General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Watching this moning,look out for tranny!!!

Search this Thread

Old 26-11-2009, 07:17 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 83 Likes on 70 Posts

It happens to a lot of people both male and female and I suppose I dont understand it, you wouldn't unless you are in that position yourself I would guess.

I remember seeing a story about a fella in Thai Land who felt the same way, in order for him to have the surgery and make the change he fought through a tough kick boxing competition and won earning the money for the operations have to say respect there and doubt there was anything wrong with his abilities as a man certainly not as a fighter anyway

Like others I think its not something to be offensive about/make jokes, people are what they are

Luciano

Last edited by charlie luciano; 26-11-2009 at 07:22 PM.
Old 26-11-2009, 07:20 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

i was always taught as a child not to laugh at freaks.
Old 27-11-2009, 10:08 AM
kniterider
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
But there is a medical reason you mong. Just because your tiny mind can't imagine a life other than your own doesn't automatically mean it's wrong.

It must take a massive amount of courage to not only come out to your friends and family, but to also go through what must be a savage operation. And while I'll be the first person to snigger at the thought of a 'he-she' I've still got respect for anyone who does it, especially in a male dominated profession.

as i said earlia the only medical reason is something wrong upstairs. to want to, infact feel the need to want to change your sex cannot surely be the decision of someone with a stable mind? altering the body with tattoos and piercing is for fashion and art, but changing your sex because your not happy about what sex you are born? that imo shows instability in one of its highest forms.

i agree on the point of respect though. i agree to go through all that which you listed must take balls (no pun intended) but the reason behind it cn only point towards issues of the mental kind.#

i have no problems with gay people, some of my good friends are gay but to want to change sex is completely wrong. im sure even they would agree with that too.