General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Am i turning into a thug???

Search this Thread

Old 15-02-2010, 03:05 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Realistically I think you are getting a little bit psychotic (in the clinical sense of the word specifically), you should probably talk to whoever is taking care of your mental health at the moment.

Last edited by Chip; 15-02-2010 at 04:17 PM.
Old 15-02-2010, 03:15 PM
Mrs T
Super Moderator
PassionFord Gold Member (Female)
Super Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver

This cunt looked in his 40's anyway so he aint some cocky little shit just some scum bag if hes still acting that way in his 40's.

just read through it again it werent a chav you headbutted today was a older bloke who went boo

Last edited by Mrs T; 15-02-2010 at 03:17 PM.
Old 15-02-2010, 03:21 PM
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

pat on the back i say, bet he wont do it again in a hurry, so job well done
Old 15-02-2010, 03:45 PM
Rich_bloor
rich_bloor@hotmail.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

your always getting shit with these chavs m8, what area in stoke-on-trent do you live in ? not your street, just the area. im in longton, and i never get any shit like you
Old 15-02-2010, 03:52 PM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

Kind of agree with chip , i like the fact you are standing up to the scummy bastards that make our steets unsafe but walking about giving ppl the severe malky isnt the way forward you will end up doing time & they wont. severe malky for all you southerners is what rab c nesbit calls it
Old 15-02-2010, 04:15 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

LOL@malky

i prefer weegie kiss
Old 15-02-2010, 04:15 PM
mgbrs
Regular Contributor

i dont get too much bother up norton, just the odd clown up hanley, or castle!! think you did the right thing warren, these fuckers as said before have got no morals!!!
Old 15-02-2010, 04:23 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

living where i do chavs are on most corners and shops, cant say ive had any trouble really but i wouldn't think twice about smashing there face against the pavement should they bother me in anyway
Old 15-02-2010, 04:40 PM
vikingboy
PassionFord Regular

Take it to the daily mail forums and see how much support you get there
You lump a group of people who look and act in a particular way under a label and it gives you the right to go round assaulting them? I Dont think you are helping anyone and certainly not yourself.
Sounds like your on the right track being back studying - keep clear of trouble, complete your education and move. Life's too short.
Old 15-02-2010, 04:42 PM
Red16
10K+ Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Lambchop
LOL@malky

i prefer weegie kiss
Would all you NED hating jocks stop speaking in foreign code, us English fuckers havent got a clue what you mean
Old 15-02-2010, 04:44 PM
timrud
BANNED
BANNED

I was thinking the same, you are showing a judgemental side of your personality. IMO your attitude is as bad as a racist. Not all chavs are bad, infact WTF makes a chav. I know a few less fortunate people than me (incl. Danneth ) and they would do anything for you.

I think you need to get out more and become more of a people person. Or just get help full stop.
Old 15-02-2010, 04:55 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Originally Posted by timrud
I was thinking the same, you are showing a judgemental side of your personality. IMO your attitude is as bad as a racist. Not all chavs are bad, infact WTF makes a chav. I know a few less fortunate people than me (incl. Danneth ) and they would do anything for you.

I think you need to get out more and become more of a people person. Or just get help full stop.

Old 15-02-2010, 05:08 PM
focusrrx87
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

lol im far from chav it's txt talk coz im on passionford mobile. Fair play on Ur honest reply.
Old 15-02-2010, 05:12 PM
twoblacklines
Advanced PassionFord User

I hate chavs. One was causing trouble outside CUBA one night in plymouth. He was shoulder barging everyone, with his hands in his coat pocket, proper swinging.

He did it to me eventually and it was like he hit a brick wall, i didnt move, just put my shoulders back and breathed in, and he fell over cheered my night right up.
Old 15-02-2010, 06:16 PM
timrud
BANNED
BANNED

I've seen students act more loutish than some chavs.
Old 15-02-2010, 06:22 PM
Big-Dan

the cunts do it all the time round stoke though, its like its thier way. The other one is people shouting "fat cunt" out cars
Is it really that bad round your way then?

Big-Dan.
Old 15-02-2010, 06:36 PM
fez2i16v
Regular Contributor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i think your on the button m8 you have to stoop to there level for them to understand chavs piss me off they are only hard when there are 20 of them all on the superman cider and ur on your own
Old 15-02-2010, 06:41 PM
jammerrs
PassionFord Post Troll

thers nothing up woth grey joggers though, there the future

i can see why you did it and fair play for doing it, but i wouldnt have the balls
Old 15-02-2010, 06:49 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

warren i've had the car drive by and shout "fat cunt" at me!
I just shouted "fuck off mum ya slag" she aint done it since
Old 15-02-2010, 06:52 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Red16
Would all you NED hating jocks stop speaking in foreign code, us English fuckers havent got a clue what you mean

It's a heid butt mate...sorry HEAD butt
Old 15-02-2010, 07:18 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by focusrrx87
lol im far from chav it's txt talk coz im on passionford mobile. Fair play on Ur honest reply.
Why? Do you get charged per letter?

Txt spk is hard for others to read, and makes the reader think the writer is 'a bit special'.
Old 15-02-2010, 07:50 PM
bil_s2
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

It may not be very PC but I agree with the sentiment. If normal law-abiding members of the public a) see that the rules of society are failing them and b) have the opportunity to dish out summary justice and keep the moral high ground, then more and more people will start to hit back given the opportunity. I caught some neds breaking into my garden shed and chased them away. One of the neds had the cheek to return with the police and said he was hit on the face with a garden rake. I think the damage was caused by him running through a hedge to get away. The police agreed and dropped the complaint.
Old 15-02-2010, 08:04 PM
stevieturbo
C**t

Received 261 Likes on 240 Posts

Unless you video'd it for youtube....it didnt happen
Old 15-02-2010, 08:07 PM
gazm
PassionFord Regular

no - most people on the streets feel the same tbh i think mate- love your style - i would have done the same thing...
Old 15-02-2010, 08:15 PM
focusrrx87

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
Why? Do you get charged per letter?

Txt spk is hard for others to read, and makes the reader think the writer is 'a bit special'.
U twat. Was that hard 2 understand. Lmao
Old 15-02-2010, 11:07 PM
3i_gaz
PassionFord Post Troll

I just don't get what you have gained from this?

the guy might of been exactly the same as you for all you, a student and a normal person. what you class as a chav and what others class as a chav would be totally different. i class chavs as harmless inbred people lol

Think you need to get a grip on things and get your jollies off doing something else instead of assaulting randoms
Old 15-02-2010, 11:12 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by Chip
Realistically I think you are getting a little bit psychotic (in the clinical sense of the word specifically), you should probably talk to whoever is taking care of your mental health at the moment.
How is it psychotic Chip?? Im not seeing things, having delusions or strange ideas

And for the record i see a shrink monthly and he thinks im fine well he doesnt know what hes doing but im on NHS now Like most the navy shrinks, he has an agenda and controls what is discussed in the sessions regardless of how i feel. Oh well all my money invested in NHS through NI payments is working hard
Originally Posted by **T**
just read through it again it werent a chav you headbutted today was a older bloke who went boo
He was dressed as and acting like a CHAV. A CHAV does not mean only young people.

hey, he could be 20 and just looks 40 because of all the crystal meth and other drugs hes abused over the years

Originally Posted by Rich_bloor
your always getting shit with these chavs m8, what area in stoke-on-trent do you live in ? not your street, just the area. im in longton, and i never get any shit like you
Mate i live in Northwood/Hanley near the job centre so during the day i get all the work shy cunts drinking and causeing trouble, the smack heads loiter in day, drunks from hanley in the evenings and theres a few CHAV families in the area.

The drinking problem is so bad theyve had to extend the public drinking ban zone to include where i live . The CHAV family round the corner have a 13 year old son whose got an ASBO because he is an alcoholic and causes trouble when drunk

Originally Posted by vikingboy
You lump a group of people who look and act in a particular way under a label and it gives you the right to go round assaulting them? I Dont think you are helping anyone and certainly not yourself.
I treat people by thier behaviour and behaviour alone.

Im not a particular fan of the EMO trend, Goths, hippys etc as i dont get it, but you dont see me whinging about them or attacking them etc because they have NO impact on my life.

What they do in thier time, wear, do with thier mates etc is thier business.

However when a group of people or culture have a negative impact on my life then in my opinion i have EVERY right to be pissed off and in extreme cases take "direct action" against them.

The vast majority of people who look like and act likeCHAVs fit the stereotype!!!

If CHAVs got jobs, complied with the law, stopped antisocial behaviour, kept out of my life etc, then they can do what they want.

Sadly, they do often commit crime, antisocial behaviour, drain my hard earned taxes because of lazyness etc etc etc.

So therefore i am justified in the animosity towards them.

The CHAVs have bought the negative attitude by society at large upon themselves.

And sorry but them walking round street forcing people to walk in road and shoulder barging people, and screaming at them is hardly social behaviour is it???

Hell 20 years ago a copper wouldve beat shit out of some cunt doing that!!

I do not see why i should be intimidated. if that means i use excessive force then so be it.

Originally Posted by timrud
CHAV = Council House And Violent, Should really be renamed BSAV = Benefit Scrounge And Violent as its more accurate.

I do get out loads and i am a people person Im out 4 nights a week helping mostly teens in trouble who more often than not come from deprived areas and many of them are victims to ASB etc.

And yes i do realise some youths go through a phase where they think its cool to act like a CHAV for attention etc. But like most things in life you have to take responsibility for your actions and if that means someone like me slaps a teen wannabe CHAV then so be it. Chances are he will learn his lesson.

Originally Posted by bil_s2
If normal law-abiding members of the public a) see that the rules of society are failing them and b) have the opportunity to dish out summary justice and keep the moral high ground, then more and more people will start to hit back given the opportunity.
EXACTLY

Think of all these estates where people live in fear of little shits, dealers etc. Even some hard core drug gang cant murder a whole estate if people stand up for themselves

Most of these teen shits have grew up with no boundarys and hence no one stands up to them and teaches them thier behaviour has consequences. In a normal childhood you learn boundarys and consequences through pushing them, getting punnished etc. Obviously this doesnt happen for some kids hence their behaviour seen ALL over the UK. A slap here and there after they do antisocial behaviour is rough justice but would teach them the consequences of thier actions!! Harsh - yes! effective - yes!!

The sooner people stand up to them, the more chance of them learning appropriate behaviour before thier late teens/early 20s when its probably too late for them to change!!

Originally Posted by focusrrx87
U twat. Was that hard 2 understand. Lmao
your supposed to say "tw@t" so that your not technically swearing and hence can call anyone a tw@t and get away with it!!
Old 15-02-2010, 11:18 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Originally Posted by 3i_gaz
the guy might of been exactly the same as you for all you, a student and a normal person.
Normal people dont deliberately block a wide pavement then shout boo in peoples ears. Had he moved slightly there would have been no problem. Its common curtesy in the street to move slightly to allow people to pass on the pavement. i had nowhere to go as there was a railing in the way! He caused the "confrontation".

Originally Posted by 3i_gaz
i class chavs as harmless inbred people lol
Anti social behaviour, vandalism, bullying, Muggings, shoplifting, verbal abuse etc is all harmless is it??

Not forgetting your taxs are paying for these peoples lifestyles.
Old 15-02-2010, 11:24 PM
Louise25
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

my sister inlaw lives in leek she was getting out of her car with my niece who was about 1&1/2 @ the time and a group of chaves/pikeys.....? pushed becky to the ground while she was still holding the baby making sure grace didnt get hurt she fell straight on her face and now becky has a scar on and above her top lip! SCUM!!!!!!
Old 16-02-2010, 08:36 AM
Neil@FastFord
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Get a Yellow Taxi Warren. Wash the scum from our streets!
Old 16-02-2010, 08:52 AM
~nomad~
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
makes the reader think the writer is 'a bit special'.
I think that when I read Fast Ford tbh

Old 16-02-2010, 09:35 AM
cadfael

if you had that sort of attitude in certain part of the uk such as liverpool and took on certain gangs that way tyou wouldent have a leg to stand on mate and you'd be terrorised, abused, propertey and belongins wrecked, yourself probabley harmed.
Welcome to the Capital of Culture
Old 16-02-2010, 01:36 PM
Mrs T
Super Moderator
PassionFord Gold Member (Female)
Super Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

He was dressed as and acting like a CHAV. A CHAV does not mean only young people.

hey, he could be 20 and just looks 40 because of all the crystal meth and other drugs hes abused over the years

!
Chav (pronounced /ˈtʃćv/ (CHAV)) is a term applied to certain young people in the United Kingdom. The stereotypical "chav"—known also as a charver in Yorkshire and North East England[1]—is an aggressive teenager, typically unemployed or of working class background,[2] who repeatedly engages in anti-social behaviour,[2] such as street drinking, drug abuse and rowdiness, or other forms of juvenile delinquency.

i would class a chav up to 20 if that, my god was i a chav today i went out in combats and a hoody?? and my god a single mother at that god you would of hated that toay...

i think the word chav is getting used way to much now,
Old 16-02-2010, 05:48 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Chav (pronounced /tćv/ (CHAV)) is a term applied to certain young people in the United Kingdom. The stereotypical "chav"known also as a charver in Yorkshire and North East England[1]is an aggressive teenager, typically unemployed or of working class background,[2] who repeatedly engages in anti-social behaviour,[2] such as street drinking, drug abuse and rowdiness, or other forms of juvenile delinquency.

i would class a chav up to 20 if that, my god was i a chav today i went out in combats and a hoody?? and my god a single mother at that god you would of hated that toay...

well said chavette

Only a joke
Old 16-02-2010, 06:01 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

T, young people doesnt work when there are plenty of older people who fit the stereotype like michael carroll.

Or do we just call grown up CHAVs scum instead???
my god was i a chav today i went out in combats and a hoody?? and my god a single mother at that god you would of hated that toay...
If the cap fits

But seriously though, were you engaging in antisocial behaviour?? shop lifting?? crime?? I suspect not. Also do you believe the world owes you a living? Why work when the state will pay?? the police are picking on you? again i suspect not. So therefore your not a CHAV cos of what you wear.

Otherwise all people wearing "henleys" stuff would be called CHAVs

And did you get pregnant just to get a free house and life on benefits??? Again i think not, so your not a benefit scrounge either. So why would i hate you???

Sadly a lot of single mums get a raw deal in the media and public opinion because a significant minority who abuse the system and are of loose morals/virtue!!

Yes it probably is. Just like the word immigrant is used too much too when it comes to blaming problems in society.

But then as your definition eloquently demonstrates, if youths behave in that antisocial way then they WILL be labelled accordingly. Sure these days at a distance youd be hard pressed to tell the difference between a group of kids wearing hoodies (because its a youth fashion trend) and a group of CHAVs wearing hoodies. But youd soon know by thier behaviour.

Yes kids rebel when they become angry teens, thats normal. yes they try to shock and do extreme things eg silly trends like goth, emo, punk, disagreeing with everything parents saying etc

Now some people would argue that in our "liberal" society, what used to be considered normal teen behaviour doesnt shock or get the attention it used to, so as a result teens do more extreme things meaning thier behaviour is now far closer to the line of acceptable/.unacceptable and legal/illegal. But that doesnt mean we as a society have to accept unacceptable and illegal behaviour just because the demograph of teenagers has changed in the last 20 years. nevertheless knowing what ive explained above its obvious to see teen ASB is going to be a bigger problem. Doesnt mean we should accept it, but work towards changing the way our children grow up so that they can express themselves in other ways.

And thats ignoring the fact that there are more and more broken families with damaged/poor parenting models or plain neglect of parenting. Sadly the welfare state is partly to blame for allowing people to choose such a lifestyle and making it affordable.

Plus remember there will always be a small proportion of kids who end up bad regardless of parenting etc.

So its obvious where the problem comes from.

But the level of antisocial behaviour seen on our streets is getting MUCH worse not better than say 10/20 years ago and thats NOT acceptable.

Sure not all the kids are like that - and people need reminding of that.

But then a teenager who commits antisocial behaviour or crime to rebel as a teenager still needs punnishment just as much as a genuine CHAV teen who doesnt know any better or doesnt give a shit and does same wrong things.

Yes a lot of youths feel alienated but thats no excuse for the behaviour that a significant number of youths clearly do.
Old 16-02-2010, 06:13 PM
peter/jedi
Part of the Furniture

fair play mate, got to stand firm all the time give an inch and the cunts want to take the country let alone a mile. and prevention is always better then cure lol