General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Am i turning into a thug???

Search this Thread

Old 14-02-2010, 10:54 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts
Default Am i turning into a thug???

A bit philosophical for PF maybe

I have fairly strong views about the state of society and the effect scum shitbags have on bringing down the UK.

Now im sure most of you who have experience with criminals/CHAVs/Scum/Pikeys have come to realise that unless your from the same class or have lots obviously in common with them then you cant communicate with them in any reasonable way. You cant reason with them as it just doesnt sink in. The only language they understand is pain, violence and aggression.

Now knowing that, it has been necessary on a few rare occasions to put these shits back in thier box for various reasons such as ASB, crime in area, etc. And im sure some of you have done the same using whatever violence/threats was necessary.

Now some could argue that by "stooping" to thier level makes you just as bad as them, but I argue that you need to communicate at thier level and by thier rules hence its justified.

Using CHAV behaviour to get to CHAVs to conform doesnt make you a CHAV unless it defines who you are.

But i do worry that in order to "beat" the scum threat you end up becoming the very thing you are trying to destroy!!!

For example, walking round my area a lot of the scum cunts deliberately try and take up whole pavement to try and intimidate you by having to get out the way. Then they do things like shout "cunt" or similar at you as you walk past. My usual response to scum like this is stand firm, refuse to budge and stare them out with a bit of a twisted smirke on my face to let them know im not bothered by them, then as we walk past i refuse to move and shoulder barge them swinging my shoulder so they know i did it deliberately, then see if theyve got the balls to do something. usually they carry on and give the odd look while i stare back at them as they are mostly cowards. Occasionally they give verbal and i usually just laugh at them.

Now today Similar situation happened and just as i was about to shoulder barge the cunt, he moved his head towards me to shout "boooo" at me and i instinctively headbutted him hard with him going down like a sack of shit while his chavette slut screamed verbal abuse at me before i briskly walked off. Now obviously i subconciously felt he was about to attack hence nutted him. Simple survival instinct perhaps heightened by the fact i am hypervigilant, aspects of military training and aspects of PTSD.

Now thinking afterwards, i fell no guilt, no shame, no euphoria no nothing. Logic would dictate i should feel a bit of guilt about assaulting someone for no reason. But i dont. I feel totally indifferent.

Now its usually those cunts that are the ones that feel nothing as they attack people/mug them/burglarise thier homes etc.

So does that mean im turning into a thug?? or am i just hardened to violence to the point where i just dont give a shit about anything not important to me anymore???

Strange.

Yet I will happily go help out someone i barely know who is a good person including committing crime etc to defend them if needs be, just out of principle. So i cant be all bad.

maybe i am just a complete psycho?
Old 14-02-2010, 10:58 PM
Red16
10K+ Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You cant help but hate chav cunts
Old 14-02-2010, 10:59 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

not a psycho mate at all well you are but not on this one, i do shit like that at least once a week. Your just standing your ground mate. Just dont get caught
Old 14-02-2010, 11:02 PM
kidsRS
"Ill check the stock"

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its right what you did these cunts need knocking down a peg or 2 and learn some respect!
Old 14-02-2010, 11:04 PM
10th_racer
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

as you say it was instinct, you saw him coming at you in a way so acted to defend yourself, nothing wrong with that, if enough people were like you they would eventually get the message and move on.
Old 14-02-2010, 11:07 PM
Big-Dan
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

No mate it doesn't make you a thug, you have morals where as these kids don't.
Old 14-02-2010, 11:10 PM
Shings
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Warren you are officially a Chav.

Welcome.

Trending Topics

Old 14-02-2010, 11:12 PM
madsi

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

i think your right about them only understanding when you kick off back at the nobs
Old 14-02-2010, 11:20 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Originally Posted by mrjenrst
not a psycho mate at all well you are but not on this one,
thanks
Originally Posted by Shings
Warren you are officially a Chav.
innit bruv!! Safe??

Originally Posted by 10th_racer
as you say it was instinct, you saw him coming at you in a way so acted to defend yourself, nothing wrong with that
It does concern me in a way as if i walked round carrying a gun all the time then id probably have shot the cunt just to "eliminate a threat" and if id been carrying a pistol in my pocket id of probably pulled it out, whipped the cunt after nutting him before taking aim and then wondering if id still class him as a threat on the floor and still fire anyway. Cunt probably deserves two in the chest anyway. Doesnt make it right though does it??
Old 14-02-2010, 11:22 PM
xr4x4rs
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i say fair play, idont know you but i know you offered to come down and teach this lad a lesson who robbed my flat still make you take u up on that as police arnt doing shit and i have a name of who done it and a house of suposibgly where the rest of my shit is lol
Old 14-02-2010, 11:25 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Originally Posted by madsi
i think your right about them only understanding when you kick off back at the nobs
Thats because CHAVs confuse what respect and fear means and mix the two. They think that by having people fearing them IS respect where as its not. So of course talking to them wont work as they dont fear you so why should they listen?? Batter the cunts then they fear you.

I do think if a few select people could go round shooting CHAVs then theyd fear decent people and think twice about thier actions. But then i wonder if CHAVs with thier inherant insecurity would just tool themselves up more to redress the fear balance as they have such low self esteems they are only able to feel good about themselves when others fear them or look up to them.
Old 14-02-2010, 11:30 PM
PeterRST
Don't mention ze Vor

Good on you, would have probably done the same. Doesn't make you a bad person at all.

Come back when you've started head-butting old ladies!
Old 14-02-2010, 11:36 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Nah im not going to headbutt old ladies

Originally Posted by xr4x4rs
still make you take u up on that as police arnt doing shit and i have a name of who done it and a house of suposibgly where the rest of my shit is lol
Free most weekends just dont put a post in main saying "Help needed this weekend to kick shit out of scum" actual details of what goes down best off forums
Old 14-02-2010, 11:37 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
Thats because CHAVs confuse what respect and fear means and mix the two. They think that by having people fearing them IS respect where as its not. So of course talking to them wont work as they dont fear you so why should they listen?? Batter the cunts then they fear you.

I do think if a few select people could go round shooting CHAVs then theyd fear decent people and think twice about thier actions. But then i wonder if CHAVs with thier inherant insecurity would just tool themselves up more to redress the fear balance as they have such low self esteems they are only able to feel good about themselves when others fear them or look up to them.
exactly mate but why shoot them? There family's will bang on about how good they were bla bla. And you'll be down the road. Now if there alive thats different
Old 14-02-2010, 11:47 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

I think the phrase they use is "lovable rogue" euphemism for criminal scum cunt whose better off dead so he cant cause others any more misery!
Old 14-02-2010, 11:52 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I think the phrase they use is "lovable rogue" euphemism for criminal scum cunt whose better off dead so he cant cause others any more misery!
Nobodys better off dead mate. People have to reap what they sow my take on it anyway.
Old 15-02-2010, 12:27 AM
Rax
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Good on ya I say Warren,too many mongs around our way that ruin it for everybody else.I just wish I was there to see it
Old 15-02-2010, 12:34 AM
botters
competant bodger

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

good on ya mate hopefully he will think twice before trying it with anyone else
Old 15-02-2010, 01:01 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

the cunts do it all the time round stoke though, its like its thier way. The other one is people shouting "fat cunt" out cars
Old 15-02-2010, 01:23 AM
3i_gaz
PassionFord Post Troll

Regardless of whether the lads a chav, sum of the eartg or whatever..... why butt him?

would of understood if he had done something personally to you or he had actually hit you.

you not think doing shit like that is just fuel for the cocky little fuckers to get you back?

without sounding like a chav, if you had that sort of attitude in certain part of the uk such as liverpool and took on certain gangs that way tyou wouldent have a leg to stand on mate and you'd be terrorised, abused, propertey and belongins wrecked, yourself probabley harmed.

i dont think it was smart tbh
Old 15-02-2010, 01:39 AM
Dub604

Its called a preemptive strike!! I would have done the same. If you were a thug you would have done what they do ie. kicked the shit out of him when he was on the floor, stole his phone and wallet. the thing is that is the kind of treatment that they need, call it a reality check he isn't the hardest guy around he is just another gobby teenager who can be put in his place.

There was a chavy wanker who was giving it the big hard man to me when he was with all of his mates, a couple days later I was walking to the shop and saw him on his own. I didn't touch him but got right up in his face and told him what would happen to him if he ever tried that again, I saw him with his mates a while later and he didnt have fuck all to say to me, wouldn't even look in my direction
Old 15-02-2010, 02:21 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Originally Posted by 3i_gaz
Regardless of whether the lads a chav, sum of the eartg or whatever..... why butt him?
As i said, it was an instinctive reaction to him moving his head towards me just as if someone throw a punch youd react without thinking. A bit excessive and maybe an indication im over alert to these things but rather him than me.

Anyway the cunt tries to intimidate me by blocking the path (wide enough for 4 people so he could of moved a little) and screaming "boooo" at me a fraction of a second before i nutted him.

So he intended to cause me emotional/mental harm anyway. Some old ladies or weaker people would probably jump with fear at that behaviour by him.

So yes, excessive use of force, but justifiable and understandable given the circumstances IMO.

you not think doing shit like that is just fuel for the cocky little fuckers to get you back?
So you saying i should walk round looking at floor afraid of upsetting some CHAV???

they prey on easy targets mostly, so if i walk round afraid, head at floor and jump when they say boo then they are winning arent they??? Also it gives them kicks!!

Your more likely to get mugged and attacked as its easy too.

Sure if you shoulder barge one and hes off his head or drunk he may lash out but mostly they back down cos they can see your not afraid. Sure if its a big gang of them it might be unwise as said CHAV might have to attack you to save loosing face. But its mostly 2s or 3s round here.

This cunt looked in his 40's anyway so he aint some cocky little shit just some scum bag if hes still acting that way in his 40's.

without sounding like a chav, if you had that sort of attitude in certain part of the uk such as liverpool and took on certain gangs that way tyou wouldent have a leg to stand on mate and you'd be terrorised, abused, propertey and belongins wrecked, yourself probabley harmed.
Of course i have a leg to stand on, i still hold the moral highground over them.

Im not afraid of CHAV gangs. They only have power because people let them have power. Ive had loads of hassle when i first moved in here and dealt with it successfully.

Remember we are talking about antisocial thugs not serious organised criminals. Its not like im taking on a big drugs gang most CHAVs are too thick and get too much attention to do that kind of stuff.
Old 15-02-2010, 03:04 AM
FastFordChris
Advanced PassionFord User

If yoiu feel so strongly about chavs etc, why not join the police and help do something about it, then you can nut them legally.

police usually line up to recruit ex military anyway.
Old 15-02-2010, 03:45 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Originally Posted by FastFordChris
why not join the police and help do something about it,
Im a white male Chris

Originally Posted by FastFordChris
police usually line up to recruit ex military anyway.
not any more! It used to be dead easy to join police out the military but times have changed and they have other recruiting priority groups now.
Old 15-02-2010, 04:14 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I hate the chavvy little bastards, i see them walking around in groups like they own the place, staring at people, thinking there 'hard' etc. when im in the car, i genuinely have to fight the urge of mounting the pavement and mowing them down. im not really a confrontational person in general, im pretty laid back, but there is just something about chavs that boils my piss.

in your situation i say good on you, the only language they understand is there own, pack of ignorant uneductated cunts. so fight fire with fire, and live by the gun die by the gun.
Old 15-02-2010, 04:45 AM
NoRubNoDub
McGarrity Motorsport

harry fuckin brown ftw, from experience acting lik this only causes more problems, an eye for an eye will make the whole world blind. but you should always stand your ground
Old 15-02-2010, 05:48 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

if we go "eye for an eye" then i can abuse/hurt tens of thousands of CHAV's and kill a fair few and still no where near redress the balance of the shit they've caused our society.
Old 15-02-2010, 06:01 AM
NoRubNoDub
McGarrity Motorsport

Every society has these problems, asbos don't fix anything there just a badge of dishonor,
Old 15-02-2010, 06:30 AM
Chris Honeywell
Advanced PassionFord User

I think you do what a lot of us would like to do
Well done i say

Last edited by Chris Honeywell; 15-02-2010 at 01:47 PM.
Old 15-02-2010, 07:22 AM
Mark V8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 171 Likes on 148 Posts

Mark
Old 15-02-2010, 07:29 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Fair play warren, no harm done in my eyes!
Old 15-02-2010, 07:44 AM
Munch
Mr. Sparkle!

Warren, sounds like your aiming to be the next Harry brown lol
Old 15-02-2010, 08:49 AM
3i_gaz
PassionFord Post Troll

As i said, it was an instinctive reaction to him moving his head towards me just as if someone throw a punch youd react without thinking. A bit excessive and maybe an indication im over alert to these things but rather him than me.

Anyway the cunt tries to intimidate me by blocking the path (wide enough for 4 people so he could of moved a little) and screaming "boooo" at me a fraction of a second before i nutted him.

So he intended to cause me emotional/mental harm anyway. Some old ladies or weaker people would probably jump with fear at that behaviour by him.

So yes, excessive use of force, but justifiable and understandable given the circumstances IMO.

So you saying i should walk round looking at floor afraid of upsetting some CHAV???

they prey on easy targets mostly, so if i walk round afraid, head at floor and jump when they say boo then they are winning arent they??? Also it gives them kicks!!

Your more likely to get mugged and attacked as its easy too.

Sure if you shoulder barge one and hes off his head or drunk he may lash out but mostly they back down cos they can see your not afraid. Sure if its a big gang of them it might be unwise as said CHAV might have to attack you to save loosing face. But its mostly 2s or 3s round here.

This cunt looked in his 40's anyway so he aint some cocky little shit just some scum bag if hes still acting that way in his 40's.

Of course i have a leg to stand on, i still hold the moral highground over them.

Im not afraid of CHAV gangs. They only have power because people let them have power. Ive had loads of hassle when i first moved in here and dealt with it successfully.

Remember we are talking about antisocial thugs not serious organised criminals. Its not like im taking on a big drugs gang most CHAVs are too thick and get too much attention to do that kind of stuff.
So if somebody who you didn't class as a "chav" done the exact same would you butt them too?

What do you work as out of interest?
Old 15-02-2010, 08:55 AM
cossiejsy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Fair play Warren about time these little bastards got some of their own medicine
Old 15-02-2010, 10:05 AM
Spax
PassionFord Post Troll

About time ppl started standing up against these fucking toerags!
Old 15-02-2010, 10:15 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

You need to move house Warren.

Don't take this the wrong way, but it's making you obsessed, and that's not a good thing.
Old 15-02-2010, 11:01 AM
Mike C
The Special One

Agreed.

I think you'd enjoy living on a farm. Until you start to make threads about how you want to kill all the sheep.
Old 15-02-2010, 01:39 PM
focusrrx87

just me m8 Ur no physco. Wow u headbutted sum 1 big deal. Real physco's/hardmen have better things 2 do than tel every aspect of life on passionford like u do. Ur no different from any 1 else on here. If sum one's deserve a beating u give em 1 no need 2 comment on here bout it, sorry if this sounds a bit off but it's like Ur tryin 2 prove Ur the hardman. Prob coz u picked on at school now need 2 prove sumthing. M8 no 1 cares we give and take beatings means shit all. Lmao
Old 15-02-2010, 02:02 PM
Mrs T
Super Moderator
PassionFord Gold Member (Female)
Super Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord

Don't take this the wrong way, but it's making you obsessed, and that's not a good thing.
yep

warren it does look like your obsessed with chav's, people who live in council houses single mums, look back on alot of your posts and your see what i mean, they seem to get your back up just by being them
thing is all he did was say boo does that make you as bad as them ?? seems it to me
Old 15-02-2010, 02:53 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

So if somebody who you didn't class as a "chav" done the exact same would you butt them too?
Probably!
What do you work as out of interest?
Student at moment, formerly a security guard and armed forces before that.
Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
Theres CHAVs everywhere mate and i cant move while still doing my degree. Nothing wrong with having my own little war on crime!
Originally Posted by focusrrx87
Ur tryin 2 prove Ur the hardman. Prob coz u picked on at school now need 2 prove sumthing.
You sound like a CHAV with your text speak

Im no hardman nor do i profess to be one.

I think i can hold my own for a fat cunt am im under no illusion that if i picked on someone bigger than me in a fair fight then id get my arse kicked, same if i picked on a large group of CHAVs. Im not stupid.

Originally Posted by **T**
warren it does look like your obsessed with chav's, people who live in council houses single mums, look back on alot of your posts and your see what i mean, they seem to get your back up just by being them
thing is all he did was say boo does that make you as bad as them ?? seems it to me
I dont see whats wrong with having a problem with CHAVs??

If they kept themselves to themselves, paid thier way, had jobs etc, didnt commit crime, then i believe firmly its thier right to dress how they want and subscribe to whatever culture they see fit.

Sadly CHAVs dont do that, and hence my hatred for them. My taxs pay for them and thier anti social behaviour. And why should i tolerate verbal abuse, crime etc on my own street???

Living in council houses has nothing to do with it per se, Majority of folk in council houses are decent. Although there is a link between social housing as being the kind of property a lot of CHAVs will live in.

The only single mums who get my back up are the ones who got pregnant to get a house/avoid having to work/ dont want to ever work/ want to sponge on benefits etc. As i always clarify in my posts i deliberately dont say "all" single mums as i know its only a minority who are like that. And obviously im aware of a few single mums on here

Quick Reply: Am i turning into a thug???