General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Sneaky low life people....

Search this Thread

Old 28-12-2009, 07:07 PM
Matt Evans
Black Country RSOC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by steanlol
What a great thread , i love this random shit and replys oh and pic's of cobra's lol

Cant see why tho if your going to out someone then out them good and proper and be done with it , simple .
oi you, google said it was a viper.....
Old 28-12-2009, 07:09 PM
Stoo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by steanlol
if your going to out someone then out them good and proper
What is he gay too?
Old 28-12-2009, 07:13 PM
steanlol
PassionFord Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you wanna tell google you want compo then for looking silly
Old 28-12-2009, 07:14 PM
steanlol
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by Stoo
What is he gay too?
I guess he could be
Old 28-12-2009, 07:18 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

the pic odf the car is a dodge viper though.
Old 28-12-2009, 07:44 PM
CRAIG HAYTER
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by ronf42
name and shame, it is getting a bit boring now not knowing who it is!!

totaly agree come on name and shame!!!
Old 28-12-2009, 07:50 PM
cozzfather
C.R.E.A.M.

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

hang on a mo isn't that sierra the one the big girl off deal or no deal had like ????
Old 28-12-2009, 07:58 PM
cossiejay
Advanced PassionFord User

getting false receipts is illegal when i suggested that a member of the site could drop a yb into his sierra and would not have to tell the insurance you all went mad shouting and screaming on it being illegal you boys can't have it both ways
Old 28-12-2009, 08:02 PM
T3ORA
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by cozzfather
hang on a mo isn't that sierra the one the big girl off deal or no deal had like ????

i think we have a winner
Old 28-12-2009, 08:03 PM
steanlol
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by cozzfather
Correct
Old 28-12-2009, 08:05 PM
cozzfather
C.R.E.A.M.

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

big girl...
noel look at me cozzie loyke its bostin

noel...

yeah whatever
Old 28-12-2009, 08:09 PM
TONY F
Regular Contributor

his name is not viper the sniper on here,
Old 28-12-2009, 08:20 PM
Minirotty
Lucifer II - 666

Received 303 Likes on 197 Posts

Fuck me Ian, more drama?
Old 28-12-2009, 08:22 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

fuck sake cant someone just tell us his name on here so we all know the untrustworthy backstabber to avoid?
Old 28-12-2009, 08:25 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by cossiejay
getting false receipts is illegal when i suggested that a member of the site could drop a yb into his sierra and would not have to tell the insurance you all went mad shouting and screaming on it being illegal you boys can't have it both ways
That's PF for you. They're not really bothered - It's just an excuse to have a go at you and the rest are just joining in to look good.

Benni.
Old 28-12-2009, 08:29 PM
TONY F
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by fuzzy
fuck sake cant someone just tell us his name on here so we all know the untrustworthy backstabber to avoid?
i could tell you his name but would end up with another solicitors letter
Old 28-12-2009, 08:29 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

if your part of the PF in crowd you could post up how you ran over a pensioner at a crossing then got out and stole her walking stick and pension and the PF crowd would post up ... "ha ha, your so wonderful" and "the pissy old bag probably deserved it for making you stop" sorts of comments. other than that youll get hung drawn and quartered if you tell anyone you have an overdue library book.
Old 28-12-2009, 08:31 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Originally Posted by TONY F
i could tell you his name but would end up with another solicitors letter
pm me it then and ill post it up, im away for a few months from tomorrow anyway. he can send the solicitors letter to fuzzy C.O the internet...
Old 28-12-2009, 08:34 PM
cossiejay

at the end of the day we all brake the occasional rule that is why they are there but there is no need to start grassing to insurance police ect ,apart from child beaters they need to be grassed up, people in my experience do it because they are jealous
Old 28-12-2009, 08:38 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

wait a minute, ive just worked it out.modern day sherlock holmes i am. kev that has a moonstone cosworth....? if im right stand up and take a bow moonstone kev....... i dont know you and it doesnt effect me in any way but im interested to hear if this is true and why youd stoop to low levels like this?

Last edited by fuzzy; 28-12-2009 at 08:42 PM.
Old 28-12-2009, 08:42 PM
cossiejsy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

so we have a name then
Old 28-12-2009, 08:42 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

if your part of the PF in crowd you could post up how you ran over a pensioner at a crossing then got out and stole her walking stick and pension and the PF crowd would post up ... "ha ha, your so wonderful" and "the pissy old bag probably deserved it for making you stop" sorts of comments. other than that youll get hung drawn and quartered if you tell anyone you have an overdue library book.
That's exactly it. 'You've been so badly treated mate, I can't beleive that family want to prosecute you for killing their Nan, all the best mate. Remember, you are the victim in all this and we are behind you.' Or 'It's people like you that cause the credit crunch, why go the Library and get books and not return them, you are scum'.

Benni.
Old 28-12-2009, 08:49 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Originally Posted by cossiejsy
so we have a name then
i dont know if im 100% correct yet....
Old 28-12-2009, 09:15 PM
naturally aspirated
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

as a member of this site and others, (i am not really on about pf as i am a nube) this comment just about sums everything up. i thought it was just me feeling ever the outsider, but no, this proves my imagination is not running wild. i now know i am not alone. well said fuzzy. by the way, just how do you get to be "in" with the popular crowd???? anyone know?

Old 28-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by naturally aspirated
as a member of this site and others, (i am not really on about pf as i am a nube) this comment just about sums everything up. i thought it was just me feeling ever the outsider, but no, this proves my imagination is not running wild. i now know i am not alone. well said fuzzy. by the way, just how do you get to be "in" with the popular crowd???? anyone know?

There are many ways you can do this. If you buy an engine from MAD or Reyland then that is lifetime respect. You can go and kill small children now and still come out as the victim. You could also buy an expensive part from one of the respected tuning companies and then make a thread telling everyone. The respect you gain from this wont last forever, so when you go and pick up said part ask for a picture with you and the owner of the garage, this will help a lot. You can keep going back and buying things every now and then too to boost your respect. When buying parts don't send them a PM - Why not tell everyone? Make a thread entitled 'FTAO' With their name and let the world know your part arrived. It's all well and good buying these things, but if you don't tell us all you are wasting your time. End the thread with 'See you soon' 'Nice to talk to you on the phone' or something random which makes out you know this person better than you actually do. Enhance the word 'Mate' as often as possible.

You could also buy a car off someone who has lots of respect, and not only will you get a well respected car, you get well respected. Lick as much arse as possible. Call them 'Legends' as often as possible and tell us all how the things they do inspire you to go on in life, even though it blatantly doesn't, so you'll have to make it up. Signatures are another way. Advertise their compnay in your signature, and claim something about them which will have people beleiving you are good friends. Argue their case when they are in a tuner war. Go on as though you are arguing for the life of your children, when in reality you are fighting someone else's case, as you are desperate for their respect.

I hope this gets you started. Do a few of those things and you'll be part of the in crowd in no time. Even when people don't know the answer to your question, they'll Google and search it and find you the answer. However, you won't always get the answer even if it's known if you don't do these. The choice is yours!

Benni.

Last edited by Benni; 28-12-2009 at 10:32 PM.
Old 28-12-2009, 10:25 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

lol benni! So true! and they say bitchyness is reserved for groups of woman!

oh shit! ive got a library book overdue!
Old 28-12-2009, 10:27 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

@ Benni
Old 28-12-2009, 10:28 PM
Rsmat
300+
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)

Received 585 Likes on 517 Posts

Originally Posted by Benni
There are many ways you can do this. If you buy an engine from MAD or Reyland then that is lifetime respect. You can go and kill small children now and still come out as the victim. You could also buy an expensive part from one of the respected tuning companies and then make a thread telling everyone. The respect you gain from this wont last forever, so when you go and pick up said part ask for a picture with you and the owner of the garage, this will help a lot. You can keep going back and buying things every now and then too to boost your respect.

You could also buy a car off someone who has lots of respect, and not only will you get a well respected car, you get well respected. Lick as much arse as possible. Call them 'Legends' as often as possible and tell us all how the things they do inspire you to go on in life, even though it blatantly doesn't, so you'll have to make it up. Signatures are another way. Advertise their compnay in your signature, and claim something about them which will have people beleiving you are good friends. Argue their case when they are in a tuner war. Go on as though you are arguing for the life of your children, when in reality you are fighting someone else's case, as you are desperate for their respect.

I hope this gets you started. Do a few of those things and you'll be part of the in crowd in no time. Even when people don't know the answer to your question, they'll Google and search it and find you the answer. However, you won't always get the answer even if it's known if you don't do these. The choice is yours!

Benni.
quality benni..
Old 28-12-2009, 10:29 PM
badnews
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

hahaahahhaahhaha fooking class that benni
Old 28-12-2009, 10:35 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by badnews
hahaahahhaahhaha fooking class that benni
I've added another chapter on how to play the private messaging system. You can use this to your advantage.

Benni.
Old 28-12-2009, 10:58 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

When buying parts don't send them a PM - Why not tell everyone? Make a thread entitled 'FTAO' With their name and let the world know your part arrived. It's all well and good buying these things, but if you don't tell us all you are wasting your time.

Tooooooooooooooooooooo funny & so true, we see it on here all the time
Old 28-12-2009, 11:09 PM
G420 DEL

if it was mr kev thats a shame:

# Last Activity: 23-09-2009 12:33 PM
Old 28-12-2009, 11:13 PM
naturally aspirated

There are many ways you can do this. If you buy an engine from MAD or Reyland then that is lifetime respect. You can go and kill small children now and still come out as the victim. You could also buy an expensive part from one of the respected tuning companies and then make a thread telling everyone. The respect you gain from this wont last forever, so when you go and pick up said part ask for a picture with you and the owner of the garage, this will help a lot. You can keep going back and buying things every now and then too to boost your respect. When buying parts don't send them a PM - Why not tell everyone? Make a thread entitled 'FTAO' With their name and let the world know your part arrived. It's all well and good buying these things, but if you don't tell us all you are wasting your time. End the thread with 'See you soon' 'Nice to talk to you on the phone' or something random which makes out you know this person better than you actually do. Enhance the word 'Mate' as often as possible.

Benni.
this is good, very good. i am gonna print this out and keep it. (i take it you are not one of the "in crowd" then???)
Old 28-12-2009, 11:16 PM
PT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

this is good, very good. i am gonna print this out and keep it. (i take it you are not one of the "in crowd" then???)

He is popular in the muppet room, where they talk alot of shit, but ironically bennis post above is far from that and spot on
Old 28-12-2009, 11:17 PM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Correct, he is the Leg-end for retarded Muppet room threads.
Old 28-12-2009, 11:17 PM
naturally aspirated

benni...........................we got the same birthdays. wey hey.

Old 28-12-2009, 11:22 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Benni.

The tuner wars days were classic, always used to enjoy reading them, cossierich and dingy were the true masters.
Old 28-12-2009, 11:23 PM
G420 DEL

benni...........................we got a stalker lmao
Old 28-12-2009, 11:26 PM
james kiely
10K+ Poster!!

Received 428 Likes on 403 Posts

believe me mate it would be easier[and more preferable] to get into cheryl coles knickers

cheers james
Old 28-12-2009, 11:29 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

far from it, he frequents the muppet room, likes wrestling and generaly doesn't like it when peole think he's not being straight up and tells them

so just your regular fella on the internet

apparently this excludes him from being a member of the "in" crowd

me on the other hand, i'm in some peoles crowd, and not in others, although i'm not sure if that's by some sheer qoincidence of going to the pub meets with the same peole and saying hello to them all the time and having had someone offer me a good deal which was actually going to cost me more in the long run, but it was done right and properly rather than cheap and shite and would have cost more in petrol going back and forth to get it fixed time and again

although i might have to add an additional chapter to benni's disrtation about the complexities of living "online" entitled "not everyone is a cunt, even if they need the world to think that way"

Quick Reply: Sneaky low life people....