General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Now, I'm not Homophobic but....

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2010 | 02:19 PM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

Originally Posted by Readie Si
"assumptions are the mother of all fuck up's"

some one assumed that tv presenter was a bender what if he had died face down in a pile of coke with a fit bird tied to the bed? then we wouldnt have had this long drawn out thread with "pf's coming out the closet experiences" attached to it...
Open Google.
Type in 'Kristian Digby gay'
Press Enter

I rest my case.
Old 02-03-2010 | 02:28 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Originally Posted by Readie Si
"assumptions are the mother of all fuck up's"

some one assumed that tv presenter was a bender what if he had died face down in a pile of coke with a fit bird tied to the bed? then we wouldnt have had this long drawn out thread with "pf's coming out the closet experiences" attached to it...
if he's died with his fist up some bint and a face full of cock he'd still be gay, wouldn't he?
Old 02-03-2010 | 02:44 PM
Chris Honeywell
Advanced PassionFord User

LOL at some of the reply's.
What i like on this board is that all the marmite miners on here seem to have a great sense of humor and don't get offended buy some of the posts!!..

I have never EVER considered back door stabbing though..
Maybe if i had my cock sucked by a few nice men they could change my mind
Old 02-03-2010 | 02:48 PM
DanCossie
Post Whore

Originally Posted by Mal.
I'd never have guessed you were gay Dan, I only knew 'cos I was told and I met ya fella! Even then I didn't think you were....

Maybe you're just shit with girls so to keep some pride you said you were gay? I dunno?
Cheers Mal... lol....and to be honest i am very good with girls just love seeing their disapointment when i ask if she has a fit brother
Old 02-03-2010 | 03:20 PM
andy escos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by rsmat
wierd mate what goes off in there faggotie heads.
usually some blokes cock
Old 02-03-2010 | 03:23 PM
dojj

as i've stated before, all you lot are fine in normal life when i've met you, dan might be slightly camp but you'd not notice and alex is the least gay chap i think i've ever met (personally i still think it's an april fools joke that's gone on for way too long )

and eve you guys don't like the mincy sort who run about as if the world owes them something

whatever you get up to behind each others backs is up to you, and at least it's not like you are all preists or stuff which has really given you a bad press
Old 02-03-2010 | 03:25 PM
DanCossie
Post Whore

Originally Posted by dojj
as i've stated before, all you lot are fine in normal life when i've met you, dan might be slightly camp but you'd not notice and alex is the least gay chap i think i've ever met (personally i still think it's an april fools joke that's gone on for way too long )

and eve you guys don't like the mincy sort who run about as if the world owes them something

whatever you get up to behind each others backs is up to you, and at least it's not like you are all preists or stuff which has really given you a bad press

RUDE i am FAR from Camp Dojj
Old 02-03-2010 | 03:44 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Christian and Beccy
Referring to shirt-lifters as faggots/gays/queers/benders etc doesn't make you homophobic IMO. With me its a bit light-hearted.

If I had've said 'fucking queer cunts' then you'd have had a point.

Now that is LOL'able.
But likewise if you refer to Blacks/asians etc as Niggers, Pakis, wogs, coons etc thats not racist but yet say it on here youll be infracted by an infactor!

BTW i agree with what youre saying and have said it before. The genetic disorder Gays suffer from is similar to that of a peodophile, only one is socially acceptable now. At one time of day, it wasnt and was an offence, it makes you wonder wether people in 100 years will be legal to have sex with kids....after all, we live in a world where you can love who you want to love! Worrying......

Whilst i accept it is natural for gays to be gay as they cant help their feelings and i have no probs with that, i wont bring my kids up to beleive it is normal in any way!

Last edited by Lee Reynolds; 02-03-2010 at 03:46 PM.
Old 02-03-2010 | 03:47 PM
DanCossie
Post Whore

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
But likewise if you refer to Blacks/asians etc as Niggers, Pakis, wogs, coons etc thats not racist but yet say it on here youll be infracted by an infactor!

BTW i agree with what youre saying and have said it before. The genetic disorder Gays suffer from is similar to that of a peodophile, only one is socially acceptable now. At one time of day, it wasnt and was an offence, it makes you wonder wether people in 100 years will be legal to have sex with kids....after all, we live in a world where you can love who you want to love! Worrying......

Wilst i accept it is natural for gays to be gay as they cant help their feelings and i have no probs with that, i wont bring my kids up to beleive it is normal in any way!
What a load of bollox.....how is being gay similar to a paedophile??????
Also why is a fcuking disorder? Who are you to decided what is right and wrong????
Old 02-03-2010 | 03:58 PM
brad
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by DanCossie
Also why is a fcuking disorder? Who are you to decided what is right and wrong????

Go on Dan , bitch slap the straight ot of him
Old 02-03-2010 | 04:02 PM
Markb_s1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Shocked at the above to be honest... and i would just like to point out that it wasn't a million years ago where people in this country were regularly marring their kids off at a very young age - waaaay below what is legal now so i think that (even without the statements you make above!) makes a bit of a nonsense of your point tbh.
Old 02-03-2010 | 04:22 PM
stevenebm
post whore

must resist to post.
Old 02-03-2010 | 04:26 PM
massivewangers
PassionFord Post Whore!!

To be fair, there is some sense in that...

In the sense of nature, all that hunter/gatherer stuff, a human's purpose is to reproduce, which requires a man and a woman to procreate. So, on that basis, homosexuality is 'wrong' with relation to the natural cycle of life. Obviously in modern society, it is deemed acceptable, and that's fine by me, I don't have any issue with it, but you must accept that there is at least some truth in the arguement surely?

In the same sense, to some extent at least, with paedophiles, some of that is down to society. Obviously this doesn't apply with very young children, but who decided that you were only able to reproduce and indulge in sexual activity at 16? Both boys and girls begin to function reproductively long before that, and in other parts of the world the age of consent isn't 16. Again, going back to a natural environment, considering other animals, reproduction begins as soon as that animal is old enough, it isn't controlled by a social policy that varies depending on geographic location. Obviously attempting sexual activity below the age of suitable development is outside that arguement, but the age of consent of 16 is purely a social thing in a similar way to homosexuality once being unacceptable.

Obviously there is a massive moral arguement surrounding the issue, but there is truth in that side of it.

Outside the serious side of it, if only all gay people could take banter like members on here do!

Last edited by massivewangers; 02-03-2010 at 04:28 PM.
Old 02-03-2010 | 04:41 PM
brad
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by massivewangers
To be fair, there is some sense in that...

In the sense of nature, all that hunter/gatherer stuff, a human's purpose is to reproduce, which requires a man and a woman to procreate. So, on that basis, homosexuality is 'wrong' with relation to the natural cycle of life. Obviously in modern society, it is deemed acceptable, and that's fine by me, I don't have any issue with it, but you must accept that there is at least some truth in the arguement surely?

In the same sense, to some extent at least, with paedophiles, some of that is down to society. Obviously this doesn't apply with very young children, but who decided that you were only able to reproduce and indulge in sexual activity at 16? Both boys and girls begin to function reproductively long before that, and in other parts of the world the age of consent isn't 16. Again, going back to a natural environment, considering other animals, reproduction begins as soon as that animal is old enough, it isn't controlled by a social policy that varies depending on geographic location. Obviously attempting sexual activity below the age of suitable development is outside that arguement, but the age of consent of 16 is purely a social thing in a similar way to homosexuality once being unacceptable.

Obviously there is a massive moral arguement surrounding the issue, but there is truth in that side of it.

Outside the serious side of it, if only all gay people could take banter like members on here do!

I dont know about everyone else on here but when i think of paedo's i think of some scum sucking cuntbag that fiddles with toddlers in the playground. So to compare homo's with paedo's is way off the mark ! what next ? comparing them to people like jack the ripper ??
Old 02-03-2010 | 04:53 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Whether you like or not it's not normal. It's not right either if we're being honest. Normal is a man and a woman having sex, that's how we are designed. That is what's natural. Although paedophilia and homesexuality shouldn't be compared, they are both very similar. Both have feelings for the wrong sex which can't be helped.However, the difference is both parties involved in gay sex aren't innocent, and both are perfectly well within their human rights to have sex with another man if they wish to do so. That's the difference, in Paedophilia there is an innocent victim, hence why you can't compare them really.

However, I stand by what I say, and gay sex isn't normal, nor is it natural. It doesn't bother me at all, as I've done shit which isn't natural at all, and I am no-one to judge, but it's not an opinion of mine wheter it's natural or not, it's a fact of life.

Edit - MassiveWangers said it better than me, lol!

Benni.

Last edited by Benni; 02-03-2010 at 04:55 PM.
Old 02-03-2010 | 05:02 PM
DanCossie
Post Whore

Originally Posted by Benni
Whether you like or not it's not normal. It's not right either if we're being honest. Normal is a man and a woman having sex, that's how we are designed. That is what's natural. Although paedophilia and homesexuality shouldn't be compared, they are both very similar. Both have feelings for the wrong sex which can't be helped.However, the difference is both parties involved in gay sex aren't innocent, and both are perfectly well within their human rights to have sex with another man if they wish to do so. That's the difference, in Paedophilia there is an innocent victim, hence why you can't compare them really.

However, I stand by what I say, and gay sex isn't normal, nor is it natural. It doesn't bother me at all, as I've done shit which isn't natural at all, and I am no-one to judge, but it's not an opinion of mine wheter it's natural or not, it's a fact of life.

Edit - MassiveWangers said it better than me, lol!

Benni.
Sorry Benni, i refuse to listen to an opinion from someone like you Benni how has no idea of what 'normal' actually is....

and dont get on your high horse about what is 'right' either...having a cock the size of a small rats, randomly putting things up your arse, and generalyl just being a general weirdo.........you are in no place to preach
Old 02-03-2010 | 05:15 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Sorry Benni, i refuse to listen to an opinion from someone like you Benni how has no idea of what 'normal' actually is....

and dont get on your high horse about what is 'right' either...having a cock the size of a small rats, randomly putting things up your arse, and generalyl just being a general weirdo.........you are in no place to preach
I'm not preaching, and I admitted I wasn't normal in many ways... At least I'm honest! If you think I am the only one on this board with that opinion, I am not by a long way.

I never said I had a problem with it, I just said it wasn't right, which it isn't. MassiveWangers said the same thing, but I had a feeling you'd quote me.

Benni.

Last edited by Benni; 02-03-2010 at 05:17 PM.
Old 02-03-2010 | 05:32 PM
dojj

RUDE i am FAR from Camp Dojj

ok, you might have been a bit pissed then
Old 02-03-2010 | 05:33 PM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

No way is Dan camp. Not even slightly, which leads me to a question for you Dan if you dont mind:

Do people like Alan Carr, Dale Winton and other really camp mincers annoy the gay people of the world who just act like any other human beings? ie. normal
Old 02-03-2010 | 05:36 PM
dojj

creatures mate to procreate
as humans we have sex for our own pleasures
Old 02-03-2010 | 05:42 PM
Readie Si
Part of the Furniture

Originally Posted by Christian and Beccy
Open Google.
Type in 'Kristian Digby gay'
Press Enter

I rest my case.
lmao point proven
Old 02-03-2010 | 05:43 PM
Readie Si
Part of the Furniture

Originally Posted by dojj
if he's died with his fist up some bint and a face full of cock he'd still be gay, wouldn't he?

no mate i think that may make him Bi
Old 02-03-2010 | 05:50 PM
It's Czech Mate

My tuppenceworth is that I dont beleive being gay is genetic in the way blond hair is genetic, or long legs for instance, if it was, then it would surely be bred out as gays cant reproduce and therfore the gay gene would die out. My understanding is its a genetic condition as a result of a mutation ( for want of a better word ) of the chromosones when reproduction occurs so by defenition isnt 'normal'

I dont have any problem with it and wish all LGB's a long happy healthy life, i'll never tell my kids its 'normal' though.
Old 02-03-2010 | 05:56 PM
It's Czech Mate

oh and comparing gays to peados.....WTF!!!!?????
Old 02-03-2010 | 06:02 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by Mondeo Man
My tuppenceworth is that I dont beleive being gay is genetic in the way blond hair is genetic, or long legs for instance, if it was, then it would surely be bred out as gays cant reproduce and therfore the gay gene would die out. My understanding is its a genetic condition as a result of a mutation ( for want of a better word ) of the chromosones when reproduction occurs so by defenition isnt 'normal'

I dont have any problem with it and wish all LGB's a long happy healthy life, i'll never tell my kids its 'normal' though.
I also wish them a happy and healthy life. As long as there happy, that's all that matters. Better to be happy than live a lie I guess.

Although when I was younger and asked my Dad about it, he said he wished I was gay so he had a good enough excuse to throw me out.

Benni.
Old 02-03-2010 | 06:14 PM
dangerousbrian
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by CossieRich
The reason Christian put that is because of the nature of the discussion. As soon as you mention gay people, others brand you homophobic, same as the second you mention a black man, pakistani man you are racist. Its the way people are. Almost like people use the race, homophobic card to divert attention away from themselves and their own mis-givings in life.

Christian was just saying he isnt homophobic so he doesnt get a barrage of abuse.

Their are plenty of wolly woofters on this site. Alex F, Dancossie and Graceland being the most well known ones. They love the gay banter

fair point, although i dont see why we have to accept gay people and think its normal just because the pc brigade said so..also the question was for the op to answer.did you not see it or are you just plain ignorant?
also to the gay people on here for taking the banter in the way its intended
Old 02-03-2010 | 06:19 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

I didn't decide pal, nature did. Its normal for Males to be with females to reprodcue! That is THE only reason why we were here, reproduction. There can't be 2 normals. Its one or the other. You saying being Gay is normal would be rather daft seeing as Manhood could not go on if everyone was Gay

Oh and the paedophile comparrison is valid and i stick by it. I dont for one minute mean Gays are sick like paedos, I'm talking about it being a Genetic disorder, Paedos dont automatically choose to fancy young children, they just do! Hence they are a danger to society!

Last edited by Lee Reynolds; 02-03-2010 at 06:31 PM.
Old 02-03-2010 | 06:20 PM
Staffi
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by rabmc
Not alll gay people act like mincers, and gay people hate the ones that are over the top etc, it gives them a bad name. about 50% act like that the rest just act normal, roughly.
Rab, you mean like Sean off Coronation Street??
Old 02-03-2010 | 06:22 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by brad
I dont know about everyone else on here but when i think of paedo's i think of some scum sucking cuntbag that fiddles with toddlers in the playground. So to compare homo's with paedo's is way off the mark ! what next ? comparing them to people like jack the ripper ??
Mate, that reply is just pathetic, and shows the level of your intelligence!
Old 02-03-2010 | 06:29 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Mondeo Man
oh and comparing gays to peados.....WTF!!!!?????
The gentic side of it mate, NOT the ACT! Ive no problem with Gays(as long as theyre not camp lol). I just refuse to agree with it being 'normal' as it isnt. Its not wrong, which is the only difference to Paedos....that IS wrong on the highest of level!
Old 02-03-2010 | 06:56 PM
brad
PassionFord Post Troll

As per usual , someone doesnt agree with your opinion so you resort to personal insults , do everyone a favour and go take a piss on an electric fire .
Old 02-03-2010 | 06:57 PM
dojj

think the thread is getting out of hand when everyone's saying this and that and not listening to what others are saying

personally i don't think it's "right" but i have no problem accepting that some peole are that way inclined

i wouldn't tell my kids it was natural or ok, but if it came to pass that they came to me to ask what was what, i'd explain to them, to the best of my abilities, what i could explain to them

there are lots of things that aren't "right" in this world, but at least i can happily say that i will try to understand someone else's viewpoint, even if i don't necessarily agree to their way of thinking
Old 02-03-2010 | 07:23 PM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

has this been massivly edited since my last post?

Some of us had work to do LOL
Old 02-03-2010 | 07:29 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

What would you then if your kid grew up and said he was gay? c`mon lets have your answers?? this will be intresting.
Old 02-03-2010 | 08:05 PM
dojj

What would you then if your kid grew up and said he was gay? c`mon lets have your answers?? this will be intresting.

i honestly couldn't tell you mate, he already plays with dolls and shit like that, but thats because his mother has decided that our daughter needs to play with dollies, so obviously when she's playing with them, he has to muscle in on the action and play with them instead

i'd love to say "yes, i understand" but i'm more inclined to tell him never to darken my door again

if you've been watching eastenders lately you'll know how difficult it is with asian family members needing ot know whats happened

there have been no reported gays in our villiage so it would be a turn up for the books

but he's only 4, so ask me again in 20 years time and i'll tell you if we are still on speaking terms or not
Old 02-03-2010 | 08:07 PM
Stoo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I'd molest him, as that's what he would want. As well as me.
Old 02-03-2010 | 08:08 PM
Stoo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

That was a joke by the way!!..
Old 02-03-2010 | 08:17 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

If my Son told me he was bent, I would be distraught. I wouldn't disown him but I would have to come to terms with it and that would take me a long, long time. And I can tell you now, hell would freeze over before he had another man sleep over at the house.

Benni.
Old 02-03-2010 | 08:20 PM
Stoo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Benni
And I can tell you now, hell would freeze over before he had another man sleep over at the house
I think hell would freeze over before you managed to get a girl to conceive a child with you
Old 02-03-2010 | 08:21 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by Stoo
I think hell would freeze over before you managed to get a girl to conceive a child with you
LOL!

Quick Reply: Now, I'm not Homophobic but....