General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Now, I'm not Homophobic but....

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2010 | 09:18 AM
DanCossie
Post Whore

Originally Posted by Christian and Beccy
No, they expect a gay guy to be arranging flowers or cutting hair.

But yes, you're right, I think it does answer my question.

Genuine question now, Dan/Alex etc, at what age did you realise? Did you try to fight it for some time before you gave in and admitted to liking to smoke the cock-cigar??
I knew when i was about 15 i think really knew anyways...however didnt say a thing to anyone till i was 19 and didnt come out in a flury of flowers and dildos ....i was very selective abotu who knew but eventually everyone knew by the time i was 21....i aint the steriotypical gay though i dont talk like a woman, wear tight jeans and call everyone darling lol...
Quite the opposite and people on here know that ( ask your brother) I like fast cars, drinking, dont mind a good punch up, playing football going out with mates etc the only difference betwenn me and you is i like cock you like fanny
Old 02-03-2010 | 09:18 AM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

No, they expect a gay guy to be arranging flowers or cutting hair.

But yes, you're right, I think it does answer my question.

Genuine question now, Dan/Alex etc, at what age did you realise? Did you try to fight it for some time before you gave in and admitted to liking to smoke the cock-cigar??

LOL @ cutting hair/flowers shit - I weild a lump hammer and a welder in my spare time - not for kinkyness neither!

About the age of knowing thing - I knew from early on - about 13/14ish but denied it to myself untill about 18/19 - even nailed a few tarts in my mid teens to try and convert myself but it didn't work
Old 02-03-2010 | 09:19 AM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

I think when I was around 4!

I remember at school getting changed and looking at the guy the next to me rather than the girls... so not exactly sexual but a possible sign?

For sure when I was about 12 and yes I did fight it till I was about 24 LOL

Its not so much giving in - its just acepting the fact yourself and then tell your family and friends...

So here's a thought for you that very few people realise - I would love to have kids. Its simply not going to happen as I dont think adoption with two dads (or mums or even just one dad or mum) is balanced enough to bring up kids and I sure as hell am not having sex with a girl LOL
I make do with being a great uncle for the kids in my family
Old 02-03-2010 | 09:21 AM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

Originally Posted by AlexF
So here's a thought for you that very few people realise - I would love to have kids. Its simply not going to happen as I dont think adoption with two dads (or mums or even just one dad or mum) is balanced enough to bring up kids and I sure as hell am not having sex with a girl LOL
Old 02-03-2010 | 09:30 AM
natehall
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

its simply, they need the excitement pussy brings a normal man

as quite simply, shoving it up a hairy arse full of s**t would not do it for me either
Old 02-03-2010 | 09:33 AM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

I think when I was around 4!

I remember at school getting changed and looking at the guy the next to me rather than the girls... so not exactly sexual but a possible sign?

For sure when I was about 12 and yes I did fight it till I was about 24 LOL

Its not so much giving in - its just acepting the fact yourself and then tell your family and friends...

If, and many parent psychologists (spelling) argue the toss on this, you can provide enough love for a child then you should be fine. May be a bit confusing for him / her when growing up that there is 2 "Daddy's", but if there's a female around that can help and provide some guidence then it's all good.

I can always knock some bird up for you if need be, I have "Super Sperm"

I've met Alex loads of times and didn't for one minute think he played the pink oboe, and to be honest, it's not changed my opinion of him at all
After DaveEscCos binned it at Bedford and he wanted to "thoroughly examine" me, I just assumed he was looking after my well being
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

I wonder if there are any PF closet Homo's reading this thread? Come on boys, nows your chance, own up, theres plenty of man-love going on here.

Another genuine shit-stabbing question. In a gay relationship, do both give and take? Or is it as you'd expect? Both give and take, but have their preferences? Some gays only give, never take etc?
DanCossie
Post Whore

Originally Posted by natehall
its simply, they need the excitement pussy brings a normal man

as quite simply, shoving it up a hairy arse full of s**t would not do it for me either
maybe mate but i dont really fancy shoving mine up something that bleeds all the time and smells as bad as shit but hey ho each to their own lol
Old 02-03-2010 | 09:47 AM
natehall

Originally Posted by DanCossie
maybe mate but i dont really fancy shoving mine up something that bleeds all the time and smells as bad as shit but hey ho each to their own lol
Good Point

In all seriousness (and not the flippant joke my last post was meant to be) I am ashamed to admit I am surprised there are car lovers in the gay community.

I am not a homophobic, I honestly couldnt care less if a man prefers cock to pussy. I simply dont understand how why men prefer men to women - but guess its the way your wired in the head.

but I have a couple questions Do both parties ever have mutual orgasms and is there always one that prefers to receive than the other?
Old 02-03-2010 | 09:49 AM
DanCossie
Post Whore

Originally Posted by natehall
Good Point

In all seriousness (and not the flippant joke my last post was meant to be) I am ashamed to admit I am surprised there are car lovers in the gay community.

I am not a homophobic, I honestly couldnt care less if a man prefers cock to pussy. I simply dont understand how why men prefer men to women - but guess its the way your wired in the head.

but I have a couple questions Do both parties ever have mutual orgasms and is there always one that prefers to receive than the other?
every couple is different....I prefer to give and my boyfriend recieve so works perfect for us...but as i said every couple is different
Old 02-03-2010 | 09:52 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

That's quite sad really. I have to be honest, those gays who go round with tight jeans on, and eye liner and being as womanly as possible really piss me off. Woman don't act as feminine as those cunts and they wind me right up.

There's one in my college who wears woman's heals, has bright pink hair and all the other shite they wear, and I feel like turning into a father figure for him and telling him to get a grip of himsel or fuck off.

Just because you're gay, doesn't mean you have to act in such a way the whole fucking world needs to know about it. I'd be embaressed if a Woman behaved the way those clowns do. I'm not being funny, but the way they talk, walk, act, it's all false. They wasn't like that as a kid, and it's all put on. Fucking idiots!

Benni.
Old 02-03-2010 | 09:55 AM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

every couple is different....I prefer to give and my boyfriend recieve so works perfect for us...but as i said every couple is different
Does he ever rape you though? Like slam it in when you're not expecting it somehow? Just for giggles?
Old 02-03-2010 | 09:57 AM
It's Czech Mate

Does he ever rape you though? Like slam it in when you're not expecting it somehow? Just for giggles?
Old 02-03-2010 | 09:59 AM
DanCossie
Post Whore

QUALITY
Old 02-03-2010 | 10:09 AM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

QUALITY
Like perhaps when you are in the shower and you bend down to pick up the soap. Bang 'ave it ya fucker, right up to the back axle.
Old 02-03-2010 | 10:13 AM
DanCossie
Post Whore

Like perhaps when you are in the shower and you bend down to pick up the soap. Bang 'ave it ya fucker, right up to the back axle.
no cos i am bigger than him and i will smack him if he did
Old 02-03-2010 | 10:14 AM
RickyLee53

Originally Posted by miller3
what is with all the kosman tags?
I thought that, every threads the same! Somebody loves him.
Old 02-03-2010 | 10:14 AM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

no cos i am bigger than him and i will smack him if he did
What like this?? >>>
Old 02-03-2010 | 10:15 AM
brad
PassionFord Post Troll

I am gay and so is my wife

If men prefer to play hide the purple headed warrior with thier male chums i dont see it as being any different to a man+woman doing it AS LONG AS ITS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS .
If one of my kids walked into a public toilet for instance and caught a man+woman or a man+man at it, i would go fucking mental. so gay or straight If its in thier own house or somewhere that isnt in plain view it doesnt harm anyone so dont see any problem with it .

I have often wondered what the fascination is with choking during the vinegar shot but for some strange reason when im feeling horny i have never thought about ramming a kumquat in my mush whilst choking myself with a fanbelt !.
Old 02-03-2010 | 10:41 AM
DaveEscos
BANNED

I quite like it when a bird sticks her finger up my arse.. does that make me a BENDER!?

allways makes me want to poo though if she goes further in than the first knuckle!

god knows what its like for the real shit stabbers on here!
Old 02-03-2010 | 11:00 AM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

Originally Posted by DaveEscos
I quite like it when a bird sticks her finger up my arse.. does that make me a BENDER!?

allways makes me want to poo though if she goes further in than the first knuckle!

Aaaaaaaand from out of nowhere, it's Dave Escos!!

So, you're partial to a bit of bum-love then?
Old 02-03-2010 | 11:10 AM
DaveEscos
BANNED

Aaaaaaaand from out of nowhere, it's Dave Escos!!

So, you're partial to a bit of bum-love then?
Yeah, only with a female finger though..

no sausage!!
Old 02-03-2010 | 11:17 AM
petey.
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by brad
when im feeling horny i have never thought about ramming a kumquat in my mush whilst choking myself with a fanbelt !.
never lived!
Old 02-03-2010 | 11:19 AM
Mike C
The Special One

nah, fook it, cba!

Last edited by Mike C; 02-03-2010 at 12:02 PM.
Old 02-03-2010 | 11:21 AM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

Old 02-03-2010 | 11:23 AM
Mike C
The Special One

The short version.....

I'm straight, but gays seem to like me a lot more than women do!
Old 02-03-2010 | 11:25 AM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by DaveEscos

tried it with the mrs, maby she was not doing it right, but got nothing off it, so I have never done it again!

I like giving the mrs one up the shitter, but it must be planed, so she can sort out a duch, bum gravy is not good fun.

I have shot my fat on another guys back during a 4 some did not mean it, pulled out whiped the condom off and the little ones were trying to break orbit, but garvity won and they splatted on his back, did not seem to bother him though.
Old 02-03-2010 | 11:49 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

now way am i reading that mike c post...

ginge hasnt posted a post that long before!
Old 02-03-2010 | 11:50 AM
Mike C
The Special One

It wasn't intended to be that long. It's just 3 long stories hard to cut short without losing the gist!

Post #66 is the simplest way to sum it up!
Old 02-03-2010 | 11:51 AM
DaveEscos
BANNED

Originally Posted by Mike C
I'm 100% straight and all that, but have never really had any success with birds, but seem to attract gay men...

Now there have been quite a few instances, but there are 3 which are totally fucked up...

First one, when I mov.. blah blah blah blah blah....

TLD!

Bore off and write a fucking book!
Old 02-03-2010 | 12:01 PM
DanCossie
Post Whore

MIKE C - your so in the closet mate you should be in fucking Narnia ...

BTW dont flatter yaself i have seen ya pics lol......not all gay men fancy ya lol
Old 02-03-2010 | 12:04 PM
Mike C
The Special One

MIKE C - your so in the closet mate you should be in fucking Narnia ...

BTW dont flatter yaself i have seen ya pics lol......not all gay men fancy ya lol
I never knew you was gay 'til I saw this thread!

I'm deeply offended, lol!
Old 02-03-2010 | 12:13 PM
S1

Originally Posted by Mike C
The short version.....

I'm straight, but gays seem to like me a lot more than women do!
I actually bothered to read the full version, fuck knows why. I wanted to give up half way through but persevered until the end!

This thread is too funy lol!
Old 02-03-2010 | 12:31 PM
kosman
sideways all the way!

im not a homo but i love bumming birds.
Old 02-03-2010 | 12:32 PM
It's Czech Mate

Originally Posted by kosman
im not a homo but i love bumming birds.
+1
Old 02-03-2010 | 12:36 PM
muz
Wye Valley Hardcore

I havent got any problems with gay guys but I have got a problem with them when they get all touchy.
I've got a good mate whos gay, and he's actually 6'6 and 20 stone We recently went with a group of mates to Dublin on a jolly and we said look if you want to go to a couple of gay pub we'll come along as it's only fair. We were in this one place and a bloke walks to to me from behind, puts his hand on my arse and says having a good night sweetie? I say look mate I'm straight, in here with a mate so not interested and laughed, he walked off then 2 mins later walked over to the bar and as he walked past he intentionally brushed my groin with his hand laughed and said sorry stud, didn't mean it. That did piss me off as I wouldn't ever do that to a woman who had turned me away, and if I had I would be out the club on my arse with a slap from the bouncer and probably charged with sexual assult.
Old 02-03-2010 | 12:52 PM
kosman
sideways all the way!

you should of bitch slapped him.
Old 02-03-2010 | 01:07 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

ROFL @ tags
Old 02-03-2010 | 01:34 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED

.i aint the steriotypical gay though i dont talk like a woman, wear tight jeans and call everyone darling lol...
Quite the opposite and people on here know that ( ask your brother) I like fast cars, drinking, dont mind a good punch up, playing football going out with mates etc the only difference betwenn me and you is i like cock you like fanny

I'd never have guessed you were gay Dan, I only knew 'cos I was told and I met ya fella! Even then I didn't think you were....

Maybe you're just shit with girls so to keep some pride you said you were gay? I dunno?
Old 02-03-2010 | 02:00 PM
Readie Si
Part of the Furniture

"assumptions are the mother of all fuck up's"

some one assumed that tv presenter was a bender what if he had died face down in a pile of coke with a fit bird tied to the bed? then we wouldnt have had this long drawn out thread with "pf's coming out the closet experiences" attached to it...

Quick Reply: Now, I'm not Homophobic but....