General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Bit of a heavy question,:-abortion

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 10:15 PM
Punkie
For Sale..Apply within.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Austin101
I do see your point. This thread is going hit a raw nerve with most people. I'll give it a count on "how many times" and i'll get back to yea
With three kids I doubt you'll run out of fingers and toes to count on

Nothing hits a raw nerve like ignorance...thats all I'll say
Old 05-11-2009, 10:19 PM
Austin101
Your talkin sh** now

Originally Posted by Punkie
With three kids I doubt you'll run out of fingers and toes to count on

Nothing hits a raw nerve like ignorance...thats all I'll say
Suits you sir
Old 05-11-2009, 10:23 PM
Punkie
For Sale..Apply within.

Originally Posted by S1 JOHN S1

We wouldn't need abortion clinic's if people took time to think .

Yes there will alway's be an "accident" but how many are accident's and how many are caused through fucking about
Fucking about or lack of sex education?

How many people used to hear rumours at school that you cant get pregnant your first time if you do it standing on one leg while singing the national anthem?

Oh, and as for not needing abortion clinics if people took the time to think...I can just see that now...

Rapist: Hold on a second *pulls out checklist* are you using any of the below forms of contraception *reads list*
Victim: No Mr Rapist Im not
Rapist: Okay, better put a condom on since that pesky S1 John outlawed all the abortion clinics

Old 05-11-2009, 11:48 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

The sooner they invent the male pill the better!!!

If most 13-25 year old boys knew they could take the pill and fuck without getting the bird up the duff then the teen pregnancy rate and half the countrys problems would stop in one generation. The resulting STD epidemic would also wipe out the stupid ones for the next generation too. WINNER!!

Make it free and half these CHAV pregnancys wouldnt happen either as most boys wouldnt want to risk CSA chasing them when said slut changes her mind and wants more money once the new DWP scheme forcing mums into work takes effect.

You can imagine the next thing that wll happen is CHAVETTES will be touting for a CHAV to fuck her while not being on the male pill and the conversation would go something like this:

CHAVETTE: you on the pill blud??
CHAV: naaa bird, i aint no poof innit like! (not taking the pill will be some new sign of being "hard innit blud" amongst CHAVS)
CHAVETTE: I promise i wont dobs yous in ta CSA like innit, i just wants me benefits for life, know what ee mean? Like??
CHAV: I trust ya babes, safe.
CHAVETTE: fuck me know!! Leave the burberry cap on blud, real ones turn me on!!

In reality the CHAV is on the male pill and gets to fuck her loads for months till she works out hes on pill or she gets texted the truth by a mate

Originally Posted by Charlie Chalk
I've even said 2nd time she was on the pill but was off it for a month, to which I didn't know and she fell pregnant.
Stupid bints who do that need criminalising. Theres more than we know of im sure, especially with soo many stupid girls under the belief that having a baby will sort out relationship and make him love her more only dysfunctional psychos would think that!!!

It's there choice but i find disgusting how they use aborting for them been adult enough to shag but not to think of what may happen.
You made your point perfectly clear on page 1, now shut the fuck up

Everyones entitled to an opinion but no one else feels the need to repeat it erm repeatedly.

You dont seem to be able to see it from another persons perspective and only seem to be seeing it from your own "hater" perspective and offer no real deep solid arguement just relying on your own percieved moral high ground.

you happy that your probably a grand a year worse off because a proportion of your taxes are paying benefits for unwanted babies????

You happy that a significant number of these babies will be neglected/abused/bought up wrong and end up continuing the cycle bringing down our society and furthering the nations financial and crime problems???

You mention suffering and all that and how its destroying a life with abortion, do you really think thats valid when you look at the suffering of for example Baby P??? Id like to see how you would justify baby p being born as the lesser of two evils. (bearing in mind the REALITY of our society NOT the idealistic belief that no abuse should ever happen).

In terms of suffering i think a lot of babys born in unwanted pregnancys would probably be better off aborted as its the humane thing to do. The outlook for abused/neglected children is in reality very poor with a significant number having miserable lives, being involved in lots of crime, addiction, serious mental illhealth etc etc causing misery both to themselves and others at a high level. Sure not everyone with a shit childhood goes on to have a shit worthless life of pain and misery but lots do.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:57 PM
SteveT
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

I feel that my views on abortion may be considered quite 'cold' but this is just my own opinion/feeling, as a single guy with no parental experience/inclanation.

I don't have a problem with abortion at all. I don't consider a baby to be truely alive until it is actually born. I don't believe that a foetus has rights, or feelings, or the abilitity to feel pain in the way that we do. In fact until a baby is born it is a foetus with a parasitic relationship to its mother.

It shocked me to read just now, that abortion in this country is only legal if the birth of the baby would cause harm to the mother (physical or mental health to mother or her current chidren) or the expected child (physical/mental problems). I had thought that it was just an option available if you fall pregnant, no specific criteria to meet. IMO, that is how it should be.
Abortion should be easily accessible, free and anomynous IMO.

Last edited by SteveT; 06-11-2009 at 12:07 AM.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:01 AM
mozzy
Ford for life

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i always use protectio, i even have a hand rail around the bedwith foot straps so i dont fall in
Old 06-11-2009, 12:04 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Steve the "valid reasons" are very loosely applied so pretty much any woman who wants to abort can.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:05 AM
**caz**
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I think if people read back over the many posts and many views on this topic they will see that everyone has their own opinions and thoughts on this subject!

At the end of the day if the people that aren't using protection get pregnant and weren't allowed abortions...then those people would take another view on it and would start to use contraception....As i said at the beginning that is if...

The point i can see being made is that those people that are having the "heat of the moment" and no thought for the consequences at all need to go back to school for some sex education to remind them how easy it is to fall pregnant....at least by putting a contraception barrier in the way this reduces the risk of unwanted pregnancies in the first place....

There are too many people out there with the "it wont happen to me" attitude, and then when it comes to the crunch they turn to the abortion route.....this is what i dont agree with.....abortion is far too easily used as a way of back tracking, use protection in the first place and ya wouldn't be in this situation!

obviously as already stated if the pregnancy comes through rape or if the child is going to be disabled to the state that their quality of life is going to be affected to such a point then yes in these cases i agree, but when its just used as a willy nilly escape route thats where i disagree......

x
Old 06-11-2009, 12:39 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

caz you contradicted yourself there saying people would start using contraception without abortions yet on the other side said people not thinking need sex ed!!!

the problem being these people are NOT thinking.

The really young teens sure might be too young to get the sex ed, but anyone 13 and over these days will have been taught about sex ed if they attend a school where national cirriculem is taught!!!! And if theyve not attended school then usually they are the kind of kids from familys where its taught that getting preggers is key to a life of riley on benefits!!!

Its attitudes of the kids that needs to change, not the basics of sex ed. They should really have responsibility and relationship education!!
Old 06-11-2009, 12:47 AM
**caz**
PassionFord Post Whore!!

warren read that again!!

the second paragraph was an IF this was the case statement

the third paragraph was laying out in my view the point that is being made and how it is!

x
Old 06-11-2009, 01:25 AM
XRdodgybird
Praise the XR!

My point not using anything to start with "heat of the moment" and then getting and abortion cos u couldn't be arsed!

Is that ok?

Answer me that?
You don't need an abortion for that..... there's the morning after pill
Old 06-11-2009, 02:45 AM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Classic tag's people my fave is.................wait for it...............................

Johns child is a 1:18 s1 although can u get the cap's system right or are u blind
Even if you use capital letters in your tag, they're switched to lower case once submitted...

Cheers,
Grant
Old 06-11-2009, 02:56 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Owned by grant
Old 06-11-2009, 08:49 AM
cabrio zo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Location: Sudbury Suffolk, Drives: Octavia VRS & XR2i 1800 Zetec track car

Originally Posted by XRdodgybird
You don't need an abortion for that..... there's the morning after pill
Exactly what I was going to say, if your a woman and you KNOW your not on the pill and stupidly have sex in the heat of the moment, or the condom splits, you get to your Doc or don't even pharmacies sell them over the counter and take the morning after pill to avoid abortion even being necessary

FFS John I have not seen anyone here say they 'don't bother' with contraception (except for Rad in his younger years), just because they haven't used a condom presumably their partner at the time was on the pill etc no one here is saying they would consider abortion as a form of contraception

Sex ed worked for me, I started having sex at 15 and am now over 30, I haven't wanted a child during that time and don't have any, I've managed to use contraception correctly all these years. If I had a contraception failure and ended up with an unwanted pregnancy and wanted to abort I would

I would check on your statement re the pill, it IS suppose to stop ovulation, thats the point, thats how it prevents pregnancy.

We're just going round in circles on this thread now covering old ground, I've more than said my piece!

Pob I think you and your otherhalf need to have a good chat you both sound like caring sensible individuals

Z

Last edited by cabrio zo; 06-11-2009 at 08:56 AM.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:50 AM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Ok dumb prat, Don't touch the fire u could get burned,Use glove's for ur sparkler's

I tell ya what mate,I was raised right then eh cos yeah i knew all about been careful,Don't make me perfect but it mean's i had "common sense" summat that's lacking in today's society

I had a fantastic night, Didn't get burnt either And yet you still go on, Do you have a life?

I've got common sense mate, and your still not reading my posts.. can you read? I've said I don't wear condoms, and my partners have been on the pill, bar the one that was off for one month..

Get over it, Your boring me.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:03 AM
Mrs T
Super Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Boring u and u still reply DOH

Christ man deal with it

My view's are mine ur's are your's PAL
are you saying that since your started having sex you always used something and made sure she was on the pill? or just one of them
Old 06-11-2009, 10:06 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

John, you can't 'win' an argument just be repeating the same sentence over and over and over and over again. I'm pretty sure everyone reading this post knows what your views are on abortion by now, you honestly don't need to keep telling us.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:11 AM
Mrs T
Super Moderator

OMG does this thread have some people's back up LOL.

Cracking stuff

I will no answer any question in this thread as warren say's i am A BROKEN RECORD
simple question
Old 06-11-2009, 10:15 AM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
John, you can't 'win' an argument just be repeating the same sentence over and over and over and over again. I'm pretty sure everyone reading this post knows what your views are on abortion by now, you honestly don't need to keep telling us.

What are they, I don't know.

Old 06-11-2009, 10:16 AM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Boring u and u still reply DOH

Christ man deal with it

My view's are mine ur's are your's PAL

I replied to let you know how boring you are, Your like a broken record.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:20 AM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Originally Posted by Punkie
who said they aren't using anything? Radleigh (sorry to pick on you sunshine) certainly said he personally isn't but his partners are.

Wheres the problem there? If both parties are happy with their contraception choices, they also then have the right to chose an abortion should something unexpected occur

Don't be sorry, Fully understandable why you chose me...
Old 06-11-2009, 10:22 AM
Mrs T
Super Moderator

Not really Will open a can of worm's AGAIN and we all don't wanna hear my view's do we AGAIN
we know your views, was asking you a question
but from you not answering me outright ill take that as you havent always been as careful as your telling people to be, like has been said mistakes happen and you was lucky it didnt turn out a different way
Old 06-11-2009, 10:27 AM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

T, John is perfect...
Old 06-11-2009, 11:42 AM
**caz**
PassionFord Post Whore!!

LMFAO .......

priceless!!!!! lol

Your all still going on this?! lmfao

x
Old 06-11-2009, 12:45 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

someone almost had the best tag EVER but screwed it up
"si john is a human johnny"

quick, change it
Old 06-11-2009, 12:47 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Lambchop
quick, change it
*Cough*
Old 06-11-2009, 03:43 PM
Punkie
For Sale..Apply within.

Originally Posted by Charlie Chalk
Don't be sorry, Fully understandable why you chose me...

I love it when people cant get their head around their own point of view.

The amount of contradictions a certain member has made on this thread is shocking.

But I CBA to pick them all out.

I just realised, hes the same member that asked why someone was banned for making a racist joke

Someone might be missing a basic understanding of how humans work

Quick Reply: Bit of a heavy question,:-abortion