General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Henry you cheating Bastward!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 20-11-2009, 04:56 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

that is fucking brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 20-11-2009, 05:14 AM
fezzajsy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

gutted for the irish but what was henry to do?he did admit it after.i think this are the kind of decisions that make football what it is now,so much fun.
Old 20-11-2009, 06:57 AM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

All it proved was that Frances desire to get to the world cup was greater then Ireland. As a Spurs fan I hate that cunt Henry and feel for Keano, but that's football, win at any cost. I don't expect you paddy's to back England, same as the Scot's and the Welsh because in reality your teams are fucking shit and should just give up trying to get into the world cup and the euro's. England won't win the world cup, but we'll have another good crack getting to the quater finals.
Old 20-11-2009, 11:42 AM
morcheen
Advanced PassionFord User

where an what was the linesman looking at ? that's the big ? here! henry did what every other footballer would do,try at all costs to get the goal and hope the ref didn't see it,normal in not just football .if duff could use his fucking right foot and keane his left then they would have had 2 goals .not enough talent about at the moment
Old 20-11-2009, 11:59 AM
Markb_s1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

best bit i saw on tv last night was that Ireland have requested a rematch... good luck! I think we all know there's absolutely no hope in hell of that happening!
Old 20-11-2009, 04:05 PM
Billy_RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 47 Likes on 42 Posts

Roy Keanes Comments today. Case Closed.
Old 20-11-2009, 04:45 PM
D-Sport
BANNED

BANNED

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by DanRSturbo
All it proved was that Frances desire to get to the world cup was greater then Ireland. As a Spurs fan I hate that cunt Henry and feel for Keano, but that's football, win at any cost. I don't expect you paddy's to back England, same as the Scot's and the Welsh because in reality your teams are fucking shit and should just give up trying to get into the world cup and the euro's. England won't win the world cup, but we'll have another good crack getting to the quater finals.
us paddys??, typical arrogance
Old 20-11-2009, 05:10 PM
Billy_RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by DanRSturbo
As a Spurs fan I hate that cunt Henry and feel for Keano
This proves you dont know anything about football
Old 20-11-2009, 05:29 PM
RobL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8bkT6eIrnc

lol @ roy keane
Old 20-11-2009, 06:10 PM
Kris_23
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by Billy_RST
This proves you dont know anything about football

The irony of that comment

Sorry pal but you dont seem to know anything about football! Take your blinkers off.

I hate Ronaldo doesn't mean I dont respect his talent and know nothing about football!!
Old 20-11-2009, 06:32 PM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by D-Sport
us paddys??, typical arrogance
How is that arrogant ?
Old 21-11-2009, 05:07 AM
MARCOSWORTH
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Keane has a point there, but i think he's a bit biased with a bit of grief against the FAI now how does that come

There's only one solution to these cheaters, divers and things referees can't handle and that's the video referee asap
Old 21-11-2009, 08:31 AM
GTi-R23
The ladies love it French

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've always respected Henry and loads of other strikers in the same position would've done exactly the same.

But if you 'bend the rules' in other sports, F1 for instance, you get fucked over royally.

At least us Welsh, the Irish and the Scots have nothing else to worry about next June apart from pissing ourselves watching England lose in the quarters in a penalty shoot out and blaming whoever misses for the rest of their life and booing him at every domestic match, where as they probably missed a whole host of sitters and should have won the game comfortably before it ever got to pens.

Haha Roy Keane is class by the way!

Last edited by GTi-R23; 21-11-2009 at 08:36 AM.
Old 21-11-2009, 09:49 AM
Billy_RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by GTi-R23
I've always respected Henry and loads of other strikers in the same position would've done exactly the same.

But if you 'bend the rules' in other sports, F1 for instance, you get fucked over royally.

At least us Welsh, the Irish and the Scots have nothing else to worry about next June apart from pissing ourselves watching England lose in the quarters in a penalty shoot out and blaming whoever misses for the rest of their life and booing him at every domestic match, where as they probably missed a whole host of sitters and should have won the game comfortably before it ever got to pens.

At least we'll be there.
Old 21-11-2009, 10:35 AM
sidewaysdave

roy keane sumed if it for me, what everyones forgot if henery hadnt of hand balled and the irish had hung on for peneltys do you really think you would of won a shootout? not a chance with your washed up prem players and your championship players
Old 21-11-2009, 12:09 PM
RobL

Originally Posted by GTi-R23

lol how sad is it when the only pleasure you can get out of international football is watching england fail, pathetic
feel for you guys it must suck being a footy fan and never getting to see your country at the world cup
Old 21-11-2009, 09:50 PM
Cozzie Bhoy

Originally Posted by sidewaysdave
roy keane sumed if it for me, what everyones forgot if henery hadnt of hand balled and the irish had hung on for peneltys do you really think you would of won a shootout? not a chance with your washed up prem players and your championship players
No body gave us a chance either in 180 mins of football so whats to say we wouldn't give them a run in penalties!! IMO france are shite, lots of star players who just can't paly together, A bit like another team we know! Have some great memories of watchin Ireland play, including beating England and Italy!!
Old 21-11-2009, 09:58 PM
mechanic28
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

ah well never mind!
Old 21-11-2009, 10:11 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Kris_23
Sorry but all the people having a go at Henry should look at the bigger picture, when do you EVER see a player admitting handball?

Its up to the ref's and the linesman to see it.

And look at it from Henry's point of view he could either do as he did and have the Irish hate him or admit it possibly leaving France out of the world cup and having every football fan in France hate him.

Difficult position to be in if you ask me. Knee jerk reaction, I am an Arsenal fan and Henry was not known for cheating do you think he would knowinly want the world world to see him as a cheat just to get to a world cup he has no chance of winning?

And to the Arsenal fan above are you 12?

What he said, and LOL
Old 22-11-2009, 01:03 AM
fezzajsy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

as they say play with the whistle!!