General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Bit of a heavy question,:-abortion

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 05:09 PM
squizxr
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In a perfect world prevention is better that the cure, but we dont live in a perfect world!!! Its then what happens after that that really matters!!! People who have kids jus to get a house, i no someone who did that, is totally wrong!! Shes not in a stable relationship, has had numerous boyfriends since the childs birth, and the kid is going to grow up into a little fucker because he doesnt have a male role model and his mum had him for the wrong reasons!!!

As i said before, this is why we have so many little scotes on the streets, kids are brought into this world jus so some skaghead can get a house on the Government!! Now whats better, having a abortion or bringing kids into the world that are brought up to have no morals, and no family life?? Its not fair on the child, when they get older, because theyve been brought up that way, they feel thats the way they should bring up there kids, and the cycle goes on!! You see 12-15 year olds on the streets late at night causing trouble because they have no family life, they dont wanna sit indoors while mum sits on the sofa chain smoking fags, and mum dont want them indoors cos they make to much noise while they watch Corrie
Old 05-11-2009, 05:18 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by S1 JOHN S1
So mate u would have no sex simple mean's u aint in the position of your lass needing to abort anything

And true they can't so u take that on board and be a man and use a jonny

Well unless u want kid's
I've already got two kids, and we don't want any more, hence the snip. There's no way we'd flipantly use an abortion as a form of contraception, but if 'it' happened of all the options open to us I know which one we'd choose.
Old 05-11-2009, 05:22 PM
Mrs T
Super Moderator
PassionFord Gold Member (Female)
Super Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

U knew she was off the pill so why cum inside her unless u wanted a kid?

Seem's some people do not know what can come of having unprotected sex.

SEX education anyone
you dont need to fully cum to make someone preg it can happen before that stage
Old 05-11-2009, 05:29 PM
RS-ads1986

mate my misses have an abortion last year, we had only been together for 4 months so way to soon!! and we never lived together, i always said that if i didnt feel ready or that i could give the child the best care then i wouldnt bother..... so that's why we decided to have an abortion...but there is one thing..i dont no about anyone elses mrs but it took my misses a while to get over it!!! theres always another time to have children when the time is right and you feel you can do the right thing for mother and baby!! hope that helps
Old 05-11-2009, 05:31 PM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bar in a few exceptions (rape) etc etc, take precautions and you wont have this isssue.
ill prob get shot down to bits but i dont belive in it, its a life, maybe seeing one done will change your views, like i said just my opinion
Old 05-11-2009, 05:39 PM
squizxr
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by RS-ads1986
mate my misses have an abortion last year, we had only been together for 4 months so way to soon!! and we never lived together, i always said that if i didnt feel ready or that i could give the child the best care then i wouldnt bother..... so that's why we decided to have an abortion...but there is one thing..i dont no about anyone elses mrs but it took my misses a while to get over it!!! theres always another time to have children when the time is right and you feel you can do the right thing for mother and baby!! hope that helps
See, this fella is sensible!!! He didnt feel that him and his missus would be able to provide for a child in the way it deserves, so they had a abortion!! Surely thats better than having a child when neither parent feels they can care for and support that child for the next 18 years?? Again, this is why our country is on its knees, too many fuckers out there who pop kids out for the fun of it and dont really care for them in the way they should!!

Ovbiously prevention is better than cure, but we all no that its easier said than done, mistakes do happen!!
Old 05-11-2009, 06:02 PM
Nicole
PassionFord Post Troll

You keep banging on about precaution!! I was on the pill and fell pregnant with a long term partner. I wasnt putting it about and i was using contraception. It happens to a few unlucky people and i was one of them. Shit happens, we have to deal with it as best we can under extenuating circumstances, it's not ideal and it's certainley not something i want to repeat. But without that option i would be a very different person now and probably very unhappy, I know i made the right decision and i have never regretted it as i made it for ALL the right reasons.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:21 PM
squizxr
PassionFord Post Whore!!

John, do you actually no anyone who using abortion as there only method of contraception???

I agree that precation is better than cure or whatever, but as Nicole has pointed out, it doesnt alwyas work like that!! In a round about way, you coud say that anybody who uses protection is in theroy killing a 'baby' all be it at a very early stage!!
Old 05-11-2009, 06:21 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Exception's can be made IMO,But most are people who don't a crap and then think oh crap a baby WTF let's abort! SICK!!!
But you're kind of arguing with yourself though. No one here has suggested using abortion as a casual means of contraception. Everyone seems to be on a similar, and sensible wavelength.

If you want to get angry, get angry at the fucking Pope. The Catholic church have been responsible for literally millions of people catching AIDs because they preach that you shouldn't use contraception, and that condoms don't work. The massive AIDs problem in Africa could have been massively reduced if the Christian fuckwits had taught basic sex education rather than preaching utter nonsense.

Last edited by DanW@FastFord; 05-11-2009 at 06:22 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:31 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I've had a god think about this before i replied and the only answer i can give is that i wouldnt know what to do untill it came to the crunch and even then it would be a horrible decissin to have to make
Old 05-11-2009, 06:33 PM
Pob
Advanced PassionFord User

lol, jeez thought this thread would get ignored like all my others.

Originally Posted by Chip
Its a massive inequality.

woman doesnt want kid, bloke does = women shouldnt have had sex if she didnt want to end up pregnant, but can simply undo her 'mistake' anyway and bloke is told its nothing to do with him
Thats basically it for me, we are in our mid 20's. She has a career she's been planniig for for years (in the middle of her 'plan') Wants babies after she's sorted her career.
Problem is, i can't even hint at the decision i want because she'll do anything for me. I don't want her resenting me later on.

THERE ARE SO MANY THING'S TO STOP IT HAPPENING YET PEOPLE ARE BLIND TO STOPPING IT.!
Hmmmm,
Aye mate there are, but we'd fool around 2-4 times a night for over a year. So accidents do happen and there's nothing you can do. we used protection etc. Its not like i've been dipping my wick without protection.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:36 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Originally Posted by Nicole
You keep banging on about precaution!! I was on the pill and fell pregnant with a long term partner. I wasnt putting it about and i was using contraception.

Same here, We was just unlucky! I've even said 2nd time she was on the pill but was off it for a month, to which I didn't know and she fell pregnant. She then went and had the abortion herself, Not my doing! S1 John isn't reading that though, Just like in other threads, which is why I didn't bother replying again.

First time, was just because we was young and it happened, so we delt with it, Both far to young to be bringing up a child, specially as I was living 100+ miles from the girl at the time due to my job. Surely an abortion in that kind of situation is the best thing, Or would you agree on it?

Thats meant to John btw.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:41 PM
Mrs T
Super Moderator
PassionFord Gold Member (Female)
Super Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

i really dont belive any "normal girl" would use abortions as a causal thing as you put it, no i dont like the idea of it but i bet it takes alot of heartache for some people to do it, your going on so bad about how people should use things to stop that but most these people your talking to aint kids and had there reasons for it,
Old 05-11-2009, 06:53 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Squiz,yes you could say that but it's not mixed to create life take's 2 .One on it's is own is nothing ,

So u didn't know she was off the pill,i don't believe that was in any of the above post's.My bad if it was

As for the first time,U need to grow up quick in this world mate SIMPLE,Yes it's better u aborted,My argument why was u acting like a DUMB prat and not using anything people like u are the reason so many young people get pregnant your excuse i mean "we were young" and!!!.

No I didn't know.

So, when you was 17, you was a fully grown adult and 100% perfect? Bollocks.

The fact is accidents happen, and its happened twice for me. Being 17, and living away from my girlfriend, the last thing we was thinking of was sticking a condom on, It happens.

But your perfect, So why you even bothering replying to me, as all I am is a DUMB PRAT.

I'm off to a bonfire, Enjoy your night.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:03 PM
mechanic28
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

difficult to comment on until you have experienced it to which i have not!

never thought about the lack of rights with blokes when i think about it,its bloody shocking
Old 05-11-2009, 07:06 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

I aint angry at no one,U go have abortion's as u choose,All i say is,GET PROTECTION ON
Are you a Johnny Salesman or something?
Old 05-11-2009, 07:25 PM
**caz**
PassionFord Post Whore!!

what cant people grasp on this? there are some of you admitting you haven't used protection so why is that you can then say your not using an abortion as a contraception of sorts? if you used protection in the first place ya wouldn't be in that situation!

and this heat of the moment bullShit that's just an excuse out of it just shows no respect for either yourself or your partner! if your prepared to get pregnant then fine but don't be naive and get in that situation in the first place!

X
Old 05-11-2009, 07:42 PM
Ryan_3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

if neither of them want the baby, they can give it to abortion. why kill?
Old 05-11-2009, 07:52 PM
Punkie
For Sale..Apply within.

S1 John....go preach somewhere else darlin.

People know full well about contraception. Just cause someone is not wearing a rubber does not mean they are not being careful through other means.

I personally would consider abortion. It depends on the circumstances at the time, but I cannot say i wouldnt ever have an abortion.

If I fell pregnant now, I dont know what would happen. It certainly wouldnt be planned because I have a contraceptive implant.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:57 PM
**caz**
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Punkie
S1 John....go preach somewhere else darlin.

People know full well about contraception. Just cause someone is not wearing a rubber does not mean they are not being careful through other means.

I personally would consider abortion. It depends on the circumstances at the time, but I cannot say i wouldnt ever have an abortion.

If I fell pregnant now, I dont know what would happen. It certainly wouldnt be planned because I have a contraceptive implant.
what other means are we talking here....the pill and the implant have both been mentioned, if the man isn't wearing a johnny then what other means are not being used to stop the result of pregnancy? "pulling out"

so what your saying is, that a guy is being careful even when not wearing a johnny? how so exactly???? As mentioned a few times on here this so called "heat of the moment" which must mean that you can't respect your's or your partners bodies when you dont want a pregnancy afterwards as no one seems to be able to think about contraception in the heat of the moment...?!

jeez.....
Old 05-11-2009, 08:06 PM
Punkie
For Sale..Apply within.

Originally Posted by **caz**
what other means are we talking here....the pill and the implant have both been mentioned, if the man isn't wearing a johnny then what other means are not being used to stop the result of pregnancy? "pulling out"

so what your saying is, that a guy is being careful even when not wearing a johnny? how so exactly???? As mentioned a few times on here this so called "heat of the moment" which must mean that you can't respect your's or your partners bodies when you dont want a pregnancy afterwards as no one seems to be able to think about contraception in the heat of the moment...?!

jeez.....
Female Condom
Cervical Cap
Cervical Sponge
Diaphragm
Spermicide
IUD
IUCD
Injections

If a guy knows his other half has any form of contraception in place, knows she is "clean" why should he have to worry about wearing a condom?

No method is 100% effective.

If you want to 100% guarantee you dont get pregnant....dont have sex...simple.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:08 PM
**caz**
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Punkie
Female Condom
Cervical Cap
Cervical Sponge
Diaphragm
Spermicide
IUD
IUCD
Injections

If a guy knows his other half has any form of contraception in place, knows she is "clean" why should he have to worry about wearing a condom?

No method is 100% effective.

If you want to 100% guarantee you dont get pregnant....dont have sex...simple.
proving the point use contraception!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finally someone gets it!!!!! lol

x
Old 05-11-2009, 08:22 PM
Punkie
For Sale..Apply within.

jeez.....
proving the point use contraception!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finally someone gets it!!!!! lol

x
Sorry, I thought you were taking the piss. Why should the onus be on the guy to always worry about contraception. A woman should take more responsibility for her body than any man will do.

Quick Reply: Bit of a heavy question,:-abortion