General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Chelsea V Man City...or....Bridge V's Terry........

Search this Thread

Old 27-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Escy
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dojj
so hang on a mo, jt was knobling wb's ex-bint and there's been an uproar about it?

what's wrong with that then?
I don't think she was an ex at the time?
Old 27-02-2010, 07:14 PM
john
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If some twat nailed my missis i would not even entertain shaking the cnuts hand. Grow some balls WTF. You support chelsea i take it diamonds ? I wouldnt even stand on the same pitch if i was Terry out of respect to the bloke he tore apart.
Old 27-02-2010, 07:16 PM
john
PassionFord Post Whore!!

the german bloke giving it grief in the coments is
What are you on about you plonker
Old 27-02-2010, 07:19 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by john
If some twat nailed my missis i would not even entertain shaking the cnuts hand. Grow some balls WTF. You support chelsea i take it diamonds ? I wouldnt even stand on the same pitch if i was Terry out of respect to the bloke he tore apart.
what? they wasn't even together...
Old 27-02-2010, 07:22 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Bridge texted Terry after the game and said: "thats how you play away you cunt!"
Old 27-02-2010, 07:55 PM
john
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by danneth
what? they wasn't even together...
I know that you pillock, but it still must hurt as it clearly has and id feel that way id expect especially such a public way.
Old 27-02-2010, 08:04 PM
fezzajsy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by smitsturbo
Diamonds Bellamy does say something when shaking hands with JT
Old 27-02-2010, 08:31 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Big G
Having no nuts is trying to get a juristiction on the media no to report your unlawful affairs,
What Bridge has done through the whole episode has given (not the player you thick cunt) more balls than you ever will have.

PS - Team Bridge has shown how you play away from home
nice joke in that... i didnt think of the player so on ya own (like Bridge) you thick cunt...

more balls than me? pmsl oh yes i forgot you know me.

I know that you pillock, but it still must hurt as it clearly has and id feel that way id expect especially such a public way.
contradicted yourself there with that. as yes it was his EX

yes i do support Chelsea.

Originally Posted by fezzajsy
Diamonds Bellamy does say something when shaking hands with JT
personally looks like he's chewing something if he did say something then also a twat. but i thought that about the bloke before all this lol.
Old 27-02-2010, 08:38 PM
john
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Oh diddums i got it slightly wrong, youd be on his side whatever as he plays for your team. You can say you wouldnt but we all know that aint the case.
Old 27-02-2010, 08:40 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

i doubt it would tear me apart someone sleeping with my ex but i guess where all different
Old 27-02-2010, 08:40 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

erm no it could be anyone. he fucked an EX. its means fuck all. i think he was bang out of order to his mrs and kids. thats all. soo yeh diddums ya got it wrong again sweetheart
Old 27-02-2010, 08:53 PM
Escy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Diamonds, I think when they say ex, it means bridge wasn't with her at the time the story broke. He obviously was going out with her when JT was fucking her.
Old 27-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

apparently they werent fella. they had split then he was banging her "to comfort her". i dunno when she fucked the rest of the team though
Old 27-02-2010, 09:06 PM
john
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i doubt it would tear me apart someone sleeping with my ex but i guess where all different
Exactly were all different, as far as we all no he may have been still madly in love with her and couldnt let go. Maybe his fault but feelings dont turn on and off simple. If terry new that more cunt him, if not fair enough. Done it myself did a lads bird from watching footy he could never go again for whatever reasons and not been for a long time.
Old 27-02-2010, 09:07 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

so she was wb's ex when jt was smashing the pasty out of her?

so what's the big deal then?
ok, so she had a kid with wb, perhaps if they were so incompatable they shouldn't have had kids in the first place, or at least got married before having kids
Old 27-02-2010, 09:34 PM
john
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Diamonds.
erm no it could be anyone. he fucked an EX. its means fuck all. i think he was bang out of order to his mrs and kids. that's all. soo ah diddums ya got it wrong again sweetheart
So some cnut fooked a bird you just split with, lets say she dumped you, you saying you wouldn't be bothered ? Righto, either you have no heart if your ex who dumped you and fooked a mete straight after. for your a coward and wont confront whats happened in your own way, well maybe not being bothered is one way.
Old 27-02-2010, 09:43 PM
mark
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Diamonds.
i dunno when she fucked the rest of the team though
Old 27-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

yet again your wrong. where did i say i wouldnt be bothered? yeah it has happened to me in the past i felt shit but what can i do about i wouldnt quit my job about it you gotta move on. she aint my other half she aint my wife shes not part of my life anymore. i dont have a say in who she can fuck. all im trying to say is she was an EX!!!!!!!!!! (i can write it bigger lol) and it means fuck all. yeh be upset feel a bit pants about it BUT end of the day Terrys done no wrong to him. he's done wrong to his mrs. that is all. Bridge needs to move on thats the best thing. also where fuck does being a coward come into it? well other than Bridge giving up his England career of course.

its like saying you cant fuck her or see her she has been dumped/dumped someone you may hurt someone else. ok say someone holds a torch for some bird who dumped him 5yrs ago and he still loves her etc. then a mate fucks her... is that still wrong? is she off limits forever? or should she become a nun and the dude who wants to ride her a priest? just so someone doesnt feel bad (yeh extreme but im trying to get a point across.. shes an ex )

why cant people grasp this. not just on PF i mean lots of places. this isnt the first time in history some has fucked someones EX

Last edited by Diamonds.; 27-02-2010 at 09:47 PM.
Old 27-02-2010, 10:45 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

John Terry is a grade A cunt, always has been. His dad's a coke dealer who gets caught on undercover camera dealing and boasting about his son, his mum robs bundles of clothes out of shop doors and he previously used his status at Chelsea to sell stadium tours for his OWN pocket. Not to mention spitting on Tevez neck in the final (where he skidded on his arse).

Wasn't Terry bridge's best mate and lived next door to him, as well as club and country team mate? And that French model was mother of Bridge's child and also mates with Terry's wife. Reports said he got her pregnant and tried to keep it secret via court. Its hard to know what to believe with these press things but basically Terry was knobing her whilst their realtionship was breaking up and still playing his best mate. What a great guy.

Shake his hand and grow up? I would have hired Warren to demolish his house with him in it. Obviously Fabio didn't think it was nothing and did the right thing. It was 'interesting' being a City fan for the day and willing El cunto to score.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-22007179/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-abortion.html

Last edited by skeg; 27-02-2010 at 10:49 PM.
Old 27-02-2010, 11:43 PM
john
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Your words diamonds, ' He fuked an ex it means fuk all you said THAT RIGHT ?..Who to you or do you know it personally means fuk all to him then ? So im not wrong again. You should know how serious tuff affects different people from locking your self away and panic attacjs etc the same as me till i beat them. as you thankfully have also.So how can you say it means FUK ALL to the lad when you dont know his way of thinking. All to easy to say i dont have feelings on the net to others everyone does in some way.
Old 28-02-2010, 12:13 AM
RickDraper
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Terry got Bridges bitch ex/bitch up the duff. He then paid for her abortion. Not been funny but i would not shake hands with the shithouse cunt. I hope someone breaks his leg, hopefully a stoke player in the fa cup.
Old 28-02-2010, 12:40 AM
danneth
TORQUE!

i dont see why you all care about terry so much none of you know him personally...

at the end of the day hes englands best defender so im sure we all want him at the world cup and im sure 99% of english fans would rather have him in the england team then bridge so stop crying
Old 28-02-2010, 12:51 AM
Big-Dan
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

perhaps if they were so incompatable they shouldn't have had kids in the first place
I'm fairly confident that if pregnancy wasn't pre-dicussed before conception then she more than likely tricked him into getting her up the duff. Did you read what her old land lady said about her? She's a money grabbing whore..

or at least got married before having kids
Yes marrige, that would of sorted it, nevermind that Terry is a married man and has kids of his own..

I don't think you can justify either of they're actions mate, the slut and Terry that is, she was obviously pining for him before she split up with Bridge else she'd of gone elsewhere.

Big-Dan.
Old 28-02-2010, 12:53 AM
john
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by RickDraper
Terry got Bridges bitch ex/bitch up the duff. He then paid for her abortion. Not been funny but i would not shake hands with the shithouse cunt. I hope someone breaks his leg, hopefully a stoke player in the fa cup.
Well as the boys said earlier they werent seing each other at the time so it dosent matter they wouldnt care.
Old 28-02-2010, 01:05 AM
RickDraper

Well as the boys said earlier they werent seing each other at the time so it dosent matter they wouldnt care.
There was actually a period where it all overlapped...
Old 28-02-2010, 01:21 AM
john
PassionFord Post Whore!!

[QUOTE=danneth;4755896]i dont see why you all care about terry so much none of you know him personally...QUOTE]

I dont i'm simply having a discussion with you on my thoughts on the whole thing. with you and Diamonds doing the same back, So arent you doing the same thing ? Yet your saying why do we care about terry as we dont know him either personally so how can you say or argue back the right if you think im wrong.. Also saying we dont know him, EXACTLY you dont know or what Bridges is going through either do you ? Yet your quick to criticise him and us sticking up for him
Old 28-02-2010, 01:26 AM
danneth
TORQUE!

[quote=john;4755921]
i dont see why you all care about terry so much none of you know him personally...QUOTE]

I dont i'm simply having a discussion with you on my thoughts on the whole thing. with you and Diamonds doing the same back, So arent you doing the same thing ? Yet your saying why do we care about terry as we dont know him either personally so how can you say or argue back the right if you think im wrong.. Also saying we dont know him, EXACTLY you dont know or what Bridges is going through either do you ? Yet your quick to criticise him and us sticking up for him
you wont see me calling bridge a cock though as i dont know him, i might give an opinion on his football but thats it, my first comment on this was just making you aware they wasn't even together when JT decided to bang her...

so back to my other post im sure we all agree that JT should be in the england team and thats all that matters,
Old 28-02-2010, 01:31 AM
RickDraper

Actually bridge and her were together at the start of the jt nobbing...
Old 28-02-2010, 01:39 AM
danneth
TORQUE!

Actually bridge and her were together at the start of the jt nobbing...

"As the alleged affair happened after they had split up, you would think he would be able to move on and take the greatest opportunity that he will ever get in his playing career."

"Friends said Terry’s affair began soon after Miss Perroncel, a lingerie model, split from Bridge last summer. At first it was platonic, but became sexual in September. It is understood she became pregnant in October and had the termination weeks later."

"Lingerie model Vanessa, ex-partner of Terry's England team-mate Wayne Bridge, got pregnant at the beginning or their relationship, the News of the World can reveal."

"LONDON - Vanessa Perroncel embarked on a passionate affair with John Terry after he comforted her over her split from Wayne Bridge, it has emerged."

guess you know more then most?
Old 28-02-2010, 01:40 AM
RickDraper

Not going to comment how i know but i am in a position to know more than 95% of papers and folk out there...
Old 28-02-2010, 02:13 AM
john
PassionFord Post Whore!!

You dont know him exactly,regards Terry, i wont call Bridge a cock either as a national scandal aint been about him. where as the public have a idea to his wrongs and not his good.

Simple
Old 28-02-2010, 05:12 AM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by skeg

Wasn't Terry bridge's best mate and lived next door to him, as well as club and country team mate? And that French model was mother of Bridge's child and also mates with Terry's wife. Reports said he got her pregnant and tried to keep it secret via court. Its hard to know what to believe with these press things but basically Terry was knobing her whilst their realtionship was breaking up and still playing his best mate. What a great guy.
Dunno about the abortion, but the rest is pretty much spot on,
Makes Bridge a cock dont it
Old 28-02-2010, 06:14 AM
p17fld

Dont think Bellamy called JT a twat tbh, but his post match interview was pretty funny. For those that missed the 'handshake'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHq5PM0aFqI

Oh and the result was a surprise to say the least! Well done Man City!

I can understand that Bridge is angered at the situation, but as Bellamy said its been made far worse
with the press involved. But do you really blame JT?

Last edited by p17fld; 28-02-2010 at 06:18 AM.
Old 28-02-2010, 07:54 AM
fezzajsy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

tags =real tears
Old 28-02-2010, 10:26 AM
danneth
TORQUE!

Not going to comment how i know but i am in a position to know more than 95% of papers and folk out there...
yes ok, elvis that you?
Old 28-02-2010, 10:37 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by Big-Dan
I'm fairly confident that if pregnancy wasn't pre-dicussed before conception then she more than likely tricked him into getting her up the duff. Did you read what her old land lady said about her? She's a money grabbing whore..

Yes marrige, that would of sorted it, nevermind that Terry is a married man and has kids of his own..

I don't think you can justify either of they're actions mate, the slut and Terry that is, she was obviously pining for him before she split up with Bridge else she'd of gone elsewhere.

Big-Dan.
while i'm not condoning jt's actions, wb and the ex futrue mrs wb were no longer an item when her and jt were making the beast with 2 backs

jt's mrs might have the right to be pissed
wb might have the right to be pissed

but wb shouldn't be throwing his england career away for it, he may not be as good and such an obvious choice for inclusion in the england side going to sunny south africa for a summer holiday, but surely that would have been a desicion for fb to have made

can't see any of the other players being like that, but i can sure as shit understand why he wants nothing more to do with him
Old 28-02-2010, 10:49 AM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

Your words diamonds, ' He fuked an ex it means fuk all you said THAT RIGHT ?..Who to you or do you know it personally means fuk all to him then ? So im not wrong again. You should know how serious tuff affects different people from locking your self away and panic attacjs etc the same as me till i beat them. as you thankfully have also.So how can you say it means FUK ALL to the lad when you dont know his way of thinking. All to easy to say i dont have feelings on the net to others everyone does in some way.
yes thats right fucking someone's ex means fuck all. he hasnt done nothing wrong other than to his own wife and kids and thats the only cuntish bit. this is the point im trying to get through. im not on about his feelings it doesnt matter if Bridge crys every night or has panic attacks or cuts himself or hangs himself whatever thats how he deal with it in his personal life behind closed doors thats up to him.
though why let someone like his slut ex and terry get the better of him? should think if that left side in England team is fucked and im a good player which bridge is then he should show it of how good a player he is. Even F.C doesnt think its a good idea what he has done by jacking it in.
im sure many people know a mate thats banging an ex? how do you feel about it? do you leave the country not drink in the same pub? no you get on with it like millions of other people. my ex married one of my best mates. they got together about a week after we split up i still liked her yeh, but am i bitter no? why should i be we split up so its up to her and him what goes on between them. how i feel after is regardless to the fact. we split up. which means me and her are finished.

if it turns out that terry was banging her while bridge was with her then yeh thats bang out of order and ill retract my words on it including the handshake. but i wont about giving up the england position. i think thats cutting your nose off.

Rick was you one of the other men she was banging?

(and nice tags even the diamonds dick, love it when someone cant say something back in public just says name calling hope your homework is done before school tomorrow )

anyway this is my last post on this thread as my view is my view as is everyones elses and fair play i just cant be bothered to post the same thing be like groundhog day between us all its good to have grown up discussions on here well exception of some

Last edited by Diamonds.; 28-02-2010 at 11:01 AM.
Old 28-02-2010, 11:18 AM
jameswrx
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts

At the end of the day terry done him a favour, she was obviously a scrubber