General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Im new!!!x

Search this Thread

Old 20-10-2009, 11:09 PM
sarah_RS
**Mk2 Focus Rs**

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok i'll try and put everything in full words!!!
thank you for that Neil!xx
Old 21-10-2009, 02:53 PM
Smit
The 60ft Launch King

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Kieron
Very very very surprised to read that.

Care to enlighten me as to this owners was? We have NEVER charged for attending, nor do I remember such a fiasco or being approached about a troublesome member like that.

You sure you are talking about the Suffolk & N. Essex Group?
I've not pulling your chain Kieron, was def the group. Meeting was at the Rovers Tye pub near Tesco's.

I cannot remember the name of the guy off hand but the car in question was a Series one.
Old 21-10-2009, 02:55 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Only 12 pages and its slowed down already?

I thought those epic tits were worthy of more than that
Old 21-10-2009, 02:57 PM
andy888
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts

yup get them out for another 12 pages worth!!!
Old 21-10-2009, 03:05 PM
Neil@FastFord
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Fuckin' LOL

I just clicked the profile, endless smarmy weasles.

Boy's, enlighten me how it all work's.....does making cringeworthy, sleazy or "friendly" comments to random bird's actually work? IE- Does it equate to rat action???

SARAH- Have you visted any other posts bar this one?

P.S- lol xxx i'll take you out in my car, i'll say hi at the meet, great car hun.....and so forth

Hope this doesn't come accross too mean, i just find it genuinely funny and fascinating. I mean...one ladies name crops up, all the desparado's are stood up like meerkats, one picture and you can practically here a hundred knuckles being shuffled.

Last edited by Neil@FastFord; 21-10-2009 at 03:07 PM.
Old 21-10-2009, 03:06 PM
Chip

@ Neil

SO true.
Old 21-10-2009, 03:10 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

Originally Posted by Neil@FastFord
Fuckin' LOL

Boy's, enlighten me how it all work's.....does making cringeworthy, sleazy or "friendly" comments to random bird's actually work? IE- Does it equate to rat action???

P.S- lol xxx i'll take you out in my car, i'll say hi at the meet, great car hun.....and so forth

Hope this doesn't come accross too mean, i just find it genuinely funny and fascinating. I mean...one ladies name crops up, all the desparado's are stood up like meerkats, one picture and you can practically here a hundred knuckles being shuffled.
But we all know you are secretly messaging her!!! Snake in the grass!!

12 pages?? Jesus!! Anymore and she'll start getting big headed about a 13 page thread on the internet
Old 21-10-2009, 03:17 PM
Neil@FastFord
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Fuck off!

Nope, not my type and my own little Mrs wouldn't be too pleased.

But you know what, If i was, i would say...."what is your mobile number?" or "can we meet".....AND i would then go in person and actually meet and speak!
Call me old fashioned but i find actually being there in person and having a bit of confidence is a good way of getting the end result.

As for using this as a case study of PF males...well!

MINT!
Old 21-10-2009, 03:24 PM
rstel1
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by sarah_RS
what kebab shop was it?if it was dillions then yes that was probaly me! its amzing that im seen without realising it! well i will get sum more pix up but i got clean it first 3 days owning it 3 days of rain whats that all about?half way house is def lookin favourable at the mo!!u guys have made me laugh for 3 days!!!!lol
miss popular indeed cnt believe it , i have always owned fords (8 so far)and always have had a love for them spesh RS's (seeing my bro own a few has made me want one more than nefin)and now i finally have the chance to own my own!!xx

dillons, what in grays?

thats were im from

nice car by the way
Old 21-10-2009, 03:28 PM
Kieron
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by Smit
I've not pulling your chain Kieron, was def the group. Meeting was at the Rovers Tye pub near Tesco's.

I cannot remember the name of the guy off hand but the car in question was a Series one.
Not saying you are mate, I am just very very surprised. Whoever it was doing it were not part of the organisers of the Club.

Was the S1 there? I can only think of 3 members with them. One was Ditch but his hasn't been on the road since about 1987! lol. Of the two that have been to the Rovers one was Reece (D plater) and the other was Steve. Neither of which have/had anything to do with running the group or even been to the meets in years.

Steve is very gobby and forward so it wouldn't surprise me if it was him. I know he rubbed a few people up the wrong way in the early days driving like a twat etc. Just coming along to be a wind up in the begining. He moved on from that S1 to a White Saph which was then Tiger Striped. Thats went 3-4 years ago though and hes into BMs now. TBH I don't really recall him from when he had the S1 as I only got to know him when he had the Saph.

I have been part of the group committee since it has been meeting at the Rovers and I can't recall this episode at all. So I'm shocked. Plus I don't like the thought of anyone feeling the group are a bunch of arseholes. Or worse telling others that. Clicky, quiet and boring sometimes gets batted about but that comes with the turf. I know the group is a small one and we don't do anything special for the members but that has always been down to the quietness of the club and not having any funds. We try to keep it as casual as possible as we didn't receive a great reception to any efforts that we did make, people seem to want to be sheep in these situations. Told where they are going, what they are doing etc as long as it doesn't take too much effort. Those that do keep coming and get involved though tend to form part of a friendly bunch that go to shows and help each other out. Those that turn up, say "this is shit" and then never return without giving it a chance are probably best gone tbh.
Old 21-10-2009, 04:10 PM
godrikki
PassionFord Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

cant believe a newbie thread is 12 pages long just goes to show how much the people(perverts) on here need to get out

welcome sarah and thats a nice car youve got there
Old 21-10-2009, 04:27 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

deffo need some new photo's on this thread.. y'know different angles n stuff.
Old 22-10-2009, 07:17 AM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Fuckin' LOL

apmsl at this one..
Originally Posted by Kieron
Not saying you are mate, I am just very very surprised. Whoever it was doing it were not part of the organisers of the Club.

Was the S1 there? I can only think of 3 members with them. One was Ditch but his hasn't been on the road since about 1987! lol. Of the two that have been to the Rovers one was Reece (D plater) and the other was Steve. Neither of which have/had anything to do with running the group or even been to the meets in years.

Steve is very gobby and forward so it wouldn't surprise me if it was him. I know he rubbed a few people up the wrong way in the early days driving like a twat etc. Just coming along to be a wind up in the begining. He moved on from that S1 to a White Saph which was then Tiger Striped. Thats went 3-4 years ago though and hes into BMs now. TBH I don't really recall him from when he had the S1 as I only got to know him when he had the Saph.

I have been part of the group committee since it has been meeting at the Rovers and I can't recall this episode at all. So I'm shocked. Plus I don't like the thought of anyone feeling the group are a bunch of arseholes. Or worse telling others that. Clicky, quiet and boring sometimes gets batted about but that comes with the turf. I know the group is a small one and we don't do anything special for the members but that has always been down to the quietness of the club and not having any funds. We try to keep it as casual as possible as we didn't receive a great reception to any efforts that we did make, people seem to want to be sheep in these situations. Told where they are going, what they are doing etc as long as it doesn't take too much effort. Those that do keep coming and get involved though tend to form part of a friendly bunch that go to shows and help each other out. Those that turn up, say "this is shit" and then never return without giving it a chance are probably best gone tbh.
keiron,it sounds alot like steve tbh, as reece was never that forward and wasnt about loads.and little dan wouldnt say boo to a goose.cant think of any other series ones floating round the club tbh,unless it was simon norton many years back which could be possible,but he wouldnt have the guts to say anything to anyone
Old 22-10-2009, 09:22 AM
sarah_RS
**Mk2 Focus Rs**

still loving the posts!!!who's going to the meet on 4th of november?? whos gonna actually come see me?xxxx
Old 22-10-2009, 09:40 AM
Kieron

Originally Posted by Bullett
apmsl at this one..

keiron,it sounds alot like steve tbh, as reece was never that forward and wasnt about loads.and little dan wouldnt say boo to a goose.cant think of any other series ones floating round the club tbh,unless it was simon norton many years back which could be possible,but he wouldnt have the guts to say anything to anyone
I had forgot little Dan had his S1. But it would never be him. I don't recall Simon?

Does stink of Steve on a wind up but being that much of a cunt seems a little odd even for him. Wouldn't surprise me though and it seems the most plausable answer. What I do know is that none of the people at the healm knew about the incident as Steve would have been told where to go at the time, plus it must have been 6+ years ago now. I know Gavin had a run in with Steve at around that time for being a prick in the carpark and Steve didn't like us then as we scuppered his ways. Even so, mud sticks and its not a good situation for me to be in at the moment where our group is being bad mouthed for such an incident that I wasn't even aware of. I feel partly responsible tbh.

I would just like to rectify the misunderstanding with Smit but I'm sure he knows it was nowt to do with me as I have since helped him out on occasion, sending him my tools to use when I have never met him in person. I just feel that I sadly need to defend the group. It certainly has its faults but I don't see making people feel that unwelcome and being so rude to them as one of them.
Old 22-10-2009, 10:16 AM
Kieron

I've mailed Steve and he denys all knowledge. He said it sounds like me or Gav. lol

He asked if it was on PF so no doubt he will be along in a moment to wind things up.
Old 22-10-2009, 10:55 AM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

What makes me laugh is the pure fact that this topic is filled with nothing but SHIT. and that she keeps replying.

whos coming to the meet and coming to see me XxXx... clearly ATTENTION SEAKING. what i do see is the lack in females and its like being in prison, the men JUMP once a female walks in.

whats passionford coming to?

This is a Forums, Not a massive passionford MSN conversation!.
no wonder why theres no intresting topics like before, its just the men thinking with there cocks as per normal.

LMFAO @ Neil
Old 22-10-2009, 11:11 AM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

The funny thing is I'm pretty sure we could all just go nuts, say whatever we wanted, talk about some random topic and she would still pipe up every couple of days asking who was going to such and such a meet etc

I don't think she realises nobody wants to be her boyfriend, they just want to fuck her, get her pregnant then run away as fast as they can. Then she'll have to sell the Focus RS to buy baby things, go on Maternity leave from B&Q and her life will be over
Old 22-10-2009, 11:14 AM
xHayleyx
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

x
Old 22-10-2009, 11:32 AM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

still loving the posts!!!who's going to the meet on 4th of november?? whos gonna actually come see me?xxxx
As long as the car passes the MOT I'll be along and I'll say "hi" if I see ya. Not been along to the Saafend meet for ages and it'll be cool to catch up with people.

Best take the rope, black plastic and shovel out my boot though, don't want to give the wrong impression
Old 22-10-2009, 12:07 PM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Oranoco
As long as the car passes the MOT I'll be along and I'll say "hi" if I see ya. Not been along to the Saafend meet for ages and it'll be cool to catch up with people
Subtitle: I've not done a car whoore for ages, wanna fuck?

Originally Posted by Oranoco
Best take the rope, black plastic and shovel out my boot though, don't want to give the wrong impression
To be honest, it won't matter whats in there... if you've thrown her into the boot then you will probably have already created the wrong impression.

Cheers,
Grant
Old 22-10-2009, 02:42 PM
Smit
The 60ft Launch King

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

It wasn't Ditch as he lives just down the road form me.. Def wasn't Reecy as knew him aswell.... Like i've said it only takes one to spoil it for the rest of the members.

That was a long time ago so i wasn't meaning to dig up old skeletons.
Old 22-10-2009, 02:50 PM
Kieron

Originally Posted by Smit
It wasn't Ditch as he lives just down the road form me.. Def wasn't Reecy as knew him aswell.... Like i've said it only takes one to spoil it for the rest of the members.

That was a long time ago so i wasn't meaning to dig up old skeletons.
One to spoil it and create a bad taste thats lasted for years. So much so that it gets passed on. Thats my issue as its reflecting on the group now and is something I wasn't even aware of. Like I said, mud sticks.

I know you wern't wishing to create a shitstorm and maybe I've jumped on it too hard but I'm sure you would have done the same if in my position.

Shame you have no further info but there you go, whats done is done.
Old 22-10-2009, 08:05 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

whats with the divs colchester bebo pals tag? whats that meant to mean?
Old 22-10-2009, 09:14 PM
nice_head
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

If im there i will pop over
Old 22-10-2009, 11:33 PM
sarah_RS
**Mk2 Focus Rs**

not feelin the love now!!xx
Old 22-10-2009, 11:34 PM
Chip

not feelin the love now!!xx
Thats cause everyone is bored of the old pic, you need to put up a more revealing one to keep their interest
Old 23-10-2009, 07:15 AM
rog
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 69 Likes on 51 Posts

Been thinking that for about ten days!
Old 23-10-2009, 07:52 AM
Alan_D
PassionFord Post Troll

Think they're talking about someone called dave!
Old 23-10-2009, 08:10 AM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

ASW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 23-10-2009, 08:43 AM
Alan_D
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by RSTurboSI
ASW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Says the guy who threw a hissy fit announcing he was leaving...and then returned.
Old 23-10-2009, 08:53 AM
p17fld

Nearly 14,000 views!
Old 23-10-2009, 09:02 AM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Alan_D
Says the guy who threw a hissy fit announcing he was leaving...and then returned.

HayhO! Lets gO.

least i'm not the one whos asking

Whos coming to see me today........

and sarah! i need some 10 by 40 chip board.

Old 23-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Ryan_3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

you have nice tits, perfect for a tit wank me thinks.
Old 23-10-2009, 03:19 PM
s1 rst project
Part of the Furniture

welcome to the site sarah you should be well pleased you'v made a 12 pager on your newbie status. Nice car you have yourself there. i do like the frozen white cars anyway welcome
Old 23-10-2009, 03:23 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Haha this has gone abit mental. I'm new too, reckon I'd get as much interest if i got my hairy arse out? :P
Old 23-10-2009, 04:08 PM
cabrio zo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Location: Sudbury Suffolk, Drives: Octavia VRS & XR2i 1800 Zetec track car

Worth a try Slamz?!

welcome btw

Z
Old 23-10-2009, 04:15 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

Originally Posted by RSTurboSI
HayhO! Lets gO.

least i'm not the one whos asking

Whos coming to see me today........

and sarah! i need some 10 by 40 chip board.

10 by 40? Wow thats a big board?

Pretty sure you mean 10x4?
Old 23-10-2009, 04:27 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Ask RS_Grant, it's a not so sly dig at me....the c*nt

dont let him fool you tho, he loves swatching the poo say on my bebo
Old 23-10-2009, 05:54 PM
squizxr
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Fuckin' LOL

AFPMSL @ that Mancsy, nail on head