General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Fcuking Horses

Search this Thread

Old 21-11-2009, 05:55 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

there are fields for horses to drive around on

nad if they want to go onthe roads then they should be in boxes with wheels on, being pulled by land cruisers and the like

end of
Old 21-11-2009, 05:55 PM
mechanic28
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by yellowsierra
Stinking pile of poo indicates were accident happened

made me laugh this pic!"fresh horse poo"
Old 21-11-2009, 06:00 PM
cozzyspud
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Horse = Field
Old 21-11-2009, 06:08 PM
TOMMY_RS
SHITE!

Originally Posted by stuboy
so when some scooter/bike skids on the poo and crash's he get nowt but the nag keeps on pooing free of charge on the queens highways

init, i have almost fell off a few times due to horse shit on the fuckin road!
Old 21-11-2009, 06:12 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

looks like youll be fixing that yourself if you want to keep the car!!
Old 21-11-2009, 06:16 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by speedy-tom
init, i have almost fell off a few times due to horse shit on the fuckin road!
Ride to the conditions and the environment you are in then
Old 21-11-2009, 06:26 PM
yellowsierra
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
looks like youll be fixing that yourself if you want to keep the car!!
a pair of doors a Mirror and a wheel cover should see it done as there was no other damage. Only hair and greese on the a piler so if it gets written of we shall retain the salvage and fix it up which wont cost too much and the booked Value on it is Ł2K
Old 21-11-2009, 06:27 PM
cozzfather
C.R.E.A.M.

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

horses were on the roads before cars when roads were dirt tracks,they have every right to be on the road imo,yes some girls can't control the ride but i have seen blokes bucking and struggling with a crazy mare.

i always give them room after one jumped on me dads car and made it look 10 times worse than the micra,a big fook off horse can squash pillars and roof skins if they jump on the top of the car.
Old 21-11-2009, 07:18 PM
KregRS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I used to do multidrop in Newmarket, horse capital, one of the few places where horses have priority over other traffic. Mornings in Newmarket are a nightmare if you get caught up waiting for 60 odd nags to cross the road. I used to go on to some of the studs for parcels, some serious money on some of them, Godolphin and the like.
Old 21-11-2009, 09:31 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by cozzfather
i always give them room after one jumped on me dads car and made it look 10 times worse than the micra
now we know you're bullshitting - no car can possibly look 10 times worse than a micra
Old 21-11-2009, 11:22 PM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I don't think horses should be on the road and if someone thinks they are somehow "entitled" to be there, they should pay road tax like a car or motorbike does.

Having said that, I simply don't understand why anyone would want to take a horse on the road anyway.

You aren't enjoying the countryside surrounded by traffic.
Horses are off-road creatures and if they didn't go on roads they wouldn't need metal shoes nailed to their feet.
You have to deal with the stink of the beast, as well as the traffic fumes.
You have to wear shit clothes and a stupid hat.
If you can afford a horse, you can probably afford a half-decent car.
Even a bus is faster to get to town!
Old 21-11-2009, 11:39 PM
yellowsierra

Originally Posted by Iain Mac
I don't think horses should be on the road and if someone thinks they are somehow "entitled" to be there, they should pay road tax like a car or motorbike does.

Having said that, I simply don't understand why anyone would want to take a horse on the road anyway.

You aren't enjoying the countryside surrounded by traffic.
Horses are off-road creatures and if they didn't go on roads they wouldn't need metal shoes nailed to their feet.
You have to deal with the stink of the beast, as well as the traffic fumes.
You have to wear shit clothes and a stupid hat.
If you can afford a horse, you can probably afford a half-decent car.
Even a bus is faster to get to town!
I make you right mate, horses are best in there own environment of which a road is not and therefore should be fully under control when crossing a road or indead venturing onto roads and into Traffic
Old 22-11-2009, 12:06 AM
yellowsierra

OK, as the driver of the said micra, i have no problem with horses on the road living out in the sticks as we do i am very aware of what might be on the road and drive accordingly, i by no means drove fast, sounded my horn or even drove close,but for some reason the horse was spooked but what upset me was the rider at no point during the whole encounter did she dismount her horse and check it over. Also just a small foot note for those out there that have slated my micra, as i dont have a penis i have nothing to prove.
(Yellowsierras other half)
Old 22-11-2009, 12:09 AM
markk
10K+ Poster!!

Received 105 Likes on 97 Posts

the law should be compulsary for horse owners to pay for road insurance and have to carry it at all times when on the road, all this bollox about horses being on the road before cars, yes maybe but the fookin roads where ot there, they used to the fooking farm tracks.

what if i was a person on the pavement and the horse fooked about? maybe a death?
the rider would be up in court for manslaughter, so how can you be in charge of somthing when really you will never be in charge of it.

the law is crazy when it comes to horse owners, if the fookers where still wild they would be no where near a road, so its the owners/riders at fault.
Old 22-11-2009, 12:13 AM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

@ Fuzzy
Old 22-11-2009, 12:18 AM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by markk
the law should be compulsary for horse owners to pay for road insurance and have to carry it at all times when on the road, all this bollox about horses being on the road before cars, yes maybe but the fookin roads where ot there, they used to the fooking farm tracks.

what if i was a person on the pavement and the horse fooked about? maybe a death?
the rider would be up in court for manslaughter, so how can you be in charge of somthing when really you will never be in charge of it.

the law is crazy when it comes to horse owners, if the fookers where still wild they would be no where near a road, so its the owners/riders at fault.

Sorry mate but what total fucking bollocks! The Romans did a fair few roads and it's safe to say they weren't driving where they were going. The car invaded the horses territory in large and motorists seem to forget this as you clearly have. That network has been adapted over the years for motrised vehicles. Horses have gone from being our transport to being used as toys as most of our cars are to us now. They have every right to be there and if you are driving in the country you should expect to come across them and not drive like a cunt. End of
Old 22-11-2009, 12:36 AM
kosman
sideways all the way!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Oranoco
Sorry mate but what total fucking bollocks! The Romans did a fair few roads and it's safe to say they weren't driving where they were going. The car invaded the horses territory in large and motorists seem to forget this as you clearly have. That network has been adapted over the years for motrised vehicles. Horses have gone from being our transport to being used as toys as most of our cars are to us now. They have every right to be there and if you are driving in the country you should expect to come across them and not drive like a cunt. End of
fuck me do you wanna live back in the day?

cars abnd transport are what the roads are for now,horses have been relegated to fields,glue and dogfood,fuck me if the romans had cars they would be glue and dogfood a lot quicker,evolution me howd,no one wants the stinking shitting machines on the roads for cars which pay tax insurance and fuel prices.

you dont see cars in shitty fields because they cant handle it and thats why horses shouldnt be on the road with some fat splitarse piloting it because they get spooked by machinery.

lets rid our cars and go back to horses for transport and live in mud huts
Old 22-11-2009, 12:42 AM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

I love my cars and stuff but I also have a stroing passion for horses and it really fucks me off when people don't respect the countryside and it's associated traffic. How do tractors get between the fields? They use the roads, and it's exactly the same for getting horses to the bridleways. I'm sure horseriders would rather not be on the road with some inconsiderate cunt revving and beeping the horn as well but they have to make do and so do we.

Like I said it just needs a bit of consideration by horses riders and motorists and it can all work smoothly
Old 22-11-2009, 12:48 AM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 70 Likes on 63 Posts

An animal of that size and such low intelligence and ease of spooking shouldn't even be allowed near people, let alone on the roads.
There is a stables behind my house and all the snooty stuck up horsey gays ever do is bitch about cars etc... then they all leave in theire massive posh cars and drive like fookin maniacs out of the village!! Also, a dog sh*ts in the road and you pay a Ł5000 fine. A horse sh*ts in the road (massive ammounts of sh*t as well ) which can potentially kill a motorcyclist... aboslutely nothing. Just leave it to kill someone.

Last edited by Chopshop85; 22-11-2009 at 12:50 AM.
Old 22-11-2009, 12:49 AM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

a big massive pile of horse shite mid bend is exactly what motorbikers need to make a sunday afternoon out enjoyable
Old 22-11-2009, 01:01 AM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Chopshop85
An animal of that size and such low intelligence and ease of spooking shouldn't even be allowed near people, let alone on the roads.
Horses are far from "low intelligence".

Anyway I'm too drunk and tired to argue on it. All I'm saying is I've seen it from both sides of the fence and it's far from being as cut and dried as some people seem to think.

Last edited by Oranoco; 22-11-2009 at 01:04 AM.
Old 22-11-2009, 01:10 AM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 70 Likes on 63 Posts

Horses are far from "low intelligence"
Compared to dogs, cats, pigs, elephants, birds, monkeys/gorrillas etc, dolphins, whales. All learn faster than horses. They are pretty low down the list of animal itelligence. (none of the above are fussed by cars either lol)

Like with the horse riders in the pictures, no hi-viz etc. Always thinking they are above everyone else because "horses where on the roads first blah blah". Its called evolution and who are horse riders to stop it. You dont get old railway nutters on hand carts blocking up main lines, or people in biplanes complaining that airbus' are too noisey and fly to fast.

Last edited by Chopshop85; 22-11-2009 at 01:21 AM.
Old 22-11-2009, 01:25 AM
yellowsierra

At this point we would like to thank everyone for there concern on the well being of us and the horse, cheers (fcuk the horses driver)
Old 22-11-2009, 04:29 AM
Isaac.Hunt
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Horses should be banned from the roads, they have no purposeful reason for being there. Whilst I disagree with the suggestion that they are stupid animals I will say that they are highly instinctual and as such have the potential to be very unpredictable - not a good combination with "fast" moving traffic.

They simply have no place on a modern road and should be kept to bridal paths only.

Incidentally, I love Horses; I've spent most of my life around them and still own one to this day and there is no way in Hell I would allow him to be anywhere near a road - far too dangerous for all involved and to be honest, no real reason to do so.
Old 22-11-2009, 09:22 AM
markk
10K+ Poster!!

what a load of antiquated crap, !

Im just off out on my penny farthing in my sunday best - get with the current century pal.

we live in a society of people being sued, not the dark ages where horses are the method of transport. move over BEEP BEEP lol
Old 22-11-2009, 09:31 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by Chopshop85
Compared to dogs, cats, pigs, elephants, birds, monkeys/gorrillas etc, dolphins, whales. All learn faster than horses. They are pretty low down the list of animal itelligence. (none of the above are fussed by cars either lol)

Like with the horse riders in the pictures, no hi-viz etc. Always thinking they are above everyone else because "horses where on the roads first blah blah". Its called evolution and who are horse riders to stop it. You dont get old railway nutters on hand carts blocking up main lines, or people in biplanes complaining that airbus' are too noisey and fly to fast.
post of the week
Old 22-11-2009, 09:36 AM
edd

Horses are far from "low intelligence".
Smart enough to smash mateys car up....great
Old 22-11-2009, 09:36 AM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by yellowsierra
Also just a small foot note for those out there that have slated my micra, as i dont have a penis i have nothing to prove.
(Yellowsierras other half)
when god gave you a cunt, did he take away your sense of humour in part exchange?
Old 22-11-2009, 09:48 AM
Lee Ivatt
Shizzle My Nizzle

Originally Posted by morto
being a horse rider and car owner myself its surprising how many car drivers think they can squeese past a horse on a country lane ,treat them with respect , remember horses are flight animals so they panic at the slightest noise and they do not have breaks! , always pass very wide and very slow and if you havn' t enough room to pass then be patient and wait, most riders will wave you past when safe to do so.I have already had one horse killed by an irrisponciable driver and had run in's with boy racers who think it is cleaver to drive past as fast as possiable and beep there horn,may b they will think twice when a ton of horse lands on their bonnet , killing horse and rider! a car can be fixed, a dead horse & rider cannot!!

(sandy, andys wife)
Your obviously a very small minotiry of horse rider then.

Most of the daft tarts around here ride 2 or 3 a breast, no high vis.
They make no effort to even acknowledge you or move into single file or pull over.

You then drive past and they either look at you like your a piece of shite or totally blank you. No thanks, nothing.

So why do you expect people to be curtious to you

I do still either totally stop or go to crawling pace. As my landrover would totally destroy horse and rider if the horse did bolt. and I could never live with that.

But I pay Road tax, Fuel tax, Insurance, MOT. Im driving on these roads mostly for work purposes, if ive got 3 ton trailer on the back and stop every 5 mins for some dizzy tart on a horse, its costing me more time and money. The least I expect is a wave and thankyou.

I understand there are responsible horse riders out there, but im afraid 90% of the ones I come across are not!!

Also when you see them pikies on them racing carriages, how come everyone still bombs past at 60mph and the horse doesnt bat an eyelid?

And also at the end of the day when the tarts decide to go home, why do they then think its ok to go flat out at 60 on country roads in their X5's and rangerover sports?

Last edited by Lee Ivatt; 22-11-2009 at 09:56 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 22-11-2009, 10:07 AM
ben_frst
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ellie and oranoco

i was only joking any way dont get them im pompey and its a good job really

as said horses belong in a field or in a burger not on an a/b road where i pay alot of tax to maintain and drive

as for the idiot and wearing horn comments the horses owners riding 2 up and not pulling over are the idiots and i doubt you'd make me wear anything my motors alot faster than a horse thats just fallen on its owner lol

on a serious note
the law should be that all horse owners should pull over stationery to let cars past end off
Old 22-11-2009, 10:14 AM
cossiejay

i know i will not be liked for this but horse's belong in fields,lost count of how many riders do ride in a care free manner when out on the roads ,as if they own the roads,i allways pass with care and very rarely get a thank you .i know not all horse riders are like this normely the stuck up toffy ones
Old 22-11-2009, 10:20 AM
cozzfather
C.R.E.A.M.

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by foreigneRS
now we know you're bullshitting - no car can possibly look 10 times worse than a micra
i read the first part and thought the cheeky so and so and then read the rest and laughed

Originally Posted by markk

which came first the horse or the car get with it .
i live right by a stables and me mates family owns it,i see horses on the roads by us all the time and i like them

is right matey you tell them

i like to see a pert bum bouncing in the saddle of a taught pony
Old 22-11-2009, 10:23 AM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

How do tractors get between the fields? They use the roads, and it's exactly the same for getting horses to the bridleways.
Personally, I think tractors should move from field to field whenever possible, instead of coming out on the road, dump a load of muck, and then turn into the next field, but I recognise that isn't always possible.

The big difference between a tractor on the road and a horse being on the road is that at least the farmer is doing it for a good reason - i.e. his employment in the production of food or other useful crops.

What useful purpose does a horse ever serve on the road?
(apart perhaps from mounted police - who don't tend to be on any roads you'd be able to drive down anyway!)

Yellowsierra
Glad you are both OK.
The horse deserved whatever it got!

Last edited by Iain Mac; 22-11-2009 at 10:24 AM.
Old 22-11-2009, 10:26 AM
pee vee
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Fukking horse riders. shouldnt be on the road.
as they are unpredictable and 'flight' animals, so out of control.

90% of the riders round this way are ignorant cnuts aswell, i always slow down to a crawl for them. and hardly any of them put their hand up to say thanks.
Old 22-11-2009, 10:47 AM
Fudgey
Baby Cheesus

Received 106 Likes on 93 Posts

i love horses, especially in a rich gravey.
Old 22-11-2009, 10:57 AM
yellowsierra

Originally Posted by foreigneRS
when god gave you a cunt, did he take away your sense of humour in part exchange?
No don't be silly when god gave me a cunt he also gave me the intellect not to behave like one hahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 22-11-2009, 12:40 PM
cosevo

I fooking hate horses when they are being riden on the road, proper piss take, come across them all the time in my transit around saffron walden area, always 2 of them side by side as you had, sometimes come round a corner and dont get time to slow down aas they are right there.
I dont drive fooking van through a field (well not very often anyway) so dont ride your horse on the road.....and pick your shit up.....rant over
Old 22-11-2009, 12:43 PM
markk
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by cozzfather

which came first the horse or the car get with it .
wheres the fooking dinosaurs then ?
Old 22-11-2009, 01:09 PM
badnews
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

i hate the fookers i got so much shite rideing my trailbike past them on country roads it was not funny, i got abuse from young and old i was fully road legal and enjoying a ride out when some toffy nosed twat with a horse gives me a gob full because my bike spooks there tin of chum. they are by far the dumbest animal. only thing dafter is the mong on it's back thinking they own the road
Old 22-11-2009, 01:11 PM
kosman
sideways all the way!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

you lot arguing the horses side are fighting a losing battle

Quick Reply: Fcuking Horses