General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Free Laptops and Internet......

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2010, 11:40 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

fucking brilliant Chip

why cant people see a difference between the working class and benefit scrounger/underclass? they are clearly two different groups. the underclass only call themselves working class because they live in the same place plus you cant call yourself scum.

The sooner people separate the two in terms of social understanding the better. most working class people despise benefit scrounging scum and absolutely hate being called the same.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:45 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

You'd maybe expect a bunch of stuck up posh cunts looking down their nose at everyone who lives in a poor area or had a low paid job if this was an exotic car forum, but its a ford forum, the most working class make of car of all
If even on a ford forum everyone thinks that kids from hard working poor families should be condemned to poor education and given no chance in life, this country really is more fucked than I realised
Old 11-01-2010, 11:55 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

chip if your genuinely shocked at how fucked up the UK is then i clearly underestimated you!

but then is it really any surprise when we have an antiquated class system that doesnt really fit for anyone except the upper class? But then most obvious ways to classify social class are shit too! eg use earnings and most working class will be on much less disposable income than benefit/underclass. same with access to education.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:38 AM
STAFFY OWNER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 48 Likes on 37 Posts

I would be very surprised if there are many households that don't already have a PC and internet access but in the rare case that there may be some, why do they have to have new? Why not use reconditioned PCs. It would save a fortune, create employment for the people who would strip and then rebuild the PCs and also be a good way of recycling old units.
Old 12-01-2010, 02:08 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

good idea staffy! Same with mobile phones, why send them to africa when a 2 year old phone would be appreciated by some genuine poor people.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:11 AM
cossiejay
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chip
Maybe you should have brought them up better then

Or is that the government's fault too, that you kids dont want to do their homework

Bottom line is, kids should be given equal breaks wether their parents are "council estate scum" or "decent people who have money", as either ways it not the kids responsibility.

Why should kids have to suffer because their parents havent got a well paid job, and why shouldnt the government look towards more efficient ways of communicating to then allow more of the school budget to go on schooling.

They cant start giving out homework that requires a computer unless kids have access to computers, and some kids dont, so therefore they need to be given that access.

Its hardly fucking fair to expect the 20 poorest kids in the school who actually want to work hard to all take turns in the local library to try and do their homework on a public access computer while the rich kids have it all on a plate at home.

If computers are going to be used to revolutionise all aspects of schooling, which I believe they should be as its a more efficient use of taxpayers money than manual systems, then its a fucking shambles if as a result many hardworking kids from poorer backgrounds are chucked on the rubbish heap cause they cant afford one.

All the people saying "I never had one" it was a different fucking world back then, you cant possibly expect a kid to be successful in the 21st century without having the opportunity to be IT literate!
there is nothing wrong with the way my kids are brought up idiot they don't thieve ,or smoke,or do drugs,but sometimes they don't do there homework and being teenagers,there is nothing you can do about it,we can't force them ,schools can do nothing to them ,but we work with the school to encourage them to try and do as well as possible,so before you start commenting on my parenting skill think about it and learn how to spell should have done your homework
Old 12-01-2010, 07:27 AM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I can't be bothered to catch up on this thread, but what would be a far better idea IMO is for the government to buy 270,000 laptops and put them with the schools, so that they can loan them out to the pre-nominated under-priviledged kids. It's not that I have a problem with them actually having the chance, it's more that in their nature (not all, but most) will abuse it. Whereas if they have to sign it out and sign it back in again, it will keep it under control?

Not only that, they've not said that it will only be 270,000 laptops. They've said 270,000 laptops to start with. How do we know it won't end up being 1 million? or 5 million?
Old 12-01-2010, 08:47 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by cossiejay
there is nothing wrong with the way my kids are brought up idiot they don't thieve ,or smoke,or do drugs,but sometimes they don't do there homework and being teenagers,there is nothing you can do about it,we can't force them ,schools can do nothing to them ,but we work with the school to encourage them to try and do as well as possible,so before you start commenting on my parenting skill think about it and learn how to spell should have done your homework
Oh, so you think that schools and parents should work together to provide kids with a good education then?

Like for example, making sure they have easy methods of communications (like a laptop the parents can use to see kids progress) and the right tools to do their homework with (such as a laptop for example?), thats interesting stuff.

Maybe what the poorer families who are trying to bring their kids up well need is a laptop then?

Old 12-01-2010, 08:58 AM
cossiejay

Oh, so you think that schools and parents should work together to provide kids with a good education then?

Like for example, making sure they have easy methods of communications (like a laptop the parents can use to see kids progress) and the right tools to do their homework with (such as a laptop for example?), thats interesting stuff.

Maybe what the poorer families who are trying to bring their kids up well need is a laptop then?

they should be taught to use there brains not tools i know loads of poorer familys that can still afford to buy beer,drugs,etc
Old 12-01-2010, 09:21 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by Christian and Beccy
I can't be bothered to catch up on this thread, but what would be a far better idea IMO is for the government to buy 270,000 laptops and put them with the schools, so that they can loan them out to the pre-nominated under-priviledged kids. It's not that I have a problem with them actually having the chance, it's more that in their nature (not all, but most) will abuse it. Whereas if they have to sign it out and sign it back in again, it will keep it under control?
You started the thread calling hard working people "dole bludgers" just because they had the audacity to be less well off than ourselves, so at least you've made a little progress now if you are finally admitting that their kids do at least deserve at least partial access to the essential tools of modern education.
I guess thats progress slightly on your behalf.
However given that one of the key driving factors in handing out these laptops is to allow for processes to be dealt with online to cut down on the admin overhad for schools, I hardly think you idea of putting the burden back onto schools is a good one, as it will be counter productive, but I guess you still cant quite manage to see the bigger picture and are just too focussed on the fact that these scummy cunts MUST be prevented from actually ending up with a laptop they can use all the time like the decent people who have money

Not only that, they've not said that it will only be 270,000 laptops. They've said 270,000 laptops to start with. How do we know it won't end up being 1 million? or 5 million?
Lets hope so!
Im sure there are far more than 270K families out there who could benefit!
Old 12-01-2010, 09:22 AM
Chip

they should be taught to use there brains not tools
Be realistic, these days there are loads of fantastic teaching aids available on a computer or online, test papers, tuition packages etc, to make a small section of society try and get their education without those advantages is massively unfair.

I really cant see any justification for you thinking that education should be made harder for poorer kids, its not their fault their parents earn little money!

Last edited by Chip; 12-01-2010 at 09:24 AM.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:53 AM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

You started the thread calling hard working people "dole bludgers" just because they had the audacity to be less well off than ourselves, so at least you've made a little progress now if you are finally admitting that their kids do at least deserve at least partial access to the essential tools of modern education.
I guess thats progress slightly on your behalf.
However given that one of the key driving factors in handing out these laptops is to allow for processes to be dealt with online to cut down on the admin overhad for schools, I hardly think you idea of putting the burden back onto schools is a good one, as it will be counter productive, but I guess you still cant quite manage to see the bigger picture and are just too focussed on the fact that these scummy cunts MUST be prevented from actually ending up with a laptop they can use all the time like the decent people who have money

Lets hope so!
Im sure there are far more than 270K families out there who could benefit!
At least when, in 5 years time, then really decide they love these schemes and are handing out Laptops, I-Phones and all expenses paid IT courses to all low income families and our council tax has risen by 20% to pay for it, you can sleep better at night.

It's great for the high earners who can afford a bit more of a hit, but us in the midrange can't really stand carrying people that don't want to put the effort in themselves. I've said right from the start that it doesn't apply to ALL of them, but most. We can afford our current lifestyle, but it's for certain that we have alot less now than we had before this so-called recession and if things carry on in the current trend, who knows, it might all turn tables and the low achievers will be at the top of the tree and all of us in the midrange will be homeless.

Either way, this is a pointless argument. Chip it just seems that you disagree for the sake of baiting and starting arguments. OK, so I started the thread, but I'll leave you guys to it.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:58 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by Christian and Beccy
At least when, in 5 years time, then really decide they love these schemes and are handing out Laptops, I-Phones and all expenses paid IT courses to all low income families and our council tax has risen by 20% to pay for it, you can sleep better at night.
If our country's children can achieve a better education it would mean we dont have to import doctors and IT professionals from india while our own people languish on the dole unemployable with no skills.
Obviously a laptop isnt going to make that difference overnight, but general investment in education certainly is a good idea.

If you cant see the tax BENEFIT to your own family in the long run in that, you are an idiot.

This country has NOTHING to gain by having lower education standards!

Everytime a smart, educated, professional person from abroad takes a UK job, thats one UK person who didnt get it, which means they take a lower job, then the person who would have had that lower job ends up on the dole, and the end result is a bigger number of dole claiming families.
The way to stop immigrants taking our best paid jobs, is to have the skills to do those jobs ourselves!
There are 2 well paid indian lads working in my team, if I did less well at school there would be 3, if a few more people did as well as I did at school and uni then there might be 1 or none, and the result would be less british people on the dole!

People say that they want less immigration, well having the ability to function without needing it is the first step!

Either way, this is a pointless argument. Chip it just seems that you disagree for the sake of baiting and starting arguments. OK, so I started the thread, but I'll leave you guys to it.
Im just capable of thinking for myself, not just jumping on every bandwagon going like most of the uneducated thickos on this website.

Last edited by Chip; 12-01-2010 at 10:01 AM.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:57 AM
gaz s1

If our country's children can achieve a better education it would mean we dont have to import doctors and IT professionals from india while our own people languish on the dole unemployable with no skills.
Obviously a laptop isnt going to make that difference overnight, but general investment in education certainly is a good idea.

If you cant see the tax BENEFIT to your own family in the long run in that, you are an idiot.

This country has NOTHING to gain by having lower education standards!

Everytime a smart, educated, professional person from abroad takes a UK job, thats one UK person who didnt get it, which means they take a lower job, then the person who would have had that lower job ends up on the dole, and the end result is a bigger number of dole claiming families.
The way to stop immigrants taking our best paid jobs, is to have the skills to do those jobs ourselves!
There are 2 well paid indian lads working in my team, if I did less well at school there would be 3, if a few more people did as well as I did at school and uni then there might be 1 or none, and the result would be less british people on the dole!

People say that they want less immigration, well having the ability to function without needing it is the first step!

Im just capable of thinking for myself, not just jumping on every bandwagon going like most of the uneducated thickos on this website.
My view as well mate as i tried to say earlier but not as well as you but people just dont get it, my eldest already has homework online and hes only 8, why should some kids suffer because their parents cant afford one?
As said in previous threads we are competing in a world market now so need to invest in our kids to compete in the future NO MATTER WHAT BACKGROUND THEY COME FROM.

Makes me laugh when people say council house scum when i bet the majority of their parents came from council houses, how easy people forget where their roots are
Old 12-01-2010, 11:00 AM
cossiejay

Be realistic, these days there are loads of fantastic teaching aids available on a computer or online, test papers, tuition packages etc, to make a small section of society try and get their education without those advantages is massively unfair.

I really cant see any justification for you thinking that education should be made harder for poorer kids, its not their fault their parents earn little money!
i am not saying make it harder for poor kids 60% of the country is on minimum wages and can still afford Internet but to give laptops to families who have no intention of getting off there lazy arses and working is just promoting them to do nothing ,they don't pay council tax ,rent or if they do it is a massively reduce rate,i have to get out of bed every day and go to work and being self employed if i don't ,then i don't get paid.yes i have a well paid job as a stone mason manually cutting stone flags out of a cliff face but in this weather i can not work so have to re lie on money saved which after Christmas is not a lot .what i am saying is the more you give the more they take i look at the work my kids bring home and to be honest there is nothing they need a laptop for we have libraries for research which are free to everyone and most have computers in them anyway,get the kids to get off there arse and go there
Old 12-01-2010, 01:57 PM
Ford RS Enthusiast
Power

Originally Posted by XRdodgybird

I know someone on benefits, she managed to buy her son an Xbox and her daughter got a Wii last year for Christmas! God only knows what the other two got!

good on them for buying there kids something good for christmas to make them happy

so you are saying you think the kids should suffer and not have got much and be unhappy just because the parents are poor, stupid cow
Old 12-01-2010, 02:10 PM
Ford RS Enthusiast
Power

i am not saying make it harder for poor kids 60% of the country is on minimum wages and can still afford Internet but to give laptops to families who have no intention of getting off there lazy arses and working is just promoting them to do nothing ,they don't pay council tax ,rent or if they do it is a massively reduce rate,i have to get out of bed every day and go to work and being self employed if i don't ,then i don't get paid.yes i have a well paid job as a stone mason manually cutting stone flags out of a cliff face but in this weather i can not work so have to re lie on money saved which after Christmas is not a lot .what i am saying is the more you give the more they take i look at the work my kids bring home and to be honest there is nothing they need a laptop for we have libraries for research which are free to everyone and most have computers in them anyway,get the kids to get off there arse and go there

the work is not there for everyone do some fucking research instead of talking the talk, there is not enough jobs for everyone, if every job was taken there would still be hundreds of thousands out of work

all this jealousy talk of they get this they get that, its selfish, what would you rather see people dieing on the side of the road because they cannot afford a prescription like in other country's
Old 12-01-2010, 02:24 PM
Chip

blah blah..... no intention of getting off there lazy arses and working is just promoting them to do nothing.... blah blah

ITS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE LOW PAID JOBS

They HAVE got off their arse, they ARENT doing nothing.

Please learn to read well enough to understand the article BEFORE you comment on it.

Thanks
Old 12-01-2010, 02:31 PM
cossiejay

Originally Posted by Ford RS Enthusiast
the work is not there for everyone do some fucking research instead of talking the talk, there is not enough jobs for everyone, if every job was taken there would still be hundreds of thousands out of work

all this jealousy talk of they get this they get that, its selfish, what would you rather see people dieing on the side of the road because they cannot afford a prescription like in other country's
swearing at me are you that thick you can't find alternative words to express yourself why don't you give a poor family your laptop it is obvious that you can not learn anything with one
Old 12-01-2010, 02:32 PM
cossiejay

ITS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE LOW PAID JOBS

They HAVE got off their arse, they ARENT doing nothing.

Please learn to read well enough to understand the article BEFORE you comment on it.

Thanks
you need some stress release you sound like your angry
Old 12-01-2010, 02:33 PM
utternutter
BANNED
BANNED

so is it for people receiveing working tax credit thingy?

as long as not for incompacity or people on jsa etc spose makes sence but even still surely theres somewere else more needy of the money
Old 12-01-2010, 02:44 PM
Chip

you need some stress release you sound like your angry
No mate, not angry at all, just attempting to communicate with someone who clearly cant read very well so trying to make it very very clear what im saying so you stand some hope of understanding it as the article itself was well above your reading age.
Old 12-01-2010, 02:44 PM
scoooby slayer
10K+ Poster!!

Received 415 Likes on 308 Posts

Originally Posted by Porkie
I agree with Chip on some points... sadly though I just see the computers going to the wrong people as these kinda things normally do.....

Imagine all the backhanders and brown envelopes going on whilst the government are actually buying the Laptops as well I'm sure the Government will use its influence and buying power and get a great deal... not

Whats that a policitians brother just got the contract to supply them all??? thats a coincidence!

A laptop or computer that can get on the net... is pennies on ebay by the way. Surely the parents could cut back on the fags for one week and pay for it? kinda joking but in reality I bet this is the case in most cases!

Although I do agree with Chip. Children shouldnt suffer because Parents are selfish or stupid.

This is such a small matter though... and is kinda trying to do good.

The real problem for me is there are unemployed and benefit scamming Immigrants being housed in fucking mansions in this country!!!!! PUT THEM IN WORK HOUSES.... and see how quickly they fook off home!!!

100 % agreed. i was brought up in the country my family is wealthy but if i ever wanted anything i had to earn it, its to easy to sign on and not get a job, the jobs are htere if your willing to do anything. ive done it myself packing meat in a factory for £4 an hour at -4d

the majority of people who get the freebies will not deserve them imo.
Old 12-01-2010, 02:48 PM
Ford RS Enthusiast
Power

swearing at me are you that thick you can't find alternative words to express yourself why don't you give a poor family your laptop it is obvious that you can not learn anything with one

i would gladly give them a laptop if some poor sod made use of it, its the kind of person i am, not some jumped up bandwagon jumper

just because someones poor don't make them bad, on the contrary most will give you there last penny, i am not poor myself far from it but i don't brown nose people lesser off than me
Old 12-01-2010, 02:52 PM
cossiejay

No mate, not angry at all, just attempting to communicate with someone who clearly cant read very well so trying to make it very very clear what im saying so you stand some hope of understanding it as the article itself was well above your reading age.
well if YOU read the original post and the link attached no where on ether doe's it mention low paid jobs so learn to read and understand yourself before shouting your mouth off
Old 12-01-2010, 02:54 PM
cossiejay

Originally Posted by Ford RS Enthusiast
i would gladly give them a laptop if some poor sod made use of it, its the kind of person i am, not some jumped up bandwagon jumper

just because someones poor don't make them bad, on the contrary most will give you there last penny, i am not poor myself far from it but i don't brown nose people lesser off than me
wow you an angel you will go to heaven
Old 12-01-2010, 03:02 PM
Chip

well if YOU read the original post and the link attached no where on ether doe's it mention low paid jobs so learn to read and understand yourself before shouting your mouth off
Originally Posted by The Original Article, which you claim to have read
For those finding it difficult to afford this.......

.........for the dad who works long hours and can't make a parents' evening can keep in touch with his daughter's progress, at whatever time of the day or night that he's free.

Old 12-01-2010, 03:04 PM
cossiejay

and also those on the dole that can not be bothered
Old 12-01-2010, 03:13 PM
Chip

You just said categorically that it didnt mention people on low paid jobs, and it does very clearly, so dont go pretending that you managed to read it now
You and most of the other idiots in this thread have been arguing for the last couple of pages based on an incorrect assumption based on christian being so blinded with hatred of the poor that he wrongly labelled the people it refers to as "dole bludgers" in his opening post and that set you all off.

Im sure that at some point it will extend to every family in the uk, dole or low income, who cant afford such things, and so it should, why should some poor kid who's parents are on the dole be excluded from education and thus more or less forced into the same situation when they are older?

You havent got the first clue what you are talking about with regards to the importance of education, you can clearly barely read yourself in fact, but you are so jealous that someone might get something that you dont, that you are just randomly shooting your mouth off anyway without actually considering the educational needs of the children who through no fault of their own were born into a low income family.
Old 12-01-2010, 03:40 PM
gaz s1

were in a recession and some people on here will probably lose their jobs, and have to take a low income job how their attitude will change when the government offers them help because they are struggling, lol at this whole thread sad really

Too many peeps watching jeremy kyle and think every one from a council estate is the same

Last edited by gaz s1; 12-01-2010 at 03:43 PM.
Old 12-01-2010, 04:06 PM
turbotoaster
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

i really cant understand how cossiejay cant understand the article or what chip is saying, if this gets any worse chip is gonna have to do some fingerpainting to help him understand it!!
Old 12-01-2010, 04:21 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by turbotoaster
i really cant understand how cossiejay cant understand the article or what chip is saying, if this gets any worse chip is gonna have to do some fingerpainting to help him understand it!!

If ONLY he had access to a laptop as a child, he might have learned to read things properly
Old 12-01-2010, 04:39 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

i can see chips point but the cynical side of me sees that if this goes to all low income families (including those who are low income as they are 'dole bludgers' ) then a lot of laptops going to families where the parenting skills are either lacking or the attitude to parenting (or lack thereof) means they will never be used for thier original purpose and/or end up in cash converters

obviously if the benefit for those genuine poor families outwieghs the cost of those who abuse the system then fine its worth the cost! but then we live in a society where education is restrained by a budget so whos going to pay for it or whats going to be cut to fund it?

problem with specialist education provision be it disabled or low income is that in the past they are horrendously expensive and the results are often not great enough to justify it in bean counters terms.
Old 12-01-2010, 04:43 PM
Chip

Warren, the bottom line is if your parents give so little concern to your education that they sell your school laptop, you are fucked and short of being taken into care you are never going to get a decent education, so the state may as well right you off at that stage, gutting though it is to say, some kids are just destined to get no education cause their parents literally just fucking worthless scum.

All the state can do in that instance is take them into care I guess, and thats so expensive anyway that the price of a laptop or not is pretty irrelevant really.
Old 12-01-2010, 04:58 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

sadly thats true, no matter how much we like it some kids will never achieve anywhere near thier potentials for just that!

Just simple calculations show that someone living on the dole for life will cost about £1 million in thier lifespan in benefits alone! Doesnt include off spring or any incapacity or disability benefits!

Sadly i doubt the bean counters check the life long cost of such things!

And yes you are right that even if we did take all these chav kids into care and spent a million on care and education, a lot of them would still be too damaged to function in an employment sector. the problem is by the time these kids become a problem its too late as thier core belief and values system that are permenantly ingrained are already too fucked up compared to socially acceptable norms that nothing can fix them.

So you could argue take them earlier (age 4 if current thinking on mental pathways and child development are used) but it becomes very controversial and hard to prove the parents are shit the younger the child is! also the current social services system has only a 40% success rate and has been responsible for almost as much child abuse as the parents they were supposed to be protecting the kids from!!! so that wont work without a silly expensive rebuild of the entire social services system!

What REALLY concerns me is that the problem of parents not giving a shit and fucking up thier kids is growing bigger. in any society youd have to accept there will always be a proportion of welfare cases totally dependant on benefits as they are unemployable for whatever reason. its the fact its getting worse!
Old 12-01-2010, 05:00 PM
Mark_w

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
Ah well vote tory then, but make sure you buy plenty of KY jelly as the working class will sure get plenty if they get in...........
Plenty of what??? Opportunities to start their own business? Opportunities to buy their own house? Opportunities to get a job? Get these incompetent labour idiots out and get someone who can run the country, bring back Maggie to sort the scroungers and the lazy out
Old 12-01-2010, 05:01 PM
cossiejay

You just said categorically that it didnt mention people on low paid jobs, and it does very clearly, so dont go pretending that you managed to read it now
You and most of the other idiots in this thread have been arguing for the last couple of pages based on an incorrect assumption based on christian being so blinded with hatred of the poor that he wrongly labelled the people it refers to as "dole bludgers" in his opening post and that set you all off.

Im sure that at some point it will extend to every family in the uk, dole or low income, who cant afford such things, and so it should, why should some poor kid who's parents are on the dole be excluded from education and thus more or less forced into the same situation when they are older?

You havent got the first clue what you are talking about with regards to the importance of education, you can clearly barely read yourself in fact, but you are so jealous that someone might get something that you dont, that you are just randomly shooting your mouth off anyway without actually considering the educational needs of the children who through no fault of their own were born into a low income family.
Free Laptops And Web For Poorer Families

8:38am UK, Monday January 11, 2010
Damien Pearse, Sky News Online

Prime Minister Gordon Brownsays he wants all families to be linked up to their children's schools via the internet.
It will enable them to access reports on their attainment, behaviour and other needs.
To make that achievable, he will pledge £300m of investment to help poorer families who might not otherwise be able to afford it.
Mr Brown was addressing an international education forum in Westminster today.
"We want every family to become a broadband family, and we want every home linked to a school," he was due to say.

Promises: Gordon Brown

"For those finding it difficult to afford this, today I can announce the nationwide rollout of our home access programme to get laptops and broadband at home for 270,000 families.
"It will mean all families can come together, learn together and reap rewards together.
"So the mother who's worried about her son struggling with his reading can find out more about how she can help.
"Or the dad who works long hours and can't make a parents' evening can keep in touch with his daughter's progress, at whatever time of the day or night that he's free."
The move is designed to back up the Government's pledge that all parents will be able to access school reports about their children online
The pledge is contained in the Children, Schools and Families Bill.
where doe's it state low paid jobs
Old 12-01-2010, 05:07 PM
Mark_w

double post

Last edited by Mark_w; 12-01-2010 at 05:09 PM.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:10 PM
cossiejay

You havent got the first clue what you are talking about with regards to the importance of education, you can clearly barely read yourself in fact, but you are so jealous that someone might get something that you dont, that you are just randomly shooting your mouth off anyway without actually considering the educational needs of the children who through no fault of their own were born into a low income family.[/quote]
i have 10 kids 4 of which are teenagers 1 in collage you idiot so don't shout your mouth of saying i know nothing about education when 8 of my kids are at school and i work to provide for them all,no benifits claimed in this household, my parents where not very well off but i went to school passed all my exams and made some thing of my life without the use of a computer they were not invented when i went to school,i have a good life and yes i am very well off but i have had to work for it and save ,what have i got to be jealous about ,nice house,nice car,nice wife,nice kids,money in the bank,and happy with my life .jealous i don't think so
Old 12-01-2010, 05:15 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

cossiejay! 10 fucking kids

do you just have to loook at your missus for her to get preggars or was it she done a " im having a boy" or similar?

Quick Reply: Free Laptops and Internet......