General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Schumacher is back!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 29-07-2009, 07:44 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by stuarth
why hamiltons english ? and schumacher is a german arrogant cunt !!!!!!!

why,just because a person is english should you support them? im not saying i dont want him doing well but that is not a reason to support him on its own.
Old 29-07-2009, 07:45 PM
stuarth
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pardeep
and that hurts you how exactly?
open your eyes mate
Old 29-07-2009, 07:45 PM
Mike C
The Special One

I'd never support Hamilton under any circumstances.

Grew up supporting Schumacher going right back to his Jordan days. The man is god.
Old 29-07-2009, 07:46 PM
cossie350
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Bruno Senna has been setting times in GP2 alot quicker than Hamilton did. So i really can't wait to see him enter F1 and go head to head with Hamilton.

And not being bad but Hamilton did not even deserve to wear the Helmet of Ayrton Senna. I found that to be disrespect to Bruno. If there is one person that should have worn that helmet, it should have ONLY been Bruno.
Spot on i had my fingers crossed that Bruno would get a drive this year but sadly it wasn't to be, defiantly one to watch though.
Old 29-07-2009, 07:47 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

open your eyes mate
I don't think it has anything to do with opening eyes. Its personal opinion. I don't think Hamilton is all that he is made out to be. He's getting all the attention for mainly being the youngest to win. No doubt he has talent but nothing he has done has made me go WOW!
Old 29-07-2009, 07:48 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I like Hamilton alot,Shuey is a good driver, but the fact that some one whos never driven an F1 car in a race,in a competition season, wins the championship first time out MUST be a really good driver,Shuey took till 1995 after joining Jordan in 1991, to win his first championship, infact it took him 3 years to get his first pole.

Who know in 8 years time Hamilton might have 7 championships under his belt
Old 29-07-2009, 07:48 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Mike C
I'd never support Hamilton under any circumstances.

Grew up supporting Schumacher going right back to his Jordan days. The man is god.

me too and he was the closest in style to senna who i also supported over mansell etc.
Old 29-07-2009, 07:49 PM
stuarth
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by Bullett
why,just because a person is english should you support them? im not saying i dont want him doing well but that is not a reason to support him on its own.
dont need to support him as such,but you would want him to do well
Old 29-07-2009, 07:50 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by st3v3
I like Hamilton alot,Shuey is a good driver, but the fact that some one whos never driven an F1 car in a race,in a competition season, wins the championship first time out MUST be a really good driver,Shuey took till 1995 after joining Jordan in 1991, to win his first championship, infact it took him 3 years to get his first pole.

not to take anything away form him at all,but the cars imo are alot easier to drive nowdays. the old cars were a handful fullstop. even martin brundle says that and he has tried them all
Old 29-07-2009, 07:52 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

dont need to support him as such,but you would want him to do well
see my other posts bud. i like lewis,but i supportted schuy from day one.i support jenson over lewis as i prefer his attitude,style,and loyalty etc.i also supported coulthard but all behind michael

editted to say, i really dislike alonso but i cannot take away the fact he is an awesome driver.and unfortunately as im aferrari fan i will have to hope he does well next year

Last edited by Bullett; 29-07-2009 at 07:53 PM.
Old 29-07-2009, 07:53 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

not to take anything away form him at all,but the cars imo are alot easier to drive nowdays. the old cars were a handful fullstop. even martin brundle says that and he has tried them all
I wouldn't say easier seeing as the cars Schumy used had traction control and all these electronic gadgets. If anything its alot harder now but it shows who is a good driver!
Old 29-07-2009, 07:54 PM
m_nettleship
PassionFord Post Troll

steven rw Good Post.

Its alot more debentant on cars these days, its sutch a fine line. Schumacher was allways miles ahead of his tm, wen massa was his tm, he was miles ahead.
But is 40 years old to to old?

Big schuey fan, the best the sport has ever seen, look wen he first went to forza ferrari, turned the hole team around.

Carnt waite 4 weeks is it, be mint to see how he does, Hes in a no lose situation, plenty excuses if he does shite.
Old 29-07-2009, 07:57 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

erm,when he first started they didnt have all that,and were dealing with clutches.no anti stall etc.so thats what i meant after the comments of schuey coming off track in the first season or so and lewis not
Old 29-07-2009, 07:58 PM
Robski

just gazed over the last few posts and i saw the "german cheat" or something crap that usually is thrown in by un knowledgeable twats that appear in such threads like this..errrr didn't hamilton/mcclaren do something un toward this season???

i just don't rate hamilton in the league of shuey.....when he asked to park his car up in a race a while ago,it just highlighted that he's only interested when everything is going well. Remember Shuey left a winning team and chosse to go to a team in turmoil(all be it a legend like Ferrari)......whatever anyone in here thinks about him,the guy is a winner through and through and will give 100% till the chequerd flag...end of

saying that,i still think he shouldn't come back
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

the only downside is,if he is fit enough he cant do any testing till friday practice so will be at a disadvantage.but he will do ok i think
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by m_nettleship
steven rw Good Post.

Its alot more debentant on cars these days, its sutch a fine line. Schumacher was allways miles ahead of his tm, wen massa was his tm, he was miles ahead.
But is 40 years old to to old?

Big schuey fan, the best the sport has ever seen, look wen he first went to forza ferrari, turned the hole team around.

Carnt waite 4 weeks is it, be mint to see how he does, Hes in a no lose situation, plenty excuses if he does shite.
True but they did have Ross Brawn too. He followed Schumacher from Benetton to Ferrari. This time it will be very interesting.
Old 29-07-2009, 07:59 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Robski
just gazed over the last few posts and i saw the "german cheat" or something crap that usually is thrown in by un knowledgeable twats that appear in such threads like this..errrr didn't hamilton/mcclaren do something un toward this season???

i just don't rate hamilton in the league of shuey.....when he asked to park his car up in a race a while ago,it just highlighted that he's only interested when everything is going well. Remember Shuey left a winning team and chosse to go to a team in turmoil(all be it a legend like Ferrari)......whatever anyone in here thinks about him,the guy is a winner through and through and will give 100% till the chequerd flag...end of

saying that,i still think he shouldn't come back

minus the last bit that is spot on
Old 29-07-2009, 07:59 PM
stuarth
PassionFord Regular

see my other posts bud. i like lewis,but i supportted schuy from day one.i support jenson over lewis as i prefer his attitude,style,and loyalty etc.i also supported coulthard but all behind michael

editted to say, i really dislike alonso but i cannot take away the fact he is an awesome driver.and unfortunately as im aferrari fan i will have to hope he does well next year
fair play mate ,sorry but it annoys me how people can say hamiltons shite ,thats the main point i was trying to get at
Old 29-07-2009, 08:01 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

fair play mate ,sorry but it annoys me how people can say hamiltons shite ,thats the main point i was trying to get at
No you weren't. You were trying to get a point of supporting him cos he's british.
Old 29-07-2009, 08:01 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

True but they did have Ross Brawn too. He followed Schumacher from Benetton to Ferrari. This time it will be very interesting.
micheal is still knowlegable enough to deal with it all.he,like senna strived to know as much as possible about his car,team,strategy etc.some drivers just want to get in and drive.the true racers are there doing every little thing to get the advantage
Old 29-07-2009, 08:02 PM
Robski

errrr hamilton didn't win the championship in his first season!..another clueless c**t
Old 29-07-2009, 08:03 PM
jmck8887
Part of the Furniture

Ive just booked my tickets,Im going to Valencia!
Old 29-07-2009, 08:04 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

micheal is still knowlegable enough to deal with it all.he,like senna strived to know as much as possible about his car,team,strategy etc.some drivers just want to get in and drive.the true racers are there doing every little thing to get the advantage
True, Schumacher does have the knowledge but Ross was the one who did a solid job of making it.
Old 29-07-2009, 08:05 PM
Robski

im envious jmck8887.....i hope to catch shuey sometime this year,fairplay mate
Old 29-07-2009, 08:06 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

errrr hamilton didn't win the championship in his first season!..another clueless c**t
i didnt clock that

Originally Posted by jmck8887
Ive just booked my tickets,Im going to Valencia!

im seriously thinking of whooping the credit card for spacant afford it but want to see him race
Old 29-07-2009, 08:08 PM
jmck8887
Part of the Furniture

im envious jmck8887.....i hope to catch shuey sometime this year,fairplay mate
Yea cant beleive it,something to tell the grandkids.
Old 29-07-2009, 08:13 PM
stuarth
PassionFord Regular

No you weren't. You were trying to get a point of supporting him cos he's british.
then you said he was shite
Old 29-07-2009, 08:13 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Firstly im not a c**t as you put it, secondly, fair enough in second season and shuey still took 4 years to get his first championship

but im still no clueless c**t

Last edited by st3v3; 29-07-2009 at 08:15 PM.
Old 29-07-2009, 08:19 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

why hamiltons english ? and schumacher is a german arrogant cunt !!!!!!!
Oh don't start with that He's British shit. Just because he's british doesn't making any more spectacular. England created football and have had great players and they still have one star on their shirts. I don't give a toss where you come from in a sport, its how you play the game!
what a load of shite , hes a proven world champ and lost his first year by baw hairs!! you should always cheer on your own nationality not that fanny
If that's the case i should be routing for Mclaren and Force India. Sorry mate, like i said i don't care where you come from its how you play.
your speaking as if hamiltons pish ???????????
and that hurts you how exactly?
open your eyes mate
I don't think it has anything to do with opening eyes. Its personal opinion. I don't think Hamilton is all that he is made out to be. He's getting all the attention for mainly being the youngest to win. No doubt he has talent but nothing he has done has made me go WOW!
then you said he was shite
So where about's did i say he was Shite? Like i said in the post, he has talent but nothing thats made me go WOW!!! You obviously can't handle other peoples opinions about your Hero.

Last edited by Pardeep; 29-07-2009 at 08:23 PM.
Old 29-07-2009, 08:19 PM
m_nettleship
PassionFord Post Troll

I carnt waite to here MICHEAL SCHUMACHER again in comentry, I CANNOT waite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 29-07-2009, 08:20 PM
m_nettleship
PassionFord Post Troll

also spa this season i may go too, Info needed INFO INFO
Old 29-07-2009, 08:27 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by m_nettleship
I carnt waite to here MICHEAL SCHUMACHER again in comentry, I CANNOT waite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for sure.

im also thinking of going to spa
Old 29-07-2009, 08:39 PM
EIL132
PassionFord Post Whore!!

AMAZED he is prepared to do this, the best thing that could happen to F1 and all the drivers will relish the thought of racing against him no doubt. I’m sure Ferrari will get the information about the car under race conditions they need aswell. Just hope at 40 he can still turn it on and be competitive and doesn’t tarnish his amazing records. Utter utter legend!
Old 29-07-2009, 08:55 PM
Robski

Firstly im not a c**t as you put it, secondly, fair enough in second season and shuey still took 4 years to get his first championship

but im still no clueless c**t
well you are(well clueless anyway) if you think any OTHER so called rookie had the jump start Hamilton had...BEST car,telomotary(sp obviously)and the rest..infact look into the BBC archieves on shumi talking about hamilton(inside sport maybe?) and you may get a clearer picture!...infact if Alonso and Hamilton were given a brand new unknown car between them,i'd put my money on Alonso...he's far more of a complete race driver than hamilton....oh and he doesn't give up!or throw a tantrum!
maybe some of this has gone off topic,but hey ho....i still reckon schuey should stay in his castle though

P.S i see you have Colin as your avatar....next you will be saying he was the best rally driver ever
Old 29-07-2009, 09:03 PM
stuarth
PassionFord Regular

So where about's did i say he was Shite? Like i said in the post, he has talent but nothing thats made me go WOW!!! You obviously can't handle other peoples opinions about your Hero.
sorry you more or less agreed when i said that u think he is pish,not shite i apologise !!!
Old 29-07-2009, 09:07 PM
Matt carter

Old 29-07-2009, 09:12 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

well you are(well clueless anyway) if you think any OTHER so called rookie had the jump start Hamilton had...BEST car,telomotary(sp obviously)and the rest..infact look into the BBC archieves on shumi talking about hamilton(inside sport maybe?) and you may get a clearer picture!...infact if Alonso and Hamilton were given a brand new unknown car between them,i'd put my money on Alonso...he's far more of a complete race driver than hamilton....oh and he doesn't give up!or throw a tantrum!
maybe some of this has gone off topic,but hey ho....i still reckon schuey should stay in his castle though

P.S i see you have Colin as your avatar....next you will be saying he was the best rally driver ever

lol, you are joking.he is one of the worst

editted to say i meant the tantrum thing not giving up
Old 29-07-2009, 09:13 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by Matt carter
EVIL!!! lol
Old 29-07-2009, 09:19 PM
Chris Honeywell
Advanced PassionFord User

Put them all in identical cars and my money would be on shuey.

Fact is most drivers are very close in levels of skill with the uber ones senna shuey etc being maybe 1% better than the rest.

He will be quite prepared to come mid-field or even last and tbh if he finished mid-table that will be a fantastic result considering he's been out for 3 years and the car is completely different
Old 29-07-2009, 09:20 PM
Robski

lol, you are joking.he is one of the worst

editted to say i meant the tantrum thing not giving up
please highlight what you mean in tantrums....i can think of MANY times when he could have slagged the team or officials off and didn't..but please do tell me your opinions...

Quick Reply: Schumacher is back!!!!