General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

bnp on the tv

Search this Thread

Old 22-10-2009, 03:36 PM
kal1
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wheres Chip?
Old 22-10-2009, 03:41 PM
focusrrx87
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by kal1
Wheres Chip?
my god!! him!! i was agreeing wiv most he was sayin the other day and he stil managed to piss me off lmao!!
Old 22-10-2009, 03:44 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
For all you who support what the BNP stand for - does that also mean you think this bloke should get back to his country, or do you support his struggle?

Not trying to be inflamatory, just curious.
i think that's a totaly different subject mate
although i think if nick griffin was in power he'd be sending over the troops

Originally Posted by Shandy-Ade
I heard that woman on lbc, was funny cos james o'brian kept asking her what was indegionous and all she kept saying was about the climate, was comical, never realised you was on tho mate.

I agree with stopping benefits, if we didn't have benefits the immigrants would stop coming here and stay in spain / france instead of coming full hog to good old britain.
she was on for a good 25 minutes, before and after the news and i was pissing myself listening to her making such a total and utter twat of herself

let me see if it's online somewhere
Old 22-10-2009, 03:47 PM
dojj

it's onlne but you have to pay to listen to it

it was good, but not THAT good
Old 22-10-2009, 03:50 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by dojj
i think that's a totaly different subject mate
although i think if nick griffin was in power he'd be sending over the troops
It is a totally different subject - but the principle is the same.
Old 22-10-2009, 03:58 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

oh shit i was going to watch this but theres this program on Pakistani TV i want to watch instead
Old 22-10-2009, 03:58 PM
dojj

i don't see it as being the same really

the guys gone over there and built someone with his family and now the government want to take it away from him

right or wrong, you can't just say that it's nice ot have hordes of peole buring your houses down and torching your farmlands is it, regardless of if it's "legal" to evict you or not

and i think that's what's going to happen if nick and his party get into power, possibly not on the same scale as we are moce "civilised" but after watching that program on the tell the other night about how peole in bristol treat forigners, i'd not be so sure
Old 22-10-2009, 04:01 PM
dojj

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode..._the_Doorstep/

watch this and see if you think britain will be better off under the bp's leadership

even on dial up you only need to see the first 40 seconds

Last edited by dojj; 22-10-2009 at 04:02 PM.
Old 22-10-2009, 04:08 PM
timrud
BANNED
BANNED

I have not read any of this thread, so don't shoot me down in flames.

BUT

What is wrong with people here? Why not let him have his 5 minutes. Were all capable of making up our own minds. Its not like he is Darren Brown and he is going to hyptomise us!

I heard some nugget on Radio 5 earlier say after the BNP have been on TV they expect everybody to basically go round murdering ethnics.... WTF.

Get a grip
Old 22-10-2009, 04:17 PM
BazW
Regular Contributor

I don't agree with the BNP but I do agree with some of the points they make

The area in Doncaster I used to live was swamped in the last few years with Polish, latvians, Afgans, Iraqis...etc and I can honestly say it was a fucking nightmare. My car was twatted twice (the police weren't interested as soon a they heard "Romanian") getting to sleep on a night was next to impossible with the pricks flying up and down all night in stickered up Honda Preludes and the Romanian pikeys next door playing their shite music at 2am and walking round the street pissed up and rowing. Came out of my house more than once to find one of the greasy cunts sat on my car bonnet. One night one of their un-taxed cars was clamped so they spent the night trying to get it off with hammers, saws, angel grinders...the police came and did fuck all

So for anyone that thinks immigration is a good thing spend one night there and then tell what you think in the morning when you've got to go to work (to pay for these cunts) and had fuck all sleep and the mirrors are hanging off your car
Old 22-10-2009, 04:19 PM
timrud
BANNED
BANNED

Immigration is not a good thing at all. They have no respect for the country and just take take take
Old 22-10-2009, 05:31 PM
BazW
Regular Contributor

There were some good fights though between them, one day it kicked off and one of them went back into the house to get a weapon....

...he came back with an old portable TV. I was pissing myself laughing as he ran up and down the street trying to twat another Borat with it
Old 22-10-2009, 05:33 PM
bubba sparxx

Originally Posted by Kam B
oh shit i was going to watch this but theres this program on Pakistani TV i want to watch instead
TWAT
Old 22-10-2009, 05:44 PM
paz_S2
Part of the Furniture

i know ALOT of people who will be using the BNP as a "protest" vote without knowing too much about the party and i hope they watch to see what/who they are voting for.
its a good idea they/he is on tv i think.
Old 22-10-2009, 06:07 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Originally Posted by dojj
i don't see it as being the same really...

and i think that's what's going to happen if nick and his party get into power, possibly not on the same scale as we are moce "civilised" but after watching that program on the tell the other night about how peole in bristol treat forigners, i'd not be so sure
That's EXACTLY my point though Dojj. It seems so extreme and so deplorable what's happening over there, but that's exactly the kind of culture Griffin and his loyal bigots want over here. Sure many think that it's ok to vote for him because there's some sense in his principles about taking care of our own citizens first - but that's his way of making his extreme views more palatable to the 'civilised' masses.
Old 22-10-2009, 07:32 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

not read the 4 pages as im on my mobile. but i will be watching and those scummers outside the bbc make themselves look bad. (worse than bnp supporters yet again) acting like animals etc climbing onto and into private property... there is uk's main problem. lmao at the student ttat got caught by police and got told the copper will be pyhsical with him... well dont get onto private property and you wont get hassle you inbred cider drinking greenpeace hippy tosser!!
people go on about the 'type' of people that vote bnp..... id be more worried about the people that protest against.

bnp wont gee anywhere big. but it must mean people are sick fed up and angry at the way things are right now with the country to let them get this far. be it grandad's, soldiers, posh, middle, class, or skinhead. bottom line is people dont want to be mugged off anymore with everyone else first....

Britain first... then help the rest dont treat your own people like mugs cause joe bloggs isnt just a number
Old 22-10-2009, 07:35 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

theyve been voted for by over a million in this country, that gives them the right to be heard. agree or not make your own choice as thats the whole point in the election/voting process but denying them their right because you dont agree with what they say is not the way to go about it.

Last edited by fuzzy; 22-10-2009 at 07:37 PM.
Old 22-10-2009, 07:36 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Originally Posted by S1 JOHN S1
But how can u assume he is out to ruin you or the country making assumption's

That's the impression I get from Griffin. Just looking at his previous activities let's you know exactly what his views are, and what kind of person he is. While I agree with looking after number one first, out and out racism is not the solution.

If you think he's a misunderstood genius who could help the country then I fear that you don't realise the implications of a bloke like this getting into a position of power.

Last edited by DanW@FastFord; 22-10-2009 at 07:40 PM.
Old 22-10-2009, 07:57 PM
Retro Al
RWD IS KING

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Imigration is a big problem and IMO it one of the reasons this country has gone into resession,main reason is the opening up of the eu so they can come and work very easy
I delt with a lot of polish builders last summer,they undercutt the local builders so they get the job,i know because they bragged about it,yes from what ive seen they do a great job,BUT the majority of the eastern europeon workers are not here for the long term,they only spend what they need to surrvive and save the rest or send it back home,so not all the money they have earned his not going back into the economy
One polish worker who used to come into the builders merchant alot built 3 houses in a very sort after area,soon as he sold them he went back home to poland
Same with them itailan workers that got shipped over,its fucking the country up
Old 22-10-2009, 08:01 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

i do my bit for my trade, i wont start any eastern european immigrants although many locals think as soon as their feet are in the door they can relax and take it easy...

Last edited by fuzzy; 22-10-2009 at 08:08 PM.
Old 22-10-2009, 08:04 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

The BNP are very clever. They know exactly what to say to gain the support of the working/subworking class of the UK.

Thier headline statements often look reasonable and thier target audiences are either too busy/too ignorant/too thick to look deeper at the policys so of course they rapidly gain the support they want.

looking deeper at thier policys and there is FAR too much which is similar to nazi type policys!!

We are already in a country where many of the laws passed by labour are restricting freedoms in a similar way to the restrictions imposed by nazis on the germans in the 1930's. We are studying this on my course in human rights and its quite similar. Albeit the motivation may be slightly different. But then do any of us really know the real motications of this country???

Adding the BNP to the mix isnt going to make things better.

in this country we are a democracy and the law allows the BNP the freedom of speech just as you and i have so we have to let them make thier speechs.

Sadly the other political partys in this country are soo weak and pathetic and the working class soooo pissed off that anyone sounding the right words will win the vote en masse and it will be too late to change once they realise the implications of thier choices.

heres hoping those with power (and i dont mean politicians) who see sense do everything they can to expose the BNP for the racist thugs they really are before its too late!!

BNP = British National Party or British Nazi Party??? hard to see a difference....

Old 22-10-2009, 08:16 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Originally Posted by fuzzy
although many locals think as soon as their feet are in the door they can relax and take it easy...
So in that case what right to British people have to complain when foriegners do a better job and work harder than them??

Surely work harder, provide a better quality product and there wont be the need for EU immigrants.

In my experience the polish workers are more loyal, harder working and just as good if not better quality of work than the british equivilent working class worker. Plus they wont whinge and bitch and try and avoid work as much as thier british equivilents.

A lot of EU immigrants are doing the shitty jobs British people traditionally didnt want. British people only want these jobs back because of the recession and hard times.

I find it funny that so many of the people who whinge about immigrants wouldnt be prepared to put the effort in and work as hard as them for the same money

In my nieghbourhood theres a lot of resentment and anger at indians and pakistanis (all branded "pakis" by these ignorant people though) at why have they got a nice house, run 4 corner shops, flash cars etc. i'll tell you why its because when they came to this country with NOTHING, they worked thier ass's off to make up for the disadvantage of being an immigrant in a far more racist britain than now. They worked hard for decades to get what they have now and provide for thier 2nd/3rd generation familys. And these ignorant white trash see fit to criticise and resent them??? those same white trash who dont know what a days hard work is??? Maybe if these white people who whinge so much had put in that effort then theyd be as well off. But they dont think like that do they?? they just in thier ignorant blinkered way see a "paki" with money when theyve got nothing (thier perception, in reality they have plenty) and feel jealousy and anger when in reality if they got off thier fat ass's and worked they too could have such nice things. But no they dont see that they just see a different colour with wealth and use that to justify racism/antii migration behaviour.
Old 22-10-2009, 08:23 PM
BazW
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver

We are already in a country where many of the laws passed by labour are restricting freedoms in a similar way to the restrictions imposed by nazis on the germans in the 1930's.
They've got us that shit scared of everything people don't seem to mind...It's fucking ridiculous, that's why people accept it

If you think he's a misunderstood genius who could help the country then I fear that you don't realise the implications of a bloke like this getting into a position of power.
See the Auschwitz thread...

The thing is it's the inadequacy of the current government by letting anyone into the country that has got us in this position (...USA, New Zealand and Australia don't just take people in, why do we?) Rather than complaining about the BNP they should take some responsibility for it in the first place...10 years ago nobody would have voted for them but, as has been pointed out, the only reason they have had so many votes in because people are pissed off with the current situation...they are saying what people want to hear

Even with all the shit I had in my old area I still wouldn't vote for them...and especially don't like them using WW2 images to promote themselves. It's an insult IMO to those that fought and made real sacrifices
Old 22-10-2009, 08:28 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
So in that case what right to British people have to complain when foriegners do a better job and work harder than them??

Surely work harder, provide a better quality product and there wont be the need for EU immigrants.

In my experience the polish workers are more loyal, harder working and just as good if not better quality of work than the british equivilent working class worker. Plus they wont whinge and bitch and try and avoid work as much as thier british equivilents.

A lot of EU immigrants are doing the shitty jobs British people traditionally didnt want. British people only want these jobs back because of the recession and hard times.

I find it funny that so many of the people who whinge about immigrants wouldnt be prepared to put the effort in and work as hard as them for the same money

In my nieghbourhood theres a lot of resentment and anger at indians and pakistanis (all branded "pakis" by these ignorant people though) at why have they got a nice house, run 4 corner shops, flash cars etc. i'll tell you why its because when they came to this country with NOTHING, they worked thier ass's off to make up for the disadvantage of being an immigrant in a far more racist britain than now. They worked hard for decades to get what they have now and provide for thier 2nd/3rd generation familys. And these ignorant white trash see fit to criticise and resent them??? those same white trash who dont know what a days hard work is??? Maybe if these white people who whinge so much had put in that effort then theyd be as well off. But they dont think like that do they?? they just in thier ignorant blinkered way see a "paki" with money when theyve got nothing (thier perception, in reality they have plenty) and feel jealousy and anger when in reality if they got off thier fat ass's and worked they too could have such nice things. But no they dont see that they just see a different colour with wealth and use that to justify racism/antii migration behaviour.
ive yet to see a decent standard up work done quickly by an immigrant on a building site. its not the "shitty" jobs im talking about but skilled tradesmen being put out of work by unskilled chancers undercutting.
ive no interest in local chancers either so im not quite sure exactly what your argument is but id rather give the local guy a chance than a pole.theres plenty good local unemployed guys out there.
perhaps when your in a trade thats been destroyed by the influx of high numbers of foreign donkeys you might see it differently from your text book idealism.the problem is gready bosses seeing the pound signs of cheap labour rather than the quality of the work they leave.i work like fuck to do my best for the company which will be why im in the position i am now. more people should try harder especially these days.

Last edited by fuzzy; 22-10-2009 at 08:43 PM.
Old 22-10-2009, 08:36 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

BUBBA gum SARXX

whats your problem??
Old 22-10-2009, 08:43 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Fuzzy i think you will find your trade has been destroyed by greed NOT shoddy workers.

Theres lots of british shoddy workers too you know fuzzy!! If it wasnt the poles then it would be them that you are blaming.

After all youd have to be a pretty stupid foreman to take on massively cheaper employees who are shoddy just to save a few quid. Most construction jobs arent one day jobs where the shoddy workers can cut and run before getting found out. So its not like the foreman/ job managers dont know whats going on!!!
Old 22-10-2009, 08:47 PM
.Ross.
Advanced PassionFord User

That's the impression I get from Griffin. Just looking at his previous activities let's you know exactly what his views are, and what kind of person he is. While I agree with looking after number one first, out and out racism is not the solution.

Very true ... Take Hain for instance ... He was a suspect in an Armed robby case years ago .. 4 eye witnesses .. Now he is Fleecing (Robbing) the tax payer every chance he get .. Just like 80% of the political elite.
Old 22-10-2009, 08:48 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

i know theres plenty shoddy locals, i paid off 15 in the last couple of weeks. theres no place for them either but as theres plenty decent local out of work id rather give them a chance than eastern europeans when we need to recruit as theres a better chance of getting someone decent.
thats the simple fact as proven by years of first hand experience.

Last edited by fuzzy; 22-10-2009 at 08:53 PM.
Old 22-10-2009, 08:50 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

not read the tread at all, but i woldn't normally watch a boring politics show and i'm not about to start now.

i do firmly believe that the bbc are right to have him on though as they are a legitimate political party and every licence payer should be represented.
Old 22-10-2009, 08:52 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Im not saying your at fault fuzzy but theres plenty of foreman out there who dont give a fuck and its them that have ruined the trade NOT the immigrants. Theyll just see cheap labour like that as an opportunity to up the profit margin (which are very tight these days anyway) and particularly on government/local authority or faceless big company builds these corner cutting can either be hidden easily or wont be found out until your off the job and long gone
Old 22-10-2009, 08:57 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

its not easy to cut corners, especially on large government funded projects. were doing 102 flats just now for a local housing assossiation and they are on top of everything with appointed clerk of works checking everythings done properly. i wont comment on the profit margins but i do know the percentage the company i work for is expecting to make.
its not a bad life though.

Last edited by fuzzy; 22-10-2009 at 09:00 PM.
Old 22-10-2009, 09:00 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ill be watching, up the griffin \O/
Old 22-10-2009, 09:02 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol judging by the news he has hung his self
Old 22-10-2009, 09:04 PM
RSRED
Virgin

Default Fact

if your an illigal immigrant (fact you get a room to yourself in a centre) (fact that room gets cleaned for you) (fact you get three cooked meals a day) (fact you get new nike runers) (fact you get a free mobile phone) (fact you get sky TV) (fact you get free NHS) (And fact you £4000 if you agree to go home with out complaint)

HOW MANY OF OUR OLD PEOPLE GET THAT?

Anyway the bnp lets not go there

Quick Reply: bnp on the tv