General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Car of the year rant, and others!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 27-09-2009, 10:40 PM
matt_jagger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by b19 dfp
ffs bloke cant even have a rant around here without people getting on hes case??if you dont agree just say or fuck off!!you dont need to start slating him and replying on a thread that you say is borring you...
If only everyone were like this, it'd be a totally amazing society, another legend among men.
Old 27-09-2009, 10:41 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 83 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by matt_jagger
I can't afford it mate!! I've got a 270K house, a 20yr mortgage, tax on a company car and a serious habbit on the weekend sniff, plus a mrs who's never out of the hair dressers, getting her mails done and has an addiction to designer clothes!! she's great in bed though. Once christmas is over I'll hopefully be getting a particular EsCos, but we have to wait for a pay rise, until then, I guess i'll have to keep on steeling ey. Then I can swap my company M3 for something with a ford badge ey.
I didn't think houses went for that much in mankchester as for the sniff habit that's your funeral, the women, trade her in and get a cheaper model one that still good in bed though so once father xmas has come your gonna be trading in a company m3 which you don't own cos its a company car and getting an escos for fuck sake leave the drugs alone they are turning you mind to mush

you really do need a cup of shut the fuck up

Luciano
Old 27-09-2009, 10:53 PM
matt_jagger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by charlie luciano
I didn't think houses went for that much in mankchester as for the sniff habit that's your funeral, the women, trade her in and get a cheaper model one that still good in bed though so once father xmas has come your gonna be trading in a company m3 which you don't own cos its a company car and getting an escos for fuck sake leave the drugs alone they are turning you mind to mush

you really do need a cup of shut the fuck up

Luciano

lol, your great, I love the harsh words. I pay tax every year to the sum of 5k for an M3, at 25 thats a good deal, i've had it 3 years and never paid anything out other than on tax, you'd turn that down?. The comapny will put in 15K to a car when I go up to senior level so then I can buy a without any outlay.......i'm sure you can see the benifits of that? no? we don't have the room to break that down for you.

And that vision of manchester being like a scene out of demolition man is the city mate, cheshire is manchester, you know, golden triangle, footballers, models etc? and would you trade in a top 10 high street honey for a cheeper model? well your a better man than me pal.

And the drugs, when was the last time anyone died from taking coke? all those super models, etc no one, your confusing ritilin slaked heroin mixed with cocaine like what the rock stars take, yes that is a death wish, and either way, I can get eveything I want with a promotion so why save when you can earn it.