General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

my little brother just had a fight lol

Search this Thread

Old 15-08-2009, 01:03 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

To be honest its not your brothers mates wading in to help in is the problem,just kicking a man whos down and out for the count is the issue
Old 15-08-2009, 01:08 PM
johnandhissaffy
white fords look best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yep and i did say that to him but he didn't kick him i personally think that's out of order and asked me bro if he dint kick him he said the bouncer was chocking him down the stairs by that time lol

hitting someone when there down if you really hated that person you would anyone would but i wouldn't do it if it was a silly little scrap in a club
Old 15-08-2009, 01:10 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

id also jump in and help a mate if he needed it. i wouldnt jump in to kick someone when theyre already down and out. do as much as you need to win it then walk away .booting someone when theyre down is usually all the shitebags who crawl out of the woodwork when its over but were no where to be seen when it was kicking off.
Old 15-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Cozzy111
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

At the end of the day its apart of growing, you'll never stop young lads fighting when they've had a few beers, it would be nice if two people had a problem they had a fight one on one until one gives up or gets knocked down, and knobody got involved, in boxing or mma matches you don;t get the crowed jumping backing there mates up!
but unfotunatly this will never happen so its a good thing that friends get involved but only to try and stop a fight, My friend hit two people once and killed one with one punch, and these guys started on him, but he regrets throwing that punch every day!
Its tough going out now for a drink and a good time because although these young 18,19(not everyone) year olds, they act tough when most of them are full of piss and wind, so loads of them get together and course trouble, and little do they know deverstation is only arround the wrong corner!!!!!!
Old 15-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by fuzzy
id also jump in and help a mate if he needed it. i wouldnt jump in to kick someone when theyre already down and out. do as much as you need to win it then walk away .booting someone when theyre down is usually all the shitebags who crawl out of the woodwork when its over but were no where to be seen when it was kicking off.
There the same cunts who are usually going back and forth from crowd to crowd to cause trouble. 'You can take him' and so on. This happened to me once, and I noticed the very person who was telling me he'd seen the lad get knocked out easy, tell the other lad the exact same thing.

I never even really understood why we were about to have a fight neither, even though everyone else seemed to know full well. Funny really, as we never fought in the end and he came round to our house for tea.

It was always the same group of people who would cause trouble. It's the same around my locals.

Benni.
Old 15-08-2009, 08:38 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by johnandhissaffy
he smacked my brother when my brother was dancing

me bro barged the other guy nothing major everyones done it (you know wot it like on a dance floor) and this fella said the wrong thing to my bro so me bro said so is that the end of it so they shaked hands and end of then he started again went over to my bro from behind got him in a head lock giving him some pasteing then the kid started on one of me brothers mates and picked the worst out of em lol apparently 1 dig from him and then alcahol kicks in with the male hormone and there all kicking him my brother was lobbed out when they where kicking him my bro come home said the bouncer was a cunt i said hes only doing his job bruv knoeone sees a bouncer for who they really are ie a dad, brother ,son uncle so i said let it go its a bit wierd really coz my brther aint really the type to fight hed rarther walk away but i said to my bro if there was no baouncers then you could get beaten by 10 blokes and knowone will stop it youd get filled right in

and its not a bad thing really come on who whould watch there mate get filled in when theve had a few beers ???

Official dojj translation:

"This other chap wasn't playing by the Queensbury rules when the sparring ensued.

My brother collided with said fellow whilst having a jolly time prancing (they have a few cold drinks and these younglings tend not to be able to hold their alcohol).

The next thing you know, he had a part in the tail end of Blazing Saddles."

Several Oxford experts are currently occupied translating the rest of the hieroglyphics and will publish their findings in a few years.
Old 15-08-2009, 08:41 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Dojj translater? We're fucked.

Benni.
Old 15-08-2009, 08:42 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Great wisdh i could go out to start fighting etc.

TBH its getting worse now, and there was a lot of idiots a few years ago. People are idiots who go out fighting etc. One of reasons why im getting sick and bored of going out drinking. Maybe its me getting old too. But never did i think fighting was good etc.
Old 15-08-2009, 08:52 PM
FIESTAHH

The title should be "My brother got banged, friends kicked in the perpetrator". Story sounds like whats becoming of a night out these days. At least your mate stuck up for him whilst the guy was concious.
Old 15-08-2009, 08:55 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Sorry mate but i don't find it fair that all your brothers mates had to go do his dirty work.

Speaking of a past experience on a dance floor, i remember my ex fiance was dancing with this other guy and he started getting all touchy even when she told him its just a dance and that's it. I went up to the bloke and pulled him aside and told him in a gentlemen manner that she was my Fiance and that i'd appreciate it if he kept his hands to himself. He said 'Sorry' and went back to dancing with her. Then i had to approach him again as he was trying rub up against her so this time i gave him a warning to stay away from her and if i see him try it with her again it's gonna get nasty.

So about 45mins later he's not letting her pass him to come to me, just before i went up to him i scouted his mates and made my move. I pulled him back and the fecker picked up a wine bottle. Just as he swang it at my head, i moved in, grabbed the back off his head pulled him into my fist before i locked his arm taking him down and breaking his arm. What did his so called 'Hardcore, Rapstar' wannabe friends do, FUCK ALL. They looked at me and i looked them back cos i was ready to take them on too. What happens? they had to haul his ass off the dance floor and take him out of the Bar.

The Bouncer being a cunt had me arrested and after 7 hours in a Cell (and my mother still gives me shit about being arrested) the Filth let me go after i had explained what went down and the fact that the CCTV was working that night.

Fact of the matter is this, if that guy who your brothers mates beat up ended up beating the fuck out of one of your brothers mates to a point where he couldn't even get off the ground himself, your brothers mates wouldn't do fuck all.

Fair enough he hit your brother but your brother should have been the one to kick the fuck out of him.

Good Old 'Edwards' in Ealing, Dojj knows the score there i'm sure LOL
Old 15-08-2009, 10:19 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

you mean the town house? local hero central
Old 15-08-2009, 10:29 PM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

TBH I think his mates were bang out of line. Doesn't matter if the fella was a cunt. Mates are ment to break up fights and get rid of the fucker to protect their friend. Not kick the shit out of him when he was down, thats just not on.
Old 15-08-2009, 10:38 PM
GribbiN
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

My mate got punched out side a pub few months ago banged his head on the floor dead by morning.

R.I.P
Old 15-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Kieron
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by Pardeep
Sorry mate but i don't find it fair that all your brothers mates had to go do his dirty work.

Speaking of a past experience on a dance floor, i remember my ex fiance was dancing with this other guy and he started getting all touchy even when she told him its just a dance and that's it. I went up to the bloke and pulled him aside and told him in a gentlemen manner that she was my Fiance and that i'd appreciate it if he kept his hands to himself. He said 'Sorry' and went back to dancing with her. Then i had to approach him again as he was trying rub up against her so this time i gave him a warning to stay away from her and if i see him try it with her again it's gonna get nasty.

So about 45mins later he's not letting her pass him to come to me, just before i went up to him i scouted his mates and made my move. I pulled him back and the fecker picked up a wine bottle. Just as he swang it at my head, i moved in, grabbed the back off his head pulled him into my fist before i locked his arm taking him down and breaking his arm. What did his so called 'Hardcore, Rapstar' wannabe friends do, FUCK ALL. They looked at me and i looked them back cos i was ready to take them on too. What happens? they had to haul his ass off the dance floor and take him out of the Bar.

The Bouncer being a cunt had me arrested and after 7 hours in a Cell (and my mother still gives me shit about being arrested) the Filth let me go after i had explained what went down and the fact that the CCTV was working that night.

Fact of the matter is this, if that guy who your brothers mates beat up ended up beating the fuck out of one of your brothers mates to a point where he couldn't even get off the ground himself, your brothers mates wouldn't do fuck all.

Fair enough he hit your brother but your brother should have been the one to kick the fuck out of him.

Good Old 'Edwards' in Ealing, Dojj knows the score there i'm sure LOL
Your missus sounds a dicktease. Some poor bloke got led along and paid the consequences.
Old 15-08-2009, 11:16 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by Kieron
Your missus sounds a dicktease. Some poor bloke got led along and paid the consequences.
Not really mate. I don't mind my missus dancing with another bloke, just the bloke needs to respect the fact she is taken and its just a dance. And i saw my missus at the time dancing and she wasn't doing anything that was remotely teasing. The guy was a cock. Typical West London rude boy who thought he was a big lad cos of his fuck head tupac shakur wanna be friends. Indian guys (and i'm indian) are prob one of the fucking stupidest cunt i have ever come across.
Old 15-08-2009, 11:19 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by dojj
you mean the town house? local hero central
I got barred from TH cos i broke a guys nose. Long story short, he was number one suspect for when my friend Tamara was raped. And though he is in jail now since they found DNA evidence, boy was it fucking worth it.
Old 16-08-2009, 08:49 AM
Cozzy111
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Originally Posted by Pardeep
Not really mate. I don't mind my missus dancing with another bloke, just the bloke needs to respect the fact she is taken and its just a dance. And i saw my missus at the time dancing and she wasn't doing anything that was remotely teasing. The guy was a cock. Typical West London rude boy who thought he was a big lad cos of his fuck head tupac shakur wanna be friends. Indian guys (and i'm indian) are prob one of the fucking stupidest cunt i have ever come across.
not being funny and how you and your miss's are thats your business, but if a guy was dancing round my miss's and had at to warn him to keep is self to his self my misses would move well away from him to aviod me blowing a gaskit, she might not be a dick tease but if you had to tell him 3 times and she did'nt move away then she's not that bothered about you filling someone in and either getting hurt or getting done!!
Old 16-08-2009, 10:21 AM
Minirotty
Lucifer II - 666

Received 303 Likes on 197 Posts

Originally Posted by Ginge !
ps: mates are ment to wade in on fights,,,, what kind of a cunt would let hes mate get beat up

Thats what I expect to happen! as I'm the daft cunt who wades in if any of me pals get in bother but also it imo is a time that shows who ya pals are

Only got a kickin once in my life when 18 - had a ruck with a bloke in town who tried to say this bird I was crackin on to was his mrs but she'd never seen him befor - he was about 30 odd, any way I slapped him up at a bus stop lol me mate next to me who didnt get involved, then 3 other blokes come out of no where who were his mates and pile on to me (dont forget I was 18) thought I was a man lol

me mate at the time ran off!! wanker, havent spoke to him since.
Old 16-08-2009, 10:31 AM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Originally Posted by Cozzy111
not being funny and how you and your miss's are thats your business, but if a guy was dancing round my miss's and had at to warn him to keep is self to his self my misses would move well away from him to aviod me blowing a gaskit, she might not be a dick tease but if you had to tell him 3 times and she did'nt move away then she's not that bothered about you filling someone in and either getting hurt or getting done!!
id agree with this.
Old 16-08-2009, 10:47 AM
Retro Al
RWD IS KING

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Kicking people when they are down and out is lame,most of the fights ive been have been when ive been helping mates out,but i would never hit a guy when he was out cold,i even got knocked out once trying to help a freind,the guy grabbed me to stop me punching him, we fell over and i cracked my head on the pavement,i woke up in hospital the next day
Helped another friend out who had a much older guy having a go for no reason,i punched him to the floor then started having a fit,i ran to the nearest house to ring for help,got back and he had vanished
The joys of pissed up nights!
Old 16-08-2009, 10:51 AM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

would never hit someone when down.

No need to normally, They wouldnt wanna get back up anyway.

I also agree its the woman thats at fault in so many of these scraps. Why not just move away and get on with enjoying the night.
Old 16-08-2009, 12:27 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by Cozzy111
First of all its the ex missus lol, She tried moving away and the third time he kept obstructing her way cos he thought i wasn't around as i was sitting somewhere else in the Bar.

It takes a lot for me to snap to hit someone lol Most guys out there are dick heads but you can't always let that be the reason do knock the fuck head out lol
Old 16-08-2009, 12:37 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by Minirotty
Thats what I expect to happen! as I'm the daft cunt who wades in if any of me pals get in bother but also it imo is a time that shows who ya pals are

Only got a kickin once in my life when 18 - had a ruck with a bloke in town who tried to say this bird I was crackin on to was his mrs but she'd never seen him befor - he was about 30 odd, any way I slapped him up at a bus stop lol me mate next to me who didnt get involved, then 3 other blokes come out of no where who were his mates and pile on to me (dont forget I was 18) thought I was a man lol

me mate at the time ran off!! wanker, havent spoke to him since.
What a cunt your mate was! He reminds me of Billy Mitchel. I mean, not many people enjoy fighting but when a friend is in need you'd do something.

Benni.
Old 16-08-2009, 04:32 PM
kosman
sideways all the way!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

i went out on a stag do last night and the whole night i saw one fight,and the bouncers were all over it in seconds,but to be fair someone kicks off with you,you should defend yourself,i know i would.
Old 16-08-2009, 05:38 PM
~nomad~
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This thread reminds me why I don't go out in town
Old 16-08-2009, 06:13 PM
johnandhissaffy
white fords look best

right lets get this sorted my brother wasnt there when the kid got kicked in on the floor a bouncer was already dragging my brother out the club by then k
Old 16-08-2009, 06:21 PM
kosman
sideways all the way!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

pf mafia dive on yiou pal when someone done something that isnt "morally" right
Old 16-08-2009, 06:32 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by johnandhissaffy
right lets get this sorted my brother wasnt there when the kid got kicked in on the floor a bouncer was already dragging my brother out the club by then k
Either way mate, your brothers mates are stupid to jump someone they don't even know. How do you know he's not the sort of guy who'd have 'Revenge' on his top list of priorities? Don't give me the 'He looks like a wimp' crap either. Looks are deceitful. How do you know that guy won't be back looking for your brother with his mates?

Your story somehow doesn't make sense. Your brother must of done something to get thrown out FIRST before the guy who smacked him. Or is it your brother started on some innocent bloke, smacked him and got thrown out?
Old 16-08-2009, 06:38 PM
89xr2
Brap!

Originally Posted by Benni
How can you people come out with such a statements? First of all you don't know why his Brother was fighting. This other lad could have been behaving like an utter cunt all night, and when his brother confronted him he got a smack.

Second of all, in this situation I wouldn't want to be friends with any of you lot, as if I get a smack I'd expect you all to wade in and make sure he goes home worse off than I do. Harsh but more than fair. I might aswel have gone out on my own than with the PF crew. I mean, I don't like the kicking part, but depending on how big a cock he was, I wouldn't care.

When it all comes down to it, most of PF need to get real. Honestly. Next time your Brother finds himself in a fighting situation, tell him to pause for a moment while he calls the police. It's the only way I'm afraid. I'm sure the other guy who is raged on alcahol and maybe drugs will happily comply.

P.S I don't condone violence, in any way, shape or form. Thanks.

Benni.
People arent saying the lad shouldnt have hit him back. But you draw a line when the lad gets knocked out with one punch. That's the fight over with.

Fair enough if the other lad deserved it. but when he goes down in one punch that's the end of it. "You don't do people on the deck" as the saying in green street goes. I've been on the receiving end of a severe kick in on the deck after breaking up a fight. Luckily i was too pissed to be hurt too badly. Woke up the next day with a few popped ribs but nothing serious. Could have quite easily been worse as there was a fair few lads laying the boot in.
Old 16-08-2009, 06:42 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

i do condone violence in any way you need to to win but once youve won theres no need for several mates to kick him when he's down. that is all.
Old 16-08-2009, 07:01 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by 89xr2
People arent saying the lad shouldnt have hit him back. But you draw a line when the lad gets knocked out with one punch. That's the fight over with.

Fair enough if the other lad deserved it. but when he goes down in one punch that's the end of it. "You don't do people on the deck" as the saying in green street goes. I've been on the receiving end of a severe kick in on the deck after breaking up a fight. Luckily i was too pissed to be hurt too badly. Woke up the next day with a few popped ribs but nothing serious. Could have quite easily been worse as there was a fair few lads laying the boot in.
Damn Right. Once they are on the floor, its done. Now if i was to lose a fight and then have some other cocks ends continue to attack me while i'm on the ground, i'd be hunting them one by one.

Originally Posted by fuzzy
i do condone violence in any way you need to to win but once youve won theres no need for several mates to kick him when he's down. that is all.
You are damn right that is all.