General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

FAO Bigwig- Filthy Crackers last sat afternoon (18+ Only!)

Search this Thread

Old 24-12-2004, 11:49 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FAO Bigwig- Filthy Crackers last sat afternoon (18+ Only!)

Ok, as you are online i think, and im bored n restless waiting to go get drunk, and after reading the FAO Zoo post i thought id let you know about Crackers last Sat afternoon (1pm-5pm), and why you soooo shouldnt have been on your way to Wales or whatever

First shocker was 7.50 to get in! I swear its not normally that much, but anyhow...

Fucking packed it was, couldnt even more in there, but as long as we all could get to the bar it dont matter, its just somewhere to get pissed with the added extra of dirty birds

They always have a comedian there at Xmas in between the Hos to stop the crowd getting bored n going on the rampage, last years was shit, but this time was the usual brummy bloke whos actually quite funny, but anyhow, the hos...

First up some dark haired young piece comes out, no joke, she was minter than mint, proper piece, as usual there lots of "audience participation" and she climbed up into the crowd and was wondering round, then she came sat on me and gave me a nice suck on her tits that the entry fee pretty much paid for (Not as good as on my Birthday there when that mint welsh bird had me licking her out, but hey ). She giving loads with the dildos like they do, honestly tho she veeery fit.

Other bird was some Greebo looking bird who i didnt like at all but seems most people did. She got some geezer out on the stage from the audience, stripped him bollock naked, was whipping him PROPER hard with some fuckoff slave whip, put a ball gag gimp mask on the fucker, then clipped a chain from his nipples to his ballbag and rode him round the dancefloor like a horse Poor fucker

Other bird there was the legend that is "MOUSE"
Her stuff leaves the land of dirty/sexy and goes into the land of fucking sick
Huge dildos in her ass and using choco moose to make it look like shes crapped em
Shooting boiled eggs out of BOTH holes then making a sandwitch with them and getting some geezer from the audience to have a bite (after about 5secs he wrecthed it back out )
Running round with lit sparklers poking out of, well, everywhere, lots of em too
One point she removed a multicoloursed scarf that was about 5foot long from her flaps that she obv came out with, theres obv some room in there, this ones a REAL Wizards sleeve
And then she down to what she famous for, her fire hose tricks...
Yea you know it, her ass, a big funnel, lots of water, and her shooting gallons of it out of her a very long distance, THATS when it pays to be at the back of the crowd

After a few hours of all that then its a big lesbo show at the end with all the filth youd expect
Got some geezer out the audience to join in too, so he had to give em a good lickin also

Later on when the birds were jus wondering around talking to people (ie trying to turn some tricks ) i noticed the mint dark haired piece had a funny accent, she from Denmark, called "Stella", thankyou Denmark for sending us your Hos, appreciate it

They (like most these type of birds really) will do whatever, they hookers too, that Stella bird is 100quid an hour for a "private" party at whoevers yeard if you wanna chip in Greg I was tempted to go down the cash point there n then soon as she said that (they dont advertise that they hookers but Jamie ALWAYS asks them how much ).
Honestly with that Stella bird its prob money well spent
Think he said Mouse said the same, but fuck that, within 2mins shed shove a dildo in your ass

And as EVER no matter where i go, someone we wasnt with came up to me by the end and goes "Is your Skyline ready yet?"

Good day out tho Greg mate, best way to waste a sat afternoon, esp using it as a start of an all-dayer in Glos, shudve came
Old 24-12-2004, 12:00 PM
big_wig_074
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

fookin sweet,sounds better than my night lookin at inbred welsh border mofos!any other good stuff happening this xmas mate?need a good night out. and yeah,i used to live in denmark,some lovely birds there! 100 quid eh?
Old 24-12-2004, 12:00 PM
M K
10K+ Poster!!

Received 60 Likes on 59 Posts

even tho it wasnt fao me it sounds like a top nite out

Old 24-12-2004, 12:11 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Wasnt a night Chicken mate, its just a Saturday afternoon! Then you get to go out at night after already drunk n horny

Greg- Well crakcers does similar every week mate just no comedian and 2 birds insteadof 3, we always go for birthdays, or just when we bored
Wel just be out in Cheltenham tonight, tho not made any plans yet which is a bit worrying as can see get to 7pm and nobody knows what we all doing
Old 24-12-2004, 12:17 PM
big_wig_074
PassionFord Post Whore!!

the usual then,what you wanna do?dunno what you wanna do?dunno! hate that!

hate being here in forest,sooooo bloody far from town! impossible to get a taxi back,and wouldnt wanna pay for it either!
Old 24-12-2004, 01:00 PM
TIFF
Chasing Radders

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: FAO Bigwig- Filthy Crackers last sat afternoon (18+ Only

Originally Posted by Itsmeagain
theres obv some room in there, this ones a REAL Wizards sleeve
Now THAT is fucking funny Steve
Old 24-12-2004, 01:13 PM
Matt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: FAO Bigwig- Filthy Crackers last sat afternoon (18+ Only

Originally Posted by Itsmeagain
"Is your Skyline ready yet?"
Now THAT is fucking funny Steve
Old 24-12-2004, 01:19 PM
Rene
PassionFord Post Whore!!

PMSL!

i live in the wrong fookin country
Old 24-12-2004, 01:25 PM
big_wig_074
PassionFord Post Whore!!

SURELY you have the best country for this? amsterdam?
Old 24-12-2004, 01:31 PM
Rene
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by big_wig_074
SURELY you have the best country for this? amsterdam?
apperantly not as dirty as in the uk!
Old 24-12-2004, 02:31 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Is it not that dirty Rene?

One of our mates Ronnie was out in Holland last weekend kicking ass in a ThaiBoxing tournament so he missed out on Crackers but we thought itd be more filth out in the 'Dam anyhow!

Still no fucking clue what going on tonight Greg, the usual lot of us out i reckon like every other week, jus come out and get yourself on a D+D charge at the end so can spend the night in the Cells and worry about getting home the next day
Sometimes the police are nice and will give u a lift home anyhow, ive had lifts home in the past, worth a try, its xmas afterall

Is gloucester too far to walk back to the forest mate? Ive walked back from glos to chelt a few times when caned? TBH id prefer to get everyone out in Glos tonight, Glos+Friday=Filthy, Glos+Friday+Xmas=Depraved
Old 24-12-2004, 05:01 PM
big_wig_074
PassionFord Post Whore!!

let me know what u up to mate,ill se what i can come up with,but yeah,its about 20 mins to my house from the outskirts of glos!!!!!id still be walkin on boxing day!!!
Old 24-12-2004, 05:32 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Well il let you know what we doing as soon as i do as they STILL stalling on what to do or where they fuck we going and what time

Im sitting here drinking Carlsberg waiting to fucking find out

That Strongbow Super in the fridge is looking tempting...
Old 24-12-2004, 05:36 PM
big_wig_074
PassionFord Post Whore!!

go for it fella! ull be mashed b4 u get out!!! got whisky,rum,wine,beer,everythin here!thinking of just goin mad on it!