General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

TESCO's didnt sell me doggy food??

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 02:33 AM
ReeceRS
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whys your user name kestrel mate? anything to do with the birds lol?
Old 10-07-2009, 02:33 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

I've just thought. Use the self serve and serve yourself twice.

Benni.
Old 10-07-2009, 02:43 AM
ReeceRS

them fucking self services things, always ID me for silly stuff, plastic knives and falks, got ID'd for some chocolate pancakes the other day, always telling me theres an item missing from the bag "PLEASE ASK WAIT FOR ASSISTANCE" i dont want to wait i want to get my shit and get out of this public hell hole!!!! seeing people i dont want to see, getting lumbered with the silly old mug that used to live down your road, hows work? what you doin with yourself now? you stil got your dog? were you living? hows your mum and dad?

"well as you asked, iv just been made redundant, sweet fuck all in this dump we call england, no it got run over, in some grungy concrete jungle estate. havnt seen dad for years and mums doin fantastic now fuck off out the way of the milk and jog on"

i hate shopping
Old 10-07-2009, 05:04 AM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

i apologise for my remarks as it wasn't meant as a personal attack on mrs R. i was genuinely shocked at how a lack of basic english language skills can be demonstrated by someone in such a position. you obviously have other skills that more than make up for it and are more than capable at your job, and i wish you well.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:11 AM
ReeceRS

Old 10-07-2009, 11:31 AM
cheeky dog
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Benni
I've just thought. Use the self serve and serve yourself twice.

Benni.
indeedy
Old 10-07-2009, 11:40 AM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

Originally Posted by MikeR
Have you had a long day at work Nick and been driving for quite a number of hours?

Mike
Yes, I have. So, does that entitle me to any special treatment or to be able to respond to users in abusive and offensive ways (see your wife's posts of name calling and belittling)?
Old 10-07-2009, 11:45 AM
lead_foot
is awesome

Costco for bulk stuff and local farm shops for everything else (local meat, dairy products, fruit, veg, ect) is the way to go.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:49 AM
FestaRST
Part of the Furniture

Next time buy 6 tins of purina, 6 tins of chappie and so on. Your dog will than have a variety of tastey grub and surley there should be no limitations as they are all different brand/makes.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:53 AM
cheeky dog
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by FestaRST
Next time buy 6 tins of purina, 6 tins of chappie and so on. Your dog will than have a variety of tastey grub and surley there should be no limitations as they are all different brand/makes.
the fat rotts, they will only eat winalot a far as wet food goes and only eat waggs as far as dry goes

one would easily think rottweilers would eat anything, me also till i got em, lol
Old 10-07-2009, 12:15 PM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by MikeR
For the response to mr Frs i have a degree in food marketing and business studies and earn on average more than 80% of the population of the UK my spelling may not be the best on here but rest assured when it comes to emails to suppliers or tesco staff we have such a thing as SPELL CHECK check it out, yes i am dyselixa go on mock, laugh take the piss but is it not the great challenege that anyone can rise in business whether there english is a ok or average have some moral back bone and respect.
You have only proved yourself to be an A hole who has no respect for people who's spelling may not be excellent does that make them great in business most people would disagree. by the way my dads accountant is dyslexic oh and my dads makes a fortune so dont take the piss. you have only proved yourself as a prized tool well done.

I never wanted this post to end this way and sorry it has but when i am attacked personally this is not right
What a fucking snotty cow!!!

Who gives a fuck how much you earn or how much your fucking dad earns!

You were putting up a good arguement at one point, now you just look silly.

P.S. I worked for tesco when i was at uni and i hated it. Although i used to take respite from the fact i knew i wouldn't end up as a mongo working for them at any level in a later stage of life. People who think they have "made it" working in any capacity for a supermarket.... Do you have no ambition?
Old 10-07-2009, 12:32 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by foreigneRS
i apologise for my remarks as it wasn't meant as a personal attack on mrs R. i was genuinely shocked at how a lack of basic english language skills can be demonstrated by someone in such a position. you obviously have other skills that more than make up for it and are more than capable at your job, and i wish you well.
For such a literacy genius, you sure do miss out a lot of capital letters at the beginning of your sentences.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:40 PM
MikeR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by foreigneRS
Nick, thank you for having the decency to offer a thinly veiled apolguie, my wife had had a very long stressful day and spent many hours on the road and in actual fact was doing me a favour by answering a fellow users concern, she was clearly typing fast and not giving 100% to her grammer and spelling but this is absoultly no reflection on her professinal abilitys.

My apologuies for ranting at you in my previous post but l saw that you offered nothing other than a bellittling post regarding my wifes abilitys and there was nothing constructive in your post. This seems to be an increasing thrend on Passionford in general.

I think the point she was trying to make was that her job and what it returns are enough of an indication to her that she is by no means stupid and illiterate and will admit myself that she is a firey bugger at times.

I think it is best we leave it at this and Mrs MikeR will not be posting here again.

Mike
Old 10-07-2009, 12:47 PM
FestaRST
Part of the Furniture

Originally Posted by Coldo
People who think they have "made it" working in any capacity for a supermarket.... Do you have no ambition?
thats stupid.......... so the payroll/ accounts, HR department etc etc, which i think you will find every other company has, is a shit job if its working for tesco's rather than anyone else.

Last edited by FestaRST; 10-07-2009 at 12:49 PM.