General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Schumacher is back!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 29-07-2009, 06:14 PM
obrutsr09
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

This will make a very good ending to the 2009 F1 championship
Old 29-07-2009, 06:21 PM
James
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by obrutsr09
This will make a very good ending to the 2009 F1 championship
Agreed!
Old 29-07-2009, 06:22 PM
Robski
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

i'm a MASSIVE Shuey fan,but i don't think this is a good idea! He's never driven this car and i'm unsure about the testing laws in the summer break,is he allowed to test the F60?....Let alone his fitness!...part of me is jumping with joy about this news,F1 was never the same when he left....for me anyway. As for all the shuey/hamilton shite......its a fact hamilton isn't in he same league as Shuey(have you ever heard Shuey asking to park the car up early?????)...if there was a race between them two at thier peaks in the same/ish cars...my house wouldn't be the one on the one thats banging that camara happy tart thats in a so called band and whose dad is the most arrogant fucker going ...but then again,people in here still think Damon hill was talented

Last edited by Robski; 29-07-2009 at 06:24 PM.
Old 29-07-2009, 06:23 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

and lewis does not have that hunger?

he is going to be close to taking the campion ship after these 7 races
Old 29-07-2009, 06:24 PM
Kev.H
PassionFord Post Whore!!

cant wait to see shu against vettel, lewis etc
Old 29-07-2009, 06:24 PM
JonnyBravo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnnyB
Lewis will hand his arse to him chaps, I think the macca is better than red car at the moment.

lewis has his mojo back now the car is competive, I think he german cunt thinks to much of him self.

I think people really do underestimate Lewis tbh.

His season is more than over already but if anything he could be the most respected driver of he season if he turns the bad start into a top 5 finish by the end of the season.

Can't wait for it to start again, damn the 4 week break !
Old 29-07-2009, 06:34 PM
Robski

the mclaren won't shine in all the last seven races,hungary even made that pig of an 05 ferrari look ok/ish......will the mclaren be great in the remaining circuits,can they IMPROVE that much while developing next years car???? hmmmm,me thinks not,but time will tell!
Old 29-07-2009, 06:39 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I really don't get people who hate Hamilton? He has walked into F1 and taken the crown as the youngest world champion, and is a brit through and through.... No fear, and can change his tactics to suit the conditions. Yes he made some bad mistakes last year (overtake at Spa etc), but he will learn and progress into a consistently top 3 driver.

It would be great to have Brits slugging it out for the title, so get behind your countrymen ffs!
Old 29-07-2009, 06:39 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Fuck yeah der master ist back.
Old 29-07-2009, 06:40 PM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Hope to god that MS knows what he's doing, I know he still trains every day (they mentioned it in a news report I read recently) but training to keep in good shape and training to keep in peak shape as well as training your body to withstand the masses forces for extended periods is quite different I'd imagine.

I have no doubt at all that he'll not have lost the 110% determination to win, but I'm not convinced that his neck and body wont let him down towards the end of the race, would be horrible to see a legend pissing around midfield battling it out with shite drivers.

Cheers,
Grant
Old 29-07-2009, 06:41 PM
Slackbladder
Regular Contributor

4-1 odds on him winning any race...
Old 29-07-2009, 06:44 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by JonnyBravo

Just because Schuey has a fair few championships that does not mean he is any better than Hamilton.

This season has been far too fucked up with the rules and aero changes to really let anyone show their full potential.

Don't get me wrong you couldn't sit someone better in a Ferrari than him, no doubt he can help them get that car to perform as it needs to be but that doesn't mean he's going to wipe the floor with everyone as soon as he gets in the car.
Actually i think its better. All this electronics and shit been taken out. Now you can really see who is able to control their cars with skill and who is a good driver. Hamilton is over rated personally. He got lucky last season and this year proves he it.
Old 29-07-2009, 06:44 PM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

Should be interesting to see.

Shumi and Lewis both have brilliant talant.
Shumi however is WAY more consistant than Hamilton.

But as always its going to come down to the best car in the end too.

All F1 drivers are brilliant, I bet if you put them all in the same car there really wouldn't be a lot in it.
Old 29-07-2009, 06:45 PM
GTi-R23
The ladies love it French

Originally Posted by RWD_cossie_wil
I really don't get people who hate Hamilton? He has walked into F1 and taken the crown as the youngest world champion, and is a brit through and through.... No fear, and can change his tactics to suit the conditions. Yes he made some bad mistakes last year (overtake at Spa etc), but he will learn and progress into a consistently top 3 driver.

It would be great to have Brits slugging it out for the title, so get behind your countrymen ffs!
Couldn't agree more, this country always breeds haters of successful people.

What exactly has Lewis done to upset anyone?

Fair play though, never thought Schuey would be back in F1, I'll still reserve judgement till I actually see him on the grid, but at that moment, I'll be
Old 29-07-2009, 06:53 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Lewis will hand his arse to him chaps, I think the macca is better than red car at the moment.

lewis has his mojo back now the car is competive, I think he german cunt thinks to much of him self.
Sorry mate but how can you say that since Hamilton has just won ONE race this season???
Old 29-07-2009, 06:56 PM
JonnyBravo
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Pardeep
Hamilton is over rated personally. He got lucky last season and this year proves he it.

Classic post

yeh definitely overrated mate
Old 29-07-2009, 06:58 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I think that german cunt is going to make the biggest cockup of his life, his ego is making him do it. yes he has great race craft and he is a right cheating cunt which will not wash these days, he has not had any testing time or race time. his great gift was how much he could imput to improve the car, he does not have that time.

But he has that excuse when he does fuck all!!!!!!

Pardeep, how long have you been watching F1?, Lewis car has been shit, 2.5 sec a lap of the pace how the fuck can anyone produce a win after that?

just look how much faster was hamilton to his team mate. if he did puncher his tire the race before he would have been in the top 3 even maby taking the win. The macca is still not as fast as the redbull and good on Jenson for getting all those points as I feel the redbull has been the fastest car on average all season. Jenson is a good driver, so would you rate him as shit as he did fuck all last year?

Last edited by JohnnyB; 29-07-2009 at 07:07 PM.
Old 29-07-2009, 06:59 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by JonnyBravo

Classic post

yeh definitely overrated mate
Whys that classic? Personal opinion, Everyone is on his case cos he's the youngest driver to win a world championship. Woopdie doo, Yes he'll get better no doubt about it but at the moment he just hasn't impressed me.
Old 29-07-2009, 07:00 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Sorry mate but how can you say that since Hamilton has just won ONE race this season???
Hamilton in a good car is awesome, no doubt about it.

Benni.
Old 29-07-2009, 07:03 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by Benni
Hamilton in a good car is awesome, no doubt about it.

Benni.
I'm not taking away the fact he is a good driver but all his hype is mainly down to being the youngest world champion. I'm pretty sure in future he'll prob win more than Schumacher but that's a long way to go.

What i would like to see is Bruno Senna vs Lewis Hamilton seeing as they are good mates and both have torn up GP2.
Old 29-07-2009, 07:04 PM
Steven_RW
PassionFord Post Troll

I think that german cunt is going to make the biggest cockup of his life, his ego is making him do it. yes he has great race craft and he is a right cheating cunt which will not wash these days, he has not had any testing time or race time. his great gift was how much he could imput to improve the car, he does not have that time.

Johnny, u need to calm down matey.

This thread is filled with typical opinions based on not much. (both for those that love schuey, hate him, think lewis is great or crap...)

Schumacher is a total legend. I am a massive fan of his. I hope he comes in and gives it his all. He can only do so much in a short period of time and I will just be happy to see him race in red again.

Lewis did great when he first came into F1. Car was great, he was consistent and he really made his mark.

People who say Schuey is much more consistent than Button, no wonder he has so many years under his belt. When he first entered F1 he used to have LOADS of offs.

They are all great drivers and Schuey is a total legend, regardless of whether u think he is arrogant or not. Let us be honest here, what has Schumacher NOT got to be arrogant about? He has set ALL the records and is an F1 legend. I can't believe that anyone who be surprised that he has an Ego. Real winners tend to have an Ego and quite rightly so. Self belief is so important in sport. Look at all the other greats out there.

Can't wait to see him back and I hope he does his utter best in Red. I respect him for having the BALLS (not ego) to come back into the sport and risk having a bunch of mid field finishes.

I think it is pathetic when a bunch of people who have delivered the square root of fuck all with their lives, slag guys who put their all into a sport like this.

RW
Old 29-07-2009, 07:05 PM
PT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

its all about the car imo
Jenson didnt just get brilliant this season and Hamilton didnt all of a sudden get shit.
The right car there are loads of drivers that could win. So I see where you are coming with the hamilton comment. But he is so young and new to it and def something a little special
Old 29-07-2009, 07:07 PM
Elvis
Hunka Hunka Burning Love

PMSL at people slating lewis, hes the best since Senna.
Old 29-07-2009, 07:07 PM
JonnyBravo
10K+ Poster!!

Whys that classic? Personal opinion, Everyone is on his case cos he's the youngest driver to win a world championship. Woopdie doo, Yes he'll get better no doubt about it but at the moment he just hasn't impressed me.
Indeed it is your opinion but lets face it the car hasn't been all that then he thrashed everybody last weekend and there is no denying that.

Where was Webber or anyone else, their ALL very talented drivers but lets face it he is one the best if not the best driver out there which showed last weekend.

I don't dislike Shuey either but his style as mentioned won't wash with the FIA anymore as when Hamilton tried similar tactics he was penalised for it and so will he if he trys anything.

Its going to be a interesting battle but Hamilton is far from overated, sorry.
Old 29-07-2009, 07:08 PM
stuarth
PassionFord Regular

I'm hoping Hamilton gets his ass handed to him.
why hamiltons english ? and schumacher is a german arrogant cunt !!!!!!!
Old 29-07-2009, 07:12 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by stuarth
why hamiltons english ? and schumacher is a german arrogant cunt !!!!!!!
Oh don't start with that He's British shit. Just because he's british doesn't making any more spectacular. England created football and have had great players and they still have one star on their shirts. I don't give a toss where you come from in a sport, its how you play the game!
Old 29-07-2009, 07:14 PM
chameleon
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by PT
its all about the car imo
Jenson didnt just get brilliant this season and Hamilton didnt all of a sudden get shit.
The right car there are loads of drivers that could win. So I see where you are coming with the hamilton comment. But he is so young and new to it and def something a little special
i agree,will only spice it up a bit ..................
Old 29-07-2009, 07:14 PM
Asturias
Part of the Furniture

Did Glock really slow down to let Hamilton win the Championshp in Brazil 08?

Just a rumor going round.
Old 29-07-2009, 07:19 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Asturias
Did Glock really slow down to let Hamilton win the Championshp in Brazil 08?

Just a rumor going round.

NO!!!!!!!

if your on the wrong tires on a wet track in a F1 car you may as well be in a mobilty scooter. in fact a mobilty scooter will be faster.
Old 29-07-2009, 07:25 PM
pete mcrash
saff is working!!!...atm

yeh baby.............schuMASTER..........
Old 29-07-2009, 07:25 PM
stuarth
PassionFord Regular

Oh don't start with that He's British shit. Just because he's british doesn't making any more spectacular. England created football and have had great players and they still have one star on their shirts. I don't give a toss where you come from in a sport, its how you play the game!
what a load of shite , hes a proven world champ and lost his first year by baw hairs!! you should always cheer on your own nationality not that fanny
Old 29-07-2009, 07:30 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

what a load of shite , hes a proven world champ and lost his first year by baw hairs!! you should always cheer on your own nationality not that fanny
If that's the case i should be routing for Mclaren and Force India. Sorry mate, like i said i don't care where you come from its how you play.
Old 29-07-2009, 07:33 PM
FasterFords
Advanced PassionFord User

Its going to be really interesting to see how Kimi reacts to it. Will he stand the pressure ? what will he think when the team bends over backwards to get the car to his liking and ignore Kimi.
Old 29-07-2009, 07:34 PM
cossie350

Originally Posted by Elvis
PMSL at people slating lewis, hes the best since Senna.
That's quite a statement and a bullshit one a that, you can't even compare the two Lewis can only dream of doing in his lifetime what Senna did.

People including me dont like Lewis because of his attitude, admittedly we haven't seen much of it this year as he hasn't been doing very well. Lewis has talent no doubt, as much as Vettel ? i don't think so but thats just my opinion.

So as for him being overrated then compared to some yes and others no.
Old 29-07-2009, 07:37 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

one race win and he is the don again?

schuey is still to be declared fit enough after his bike accident.tbh i think he will be fine.and if im honest if kimi can get his up there and massa has done what he has schuey WILL do better.

i like hamilton,im a big button fan,but schuey is by far the best imo even over senna who i loved
Old 29-07-2009, 07:38 PM
stuarth
PassionFord Regular

If that's the case i should be routing for Mclaren and Force India. Sorry mate, like i said i don't care where you come from its how you play.
your speaking as if hamiltons pish ???????????
Old 29-07-2009, 07:39 PM
Steven_RW
PassionFord Post Troll

That is a bit of a naive view.

I am not going to cheer someone on just because they were born on one land mass rather than another.

Lewis is a great driver and I think his last race that he won with a car that has turned around in performance was awesome.

Michael is F1 god. Simple as that.

I don't care what country any of them are from.

RW
Old 29-07-2009, 07:40 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by cossie350
That's quite a statement and a bullshit one a that, you can't even compare the two Lewis can only dream of doing in his lifetime what Senna did.

People including me dont like Lewis because of his attitude, admittedly we haven't seen much of it this year as he hasn't been doing very well. Lewis has talent no doubt, as much as Vettel ? i don't think so but thats just my opinion.

So as for him being overrated then compared to some yes and others no.
Bruno Senna has been setting times in GP2 alot quicker than Hamilton did. So i really can't wait to see him enter F1 and go head to head with Hamilton.

And not being bad but Hamilton did not even deserve to wear the Helmet of Ayrton Senna. I found that to be disrespect to Bruno. If there is one person that should have worn that helmet, it should have ONLY been Bruno.
Old 29-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

your speaking as if hamiltons pish ???????????
and that hurts you how exactly?
Old 29-07-2009, 07:42 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Pardeep, how long have you been watching F1?, Lewis car has been shit, 2.5 sec a lap of the pace how the fuck can anyone produce a win after that?

just look how much faster was hamilton to his team mate. if he did puncher his tire the race before he would have been in the top 3 even maby taking the win. The macca is still not as fast as the redbull and good on Jenson for getting all those points as I feel the redbull has been the fastest car on average all season. Jenson is a good driver, so would you rate him as shit as he did fuck all last year?

he is doing it to help massa and ferrari. he has proved his metal as a driver and busted most records.he has nothing to prove at 40 years old

Quick Reply: Schumacher is back!!!!