPINION rather than gospel. OK?
Old 13-03-2010, 03:46 AM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I can take banter
What when you're calling everyone pricks just because they slag off your team?

And like I say it's not banter with you Skeg, you gloat like you score all Rooneys goals it's hilarious...
It's banter most of the time with me, I love to rile people up over sport but I can discuss football too, sometimes in within the same post but its up to you to tell what/when. But as I said, you're too busy getting steamed up after the first sentence.

Sometimes you act like you're sat at the keyboard with a gum shield in.

Let's see what the 1/4's draw brings though eh?! then you can puff your chest out
Don't worry, we've got special dispensation from UEFA to sign Bendtner next week just in time, he's the white Pele don't you know.

You just compared Bendtner to Owen, that's high estimation LOL. Argument emerging was that Bendtner is still young and developing, not old and injury prone, Owen has more calibre in his career than most too beyond the fact their completely different strikers. Welbeck, Macheda or even Berbatov....discuss, don't worry i'll wait...
Nope, didn't compare, you just asked the question when's the last time a hatrick etc............ and I gave it to you, nothing more. I think they call it, discussion.
Old 13-03-2010, 02:41 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Adam...Barnet is down the road, and Leyton Orient. And yes the there are plenty of Arsenal/Spurs fans in Palmers/Enfield but there are a also a huge chunk of Chelsea, United and Liverpool fans too. And White Hart Lane is closer to Enfield than the Emirates is
Grew up in Wood Green smart ass

And Birmingham is nearer Manchester, probably better off with a Bowyer shirt
Old 13-03-2010, 05:02 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

From Wood Green coming from High Road side past shopping centre only just have to go up Green Lanes do a right onto White Hart Lane and Spurs is not even 10 minutes away. Arsenal is still more of a distance by the time you get up to Manor House and get down to Finsbury Park What part of Wood Green you grow up in?
Old 13-03-2010, 06:29 PM
Allyc85
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Another goal for Bendtner tonight
Old 13-03-2010, 06:30 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Originally Posted by Allyc85
Another goal for Bendtner tonight
nothing to cheer about he was SHOCKING today missed so many chances gave so many balls away etc and got lucky in the end was still a miss hit
Old 13-03-2010, 06:41 PM
Lee1
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by danneth
nothing to cheer about he was SHOCKING today missed so many chances gave so many balls away etc and got lucky in the end was still a miss hit
+1 and it was only Hull
Old 13-03-2010, 06:48 PM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Still a goal. Still a Win, so who cares.
Old 13-03-2010, 06:50 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Still a goal. Still a Win, so who cares.
i care as i was defending him the other day after watching him tonight i wanted to be sick
Old 13-03-2010, 06:53 PM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by danneth
i care as i was defending him the other day after watching him tonight i wanted to be sick
Yeah but the whole team had a bad game. I think Arshavin was the worst player on the field today even with a goal.

Always gonna be hard for arsenal though as they rely on flow and clean passing. Clean passing didnt happen today and hull are a filthy team that calculate fouls to slow the game down and it worked today. Everytime arsenal got into their stride another player would be brought down.

Quick Reply: Arsenal v Porto