General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Gran Tourismo 5 - Prologue!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 09:36 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Munch
What a stupid thing to say....As the Last GT game that came out was GT4 & that came out on the PS2.....Dick!

I admit I'm winding you lot up and antagonise every time these versus threads start but getting all personal and calling people dicks and the like over a games console/gamer series is showing your fanboy nature.

Both are great consoles, you love yours we love ours, some have both and prefer the Xbox, some have both and prefer the PS3 but it does make me laugh that whilst us lot our posting about playing the Forza, making cars etc you lot have to start up a thread and bang on about red lights.

Anyway now the footy is over I'm off to stretch out on the sofa and play some Forza 3, I'll leave you lot to dream of "one day" or talk about console reliability and Blu ray players. Must be exciting times being a PS3 owner.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:37 PM
sidewaysdave
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by skeg
Yes but its funny how you say that to him but you seem to KNOW exactly how it will look, feel, play, work better than Forza don't you!!!

Forza is the new king mate, you'll just have to get used to it and make the move just as I did. You can resist if you like but then you'll be left with second best just like you are when you have a freebie online system.

Sony can just not compete with the biggest software company in the world. PS3, its not the best at gaming, not the best online, not the best reliability (Wii??) and its not even the best Blu ray player which is its trump card. Jack of all trades master of none, laughable really.
so true!! if you want a very good game you can go and buy NOW forza3 on xbox is it, when you sony boys FINALLY get gt5 put a post up!!! but by then forza 4 will be out!!!!!
Old 04-11-2009, 11:33 AM
Munch
Mr. Sparkle!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Skeg Skeg Skeg.......Please stop, you just make yourself look like a total knob jockey!

Fiddy i might get an Elite, seeing as its only Ł200 with 4 games & 2 controllers.....But my PS3 will always be number 1!
Old 04-11-2009, 11:44 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Munch
Fiddy i might get an Elite, seeing as its only Ł200 with 4 games & 2 controllers.....But my PS3 will always be number 1!
TBH Munch, even i thought thats cheap when i seen the advert on TV, its a lot of kit for Ł200, and as ive said, i think the 360 is a good console, its just the reliabilty issues, but for Ł200, i can see why your tempted fella, i just like winding the 360 fanboys up
Old 04-11-2009, 12:18 PM
BM08
Professional Waffler

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Except you will be lucky to find an ASDA with that Ł200 deal, our local sold out in the first few days apparently

Saving of Ł140 "mike" told me, well thanks for telling me what i COULD have saved had they actually got them in stock
Old 04-11-2009, 02:36 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by skeg
Yes but its funny how you say that to him but you seem to KNOW exactly how it will look, feel, play, work better than Forza don't you!!!

Forza is the new king mate, you'll just have to get used to it and make the move just as I did. You can resist if you like but then you'll be left with second best just like you are when you have a freebie online system.

Sony can just not compete with the biggest software company in the world. PS3, its not the best at gaming, not the best online, not the best reliability (Wii??) and its not even the best Blu ray player which is its trump card. Jack of all trades master of none, laughable really.

i know how it will look ive seen the screenies it can only be better not worse if anything,

make what move? dont you listen i was playing forza before it was even out like i was playing modern warfare 2 last night

your right its not the best at gaming thats intel/AMD and its not the best online as thats the pc but it is still the best all round games console, just because its not " the best " blu ray dvd player does it matter? its still awesome feel free to read any review and they will tell you its right up there with the best ( see how you get best of both worlds ) ... not the most realiable but still better then the xbox

if you really think the ps3 is laughable then your blinkers really are bigger then i thought

to say they cant compete with microsoft there not doing to bad they have only sold 4m less and it came out what a year after? and since the release of the ps3 slimline sales are up %1000 yes a 1000 not to shabby eh?

"“The sales increase is very impressive, making the PS3 the top selling hardware in Week 36. The Xbox 360, Wii and DS Lite all sold around the same amount last week – PS3 Slim outsold each of them by a ratio of three-to-one.”"

3:1