General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

specs average speed cameras

Search this Thread

Old 27-09-2009, 08:45 PM
Mk1-stu
Patronus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kosman
yes but you really wouldnt get anything without trucks,and we have tachos which limit our hours so even though we all have to be somewhere we have a legal time limit set,if you dont make it you have to sleep in your truck,hoping some chav doesnt come and rob you or your diesel or set your truck alight with you in it.

what about us forklift / crane / jcb operators etc that load your trucks if we can't get to work.. you can't have a load to go with .

What pisses me off (t'is the above mention of truckers nights out) is when you get the bastards that syphon the diesel out ! a friend of mine got stuck in scotland because during the night some thieving little spunk monkey decided that the diesel in his tanks would be better used elsewhere, leaving him stuck in the truck stop for nearly half a day while waiting for more diesel to be taken to him !

you gotta admit, **SOME** people really are cunts.
Old 27-09-2009, 08:50 PM
StephenC
..BS Motorsport..

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by CoupeUK

Now whose the 'fucking tool'???
without going in to too much detail YOU!
Old 27-09-2009, 08:51 PM
RickyLee53
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by StephenC
knew one keyboard warrior would bite by that statement you are either a complete hypocrit or have never ever not even once broken the speed limit, cos when your doing 31 in a 30 zone its PRICKS like you that are putting my kids at risk, and when your doing 41 in a 40 its PRICKS like you that put my my older kids on bikes at risk and when your doing 71 in a 70 its PRICKS like you that are putting me at risk when im driving near you. Wind your fucking neck in you dick. Half two in the morning when all your BUSY team are in your welfare units my friend doing 80+ past you is in no way putting you and your PRICK mates at danger. fucking tool

back on topic, they were in such a rush to get these cameras on the road they didnt have time to develop them to work over multiple lanes thus when you change lanes they dont have any idea how far you have travelled, even if the average speed works out too high they cant put an exact figure on your speed so cant prosecute you on 'you were speeding but we dont know how much by'. As a rule I do 55 on the sat nav when going through the 50 zones as you cant really get any speed up when others are on the road.
Blah... You just copied what i wrote and changed the wording from 2 posts before you. haha. Great minds think alike. Just mines quicker
Old 27-09-2009, 08:53 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

why dont they have locking caps on fuel tanks?
Old 27-09-2009, 08:54 PM
kosman
sideways all the way!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Mk1-stu
what about us forklift / crane / jcb operators etc that load your trucks if we can't get to work.. you can't have a load to go with .

What pisses me off (t'is the above mention of truckers nights out) is when you get the bastards that syphon the diesel out ! a friend of mine got stuck in scotland because during the night some thieving little spunk monkey decided that the diesel in his tanks would be better used elsewhere, leaving him stuck in the truck stop for nearly half a day while waiting for more diesel to be taken to him !

you gotta admit, **SOME** people really are cunts.
a few lads i know had their diesel nicked and they got threatened with knives,they dont lock their fuel caps now,thing is theres no cheap truck stops around,you wound up in ind ests where its quiet enough for the pikeys cunts to do you over.

Last edited by kosman; 27-09-2009 at 08:55 PM.
Old 27-09-2009, 08:55 PM
CoupeUK

without going in to too much detail YOU!
Care to explain how i'm a tool yet and your not yet your the one who cant get his facts straight?
Old 27-09-2009, 08:58 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

common sense would tell me not to park in a deserted industrial estate overnight to minimise the rsk.
Old 27-09-2009, 09:01 PM
StephenC
..BS Motorsport..

fuck it, im bored, lets go into detail

Right lets get this straight then, I have never said that I dont speed have I? Assumption!
well, by saying that im putting you at danger when im speeding you therefore must have a special rubber car where you dont put people in danger when YOU speed, unless that is you dont speed?! point 1 - your a tool
Yes I do speed much like everyone else on this forum does, obviously when its safe to do so.
its NEVER safe to speed, it puts people in danger, even when you dont think it does!!! point 2 - your an even bigger tool

A safe place to speed is NOT outside a school at kicking out time, an empty motorway at 2.30am might be classed as one in some peoples eyes but not all.
see previous^
It really does show how assumption makes you look like a cock when you jump in waving your arms about in a 'look at me' fashion!
please point to where it was me starting the keyboard warrior debate?! oh, wait, it was you ASSUMING about me and calling me a prick!!! point 3- your maturity in the outset clearly showed you as the tool

I am not a construction worker thank you, I work in close proximity of the Highways Agency and are contracted to recover broken down vehicles from the free recovery areas near to where i'm sat down right this second. This scheme is in place due to the lack of hard shoulder, and is not limited to the contract im on but happen all over the country.
dont recall calling you a construction worker and dont particularly care, you work near a motorway is all I knew and commented on

So when you assume that theres no workmen about because you assume that as its late at night theres going to be nobody around then think again. I'm the person your most likely to hit when your speeding through the camera's thinking you know it all when quite clearly you are not. Have you ever seen a colleague killed where a cars skidded into a broken down vehicle and pushed said car up the bed of the recovery truck and into the back of the cab, killing the passengers and the recovery driver? Didnt think so.
obviously not a nice thing but was that caused by speeding or lack of concentration?! would an average speed camera have stopped that accident? without knowing the ins and outs nor not actually wanting to I can only say, I doubt it!

answered above night
Old 27-09-2009, 09:02 PM
patton16i
Back in business

Default Fines take ages to process

I got cought speeding last may bank holiday weekend.I got my summons to cought on my birthday which is xmas eve.104 mph on the m6 penrith in cumbria banned for two weeks Ł600 fine HENCE I DONT SPEED ANYMORE stick to the limit jobs are hard to find without a liecence haha
Old 27-09-2009, 09:13 PM
RickyLee53

I'm sorry but I fail to see your point.

Right lets get this straight then, I have never said that I dont speed have I? Assumption!

Yes I do speed much like everyone else on this forum does, obviously when its safe to do so. A safe place to speed is NOT outside a school at kicking out time, an empty motorway at 2.30am might be classed as one in some peoples eyes but not all.

It really does show how assumption makes you look like a cock when you jump in waving your arms about in a 'look at me' fashion! I am not a construction worker thank you, I work in close proximity of the Highways Agency and are contracted to recover broken down vehicles from the free recovery areas near to where i'm sat down right this second. This scheme is in place due to the lack of hard shoulder, and is not limited to the contract im on but happen all over the country.

So when you assume that theres no workmen about because you assume that as its late at night theres going to be nobody around then think again. I'm the person your most likely to hit when your speeding through the camera's thinking you know it all when quite clearly you are not. Have you ever seen a colleague killed where a cars skidded into a broken down vehicle and pushed said car up the bed of the recovery truck and into the back of the cab, killing the passengers and the recovery driver? Didnt think so.

I'm sure a motorway at night is generally regarded as the "safest place to speed". To be honest i can't think of anywhere better.

What your saying is, because you work on the roads you want nobody to speed. But you do speed where it's not your/mates lives at risk.
Old 27-09-2009, 10:01 PM
patton16i
Back in business

fucking well put mate hes only annoyed coz he didnt get any sleep lastnite WHILE PAID in his daft smelly pikey caravan he needs to give himself a shake its ok 4 him to speed bu not us fucking prat
Old 27-09-2009, 10:02 PM
spinus
Part of the Furniture

Originally Posted by dojj
lorry drivers are cunts and play the "might is right" card at every opportunity, especially tipper drivers

and which cunt of a driver decides to sit in the outside lanes parellel to every other fucker while you've got 2 miles worth of empty road in front ebcause it's "not cheating" to get in front of someoen else in the queue for the roadworks?

fucking abso-fucking-luty boils my piss when they do that, twaty cunts, if i want to be a fucked up fuckwit i'll stay in the lane that's not oving a fucking inch, but if i'm a normal sane drivers i'll carry on in the empty lanes until i need to "merge in turn" like you are supposed to

and yes, lorry drivers tend to be cunts

but i know what you mean
hgv drivers especially artic drivers drive like they do as a result of how they,re treated by other road users.whenever we pull out on an island we will have to get in the way of someone,its clear when we pull away,but ten seconds later were still pulling away and now being flashed and insulted by the now car driver were in the way of.driving something that does 0 to 10 mph in about 20 seconds takes a complete different mindset to driving any car. we put a indicator on and the car driver behind sees it as a signal to fly up the inside and completely fuck us up, a bit of consideration is all it takes, we have to pull out we have to go round islands,we cant stay in one lane. we flash people on the motorway as a courtesy, i,m sorry but i try to be courteous when driving i appreciate people flashing me in. and before anyone rips into me for being some sad old git who hates speeders i,ve a gixxer 1000 k7 and just sold my m3 .theres good and bad in all but its no fun lugging an artic round all night. might is right, not a chance. we have to plan our manouvers 100yds in advance, like i said just a bit of courtesy. my own opinion obviously
Old 27-09-2009, 10:07 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by spinus
hgv drivers especially artic drivers drive like they do as a result of how they,re treated by other road users.whenever we pull out on an island we will have to get in the way of someone,its clear when we pull away,but ten seconds later were still pulling away and now being flashed and insulted by the now car driver were in the way of.driving something that does 0 to 10 mph in about 20 seconds takes a complete different mindset to driving any car. we put a indicator on and the car driver behind sees it as a signal to fly up the inside and completely fuck us up, a bit of consideration is all it takes, we have to pull out we have to go round islands,we cant stay in one lane. we flash people on the motorway as a courtesy, i,m sorry but i try to be courteous when driving i appreciate people flashing me in. and before anyone rips into me for being some sad old git who hates speeders i,ve a gixxer 1000 k7 and just sold my m3 .theres good and bad in all but its no fun lugging an artic round all night. might is right, not a chance. we have to plan our manouvers 100yds in advance, like i said just a bit of courtesy. my own opinion obviously
fair play, if you are simply trying to not get in the way i don't have a problem with that, it's just that when the guy can see that he's got space to pull over and decide to carry on regardless that really gets on my tits

and the aforementioned hogging all 3 lanes in a convoy of 0 mph while the roadworks are still 2 miles up the road
Old 27-09-2009, 10:26 PM
spinus
Part of the Furniture

Smile

Originally Posted by dojj
fair play, if you are simply trying to not get in the way i don't have a problem with that, it's just that when the guy can see that he's got space to pull over and decide to carry on regardless that really gets on my tits

and the aforementioned hogging all 3 lanes in a convoy of 0 mph while the roadworks are still 2 miles up the road
totally agree, when theres room to pull over and they dont inconsiderate selfish driving, winds up all the drivers behind. when they block the lanes approaching roadworks i dont do it but i know why they do it. when the outside lane dissapears we leave ourself a safe distance to the car infront then 2 or 3 cars wedge themselves in the gap and slam their brakes on as they have nowhere to go, we hit them its our fault. it happens every time and i mean every time and take it from me its bloody frightening especially in the wet. as i said the way we drive is a direct result of how were treated . its all down to foward planning and consideration
Old 27-09-2009, 10:44 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

If everyone followed the highway code as far as practicable and drove with consideration for others then people wouldnt have to drive like cunts to mitigate for other peoples poor driving. And that goes for ALL road users. Theres cunts in ALL groups of road users, be it stupid truck drivers, stupid old people, stupid boy racers, stupid bus drivers, stupid taxis, stupid repmobiles etc etc etc
Old 27-09-2009, 11:52 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

theres always someone that feels the need to state the blindingly obvious.
Old 28-09-2009, 12:13 AM
mechanic28
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

aint they going to put these up at everything junction on the m25 so they can work out your average speed?
Old 28-09-2009, 12:19 AM
Rs Baz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by mozzy
so your one of those cunts
can you please show me where kosman has stated he try's to pass other lorry's like you have stated in your post

just because he is a lorry driver it doesnt mean to say he's a cunt you knob
Old 28-09-2009, 06:57 AM
mozzy
Ford for life

why does every one rant about trucks? im not getting in a argument but you'd have fuck all without trucks so stop moaning,my truck does 60 on the dot,and if a faster wagon going round me as long as its not on a hill ill slow and let him in,we flash our headlights to help you morons who try and pull in when thers still 3foot of your vehicle next to my door,especially on a-roads when you overtaking.

ther shouldnt be a slow lane ban on us,we have a thing called a tacho with fucking harsh penaltys if we break them,and vosa will do us for the lights but to be fair you go work at 3.30am you need something to keep you awake,and when you live in the bastards its nice to make it fell more homely.

oh and as for overtaking another lorry we do it because we dont want to look at the back of another lorry relying on his brakelights to tell us when to slow down,and we are in the slow lane till some old fucking piss-stain is plodding along at 50mph.

i understand its annoying but get all the trucks off the road and see what you got on your table,and the middle age folk are always the ones who'll let us out at junctions,give us space at r/bs and let us keep coming uphills,its you fucking young heroes that havent got a clue.

I never said get the trucks off the road, after all we need them but some truck drivers are absolute tits, as are car drivers but we notice a arctic more lol, I basically live in my van 12 hours every night, I never ever leave a 3ft gap to get in, i know my vehicle inside out (even if it is a company vehicle) and never had an accident or even come close well not thats my fault anyway..... you may not be like most lorry drivers but trust me if i was to set a camera up on my dash and drive 50 miles along the M5 most of you would be horrified at most lorry drivers do considering they are so big , tailgaiting is the worst thing they do, if i had to slam on my brakes how the hell are you going to stop something that heavy from almost certainly killing me. its a no win argument all round as some car/van drivers are idiots to. even one of my colleagues Adam he tailgates like a right twat and i dont mean 3ft away i am talking inches and as cruel as it is i cant wait until someone hits there brakes on him and teaches him a lesson
Old 28-09-2009, 06:59 AM
mozzy
Ford for life

Has it ever occured to you that these camera's might actually be there for a reason? I have to work out there on the motorway (normally in a live lane situation) where I have pricks like you disregarding the speedlimit and putting my safety at risk.....

oi bellend was you not bragging how you had 155 mph out of your ST170 the other day, dont think there is a track in the uk long enough to get up to 155 in an st170 on so if you got anywhere close it would have been a run way or most likely a motorway, even though it would not actually do 155 but either way talk about double standards
Old 28-09-2009, 07:18 AM
mozzy
Ford for life

a few lads i know had their diesel nicked and they got threatened with knives,they dont lock their fuel caps now,thing is theres no cheap truck stops around,you wound up in ind ests where its quiet enough for the pikeys cunts to do you over.

which is where people like me try to stop this sort of thing, mobile security I have a few ind estates to Patrol in my van checking for any dodgey activity and believe me if i see some fucker nicking diesel I will have them nicked if i can get the police to come quick enough. I even drove past a curtain sider at the beeches ind estate in yate near bristol, i noticed a slash in the side and a torch beam inside so i carried on up the rd whilst dialling 999 and sat and waited, the thieves thought i never noticed and pissed off but when i seen police car come up the road i went taring up with the police car and blocked the thieves path so they both got nicked, my job is fun at times...... back on track, lorry reason i get pissed at 2 lorries basically trying to race in outside and middle lane is my van wont go over 68 mph (2008 transit connect limited to 70 but struggles 68) so i try to avoid the fast lane as much as possible so i am stuck between two truck drivers who feel taht as one works for tesco and the other for sainsburys have to prove that tesco will go that extra mile....per hour....excuse the pun lol. so then me being stuck there like a tit means when i am responding to alarms where the police are waiting for me as a keyholder to come and open up the premises they have surrounded so they can arrest the scum that is burgling it.... fear not though getting new vans next month citroen nemo's that are not limited. lol, im shitting it already how am i supposed to sleep in that

Last edited by mozzy; 28-09-2009 at 07:32 AM.
Old 28-09-2009, 07:22 AM
mozzy
Ford for life

Originally Posted by Rs Baz
can you please show me where kosman has stated he try's to pass other lorry's like you have stated in your post

just because he is a lorry driver it doesnt mean to say he's a cunt you knob

it was a joke, and i stated that in the post dont get so bitchy and dont call me a knob for making a joke, infact maybe try reading the whole post before commenting

Last edited by mozzy; 28-09-2009 at 07:30 AM.
Old 28-09-2009, 07:38 AM
C4llyT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

whats more, a bloke i work with in his 50s for some reason had LED windscreen washer things he got stopped and made to remove them....every pigging arctic i see on the motorway are covered in fancy coloured lights and the police never stop or say nothing to you. (not that i want silly lights on my car mind cause there gay)

RANT OVER LOL
Can see the headlines now...

Arrested, lorry driver for impersonating a police car by putting blue lights on his 40 foot artic
Old 28-09-2009, 07:38 AM
Brian ST-2
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Sorry, I'm with Kosman all the way on this, cos my old man drove artic's for 45 years. Yes they're all supposed to be limited to 56, but that's not their fault, it's the poxy safety orientated government, and for safety. You try stopping 40 odd ton of load albeit even with three axles just cos some tosser ''I have to get in front of that artic'' car driver has just nailed into a traffic queue in front of him.....

And secondly, I don't mind being flashed in by a wagon, even though he's doing 56 and me 70, it's a courtesy. Be thankful if you are ever unlucky enough to break down on the M6 or M74 one night, and it's one of these ''cunts'' that's first to stop and offer you a hand, with his glaring lights allowing you to see what the problem might be.

And as for the M5 comment, yeah follow a truck on there and see how many you can pass at 60 if they're doing the 'legal' 56. Fucking none, cos they've all got the limiters disconnected. Unless they're supermarket trucks like Tesco, Morrison, Sanisburys, or Eddie Stobart.

Rant over. I'd prefer to shoot the old cunts who sit in the middle lane at 65 when there's fook all in the inside lane for the next 2 mile, just cos it's their ''comfort zone''. Pull in you cock, or get off the fucking road.

Last edited by Brian ST-2; 28-09-2009 at 07:40 AM.
Old 28-09-2009, 07:39 AM
mozzy
Ford for life

Originally Posted by C4llyT
Can see the headlines now...

Arrested, lorry driver for impersonating a police car by putting blue lights on his 40 foot artic

the copper never said anything about impersonating a police car he just said it was illegal to have anything but white lights on the front
Old 28-09-2009, 07:41 AM
C4llyT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

the copper never said anything about impersonating a police car he just said it was illegal to have anything but white lights on the front
So he had to remove his indicators too?
Bit harsh that.
Old 28-09-2009, 07:47 AM
mozzy
Ford for life

Originally Posted by Brian ST24
Sorry, I'm with Kosman all the way on this, cos my old man drove artic's for 45 years. Yes they're all supposed to be limited to 56, but that's not their fault, it's the poxy safety orientated government, and for safety. You try stopping 40 odd ton of load albeit even with three axles just cos some tosser ''I have to get in front of that artic'' car driver has just nailed into a traffic queue in front of him.....

And secondly, I don't mind being flashed in by a wagon, even though he's doing 56 and me 70, it's a courtesy. Be thankful if you are ever unlucky enough to break down on the M6 or M74 one night, and it's one of these ''cunts'' that's first to stop and offer you a hand, with his glaring lights allowing you to see what the problem might be.

And as for the M5 comment, yeah follow a truck on there and see how many you can pass at 60 if they're doing the 'legal' 56. Fucking none, cos they've all got the limiters disconnected. Unless they're supermarket trucks like Tesco, Morrison, Sanisburys, or Eddie Stobart.

Rant over. I'd prefer to shoot the old cunts who sit in the middle lane at 65 when there's fook all in the inside lane for the next 2 mile, just cos it's their ''comfort zone''. Pull in you cock, or get off the fucking road.

oh i agree with you 100% about middle lane hoggers, there a pain in the ass, and find me a arctic with its limiter disconnected as I have only ever seen one doing more than 56-58 mph..... I did get annoyed the other day when an old arctic F reg i think obviously not limited but struggling to pull 65 decided to get in the fast lane whilst arctics were in outside and middle, this old f reg thing looked like it should have been scrapped ages ago and was filling the motorway with clouds of smoke when he finally moved over i looked and it was a bunch of chavvy pikeys...

is there an age restriction on vehicles to be limited ie if its over 10 years old or something.

also agree that arctic drivers are not always at fault but SOME should have more consideration when they have like 30 spotlights on there cab and they decided to blast them at me to tell me its safe to pull over as the glare in the wing mirror stuns eyes so much at times that you can actually lose sight for a few seconds actually making it very dangerous , also when they do it on the opposite sidfe of the motorway can have the same effect

oh and if an arctic was to pull in and shine his lights on my vehicle because i supposedly need there light would that not cause rubber neckers and rubber necking is dangerous.

Last edited by mozzy; 28-09-2009 at 07:51 AM.
Old 28-09-2009, 07:49 AM
mozzy
Ford for life

Originally Posted by C4llyT
So he had to remove his indicators too?
Bit harsh that.

oh stop being so pedantic, you know exactly what i mean. you are should not change any actual colours from the manafacturer installs (basically what the copper told him, not me), ie blue lights, above all they just look pure gay
Old 28-09-2009, 08:20 AM
StephenC
..BS Motorsport..

the tags have started
Old 28-09-2009, 08:24 AM
mozzy
Ford for life

the tags have started
lol
Old 28-09-2009, 08:59 AM
spinus
Part of the Furniture

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Brian ST24

totally agree, exept the shooting part!
Old 28-09-2009, 09:24 AM
Brian ST-2
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Ok, ok shooting may have been a bit strong.........

But it's them that give you the strange look when you pull up level on the inside giving it the big ''Hellooooo'' there's room for you in here.

Annoys the shite outta me, and does little more than turn a three lane motorway into a glorified dual carriageway.!!!!

Wankers
Old 28-09-2009, 11:36 AM
sparticus1
How??

i have had some experience with the SPECS system they cannot catch bikes and are only set up to read front number plates due to the rear ones blurring in the dark or under sodium street lights. There are some down the M77 now which helped a great deal with fatals being reduced. They are connected to a computer which is connected the the police ANPR system and can catch and produce the fines all on its own. It never takes a break and the bastard works for no money.
Old 28-09-2009, 11:39 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

they seriously cant work between lanes or is that an urban myth?
Old 28-09-2009, 11:48 AM
Big AL
PassionFord Regular

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I have also had some dealings with specs, depending on the software they are running the lane change myth did work to an extent but a lot are now being upgraded to the new software which eliminates this so any lane any camera and your nicked. There is even newer software out there which has the capability of getting bikes aswell, last I heard it was awaiting type approval, wether it has been granted yet or not I don't know.
Old 28-09-2009, 12:28 PM
Rs Cosworth 1
RS for life

Originally Posted by mechanic28
aint they going to put these up at everything junction on the m25 so they can work out your average speed?
Bloody hope not man
Old 28-09-2009, 01:31 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

how can a specs system get bikes with only a forward facing plate??? quite simply not physically possible.

Youd need to install rear facing cameras too.
Old 28-09-2009, 01:38 PM
**caz**
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i do drop my speed down to the limit through average speed camera's as i know drivers in my company who have been caught by these and know that they do work!!

I actually put it to the test last night as to whether speeding gets you anywhere and tbh it doesn't make much odds!

I did 108 miles night using the M3 and M25, 3 lots of 50mph average speed on the M3, and 2 lots of the same on the M25, i didn't go over 70 mph in normal conditions on the road, or 50 mph in the road works, and i actually made it back quicker than i would normally have done! I dont know how that works as if I was going faster would surely have been quicker...but hey ho! I saved petrol too!! lol
Everytime some idiot speeds past me in the 50mph average speed camera area's i just laugh to myself cos i know that those camera's do work and they are going to get done!!

and in reply to the camera's on the A127....last i heard these were not working properly, they couldn't prosecute because the picture was not clear enough or something!! lol not that i go any quicker through this than i am allowed to by law!!

x
Old 28-09-2009, 02:10 PM
TurboShed
Cossiemodo

Originally Posted by fuzzy
why dont they have locking caps on fuel tanks?
Because diesel ain't worth stealing
Old 28-09-2009, 02:11 PM
TurboShed
Cossiemodo

Oh and CoupeUK you are going on a bit mate. The standard argument "speeding is bad and I'm the self-righteous anti-Clarkson" is old.

Quick Reply: specs average speed cameras