General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

are all Mcdonalds staff stupid

Search this Thread

Old 14-09-2009, 12:56 PM
woolford
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

poor girl hope she was ok.. what a nob head
Old 14-09-2009, 01:20 PM
Cozzie Bhoy
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

If she just skidded off her bike without hitting anything chances are she'd be OK. On the other hand if she hopped off a pole or a wall she could've had a spinal injury which when dragged about as you described could've killed her or paralyzed her. Would need an advanced paramedic to rule out spinal injury at the scene not manager of Mcdonalds! If it was me I'd report it to Mcdonalds management and the police. Tell them you were concerned for her welfare and from your experience taught she could have an internal injury. Then this buffoon turned up and completely ignored your plea's not to move her. They're arrogant pricks! (McDonald's managers)
Old 14-09-2009, 02:02 PM
drsrst2zvh
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Not all Mcdonalds managers are like that im a busines manager of a mcdonalds in oxfordshire and i can safely say that im not thick and cant believe this guys actions totally irresponsible. If he was a manager like you said he would of been fully first aid trained and should of known what to do in such a situation. If you seriously want to write a complaint i can give you the e-mail of the exact people who you need to speak to. Cant have knobs like that ruining the reputaion of the brand.
Old 14-09-2009, 03:23 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

What's the point of the McDonald's reference in the thread title? Other than the guy working there the actual issue has nothing to do with the intelligence of Maccy's staff, but was just about some guy with a very poor grasp of first aid.

May also be worth removing the references to your employer, especially as you tend to post racist stuff on here. Passionford has very good Google optimisation and it wouldn't be hard for someone looking for your employer to find one of your threads.
Old 14-09-2009, 04:10 PM
mozzy
Ford for life

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by orion88
sell it to the papers get ur 15 minutes of fame and a big mac
then get some butch male gay friends and get him raped good and proper:d

i dont have butch gay male friends but i do know some fat lesbians lol
Old 14-09-2009, 04:12 PM
mozzy
Ford for life

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
What's the point of the McDonald's reference in the thread title? Other than the guy working there the actual issue has nothing to do with the intelligence of Maccy's staff, but was just about some guy with a very poor grasp of first aid.

May also be worth removing the references to your employer, especially as you tend to post racist stuff on here. Passionford has very good Google optimisation and it wouldn't be hard for someone looking for your employer to find one of your threads.

good point and done bud.....and there not racist comments, there factual remarks
Old 14-09-2009, 04:37 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by mozzy
good point and done bud.....and there not racist comments, there factual remarks
No, they're racist comments.
Old 14-09-2009, 04:40 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

To answer the original question, no, all Mcdonalds staff arent stupid, in fact they actually have one of the highest IQ's on average as a company I believe, largely due to the number of students working for them.

As an example, i used to work for them myself once, and im dead clever me
Old 14-09-2009, 06:47 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by drsrst2zvh
Not all Mcdonalds managers are like that im a busines manager of a mcdonalds in oxfordshire and i can safely say that im not thick and cant believe this guys actions totally irresponsible. If he was a manager like you said he would of been fully first aid trained and should of known what to do in such a situation.
Would you say "I of been trained in first aid"? No, the word is have

Sorry to pick on you, but it's one of my pet hates and your claim of not being thick doesn't stand up to closer scrutiny in that paragraph
Old 14-09-2009, 07:38 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

bloke spounds like an ass, regards being idiots, the ones i come across seem to be unable to put the correct food on the order into the bag, order anything more than a standard meal and you best check it!

That and for a while there was a group of poor english speaking people working there who seemed to have the act of short changing you by Ł1 down to a T.

Used to try it every time, mumble the amount to you and then give you short change, then look like YOUR the scum when you check it and ask for the correct amount, slapping the money in your hand?!?

I don't care that it is a quid, it is MY quid, they do that to every person that comes to the drive through on their shift - it's a little earner!!
Old 14-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

shame she was still conscious, could have slipped her one why she was still warm lmao
that would have done her spine good

Originally Posted by Lambchop
wtf! so like hannibal lecter does?!
yeah kind of. its some kind of disprespect thing in thier culture. Dont get it myself. What happened to using words to express your disrespect??? Even CHAV's can manage simple phrases like "Cunt" and "prick" etc.

Originally Posted by Chip
To answer the original question, no, all Mcdonalds staff arent stupid, in fact they actually have one of the highest IQ's on average as a company I believe, largely due to the number of students working for them.
Theres a difference between organic stupidity due to lack of IQ/poor upbringing/mental retardation and stupidity caused by simply not giving a shit!! Plenty of students fall into the last category.

Plus these days, common sense is no longer common as we have removed all danger/responsibility from our childrens upbringing so they dont realise the NEED to learn for themselves until its too late.
Old 14-09-2009, 09:47 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

You think that's bad? When I was having my blood tested last year an old man started having a seizure. I jumped out my seat whilst taking off my jacket to support his head like you are supposed to when all the nurses came dashing over and tried to pick him up. I was quick to try and tell them to support his head and not much else, before they had picked him up and dropped him twice giving him a nasty head injury. You'll never pick someone up mid seizure safely, so are supposed to just make sure they can see the fit out without banging there head and so on.

These people are nurses!!?? Absolute madness. When I tried to explain what they were doing wrong, I felt like I was being rude as they are after all nurses. However, what they did was very bad. To think, not one of them knew what to do, resulting in a nasty head injury which didn't need to happen.

Benni.

Last edited by Benni; 14-09-2009 at 09:48 PM.
Old 15-09-2009, 07:31 AM
mozzy
Ford for life

why is it you cant talk on some forums withoput the politically correct comments. who cares and dan maybe racist to you, not to me, i seen enough to stamp my views solidly on somallians that does not mean muslims in general it means one type of person and thats that, its the british wanker government that has caused all this shite by prosecuting us for saying "pakki" yet somilans are allowed to put "no whites" on an internet cafe or no whites allowed in a whole area of bristol and its advertised in a local paper. thats racism, trying to stop us from having the freedom we were born with , simple as that .

Last edited by mozzy; 15-09-2009 at 07:34 AM.
Old 15-09-2009, 08:36 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

why is it you cant talk on some forums withoput the politically correct comments. who cares and dan maybe racist to you, not to me, i seen enough to stamp my views solidly on somallians that does not mean muslims in general it means one type of person and thats that, its the british wanker government that has caused all this shite by prosecuting us for saying "pakki" yet somilans are allowed to put "no whites" on an internet cafe or no whites allowed in a whole area of bristol and its advertised in a local paper. thats racism, trying to stop us from having the freedom we were born with , simple as that .
What you seem to fail to grasp is that the more people like yourself keep coming out with hate filled racist comments, the more justification they have for their ban on whites.

Any minority that feels persecuted will naturally fight back, thats human nature.
Old 15-09-2009, 03:12 PM
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Lambchop
wtf! so like hannibal lecter does?!
ROFL! im imaging people doing that when they are angry/pissed
Old 15-09-2009, 04:16 PM
mozzy
Ford for life

Originally Posted by Chip
What you seem to fail to grasp is that the more people like yourself keep coming out with hate filled racist comments, the more justification they have for their ban on whites.

Any minority that feels persecuted will naturally fight back, thats human nature.

seems like you and dan are the minority on this topic
Old 15-09-2009, 04:21 PM
fish99

Call me suspicious but this sounds a bit sus to me... Girl had an accident and he didnt want to get her an ambulance.... I would be thinking was it really an accident. He has assaulted her anyway by dragging her away against her wishes.

I would have called the old bill.

Did you get the reg of the bike... I think a welfare check is in order personally

Last edited by fish99; 15-09-2009 at 04:23 PM.
Old 15-09-2009, 04:23 PM
mozzy
Ford for life

Originally Posted by fish99
Call me suspicious but this sounds a bit sus to me... Girl had an accident and he didnt want to get her an ambulance.... I would be thinking was it really an accident. He has assaulted her anyway by dragging her away against her wishes.

I would have called the old bill.

he did get her an ambulance so i am told but not for app 40 mins when i was gone, thats how she got to hosp. still a cunt though lol
Old 15-09-2009, 04:28 PM
fish99

Definately write in to make a complaint mate... He shouldnt get away with that.

You never know, Maccy D's my take one of his stars off his name badge
Old 18-09-2009, 12:56 AM
CaysE

Originally Posted by zvhrst
wat a NOB!,
Pot and the kettle? Where are my fogs I paid you for LAST YEAR????????