General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

why does everything go wrong all at once :(

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 11:12 AM
xHayleyx
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default why does everything go wrong all at once :(

Right, i never talk about my problems but things are going round and round in my head a million miles an hour and i dont know who to talk or i just end up getting upset because i cant get get it all out at once, so here goes.. they say bad luck comes in threes.. well i suppose its true, everything is going wrong, my boyfriend left me, my father is seriously ill in hospital with COPD and i dont know whats going to happen, i may loose my job at anytime- due to no work.

everything has been thrown at me all at once and its alot to take in i just dont no how to accept it all. im holding together but things are going round in my head an its driving me mental.

sorry to go on, i needed to just get it off my chest.

x
Old 04-12-2009, 11:21 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sods law, i've had the same for the last 3 years
Old 04-12-2009, 11:23 AM
xHayleyx

its just all doin my head in, wanna get away from it all, just dont know how..
Old 04-12-2009, 11:27 AM
Alan_D
PassionFord Post Troll

It must be really stressful for you, but just try to keep everything in perspective. You will get through things... they just take a while to sort out sometimes. You'll look back on this wondering why you got so worked up, as it will feel like it wasn't such a big deal.

Just try to see the bigger picture and stay strong is the only advice I could give.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:32 AM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

Hayleys bfs come and go and you will find another one same as jobs as your young,try and find one thing postitive to focus on,it will get better

But sorry to hear about your dad
Old 04-12-2009, 11:35 AM
xHayleyx

Originally Posted by Less.
Hayleys bfs come and go and you will find another one same as jobs as your young,try and find one thing postitive to focus on,it will get better

But sorry to hear about your dad

thankyou, everything just seems so hard at the moment, the littlest thing set me off, im one of these who doesnt cry infront of people cause il feel stupid. im trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
x
Old 04-12-2009, 11:36 AM
xHayleyx

Originally Posted by Alan_D
It must be really stressful for you, but just try to keep everything in perspective. You will get through things... they just take a while to sort out sometimes. You'll look back on this wondering why you got so worked up, as it will feel like it wasn't such a big deal.

Just try to see the bigger picture and stay strong is the only advice I could give.

im gonna try, i just like everything is bringin me down

Trending Topics

Old 04-12-2009, 11:36 AM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

there will be light at the end of tunnel always is,coulod be worse you could be Katie Price
Old 04-12-2009, 11:39 AM
aduz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

there will be light at the end of tunnel always is,coulod be worse you could be Katie Price
yeah highly successful and loaded...
Old 04-12-2009, 11:42 AM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Originally Posted by aduz
yeah highly successful and loaded...

Yep didnt think of that,shes meant to worth 8 million I think,so bad anology there
Old 04-12-2009, 11:44 AM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

that just cracked me up

like everyone has said, hope your dad makes a good recovery.. his is more important than anything like Bfs and jobs. like said, they come and go.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:47 AM
xHayleyx

youve got a good point there i guess,,
Old 04-12-2009, 11:52 AM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Originally Posted by xHayleyx
youve got a good point there i guess,,
Nope just brain before fingers there thats all,go out have a girls night out let yer hair down,but in a couple of weeks or months you will think why was I so upset.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:00 PM
xHayleyx

Nope just brain before fingers there thats all,go out have a girls night out let yer hair down,but in a couple of weeks or months you will think why was I so upset.

i was thinking that maybe just have no motivation.. its good to talk to some one about it tho,
x
Old 04-12-2009, 12:00 PM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 70 Likes on 63 Posts

As said try to put the things you can into perspective and put a good spin on them. Your boyfriend breaking up with you is a good reason to get out and meet new and exciting people. Meeting someone new and discovering you like them is always a great feeling.
Losing your job means you might end up finding a job you enjoy even more. Even still nothing is set in stone, so look at it as you have a job. Not "at the moment" or "for now". You have a job.
As for your dad, being strong and staying positive will make a difference. People that want to get better, will. If those around them are positive it will help them to overcome.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:01 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Yep its good to talk,but not to me as I always say the wrong thing
Old 04-12-2009, 12:02 PM
xHayleyx

Yep its good to talk,but not to me as I always say the wrong thing

hehe can be quite funny tho...
x
Old 04-12-2009, 12:05 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

hehe can be quite funny tho...
x
]
Guess theres a complimnet in there,fuck it I will take it as one
Old 04-12-2009, 12:06 PM
xHayleyx

Originally Posted by Chopshop85
As said try to put the things you can into perspective and put a good spin on them. Your boyfriend breaking up with you is a good reason to get out and meet new and exciting people. Meeting someone new and discovering you like them is always a great feeling.
Losing your job means you might end up finding a job you enjoy even more. Even still nothing is set in stone, so look at it as you have a job. Not "at the moment" or "for now". You have a job.
As for your dad, being strong and staying positive will make a difference. People that want to get better, will. If those around them are positive it will help them to overcome.

im trying to do just that, main worry is dad, of course i want him better, i just think alot of things will be different, thanks for the advice,, i do appriciate you guys took the time to look at my problems..
x
Old 04-12-2009, 12:07 PM
xHayleyx

]
Guess theres a complimnet in there,fuck it I will take it as one

why not you may as well,

x
Old 04-12-2009, 12:08 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

You're Dad's in the right place for treatment. There are lots of treatments, and from what I've just read up on before I replied, very sucessful too. You're Boyfriend must have been a mug, and probably isn't worth worrying about. Don't let him know you care, and the chances are he'll come crawling back. Us lads never realise we are onto a good thing, unti it's too late. As for work, I hope everything comes out alright. Remeber to think of all the posotives in your life at the moment, I bet there's loads if you think about it.

Benni.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:12 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Would say the main thing is to keep busy so you not at home thinking about things

and a rare thing aswell Benni said something useful for once

Anyway I am off to make spider soup for my dinner
Old 04-12-2009, 12:18 PM
xHayleyx

Originally Posted by Benni
You're Dad's in the right place for treatment. There are lots of treatments, and from what I've just read up on before I replied, very sucessful too. You're Boyfriend must have been a mug, and probably isn't worth worrying about. Don't let him know you care, and the chances are he'll come crawling back. Us lads never realise we are onto a good thing, unti it's too late. As for work, I hope everything comes out alright. Remeber to think of all the posotives in your life at the moment, I bet there's loads if you think about it.

Benni.

i dont know a great deal about COPD I just know its some sort of lung disease,, and it makes him breathless and he cant breathe properly,, he passed out on the wednesday becaus ehis oxygen levels were so low, i just want him to be better. as the bloke ,, i just dont know what happened but no doubt its my fault for some reason or nother, i get some people say to me go home have an early night but i drives me round the bend cos i stay awake thinkin and my head goes into overdrive

x
Old 04-12-2009, 12:19 PM
Matt_16v
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Bad times Hayley, they say it comes in threes don't they!! Hope your dad makes a full and speedy recovery. As for your boyfriend, well, 'he ain't worth it girlfriend' (said while moving head from side to side and clicking fingers)
Old 04-12-2009, 12:23 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i dont know a great deal about COPD I just know its some sort of lung disease,, and it makes him breathless and he cant breathe properly,, he passed out on the wednesday becaus ehis oxygen levels were so low, i just want him to be better. as the bloke ,, i just dont know what happened but no doubt its my fault for some reason or nother, i get some people say to me go home have an early night but i drives me round the bend cos i stay awake thinkin and my head goes into overdrive

x
Its not your fault. So stop thinking it is
Old 04-12-2009, 12:25 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

He cant be that much of a man to dump you while yuour dad in hospital move on and find someone better,its not your fault
Old 04-12-2009, 12:26 PM
xHayleyx

Originally Posted by Matt_16v
Bad times Hayley, they say it comes in threes don't they!! Hope your dad makes a full and speedy recovery. As for your boyfriend, well, 'he ain't worth it girlfriend' (said while moving head from side to side and clicking fingers)

that was really funny !
x
Old 04-12-2009, 12:27 PM
xHayleyx

He cant be that much of a man to dump you while yuour dad in hospital move on and find someone better,its not your fault

gets worse through text
x
Old 04-12-2009, 12:28 PM
xHayleyx

Originally Posted by mrjenrst
Its not your fault. So stop thinking it is

mayb it is, i dont know,, i said to him if we were finished 4 good to get his things but he wont reply to msgs or calls ?

x
Old 04-12-2009, 12:29 PM
rog
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 67 Likes on 50 Posts

Definately does you good to talk about it, whether it's here or in person. Kind of learning that very quickly myself recently. You don't need to tell everyone your problems, sometimes telling 1 person is enough, sometimes not.Been thinking of posting a thread like this last week, but I generally amn't that open with stuff I have going on, so i decided against it.If you don't do something about how you feel it will end up dragging you down with it. Chin up dear!The say bad luck comes in 3's, sounds like your due for some better luck now.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:31 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

If he not repsonding to texts or or calls get all stuff and dump it outside his house
Old 04-12-2009, 12:32 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

x
I'd never heard of it until you mentioned it. I only read up on it so I didn't reply not knowing what I was on about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic...monary_disease

Benni.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:36 PM
xHayleyx

Originally Posted by rog
Definately does you good to talk about it, whether it's here or in person. Kind of learning that very quickly myself recently. You don't need to tell everyone your problems, sometimes telling 1 person is enough, sometimes not.Been thinking of posting a thread like this last week, but I generally amn't that open with stuff I have going on, so i decided against it.If you don't do something about how you feel it will end up dragging you down with it. Chin up dear!The say bad luck comes in 3's, sounds like your due for some better luck now.

i know what you mean,,i dont like talking to people face to face cos i cant get out what i want to say cos i feel like a fool. or end up with that horrible lump in the throat! this is the first time ive really spoke to people about how i feel, i thought id either get ripped for postin somin like this but iv had a really good response,, i hope you are okay too tho..

xx
Old 04-12-2009, 12:39 PM
xHayleyx

If he not repsonding to texts or or calls get all stuff and dump it outside his house

i have considered it .. but ill feel like a c**t i dont know what to say in a text to make him listen,,
x
Old 04-12-2009, 12:40 PM
rog
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 67 Likes on 50 Posts

Cheers, yeah I'm getting there, but still thinking about posting up some shit!!! What you have said above is spot on, thats another reason why i never said anything. The worst thing you can do is worry about it i suppose, it's only you that suffers in the end.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:43 PM
xHayleyx

Originally Posted by Benni
I'd never heard of it until you mentioned it. I only read up on it so I didn't reply not knowing what I was on about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic...monary_disease

Benni.

he is slowly getting worse to be honest,, (like the thing said) i new that was gonna happen tho bacause he told me. he used to smoke lots but he quit wen he was diagnosed,, he also works for bosch in there massive warehouse so the dust wont be helping.. but hes been off for weeks now.. its sad to see him like this but i try to stay positive for my mum and sis, its not a very nice disease by the sounds of it,, x
Old 04-12-2009, 12:44 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

i have considered it .. but ill feel like a c**t i dont know what to say in a text to make him listen,,
x
Maybe leave the texts for a day or so then try,if he not want to respond to your texts it not matter what you say to be honest
Old 04-12-2009, 12:45 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

And hope things get better for you too Rog have a big manly hug
Old 04-12-2009, 12:45 PM
xHayleyx

Originally Posted by rog
Cheers, yeah I'm getting there, but still thinking about posting up some shit!!! What you have said above is spot on, thats another reason why i never said anything. The worst thing you can do is worry about it i suppose, it's only you that suffers in the end.

well if you wanna discuss problems then please pm me!
i have days where im good then it all goes to pot because of one little thing..i guess people go through this too,x

Last edited by xHayleyx; 04-12-2009 at 12:46 PM. Reason: spellin

Quick Reply: why does everything go wrong all at once :(