General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

bnp on the tv

Search this Thread

Old 22-10-2009, 10:59 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by dovboy
7x 16 hour shifts on 3 quid an hour? cos lifes for living eh?
If thats what it takes to get your foot in the door then so be it.

Although i would report them for not paying minimum wage for sure! Laws work both ways.
Originally Posted by CarbonRick
but on the other, there's now x amount of jobs that the Brits no longer have, or can't get into.
which is the british workers own fault............
Old 22-10-2009, 11:00 PM
StephenC
..BS Motorsport..

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

totally agree, its always going to be a subject that stirs up a lot of hatred, what I cant get my head round is watching the news and seeing all the white honkys protesting and getting dragged out of the BBC kicking and screaming, whats their problems????
countries fucked but I think it depends how much of it you get to see in relation to how strongly people feel about it. I was born in bradford and we moved out when I was 4 as there was too many immigrants moving in, my dad tells me that it was a headline in the local press that the area was officially more ethnic/immigrant than not. It was that moment we left. I live in pontefract which still luckily has only a handful of immigrant population and its great, a sense of community still just about exists. I work in London a hell of a lot which is fucking horrible. Having to walk around with such fucking ignorant people and made to feel like a complete stranger is absurd!!! My grandparents still live in bradford and going back makes you realise how far a place can be dragged down in to the dumps, listening to my gran about how shes seen it fall appart around her makes you feel sick. Its a subject that you'll never get people to agree on, I just wish common sense would prevail, unfortunately people are too keen to help those that insist on taking the piss out of us.
Old 22-10-2009, 11:01 PM
EIL132
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

From a completely impartial view he didn’t come across well, looked nervous and bottled it, but it looked a hand picked audience and panel. Could have answered the questions far better, i.e. regarding sharia law, etc he could have played the womens lib/human rights card and shot them down to an extent, also on the Stephen Gately question the Tory woman was homophobic according to her quotes but got off scot free probably due to her religion lol! The immigration card will always play well for them as most people are sick of free Britain and the Libs are trying to muscle in now, but on the whole he just came across as a fat twat that was bullied at school tbh. Then again the other parties looked equally inane at answering anything whatsoever so it shows just how bad a state the country is in.
Old 22-10-2009, 11:03 PM
StephenC
..BS Motorsport..

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by .Ross.
You Racist Bigot
did mean it in jest been honest, my uncle is actually a west indian and my son is gay and I love the pair of them (not that way mind )
Old 22-10-2009, 11:03 PM
Kop2381
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

As said above i think he handled it pretty well considering the majority of the crowd was made up of blacks & Homo loving cunts.
Old 22-10-2009, 11:09 PM
CarbonRick
PF Village Idiot

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
Not in all cases Warren.. there were family men being laid off by gangs, because they could pay the immigrants less. Simple economics.
I saw a guy in tears because he didn't know how he was going to keep the family home together after being dropped like a hot potato.

I agree to an extent that there is far too much laziness, but in many cases people can't find a well enough paying job for their situation.
Old 22-10-2009, 11:13 PM
EIL132
PassionFord Post Whore!!

That's a sweeping statement if ever, I know of a firm that laid off ALL there staff for Polish workers as they were cheaper, even the foreman who spoke broken English and translated for all the others. Was a nightmare snagging lol
Old 22-10-2009, 11:21 PM
stucos71
Regular Contributor

Regardless whether you agree with the BNP or not, Nick Griffin never stood a chance tonight. Whoever chose the audience seen to that.

He didnt get a minutes peace to answer many question anyway without the panel constantly butting in.

I was looking forward to watching this, but it was disappointing in the end.
Old 22-10-2009, 11:34 PM
CarbonRick
PF Village Idiot

Originally Posted by stucos71
Nick Griffin never stood a chance tonight. Whoever chose the audience seen to that.
Whilst the BBC had to be seen to 'allow' him on, they didn't have to make it easy.
Old 23-10-2009, 12:04 AM
BazW
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by BazW
The thing is it's the inadequacy of the current government by letting anyone into the country that has got us in this position
That got brought up but Jack Straw wouldn't answer the question. Exactly the reason people voted for the BNP...
Old 23-10-2009, 01:32 AM
stucos71
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by CarbonRick
Whilst the BBC had to be seen to 'allow' him on, they didn't have to make it easy.
Thats true, but they were nearly all Anti - Nick Griffin.

If 1 million people voted BNP, surely they should have had a few more folks who were on his side.
He was stitched up by the BBC imo. Like it or not, he deserved a balanced "for" and "against" audience as every other week.

Not a true reflection of the feelings of the people of this nation.

Beeb bottled it.
Old 23-10-2009, 02:31 AM
neilm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Loved the way when people were directly insulting to him he just took it with a smile on his face and acknowledging nod.

It was like water off a ducks back.

Funny how Gerry Adams and Martin McGuniness, both men who represented terrorists, people who had murdered hundreds of British Soldiers and civilians are now seen as respectable politicians and Nick Griffen who basically doesnt like non-white people is seen as the anti christ.

Mainstream politicians are scared of Griffin in the same way they were scared of Arthur Scargill back in the 80's, they can speak directly to working class people about issues that are close to their hearts and motivate them to the point where they are prepared to do something.

The nett result is you have to demonise and discredit these people because they are dangerous, anyone who can motivate large numbers of people are a threat and with the country in the state its in at the moment it is not hard for the BNP to get support from the dis-enfranchised, the genuine working class people of this country that New Labour has left behind.
Old 23-10-2009, 03:16 AM
CarbonRick
PF Village Idiot

Originally Posted by neilm
The nett result is you have to demonise and discredit these people because they are dangerous, anyone who can motivate large numbers of people are a threat and with the country in the state its in at the moment it is not hard for the BNP to get support from the dis-enfranchised, the genuine working class people of this country that New Labour has left behind.
And thats a lot of people. As usual, the media is guilty of manipulating facts/stories to their own end. The same happens with so many things. My family have been at the hands of it too.
Old 23-10-2009, 04:49 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by dovboy
I agree with dojj. So if poor disadvanteged indians with only Ł3 to thier name can work thier ass off to get themselves wealthy. Then why the fuck cant poor white trash do the same??? because thier too fucking lazy thats why!!!

7x 16 hour shifts on 3 quid an hour? cos lifes for living eh?
if you are going to quote, at least get it right

my dad came to this country over 40 years ago
he had Ł3 in his pocket
and he was working 17 hours a day for years and years
but i doubt he was earning Ł3 an hour for a 16 hour shift as they were still paid in pounds shillings and pence back in the days
i'm sure some of the older generation who were working in the second half of the 60's and early 70's would be able to explain this better to you

besides, i dind't think nick got a fai enough crack of the whip as everyone was baying for his blood rather than letting him speel out his parties idea's and then see if they made sense or not

bound to happen with this sort of situation

was i the only person who thought that muslim women was a bigger twat though?
Old 23-10-2009, 05:42 AM
Jay,
Sponsor

Received 407 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by StephenC
totally agree, its always going to be a subject that stirs up a lot of hatred, what I cant get my head round is watching the news and seeing all the white honkys protesting and getting dragged out of the BBC kicking and screaming, whats their problems????
countries fucked but I think it depends how much of it you get to see in relation to how strongly people feel about it. I was born in bradford and we moved out when I was 4 as there was too many immigrants moving in, my dad tells me that it was a headline in the local press that the area was officially more ethnic/immigrant than not. It was that moment we left. I live in pontefract which still luckily has only a handful of immigrant population and its great, a sense of community still just about exists. I work in London a hell of a lot which is fucking horrible. Having to walk around with such fucking ignorant people and made to feel like a complete stranger is absurd!!! My grandparents still live in bradford and going back makes you realise how far a place can be dragged down in to the dumps, listening to my gran about how shes seen it fall appart around her makes you feel sick. Its a subject that you'll never get people to agree on, I just wish common sense would prevail, unfortunately people are too keen to help those that insist on taking the piss out of us.

We had the same when growing up in the midlands ! Enoch Powell predicted this happening
http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/rivers_blood2.html

i dont think a bmp state is fair but my views are what ever nationalnality you are it should be fit in or fuck off and limit the imergration to high skilled people
Old 23-10-2009, 06:28 AM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by dojj

he had Ł3 in his pocket
but i doubt he was earning Ł3 an hour for a 16 hour shift as they were still paid in pounds shillings and pence back in the days
i'm sure some of the older generation who were working in the second half of the 60's and early 70's would be able to explain this better to you

besides, i dind't think nick got a fai enough crack of the whip as everyone was baying for his blood rather than letting him speel out his parties idea's and then see if they made sense or not

i never quoted anyone! those hours were plucked from the air and i never mentioned 3 quid an hour first.

the point is its mass imigration backed by mass exploitation,new age slavery if you ask me!
how can a british worker who lives his life acording to say 7 quid an hour be expected to keep his job when a truckload of imigrants turn up offering the boss his workforce for half price?

imo its the governments job to let a slower stream of imigrants into the country so the can insure those people are not exploited and thus insuring british workers are not thrown on the scrap heap.
Old 23-10-2009, 06:31 AM
Chris69
Advanced PassionFord User

wot a good topic, nice to see theres plenty of peeps with very similar views to myself.
Every discussion I have watched when they have tryed to rip down the bnp has usually ended in the bnp representive being very well spoken and giving his/her view along with wot the bnp would be prepared to do about it rather than skating round the issue like both major parties do now
I never vote but i will be very tempted to this time as i'm getting really fed up about how the working class of this country is constantly being $hat on
Old 23-10-2009, 06:38 AM
.Ross.

Originally Posted by StephenC
did mean it in jest been honest, my uncle is actually a west indian and my son is gay and I love the pair of them (not that way mind )
Just pulling ya plonker mate Hence the <~ .. That is all.

I have no problem with anyone or anybody in the UK as long as I can call myself an Englishman ... ST George and all that
Old 23-10-2009, 07:05 AM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by dojj

he had Ł3 in his pocket

No i thought the muslim woman was a Twat Too. The biggest one infact.

I think the Muslim question done him some good in the eyes of BNP supporters as every BNP supporter would agree with what he said about muslim religion.

I dont think he looked that bad.

To be fair jack straw made him look better with the unanswering of simple questions.

He certainly wont lose votes due to that program!
Old 23-10-2009, 07:57 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

2 thing that stood out for me:
they either picked up on everything hd said and made mountians out of them or they dismised his input out of hand (the black woman mostly seemed to be there to heckle him)
david d saying that we could participate in the discusion by presing the red button

he, nick g, has gone up in my estemation simply because he was hung out 2 dry by the bbc last night
Old 23-10-2009, 08:00 AM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Well...

I think he done alright all things considered.

The audience was unusually made up of about 90% blacks, asians, ethnics and homosexuals.

When he was asked a question, he could hardly get his answer out for the rest of the panel jumping in and calling him for anything. Pretty poor.

When he did get an answer out (when asked why islam was hateful religion and whether labour fucked up immigration) he was excellent imo... knew his shit, banged out the facts and no one could say a word.

HE WAS THE ONLY POLITICIAN SAYING IT LIKE IT IS. No pussyfooting around like Jack Straw did everytime he spoke.

Where as (like many) i dont agree with alot of the BNP policies, they make some very valid points. Best of luck to them, change is good as is sticking up for GREAT Britain - they seem to be the only party brave enough to do it these days.
Old 23-10-2009, 08:01 AM
.Ross.

I thought He did ok TBH ... Hes was getting hammered from all directions .. Least DIMblbee helped him a little.

The only two real political questions where .. Sidelined and avoided ... At least the Homophobic Muslim woman was hammering Straw a bit.

I was looking forward to a political discussion instead of a witch hunt .. A few people asked questions to which DIMblebeee said they would adress later but never did.
Old 23-10-2009, 08:10 AM
rog
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 67 Likes on 50 Posts

Never saw this unfortunately, totally forgot to set the box to record it before i went out. Sounds like it went better than predicted judging by the difference between yesterdays comments and todays. I can totally accept him being allowed on there as it'd be rather hypocritical not to include him, whatever your veiwpoints are.
The one thing i definately don't agree with though is the people who protested at the HQ, IMO going by the behaviour shown on the news they are just as bad, if not worse than the people they were protesting against, so i fail to see what point they were trying to prove.
I definately don't think it'll do the BNP any harm, I'm sure they'll be glad of any publicity they can get.
Old 23-10-2009, 08:12 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Made interesting viewing imo. The islamic guy who started having a rant had to stfu when Nick responded to him about how in the Koran (spelling issue i know lol) women who are raped should be stoned to death. Didnt know which way to look did he lol. Good for Nick for coming on and attempting to stand up for himself and his party. He was a bit wooly in certain areas but no one would let him speak. Still, i despise all other party's so no one is getting my vote.

the doors to this country do need to be closed though.
Old 23-10-2009, 08:13 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

The protestors seem to have come across far more as mindless bigots than the bnp have, which is obviously playing straight into the bnp hands.
Im sure nick griffin is pleased with the outcome.
Old 23-10-2009, 08:13 AM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Fact its BRITISH people who made those rules!! Its not the immigrants fault!!

If BRITISH laws were not so lax and benefits were not so easy to get then immigrants wouldnt want to come here!!!
Errrmm no, that would be Brussels making the laws.
Old 23-10-2009, 08:22 AM
.Ross.

Originally Posted by CossieRich
Made interesting viewing imo. The islamic guy who started having a rant had to stfu when Nick responded to him about how in the Koran (spelling issue i know lol) women who are raped should be stoned to death. Didnt know which way to look did he lol. Good for Nick for coming on and attempting to stand up for himself and his party. He was a bit wooly in certain areas but no one would let him speak. Still, i despise all other party's so no one is getting my vote.

the doors to this country do need to be closed though.
Aye the Islam bit was interesting. He even go a few Claps from the spectators. I think it struck a cord the Muslim audience when he said the BNP was not an enemy of Islam and wanted to make peace .. I.E pull our troops the fook out and let them get on with it.

The Muslim woman (Canny be fooked to look her name up for correct spelling) She was Pretty Homophobic like .. But as usual .. She wont get a mention in the papers about that ... Only the bashing she gave griffin.
Old 23-10-2009, 08:31 AM
timrud
BANNED
BANNED

Nick Griffin was the only person to put a straight answer to a straight question.

It is obvious the country is running scared of him. Scores of professions are not allowed to be assoicated with him. Also a wide spread hysteria campaign, basically saying vote for him and he will ethnic clense the whole of the country.. WTF

He was entirely right about indigenous people, I never thought about it like he put it. Go to America or New Zealand and say there are no indegenous people and you would be highly insulting. Do it here and its what your ment to say.

The more I listen to him the more he is actally right. The audicne on the show showed what is wrong with this country, not Nick Griffin.
Old 23-10-2009, 08:43 AM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

end od day its all about the ŁŁŁ you think if nick ever got in power stuff will chnage ??? all mp`s do one thing, LOOK AFTER THEMSELVES
Old 23-10-2009, 08:49 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by danneth
there all lying fucks at the end of the day who are out for themselfs, hes the only one who i have heard been truthful
Truthful? Did you actually watch the programme?

Thought he came across as someone who was way out of his depth.
Old 23-10-2009, 08:50 AM
timrud
BANNED
BANNED

What a load of bollocks RANJ. He would certainly make a change, you can easily see he is cut from a different cloth.

For a start he will pull troops from stupid wars that are fuck all to do with us. That alone is enough to deserve a vote.
Old 23-10-2009, 08:53 AM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by timrud
What a load of bollocks RANJ. He would certainly make a change, you can easily see he is cut from a different cloth.

For a start he will pull troops from stupid wars that are fuck all to do with us. That alone is enough to deserve a vote.
you keep thinking that
Old 23-10-2009, 08:55 AM
Alan_D
PassionFord Post Troll

Talk about jumping on a bandwagon with the abuse directed at Nick Griffin last night. It was worse than Chip's barn thread! Very easy to take the spotlight off yourself when all the emphasis is on the BNP. Very transparent as always, and Jack Straw is a twat.

I'm not a BNP supporter but I understand what he was meaning by the "indigenous" population...only an idiot wouldn't understand that. About 90% of the people on question time last night were namby pamby Daily Mail reading pussies! No wonder the country is in the state it's in with people like that getting all the limelight.

The whole show resembled a scene from primary school, with all the other kids putting down the unpopular one to look cool, with their views so unconvincing they were laughable.
Old 23-10-2009, 08:56 AM
timrud
BANNED
BANNED

Your just stereotyping MP's just because they are MP's without actually listening.. just like a biggot would. Good attitute, keep it up.
Old 23-10-2009, 08:58 AM
Chip

What a load of bollocks RANJ. He would certainly make a change
yes, the country would be totally fucked economically as a result of his policies.
Old 23-10-2009, 08:59 AM
timrud
BANNED
BANNED

Why would that be Chip? Please explain how he would ruin our fantastic financial position. Its all Rosy at the moment isn't it....
Old 23-10-2009, 09:02 AM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

Your just stereotyping MP's just because they are MP's without actually listening.. just like a biggot would. Good attitute, keep it up.
lol have you not been in the real world last few months (hefty expense`s etc) all tax payers money, i dont need to sterotype, they all the fucking same lying cunts,

i agreed on afew points of nicks, but most of its pure drivel, and he has been caught out so many times and some of his party members have aswell.

like the comments on made on tv (BNP Wives)by his fareham members that british troops are made to eat halal meat.....like wtf, thats pure inciting hatred,
Old 23-10-2009, 09:05 AM
Chip

Why would that be Chip? Please explain how he would ruin our fantastic financial position. Its all Rosy at the moment isn't it....
Our current position is bad to begin with, and would get worse as a result of his policies aimed at trying to seperate us economically from the rest of the world, he wants to impose extra taxes on imported good that would massively increase the cost of living, at the same time as getting all the cheap labour to leave the country, meaning that home made goods would become more expensive as well.

His policies are all born out of racial hatred not out of sound economic views, and we would be utterly fucked IMHO if he got in (more so than we are at the moment)
Old 23-10-2009, 09:07 AM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

i cant belive some people, you have to cut the good times with the bad, (wasnt it labour who bought in tax credits to help the familys who really need help) , then going back to world war 2, alot of indians fought for this country (quite often forgotton heros)
Old 23-10-2009, 09:10 AM
Alan_D
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by RANJ
i cant belive some people, you have to cut the good times with the bad, (wasnt it labour who bought in tax credits to help the familys who really need help) , then going back to world war 2, alot of indians fought for this country (quite often forgotton heros)
Regardless of their financial credentials, I think what's starting to annoy people is Labour's increasing need to control everything we do. Worrying stuff.

Quick Reply: bnp on the tv