General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Anyone else read this?

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 01:39 AM
Orion_Gav
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone else read this?

Makes you sick dont it,scum.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...oween-hat.html
Old 03-11-2009, 01:48 AM
S7EVO
Part of the Furniture

Originally Posted by Orion_Gav
Yep right near my house.Thats got teenage gang written all over it.Whoever it is needs punishing. RIP to the poor fella.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:57 AM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In this day and age I can fully well believe it

Shocking, Poor guy and girlfriend having to witnessing it, RIP.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:05 AM
Ginge
www.virtualseason.net

You know what shocks me about the news these days, its the fact that nothing shocks me.

rip to the fella

Ginge
Old 03-11-2009, 07:41 AM
LHD220Turbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

disgusting

i like to think i can look after myself; but i dread walking past a big gang of kids - broken britain
Old 03-11-2009, 08:07 AM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Happening more and more, bloke died in Cov the other week from a single punch that was apparently unprovoked.

BIG sentences is what is needed, make people think twice before lashing out, especially when they then keep going when someone is down.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:13 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by LHD220Turbo
disgusting

i like to think i can look after myself; but i dread walking past a big gang of kids - broken britain
Doesnt really matter how hard you are if there is half a dozen of them and even less so if one of them does you from behind as you walk past etc.
The streets genuinely arent safe anymore no matter how well you can look after yourself, its just a lottery if its you that gets hit in the first place really.

Lad near me was killed a couple of years ago, group of lads hit him round the head with a roadsign, no matter how well you can look after yourself thats likely to put you on the ground, they then stamped on his head till he was dead.

17 years old the ringleader was, it was a lad I know's little brother, he's always been in a bit of a tear away but got worse when drunk, lot of lives ruined that night in just a few seconds!
Old 03-11-2009, 08:14 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by matts1
Happening more and more, bloke died in Cov the other week from a single punch that was apparently unprovoked.

BIG sentences is what is needed, make people think twice before lashing out, especially when they then keep going when someone is down.
Its the kicking and stamping in the head that is nearly always what ends in a death with these things from what Ive seen in the news etc.
That just didnt happen in my day, when someone was down it was over, there really is no respect anymore.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:15 AM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by S7EVO
Yep right near my house.Thats got teenage gang written all over it.Whoever it is needs punishing. RIP to the poor fella.

We dont live too far away from where it happened too.

I hope whoever has been arrested for it gets charged and gets exactly what they deserve!

RIP to the guy
Old 03-11-2009, 08:21 AM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

the people responsibale shouldnt just go to prison! the should serve 16years and take the death scentance! they taken his life, they should have there life taken.

this country is so soft its unreal! the scum that did this will serve a few years and be let off.

nottingham is big with street crime and guns nifes

Last edited by RSTurboSI; 03-11-2009 at 08:34 AM.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:23 AM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Chip
Its the kicking and stamping in the head that is nearly always what ends in a death with these things from what Ive seen in the news etc.
That just didnt happen in my day, when someone was down it was over, there really is no respect anymore.
Never agreed more with chip than in this comment.

All this kicking and stamping while down. If youre that hard let him get up and knock him down again.

The fact is they are not hard they are worthless scum that need locking up and raping in the showers every day.

Strong But true im afraid.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:35 AM
leeboy_09
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

I carnt believe ppl stamping and jumping on ppls heads when there down, if you have a fight once ya down its over, It said they didnt go out to kill anyone: you stamp and jump on someones head youve only got one intention (make sure they aint getting up) someone should jump on there heads id be quite happy to do that, eye for an eye tooth for a tooth
Old 03-11-2009, 08:35 AM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Ebonycossie4x4
Never agreed more with chip than in this comment.

All this kicking and stamping while down. If youre that hard let him get up and knock him down again.

The fact is they are not hard they are worthless scum that need locking up and raping in the showers every day.

Strong But true im afraid.

the problem is, all this over a hat??? you know what i mean.

Pointless. and this guy has lost his life because of some scum.. they should be put in pain for the rest of there life! all of them
Old 03-11-2009, 08:40 AM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I agree...

Over a hat its rediculous.

However things can escolate very quickly. If im honest now days i would let them have the Hat if my wife was with me.

But you can imagine the guy lagered up, "give me the hat you silly c**t before i f**k you up"

Big argument next thing hes getting beat up.

The fighting bit im not massively against as people all over the worl fight over the most stupid things.

However for a man to lose his life being stamped on over a hat is just stupid from both sides.

R.I.P to the poor guy but i cant help but think he should have just walked on!
Old 03-11-2009, 08:45 AM
leeboy_09

The daft thing is if they get charged they will only serve somthing stupid like a few years, the justis system in this country is s**t my brother in law got hit over his head with a claw hammer 6 months ago and the guy only got a suspended sentence and a tag for 4 months couldnt believe it when i got the letter, its classed as atempted murder in my eyes and he had previous in scotland, it really Fs me off, yet you can get prison for breaking the speed limit CRAZY
Old 03-11-2009, 08:54 AM
Pob
Advanced PassionFord User

r.i.p to the guy

Is there nothing, we the public can do to get laws changed? Ie, get public support for tougher laws on these little f''kers. Whether thats through letters to mps. or petitions etc?
Or is it a waste of time. I know the jails are basically over flowing at the moment.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:02 AM
leeboy_09

Yep there is somthing we can do: go to all the jails and blow everyone up and start form fresh
Old 03-11-2009, 09:35 AM
LHD220Turbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Chip
Doesnt really matter how hard you are if there is half a dozen of them and even less so if one of them does you from behind as you walk past etc.
The streets genuinely arent safe anymore no matter how well you can look after yourself, its just a lottery if its you that gets hit in the first place really.

Lad near me was killed a couple of years ago, group of lads hit him round the head with a roadsign, no matter how well you can look after yourself thats likely to put you on the ground, they then stamped on his head till he was dead.

17 years old the ringleader was, it was a lad I know's little brother, he's always been in a bit of a tear away but got worse when drunk, lot of lives ruined that night in just a few seconds!
yeah i agree mate; as you say, no respect anymore - life is cheap to these kids

you dont stand a chance if there's a few of them; especially if they are going to do something to you when you've got your back to them.

one on one and they are completely cowards, its all this gang culture now. most kids go tooled up (knives etc) when they go out nowadays. When i was 13/14/15/16 i used to go tooled up with money for sweets

Last edited by LHD220Turbo; 03-11-2009 at 09:39 AM.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:47 AM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

yep and football stickers and pogs to swap lol.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:17 AM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bring back National Service.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:33 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by Charlie Chalk
Bring back National Service.
I dont think that teaching them how to fight better will improve things, and it certainly does NOT teach respect judging by the pathetic manner in which the pissed up squaddies near me always act on a night out, they are no better than the chavs.

Last edited by Chip; 03-11-2009 at 10:36 AM.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:38 AM
CRAIG HAYTER
BANNED
BANNED

shocking!!!
Old 03-11-2009, 06:02 PM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What's the common theme ?, alcohol, pity they don't "license" the drinking of it, would top a bit of the problem.
My own town REWARD you for being pissed by giving you a FREE taxi ride home, and all at the taxpayers expense, I'm sure the knowledge they won't have to crawl home will make them drink less.
People I know as really good people are so different when pissed, a few just get stupid/funny, but others come out with the fists, I haven't been in a pub in over 15 years, high streets are like war zones at night.
Lad is not allowed in town centre on friday and sat night due to this, just can't be too careful.
A lot of piss heads decided to sit on the zebra crossing one behind the other "rowing" thier invisible boat and singing, while plod watched and did sfa, was quite unnerving, like being on the arnold estate in notts!!
tabetha
Old 03-11-2009, 06:13 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

Thats shocking,there is no need.