General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Can of worms - suing a dying family member?

Search this Thread

Old 28-10-2009, 06:36 AM
Elvis
Hunka Hunka Burning Love

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
thing is if i dont get an actual penny it doesnt matter. Its more about him understanding he cant just come and go from his kids lives when he pleases and expect sudden unrelenting forgiveness just so he can die in peace.

He needs to live with his actions and if suing him is what it takes to make him realise that then so be it.

Its not like hes some jeremy kyle special benefit dole scrounger who didnt know any better, he knew what he was doing and was on a pretty fortune for the majority of his working life so hes got no excuses.

if he dies in scotland ive got automatic claim to a bit of his estate anyway lmao at puma money if he goes to netherlands im fucked
steal his passport
Old 28-10-2009, 06:39 AM
CRAIG HAYTER
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by MadRod
Your problem is with the CSA not your father, they are responsible for not collecting your fathers debt according to law. Several have tried to sue them but you wont win im sure.

Yeah have to agree with Rod here Warren all i can say is fk him dont waiste anytime or breath on him imoa
Old 28-10-2009, 06:45 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Although yes the CSA are responsible for collecting the debt, doesnt mean he doesnt owe it??
Old 28-10-2009, 06:57 AM
CRAIG HAYTER
BANNED
BANNED

you could check into that
Old 28-10-2009, 07:00 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Well parental responsibility doesnt end until your child (or you) dies.
Old 28-10-2009, 07:07 AM
rubinsbin
BANNED
BANNED

you dont want to bring back old memories etc -BUT YOU WANT TO SUE HIM!!YOU DONT WANT A DAD BUT HIS CASH!!!-AND YOU WAITED TO HEAR THE NEWS HE WAS DYING BEFORE TRYING TO GET IT(NO FACE TO FACE BOTTLE AYE!!) EVER THOUGH WHY HE LEFT YOU?? HAVE A GOOD THINK------OR ASK YOUR MUM OR I WILL!!!
OR PHONE JEREMY KIEL------------------------
Old 28-10-2009, 07:13 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

hello aaroncast

Where did i say i dont want to bring back old memorys of him??? I have none

So you think he left me at 6 months because he knew i was after his cash?? retard!

Go and ask my mum, i'll even give you the address - face to face bottle aye??
Old 28-10-2009, 08:39 AM
Daveysaff
Skint Passionford User

I'd let it lie mate, my mum fucked off on me when i was 2 and only bothered to get in touch when she had kidney failure when i was 15, told her to royally fuck off and she did until just before my 28th birthday then died the week after.
IMO if someone fucks off on their kids they lose any right to be called or act as a parent.
If the guy was / is a twat then leave it be and hope he pegs it in scotland so you can claim some of his estate if its worth anything. i wouldnt bother with him
Old 28-10-2009, 07:04 PM
ben_frst
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

go see him tell him how u feel if your not very good at holding your temper write him a letter explaining how u feel about his attitude and how u have been wronged by him and then wait for him to contact you, if you get no reply show up at the funeral and piss on his grave if hes left u anything its a bonus he wont be able to change it hes dead and you'll feel alot better lol

i lost contact with my dad for a while neither my choice or his but at 11/12 he go in touch and i saw him every week but then i turned 16 he moved to california and hes made every effort to stay in touch ive spoken to him about his absence and he explained himself and to be honest i would have felt/done the same i visit him every year and talk to him on the phone everyweek

some people are just assholes however im sure you'd never act the way he has so something good has come from your experiance hope it all works out

Ben