General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

who's had the snip

Search this Thread

Old 20-02-2010, 11:38 AM
D16PJM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i had the snip about 3 weeks ago and my experience was completely different, only just back to normal this week, was very soar for a good 2 weeks had to go back as it was so painfull, even doing nothing and hardly moving my biggy smalls would ache.

Anyone having it done your tight undies will be your best freind as when there hanging its not nice.

Different for everyone i know but after my experience if anyone asks me i say get the wife to have the implant it lasts five years and your nuts are left alone.

Pete
Old 20-02-2010, 11:45 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Heck! Mine don't feel too bad now. Bit achey, and the wound stings a bit. The surgeon wrapped my nuts in a 'turban bandage' to reduce swelling so they feel 'supported' and fingers crossed it'll get better, not worse.
Old 20-02-2010, 12:41 PM
stevostyles
Part of the Furniture

they left the balls in then lol
Old 20-02-2010, 02:22 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Originally Posted by stevostyles
they left the balls in then lol
I've not taken the bandages off yet, but there are two ball shaped things that hurt! So I'm assuming he's not swapped them for some plastic ones!
Old 20-02-2010, 03:52 PM
mcst
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by D16PJM
i had the snip about 3 weeks ago and my experience was completely different, only just back to normal this week, was very soar for a good 2 weeks had to go back as it was so painfull, even doing nothing and hardly moving my biggy smalls would ache.

Anyone having it done your tight undies will be your best freind as when there hanging its not nice.

Different for everyone i know but after my experience if anyone asks me i say get the wife to have the implant it lasts five years and your nuts are left alone.

Pete
Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
Heck! Mine don't feel too bad now. Bit achey, and the wound stings a bit. The surgeon wrapped my nuts in a 'turban bandage' to reduce swelling so they feel 'supported' and fingers crossed it'll get better, not worse.

Obviously different for everyone, as with all surgery there can be problems. I know people who went back to work straight after and also people who suffered for ages. I had 2 weeks of dull pain and very tender if touched ie showering. Once i'd had the stitches out they felt much better! Lost the pulling sensation from under my plums.

I'd personally recommmend it, worth the discomfort for the piece of mind.
Old 20-02-2010, 04:02 PM
Mike C
The Special One

Originally Posted by Coldo
Serious question... Excuse my ignorance.

After the snip, you can still perform in every way, still shoot a load except its a blank one aye?
I'd always wondered the same to be honest.
Old 20-02-2010, 04:12 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Originally Posted by Mike C
I'd always wondered the same to be honest.

Yeah, you still make semen, but the tubes the sperm comes down gets tied up. You perform exactly the same, just fire blanks.
Old 20-02-2010, 04:46 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by StephenC
Here we go, this was about two days in. After this it all turned black then the blood started to run into the base of my johnson. It fucking killed to touch and it was all red hot. Wore the sack they give you for nigh on two weeks. Pure agony. The process itself is embarassing as fuck as the nurses talk about having sausages for tea whilst your kid is just hanging their. Theres a few different ways of having it done, mine was a small slit in each side, tubes cut and section removed then ends burnt aswell for good measure then stitched back up. The tugging of the tubes is unreal, doesnt hurt but feels so weird. The injections to numb things really do kill, felt like he was putting too much in too quickly, dont mind pain but my back was arched and sweating like mad. The worst thing is that you have to shave all your sack so the dog can see the rabbit so afterwards when your in agony youve got the itchiest sack known to man and cant touch it as it kills!! Best of luck ....
Fpmsl!!! Why would anyone get the snip? You never know what the future holds, and one day you might be in a different relationshop and want kids.

Benni.
Old 20-02-2010, 04:56 PM
DangerousBryan
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

i am 36 now and done with having kids. one is quite enough
Old 20-02-2010, 04:58 PM
Shings
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I plan on doing it around the age of 40 I think
Old 20-02-2010, 05:07 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Originally Posted by Benni
Fpmsl!!! Why would anyone get the snip? You never know what the future holds, and one day you might be in a different relationshop and want kids.

Benni.
I know exactly what I want, and I definitely don't want any more kids.
Old 20-02-2010, 07:08 PM
gazdon
wheeler dealer

i want it done but i have a little cock dont want a sexy nurse looking lol.
Old 20-02-2010, 08:02 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by gazdon
It can't be as small as mine and I get mine out every time I go the docs' for him to give me the once over... Even the girl I go and get physiotherapy on my arm from has seen it. Don't worry about it, they've seen all sorts. They've probably seen dirty, unwashed and diseased cocks, so small ones one bother them,

Benni.
Old 20-02-2010, 08:18 PM
D16PJM

Originally Posted by gazdon
If you think its small now you wait till you have the snip, it goes into hiding for a few days, i thought he chopped the wrong bits
Old 21-02-2010, 12:40 PM
mcst

Originally Posted by Benni

Benni.
I'm 100% certain i don't want anymore kids. I've got one of each and both are awesome kids, if, god forbid anything happened to either of them i would never have another. If i split up with the mrs, i'd not want any kids with another woman, even if i had to be single as a result.
I had it done when i was about 26 so very young in comparison to most who have it done and they weren't prepared to do it at first, as i posted earlier though the mrs really suffered with recovery after c sections so this was our main reason for opting for the snip.

However if someone did decide they wanted it reversed it can be done far easier and safer on a bloke than for a woman to have sterilisation reversed.
Old 21-02-2010, 01:32 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Originally Posted by mondymatt
I'm 100% certain i don't want anymore kids. I've got one of each and both are awesome kids, if, god forbid anything happened to either of them i would never have another. If i split up with the mrs, i'd not want any kids with another woman, even if i had to be single as a result.
My feelings exactly. I've done with the whole baby thing, and have no desire to go through it all again.
Old 21-02-2010, 01:56 PM
Gary F
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by D16PJM
If you think its small now you wait till you have the snip, it goes into hiding for a few days, i thought he chopped the wrong bits

I wish people would stop quoting the picture, fuck me it give me the same feeling as hearing a dentists drill. Like fuck would I ever get the snip!
Old 21-02-2010, 02:47 PM
SteveW

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

i had it done 3 weeks ago, wasnt half as bad as i was expecting. was back in work after 3 days, was sore for about a week and a little bruised, its all fine now just got to do the sample in 8 odd weeks and fingers crossed the doc did a good job
Old 21-02-2010, 03:18 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

I'm amazed how long it takes for the sperm to get used up. First test in 16 weeks, then 28 weeks, then every 8 weeks till you have two clear samples

Milkman - it's not as bad as it seems. My bruising is virtually non-existant, and it's uncomfortable rather than painful.
Old 21-02-2010, 05:07 PM
TrevCos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

I don't need to, being a Jaffa.
Old 22-02-2010, 09:23 AM
mcst

I'm amazed how long it takes for the sperm to get used up. First test in 16 weeks, then 28 weeks, then every 8 weeks till you have two clear samples
Fuck! That was the most embarrassing part for me but i only had to do one or 2 samples iirc! I know they deal with all kinds of samples but i still found it embarrassing handing over a warm pot of sperm!
Old 22-02-2010, 09:50 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Originally Posted by mondymatt
Fuck! That was the most embarrassing part for me but i only had to do one or 2 samples iirc! I know they deal with all kinds of samples but i still found it embarrassing handing over a warm pot of sperm!
Mine's done by post. They warn you to make sure the pot is done up tightly!
Old 22-02-2010, 03:24 PM
StephenC
..BS Motorsport..

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Mine's done by post. They warn you to make sure the pot is done up tightly!
wish mine was, Ive got to take it into the hopsital within an hour of shooting it out? Missed my second one as im working away, wonder if I can do the post thing???
Old 22-04-2010, 03:39 PM
StephenC
..BS Motorsport..

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Finally dropped my second sample in, it says to abstain from any hows your father for two days but no more than 8, ive give it two days but fuck me, what a pityful sample! Felt a right twat handing it in to the woman, she had that look on her face as if to see "people have handed in pints before, whats this limpy?!" hope theres enough to see if the little swimmers aint there.
Old 22-04-2010, 04:00 PM
Ryan_3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by StephenC
Here we go, this was about two days in. After this it all turned black then the blood started to run into the base of my johnson. It fucking killed to touch and it was all red hot. Wore the sack they give you for nigh on two weeks. Pure agony. The process itself is embarassing as fuck as the nurses talk about having sausages for tea whilst your kid is just hanging their. Theres a few different ways of having it done, mine was a small slit in each side, tubes cut and section removed then ends burnt aswell for good measure then stitched back up. The tugging of the tubes is unreal, doesnt hurt but feels so weird. The injections to numb things really do kill, felt like he was putting too much in too quickly, dont mind pain but my back was arched and sweating like mad. The worst thing is that you have to shave all your sack so the dog can see the rabbit so afterwards when your in agony youve got the itchiest sack known to man and cant touch it as it kills!! Best of luck ....
fook me, dalmation balls
Old 22-04-2010, 04:08 PM
TOMMY_RS
SHITE!

Originally Posted by Gary F

I wish people would stop quoting the picture, fuck me it give me the same feeling as hearing a dentists drill. Like fuck would I ever get the snip!
i agree lol!