General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Old Freinds Later In Life

Search this Thread

Old 16-02-2010, 12:03 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Old Freinds Later In Life

Just got talking to a lad who i used to be really close to through facebook, we were really good mates back in the day, even shared a flat for a year or two. havnt seen him in many moons, heard on the grapevine he has got seriously into training, doing cage fighting, iron man triathlons, is a fitness instructor now and basiclly lives for training. just been having a look through his pics on fb, and to say im shocked is an understatement. strange how people who are best pals can move on with there lives and go in complete opposite directions, he's in some queer old shape, and im queer out of shape. im not in the habit of finding pics of blokes impressive, so no homo, but im seriously impressed, his whole life must revolve around training, which i would never have seen 10 - 12 years ago when we were getting hammered every weekend.

Old 16-02-2010, 12:07 AM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Fiddy
he's in some queer old shape, and im queer out of shape.
Couple of queers.

Guy looks properly shredded up though, as you say, that'll take a serious amount of dedication to get into and maintain that shape.

Cheers,
Grant
Old 16-02-2010, 12:11 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by RS Grant
Couple of queers.

Guy looks properly shredded up though, as you say, that'll take a serious amount of dedication to get into and maintain that shape.

Cheers,
Grant
Aye, funny old life, we were so similar 12 years ago, now we couldnt be more different. like you say, must take some dedication to keep that kind of shape, i cant even be arsed to go to the gym.
Old 16-02-2010, 12:14 AM
Fastmaul
K155MYRS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RS Grant
Couple of queers.

Cheers,
Grant
Don't see what the big deal is, I'm shredded up just like that (under my fat lol).
Old 16-02-2010, 12:18 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Fastmaul
Don't see what the big deal is, I'm shredded up just like that (under my fat lol).
Id post a pic of myself with no top on as a comparison, but to save the embarrasment, anyone who has seen a pic of beefy with his top off, im in that ball park