General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

What would you do! Revenge?

Search this Thread

Old 25-02-2010, 09:28 AM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe its just me but why do people want to drive and throw eggs from the window of a car? maybe im getting old, maybe running round the street when i was young, off a few windows etc for a chase. but not at say 18+ or whatever..

If that was some old dear or my nana out walking her dog it would have almost killed her! thats what sticks in my head.

payback! grr

Last edited by rabmc; 25-02-2010 at 09:30 AM.
Old 25-02-2010, 09:31 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

they do it because they are simple minded retards and annoying others gives them a kick.

Its pathetic really.

But thats the mentality of a rapidly growing significant minority of people nowadays.
Old 25-02-2010, 09:35 AM
Alan_D
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They're just young guys, probably just out of school, having a laugh! They don't really know what they're doing. I've done stuff like this when I was 17/18 and my pals had just started driving. Seems immature now, but was funny at the time!

But aye, still get revenge on the little fuckers!
Old 25-02-2010, 09:41 AM
BigChuck
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts

take a dump on the bonnet of the car then plant an egg right in the middle of it.
Old 25-02-2010, 09:45 AM
ossie cossie
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts

if it was me i would get revenge by doing the dog shit on the door handle kind of stuff. That way it does not cause damage to his car that you may be liable for. However you will get a little giggle every time you think about it.
Old 25-02-2010, 09:55 AM
~nomad~
PassionFord Post Whore!!

sort of thing twats where I used to live did all the time. Apperantly they egged the bouncers outside one of the pubs on a friday night, and got a kicking for it lol. I had a egg chucked at my car when I was leaving work one night and gave chase, but the fuckers outran me lol.

I did manage to catch some twats who were firing a super soaker at people from the window of a car going up and down the high street a couple years ago, thick cunts kept going up and down in the middle of the day. Ok on a hot summers day I guess, but this was in winter! They soaked a little old lady and it was the last straw for me lol. I run out of my shop and caught them while they were trapped at the traffic lights with cars everywhere so they had no escape, went in through the passenger window and relieved the student fucks supersoaker, he looked a bit worried lol. Stomped it to pieces on the pavement and then calmly put the bits in the bin. I actually got a few people coming up and thanking me lol. Bloke in the shop next to me said I looked like a total madman jumping up and down on the supersoaker lol.

I think just a good egging to his car will do the trick and make him think twice about doing it again.
Old 25-02-2010, 10:16 AM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

Revenge is needed

I used to get hassled by a group of youths in a car almost every time I went running a year or so back, they'd see me then beep, slow down, shout insults and spit etc
One day they did it and about 20 minutes later I was running down a sideroad on my usual route and lo and behold there was this car, full of the mouthy 17 yearolds ( they didnt look much older ) stopped at some temporary traffic lights.......I just ran up to it front on, gobbed on the windscreen and stamped on the bumper, which was now hanging off the front of the car.....the driver started to open his door, but I just slammed it back shut and shouted at them like a proper looney not to fucking come near me again or i'd kill them. Then I just jogged off like normal

I cant stand being spat at

Seen the car full of them loads since and they dont say fuck all now funnily enough
Old 25-02-2010, 11:36 AM
smithy20vt
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Similar thing happened to us at Uni and we knew who had egged our house so fought fire with fire and went back with Eggs.

Apart from we went prepared and took a load of hard boiled eggs with us!! Unfortunately for them one of them took out a who single glazed window pane in their porch
Old 25-02-2010, 11:41 AM
Char1ie

Put your clothes in the washing machine and pity the small minded losers that go round throwing eggs from cars. Revenge? Why waste your time with people as pathetic as that.

Charlie
Old 25-02-2010, 11:56 AM
5t1g
Shotgun Bunter

If you are intent on seeking revenge and like you say have their full reg, get the address and go round there. Ask politely what his/the problem is.

Making it known that you know where he lives and (i assume) he knows fuck all about you will have in looking over is shoulder a lot more than a prank.

Fear of what could happen is generally worse than what has happened imo.
Old 25-02-2010, 11:58 AM
5t1g
Shotgun Bunter

Or put a hachet in his front door securing a little note.
Old 25-02-2010, 12:04 PM
mark.evs

They probily egged loads of ppl that night, so they wont know its you. rotten eggs down the vents and stuff the handles full of turd, thats the best way. he'll think twice about letting his mate in the car too.
Old 25-02-2010, 03:14 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

whats wrong with petrol and a match?
Old 25-02-2010, 05:51 PM
deaddowg
Virgin

sorry to jack this thread but a lot of you guys are up my neck of the woods (central scotland area) I'm looking for a "dead" RST either fez or scort. If anyone can help me out please PM me the details or a contact number.

Oh and for the record The foam, eggs and dog sh*t are the way forward.
Old 25-02-2010, 10:55 PM
homer j

Fuck it, foam, eggs, dog shit, nitromoors do the works. and whille you're at it why not see if you can get into the car? bucket of water in the foot wells, hand full of cress seeds and hey presto. full on lawn inside the car.
Old 25-02-2010, 11:30 PM
P_is_for_Paul
Coldo loves seamen

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Fuck me all these crazy folk sayin nitromors, brake fluid etc, are you fuckin mad? There was an egg thrown and you want to destroy someones car? Fuck me i think some o yous need to get a grip!

Anyway rab, get them back but punch the cunt in the face, dont damage his car, cos as you said, it was the passenger that threw it, so destroying HIS car wont teach the guy that threw the egg a lesson!

And if you need a hand, me and coldo will come down & help
Old 26-02-2010, 07:09 AM
packman
PassionFord Regular

Nip down the courner shop get a 12 pack of large eggs and plaster the car in them , should leave the body work well battered leaves a nice round crackle finish.
Old 26-02-2010, 07:29 AM
dave_st170

You were lucky only egg m8.

I was driving along and someone throw a balloon at me and it was paint stripper in it.
I had my drivers window open but it hit my rear door and took some paint off door!!

Still i would go for them if could m8!!

Hope makes sense i got man flu lol lol
Dave
Old 26-02-2010, 07:29 AM
F500 CON
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

I would find his car then egg it all over then flour would be a nightmare to get off!Years ago me and my mates went out in my car with super soakers and hit all the pubs that had outside seating.it was so funny! it was a red hot day so dont think anyone minded too much getting a bit of water on them!But was funny!

Last edited by F500 CON; 26-02-2010 at 07:38 AM.
Old 26-02-2010, 07:44 AM
_SpeedX_

Originally Posted by BigErn
Kidnapping people is sooooo much fun
not fun if you get caught, my mates just been done for torture and kidnapping.... looking at a good 8 year stretch...
Old 26-02-2010, 11:43 AM
P_is_for_Paul
Coldo loves seamen

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Holy shit I nearly wet myself at the 'rab c eggbit' tag
Old 26-02-2010, 11:47 AM
Mrs T
Super Moderator
PassionFord Gold Member (Female)
Super Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

i had one thrown at me when i was 8 months preg got the belly and car
if it werent for the fact was getting a chinky and car facing other way i would of gone after them
Old 26-02-2010, 04:53 PM
AGAR-COSWORTH
Redumbdancy

Any update on this one yet troops?!
Old 26-02-2010, 07:37 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

he has been seen passing by my brother twice now. Im really needing to find out where he lives or sits. im still looking into it, the words out so hopefully hear some things now that a good 4 or 5 people are looking out and take it from there.

not going to do anything daft obviously. his car is getting a bit of treatment, nothing crazy some things that have been mentioned

Last edited by rabmc; 26-02-2010 at 07:38 PM.
Old 26-02-2010, 07:50 PM
botters
competant bodger

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

fuck dog shit wait till you really need a poo then go and lay a cable on his bonnet and leave it there with bog roll and everything
no one thinks twice about cleaning a bit of dog shit up its an everyday occurence but a human turd on your bonnet? thats enough to make you vomit!

before anyone replies i am very very drunk!
Old 26-02-2010, 07:59 PM
Rab
Fucking superstar........

Rab Rab Rab..... Be smart mate. Get yourself 3 potatoes and a broom handle, push the tatties up the exhaust. Cars a non runner and if you get them far enough up no fucker will ever know why
Old 26-02-2010, 08:03 PM
xrsi

Originally Posted by botters
fuck dog shit wait till you really need a poo then go and lay a cable on his bonnet and leave it there with bog roll and everything
no one thinks twice about cleaning a bit of dog shit up its an everyday occurence but a human turd on your bonnet? thats enough to make you vomit!

before anyone replies i am very very drunk!
thats just wrong, but at the same time soooo right!

got to be done and gotta get photo's of the offending (well i would be offended if someone did that on my car!) log! lol
Old 26-02-2010, 08:06 PM
biggiejody

Originally Posted by Stevie-Boy
You cover the car in egg or better still superglue then and i don't think it's been mentioned.....cover the thing in feathers, just empty 4 pillows on it.
we have a winner
Old 27-02-2010, 06:02 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

superglue a matchstick into his door locks
or use a candle to write "cunt" on all his windows
or spray wd40 on all the glass
or simply remove the rubber from his wipers
Old 27-02-2010, 06:31 AM
Robert_Cox

Originally Posted by Coldo
I'd buy a box of eggs(24 or something) then break them all into a jug and pour it over the car, get it in all the vents and window seals etc...

Just make it a right pain in the arse for the guy to clean. Not worth hurting him or risking getting in serious bother for.
this is a better idea. ive had a my RS keyed in the past and the feeling was awful. (random, think it was cos my neighbour didnt like it where it was parked.) reading the story, it is a little bit funny. but, you got his reg, you'll know where he lives sooner or later, go round and give him a knock. ask for an apology, im sure he'll shit himself. but i wouldnt go down the root of smashing his car up. . . not worth the trouble.
Old 27-02-2010, 06:33 AM
Robert_Cox

Originally Posted by xrsi
thats just wrong, but at the same time soooo right!

got to be done and gotta get photo's of the offending (well i would be offended if someone did that on my car!) log! lol
this is hilarious also!!! one of my mates actually did to one of my other mates!!! such a funny vision. one of those green rovers with a human turd on the roof!!! awesome!!!
Old 27-02-2010, 07:14 AM
Mk1 Mex
Series One

Originally Posted by rabmc
Righto Me and Amanda out walking the dog last night, walking along talking mindng our own business when all of a sudden a egg gets thrown from a car going by, hits Amanda and didnt break annd hit me on the shoulder, exploded and It did hurt I must admit.

We did get a fright as was last thing we were expecting, now with my super fast superman vision I got the full reggy make of car etc. little black 06 plate corsa

Got home blind with rage, and went out in the van looking for the car, and basically I was going to jump up on down on his roof and until they came out, then see what happens.

Lucky for them or probably me I didnt see them, but got up the house phoned my brother who is always running aboout in his car, gave him the reggy and a bit later phoned me saying he passed it down the road from me.

Get this was up at the window late last night just looking out, and the fcuking tosser passed by!! couldnt believe it!!

Now I know it was only a egg blah blah, but if it hit amanda or the dog in the face it would have hurt bad, and i would be like the terminator just now!!

Would you take full revenge on his car or what, as I will see him for sure!

Almost the same thing happened to me a few years back. I never did find the little fuckers. But heres what did do..(fav trick for getting trick or treaters back).

Fill a water ballons with Egg + Blue Food Dye + Water and get your own back..
For some reason the $hit just doesnt come off..

As for the car best trick of all.. Banana up the exhaust pipe works a treat every time... He. He..

Good luck, Go get em..
Old 27-02-2010, 09:58 AM
cabriolet

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

happened to me a few years ago got the reg of the car then saw it parked in mc d s car park nice summer evening full foam fire extinguisher and slightly open window actually filled the car up
Old 27-02-2010, 01:06 PM
stevos
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 46 Likes on 44 Posts

Give me the reg am down that way alot with work i will keep an eye out for the wee cunt. happened to my misses and it also didn't break bruised all the arm to fuck and could have been much worse.
If i see his car i will stick a steak bake up his exhaust for ya
Old 27-02-2010, 01:54 PM
ste1806
Part of the Furniture

i'd use an apple core remover to make a hole in the middle of a spud and pop it in his exhaust and will severly restrict his performance, or find where he lives pile a load of dog shit on doorstep bit of paper on top set fire to the paper and knock on the door lol. watch as he stamps out fire and walks back in the house
Old 27-02-2010, 02:45 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

hard boil some eggs

then throw them at him/it/his dog/etc
Old 27-02-2010, 04:17 PM
ajamesc
cossie fan (unluckerly)

Received 434 Likes on 392 Posts

leave an un brocken egg on the roof with a smile face on it and at the same time (late at night of corse) when no one is about reach under and put his sump plug on the last few threds
Old 27-02-2010, 04:27 PM
Big-Dan

You any closer to getting your revenge mate?

Big-Dan.
Old 27-02-2010, 04:32 PM
cozzfather
C.R.E.A.M.

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

my mrs had a mate who would tell her boyfriend she was out with my mrs when she was dropping her nickers for someone else behind his back,this led to him not liking my mrs and thinking my mrs was leading her astray when in actual fact his bitch was a no good lazy lying cheating loser.
one day my mrs is in our car and the prick collars her and gives her a gob full and then scratches the car down the qtr panel into the drivers door.
she phones me hysterical saying what had happened and the next hr was a blur for me.

i grabbed my mate louis and drove to where he lived,i spotted his van and calmly walked up to it with louis for company,when i got to the van i clenched louis as tight as a ducks backside and smashed both the head lights,then the windscreen and anything else that took my fancy.
luckily i never got caught as it happened in broad daylight
my mate louis............

Old 27-02-2010, 05:19 PM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

4 pages and no result. Surprise surprise

Quick Reply: What would you do! Revenge?